Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

what actually happins to us after we die?

chris41226

Bc iv heard many things the lies of the xaintys then theres a saying we wonder the earth and space as our light bodys and then i heard that after we pass over we create our own heaven or hell depending on how well our lives were in physical bodys? its vary comfuzing to me and it puts alot of stress on me for some reason that i haven't yet over come?

HAIL FATHER SATAN THE ONE TRUE GOD AND CREATOR....!!!!
HAIL AZAZEL AND ASTAROTH WHO WATCH OVER ME:)

If I'm not mistaken, I'm pretty sure we go to the underworld (which really isn't all dark and evil and shit like the deluded christians think). There we just chill out (as souls) and wait to be reincarnated or do whatever Father has in mind for us. It's pretty straight forward. Hope I helped.

Hail Satan!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "chris41226" <chris41226@... wrote:

Bc iv heard many things the lies of the xaintys then theres a saying we wonder the earth and space as our light bodys and then i heard that after we pass over we create our own heaven or hell depending on how well our lives were in physical bodys? its vary comfuzing to me and it puts alot of stress on me for some reason that i haven't yet over come?

oh ok:) that duz help alot thank you the main reason i ask is bc i was always tortured by angels and spirits until i found Father Satan and was always afraid to live life as i want bc i feard if i didnt make the right chooses or make something great out of my self in this life i would regret dying and feel as if what was on the other side wouldn't accept me for what i did in this life i understand im reincarnated bc i have no desire for the body im in and have a vary troubling time wanting to live a normal life i always feel as if im waiting for something or someone and feel like im still asleep and ment for more in this world but not in a normal way. In anyway can this be true? is it possible that some of us were sint back to carry out a task that Father has given us and cant fully awaken until we are allowed to? when i feel troubled and angry bc of how the earth is now i hear someone speak to me and say "its okay ur time will come" or "its okay its not your time yet"? as a child and in my youth i always thought i was a worrier and when i said that i felt my aura charge greatly and my mind changed to someone else like i woke up for a moment and then went back to sleep when my aura weekend? these feelings trouble me bc its hard to see when you live in a work coulded by lies and all knowledge has been taken from us. May i ask for your advice my brothers and sisters?

HAIL FATHER SATAN THE ONE TRUE GOD AND SAVIOR
HAIL THE GODS OF OLD MAY OUR KNOWLEDGE BE RETURNED TO US AND BRING A END TO THIS MADNESS ONE AND FOR ALL....!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "nitetiyme" <nitetiyme@... wrote:

If I'm not mistaken, I'm pretty sure we go to the underworld (which really isn't all dark and evil and shit like the deluded christians think). There we just chill out (as souls) and wait to be reincarnated or do whatever Father has in mind for us. It's pretty straight forward. Hope I helped.

Hail Satan!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "chris41226" <chris41226@ wrote:

<td val[/IMG]And let me politely add this too chris.Who gives a fuck what happens when we die,what are we doing for Father now,and how are helping the fight.Remember the RHP programs taught us to care to much about our deaths.Spiritual Satanism is about how we are living everyday,and how we are helping to break the spell of our Gentile people,and wake them up to the lies we were under.And how we are living full lives as Enki wants us too,and working hard on the gift He gave us everyday.I don't know what will happen to me when I die,but I know Father will take care of me if I am doing my part as a Spiritual Satanist too.And that is all I have to know until Father wants me to know more.

Hail Enki
Brian 

--- On Wed, 5/23/12, chris41226 <chris41226@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: what actually happins to us after we die?
To: [email protected]
Date: Wednesday, May 23, 2012, 4:50 AM

oh ok:) that duz help alot thank you the main reason i ask is bc i was always tortured by angels and spirits until i found Father Satan and was always afraid to live life as i want bc i feard if i didnt make the right chooses or make something great out of my self in this life i would regret dying and feel as if what was on the other side wouldn't accept me for what i did in this life i understand im reincarnated bc i have no desire for the body im in and have a vary troubling time wanting to live a normal life i always feel as if im waiting for something or someone and feel like im still asleep and ment for more in this world but not in a normal way. In anyway can this be true? is it possible that some of us were sint back to carry out a task that Father has given us and cant fully awaken until we are allowed to? when i feel troubled and angry bc of how the earth is now i hear someone speak to me and say "its okay ur time will come" or "its okay its not your time yet"? as a child and in my youth i always thought i was a worrier and when i said that i felt my aura charge greatly and my mind changed to someone else like i woke up for a moment and then went back to sleep when my aura weekend? these feelings trouble me bc its hard to see when you live in a work coulded by lies and all knowledge has been taken from us. May i ask for your advice my brothers and sisters?

HAIL THE GODS OF OLD MAY OUR KNOWLEDGE BE RETURNED TO US AND BRING A END TO THIS MADNESS ONE AND FOR ALL....!!!!

--- [/IMG][email protected], "nitetiyme" <nitetiyme@... wrote:

Hail Satan!!!

