Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

What about the ones who are without?

denisp97

First of all, I want to make it clear that I am not sympathising with or promoting the cause of the Jews, Muslims or Xians. My concern is merely with those that have been lead into believing it with years of enforcement from parents/guardians. As this is a sensitive topic, please be curteous.
Of course, as you all are well aware, I'm sure, not everyone that actively takes part in the activities of the enemy are doing so because they really want to. We all know the Xian stories of pain and torment in Hell, which effectively scares people off. Who would want an eternity of suffering?
So my stance would be that a lot of people are standing with the enemy out of fear for what is actually good for them, because the information they have received of it is false. There are also those that are brainwashed into believing in Jehova and the other false idols from an early age.
What I want to know is... What about them? They have no idea that they're misguided. They're smiling with bliss, thinking they will be saved, when ironically, they will be forced to endure the torment they tried so hard to avoid, perpetrated by the very same entity that claimed to want to keep them safe from it. No matter how little I care for them, I can't help but pity them. Do they really deserve to be cast away when they had no choice in the matter? Of course, anyone can turn to Satan when they grow up, but... Do they really have any free will after years of discipline and being beaten and brainwashed into accepting Jesus?
It doesn't seem fair, in my opinion. What can I do to help them, when they've been brainwashed into thinking that Satan is a horned monster? That Hell is a place of harm?

If anyone is willing to try enough they'll find the knowledge. I have finded JoS on my own, trying to find ways to become immortal. So yes it is possible to find knowledge on your own!
In conversations with my friends I try to give them some hints... I usually indicate were the rope is, but it's their job to climb it.
On Internet you can point the link to the site... But don't feel to bad about them, Satan said to let them regret it! 

They are infected. Mentally infected. I have tried with one, he was not that hardcore. I started with telling him the world is upside down and giving him hints of clues about satan being good. He began invistigating me and i could se in his eyes that he got suspicous. Thing is we have earned this, most memebers in this lifetime have been scared and suffering for years. The thing that brought Us here is faith and willpower combined with high intelligence. In order to see light you must have known Darkness. Nature law say the strong survives the weak. Accept it and move on.

That's my same concern. We have to do our best to reach out to the brainwashed ones and show them they've been deceived!

Taming the Chaos The problem that you’re describing is a “generality”.  In order for “any” problem to exist, there has to be a 3rd party somehow involved.  The “effect” of the “cause” of the problem, which manifested the generality, is that an idea or belief, belongs to or is prevalent throughout, a whole class or body of people, collectively.  The “cause” of the problem is that, no specific individual feels that they “can be” responsible for the ideas or beliefs.  In this case, a handful of wanna-be Kings and Queens are working to take away their responsibility.  This enables them to control people.  And so they have since the beginning of time.

The mechanics are quite simple.  A typical person has to know a thing, control said thing and be responsible for said thing in order to “understand” said thing.  If you deceive someone into believing they can’t take responsibility for said thing, then you have destroyed their ability to control said thing or know about said thing; automatically.  No additional effort or clever plan is needed.  And none of their plans are clever.  You can destroy someone using any 3 methods, but it just so happens that government is used to replace the ideas of “responsibility to the responsible”.
  Government is not rule.  Government is a RELIGION.  It is the only RELIGION other than Satanism.  More than anything else; this should shed a lot of light on why Satan is God and why he would tell us that he is God.  That’s why we should embrace Satan’s RELIGION.
Xianity and the other stuff are not religions at all – they are called “programs”.  That’s precisely what they are.  They program the people to believe that the government is the religion.  As false God, the government (a handful of criminal Jew and Insect-Alien psychopaths) deceive their followers by getting them to believe that they can’t take responsibility for various parts of their lives.  So, responsibility is the main factor that is destroyed through deception.  Any of the 3 factors can be used to build a person back up.  It doesn’t matter how much you do or the scope of your operation.  The smallest thing can literally change the world for the better and it is in this, that skill and cleverness becomes devastating, to the enemy.  In order to develop a strategic war plan, anyone, can literally study anything that is understood by mankind.  And then simply attempt to set it up so that they could theoretically take complete responsibility for all of its operations.  Then they would simply practice running war plan scenarios until they could create the maximum chain reaction of damages to the enemy.  When you could take complete responsibility for it, you would have complete control over it and you would have complete knowledge of it and you would know immediately when someone else didn’t and how they were destroying a typical person’s ability to take responsibility for it.
Step Two:
You can plan carnage against the enemy anytime you want.  When it comes to carrying it out; you have to possess the skills of a Satanic Witch.  You have to embrace Magick.  Both black and white equally and with equal understanding.  That is done gradiently (one step at a time).  If you want to attack the enemy directly, that’s what you have to do.  And that is what is obviously, most needed.

First you could read everything on the website.  Dedicate yourself to Satan by performing the ritual.  Learn what’s on the site and open your chakras.  Join Hells Army… or whatever procedure you choose to follow in order to start.
Then you would do what “call_me_something_else” said.  Something I need to get my head out of my ass and do. 

When you are a warrior for Satan, you’re operating in a much advanced state and things are much better and you learn a lot more, a lot faster than you otherwise would.

DO THAT!  I’M WORKING ON IT AND TO ME I’M POSITIVE THAT’S WHAT A PERSON SHOULD DO!   

Indeed I am planning on taking part in spritual warfare once I finish my forty day programme and the six-month programme, being over halfway done with the former, and having done the commitment ritual a long time ago, but as stated, I don't feel sorry for them, they do have freedom to widen their world-view, but what is pitiful is that they choose blindly not to due to the ways they've been taught.
I will at least do what I can to help people broaden their view on Satanism. If that fails, their loss.
Hail Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back