Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

What am I seeing?

wargamer44

When I close my eyes (and this does not necessarily have to be in a deep meditation) and then I can "focus" and "zoom in" right in the center. What eventually appears are random shapes (animals, blah blah) and very horrific/twisted and stretched faces. I have no control over what the content is, but just watch an enjoy. I can can just open my eyes and back to work. wtf? Is this just a visual anomaly, or something much more cool?

My best guess is that it's simply random cone cells firing, but I see real faces. And they resemble nothing from my past memory...

They all seem to be green, by the way.
Anyone else?

Hail Satan.

Almost same thing here, in random times when I've closed my eyes different female faces I've never see before pop up to my mind. Normal looking beautiful faces though, not twisted or any other color. It maybe has something to do with our subconscious and/or past lives.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "wargamer44" <jefftoe@... wrote:

When I close my eyes (and this does not necessarily have to be in a deep meditation) and then I can "focus" and "zoom in" right in the center. What eventually appears are random shapes (animals, blah blah) and very horrific/twisted and stretched faces. I have no control over what the content is, but just watch an enjoy. I can can just open my eyes and back to work. wtf? Is this just a visual anomaly, or something much more cool?

My best guess is that it's simply random cone cells firing, but I see real faces. And they resemble nothing from my past memory...

Anyone else?

Hail Satan.

The science on the pineal gland shows it works like a psychic televison.
To: [email protected]
Sent: Monday, November 5, 2012 3:24:44 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: What am I seeing?
  Almost same thing here, in random times when I've closed my eyes different female faces I've never see before pop up to my mind. Normal looking beautiful faces though, not twisted or any other color. It maybe has something to do with our subconscious and/or past lives.

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "wargamer44" <jefftoe@... wrote:

Anyone else?

Hail Satan.

I've had similar experiences but mine happen with eyes open at any time. Mine are usually black and white or even made of "sketches" as though the world is a sketch pad with no color. Sometimes, the sketches begin to unravel and become shadow figures that act threateningly towards me.

Me to! Recently I've been seeing (clearly) ALOT of beautiful female faces looking at me! I was actually tempted to ask in the groups about this.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "wargamer44" <jefftoe@ wrote:

Anyone else?

Hail Satan.

I was in the hospital recently getting some tests done when I started seeing golden sparkles. Today I reached over, grabbed something from beside my bed, but when I did, I saw red sparkles. What exactly are the sparkles and what am I seeing?                   |         |Hail  |Satan ||        ||        |             

I experience the same thing, exept they are blue and white. I remember someone mentioning its a symptom of kundilini energy cleansing the soul. Hope this helps
Hail satan!
On Dec 19, 2012 3:35 AM, "Sexy Blizzard" <sexyblizzard@... wrote:
I was in the hospital recently getting some tests done when I started seeing golden sparkles. Today I reached over, grabbed something from beside my bed, but when I did, I saw red sparkles. What exactly are the sparkles and what am I seeing?                     |         | Hail  |Satan | |        | |        |             

..Hail Satan!! You may also notice than when the energy is high, they swirl bright and quickly, and when there is less energy they will be less bright. It is cosmic energy..chi/prana- life energy that things are made out of. I see sparkles in my own aura at times.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Sexy Blizzard <sexyblizzard@... wrote:

I was in the hospital recently getting some tests done when I started seeing golden sparkles. Today I reached over, grabbed something from beside my bed, but when I did, I saw red sparkles. What exactly are the sparkles and what am I seeing?

|         |
Hail  |Satan |
|        |
|        |             

Sorry to bring a thread I found from the grave. But I was curious. For the past 6 months. After meditation at first, now every night just about, though I usually do at night before bed. When I close my eyes out of meditation. I see thousands of faces. They can last for hours. Some with bright eyes. Men, woman, children, friendly faces and some that to my past shallow mind, not so friendly(most). None are agressive(like they are able to harm;or want to. Smiles or just faces with bright eyes. Green. Not really most are blue, and its incredibly bright. Maybe green with a cast of blue. I am not scared and usually I am just more concerned with, Hell I got to sleep at some point. I wish most were female. Not that gender matters. But still. This is a group? We are all children. Thats what I keep hearing, during these visions. I ask our Lord what am I to learn. "Learn to breath". I have almost got breath, I will never be perfect..maybe one day. My heart usually races(skips beats etc) thus I try to breath correctly again, almost I was in meditation again. I am learning. It is not an easy thing. But to the poster. I dont know if it bothers your sleep. But for the past few days I have learned. To me, maybe to others. Breath is so important. One other important thing, a sword. And for the life of me. I cannot remember its color, shape,etc.

Orignial poster, I jacked you thread but also thought it would be good to say your not the only one.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Nick" wrote:

Me to! Recently I've been seeing (clearly) ALOT of beautiful female faces looking at me! I was actually tempted to ask in the groups about this.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "wargamer44" wrote:

Anyone else?

Hail Satan.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back