--- [/IMG][email protected], "chris41226" <chris41226@ wrote:

[/TD]

Our souls simply go to the Duat the halls of our ancestor Gods. And will be reborn into a new body. The rebirth of souls in new bodies has been documented in thousands of reports by the university of Alexandria. In time you will come to understand this as the mind opens more personally. You will literally see your past lives.

The statements of the Gods show us the soul is judged on the level of transformation of the soul to higher levels. The final goal of Spiritual Satanism is the obtainment of the Godhead and spiritual-physical [meta] perfection and immortality and eternal youth with the powers of the psyche.

This is why spirituality is the center of a healthy persons life. As our soul animates our existance and the one thing we have that is eternal. Our symbol is the sun.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

And let me politely add this too chris.Who gives a fuck what happens when we die,what are we doing for Father now,and how are helping the fight.Remember the RHP programs taught us to care to much about our deaths.Spiritual Satanism is about how we are living everyday,and how we are helping to break the spell of our Gentile people,and wake them up to the lies we were under.And how we are living full lives as Enki wants us too,and working hard on the gift He gave us everyday.I don't know what will happen to me when I die,but I know Father will take care of me if I am doing my part as a Spiritual Satanist too.And that is all I have to know until Father wants me to know more.

Hail Enki

Brian 

--- On Wed, 5/23/12, chris41226 <chris41226@... wrote:

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

oh ok:) that duz help alot thank you the main reason i ask is bc i was always tortured by angels and spirits until i found Father Satan and was always afraid to live life as i want bc i feard if i didnt make the right chooses or make something great out of my self in this life i would regret dying and feel as if what was on the other side wouldn't accept me for what i did in this life i understand im reincarnated bc i have no desire for the body im in and have a vary troubling time wanting to live a normal life i always feel as if im waiting for something or someone and feel like im still asleep and ment for more in this world but not in a normal way. In anyway can this be true? is it possible that some of us were sint back to carry out a task that Father has given us and cant fully awaken until we are allowed to? when i feel troubled and angry bc of how the earth is now i hear someone speak to me and say "its okay ur time will come" or "its okay
its not your time yet"? as a child and in my youth i always thought i was a worrier and when i said that i felt my aura charge greatly and my mind changed to someone else like i woke up for a moment and then went back to sleep when my aura weekend? these feelings trouble me bc its hard to see when you live in a work coulded by lies and all knowledge has been taken from us. May i ask for your advice my brothers and sisters?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "nitetiyme" <nitetiyme@ wrote:

Hail Satan!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "chris41226" <chris41226@ wrote:

That was so beaut[/IMG]</var> Hail our Creator God Satan.
To: [email protected]
Sent: Thursday, May 24, 2012 12:47 AM

Our souls simply go to the Duat the halls of our ancestor Gods. And will be reborn into a new body. The rebirth of souls in new bodies has been documented in thousands of reports by the university of Alexandria. In time you will come to understand this as the mind opens more personally. You will literally see your past lives.

The statements of the Gods show us the soul is judged on the level of transformation of the soul to higher levels. The final goal of Spiritual Satanism is the obtainment of the Godhead and spiritual-physical [meta] perfection and immortality and eternal youth with the powers of the psyche.

This is why spirituality is the center of a healthy persons life. As our soul animates our existance and the one thing we have that is eternal. Our symbol is the sun.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:
And let me politely add this too chris.Who gives a fuck what happens when we die,what are we doing for Father now,and how are helping the fight.Remember the RHP programs taught us to care to much about our deaths.Spiritual Satanism is about how we are living everyday,and how we are helping to break the spell of our Gentile people,and wake them up to the lies we were under.And how we are living full lives as Enki wants us too,and working hard on the gift He gave us everyday.I don't know what will happen to me when I die,but I know Father will take care of me if I am doing my part as a Spiritual Satanist too.And that is all I have to know until Father wants me to know more.

Hail Enki

Brian 

--- On Wed, 5/23/12, chris41226 <chris41226@...
wrote:
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

oh ok:) that duz help alot thank you the main reason i ask is bc i was always tortured by angels and spirits until i found Father Satan and was always afraid to live life as i want bc i feard if i didnt make the right chooses or make something great out of my self in this life i would regret dying and feel as if what was on the other side wouldn't accept
me for what i did in this life i understand im reincarnated bc i have no desire for the body im in and have a vary troubling time wanting to live a normal life i always feel as if im waiting for something or someone and feel like im still asleep and ment for more in this world but not in a normal way. In anyway can this be true? is it possible that some of us were sint back to carry out a task that Father has given us and cant fully awaken until we are allowed to? when i feel troubled and angry bc of how the earth is now i hear someone speak to me and say "its okay ur time will come" or "its okay
its not your time yet"? as a child and in my youth i always thought i was a worrier and when i said that i felt my aura charge greatly and my mind changed to someone else like i woke up for a moment and then went back to sleep when my aura weekend? these feelings trouble me bc its hard to see when you live in a work coulded by lies and all knowledge has
been taken from us. May i ask for your advice my brothers and sisters?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "nitetiyme" <nitetiyme@ wrote:

Hail Satan!!!

---
In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "chris41226" <chris41226@ wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back