Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

what about K3??

Cindy

What about legal K3 to smoke and getting high on it???
Is Alcohol okay to drink, its legal??
What if the U.S.A. legalises mary jane what then???
Is any legal subtance okay or is that wrong too???
Hail Satan!!
Praise Satan!!

Yours: Cindy G.

<td val[/IMG]Its my understanding that anything that alters your mind weakens your aura.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] what about K3??
Sent: Sat, Jun 30, 2012 3:01:26 AM

<td val[/IMG]   What about legal K3 to smoke and getting high on it???
Hail Satan!!
Praise Satan!!

[/TD]

And in the long run, every artificial substance (by artificial I mean any substance You take, be it natural or not) weakens Your mind as it changes the brain's chemistry and addicts it to the usage.Not to mention the rest of the body, as those never work on the brain alone.
Thus the usage of every high substance is damaging, unneccessary and plainly... well... irresponsible/stupid. Legal or not.

Again, there are topics about getting high popping up like once a week. Please people, read before You post and think about what You want: to become Gods or just to get high...
 Hail Satan and all the true Gods!
Hail Gods of War! 
/Mike
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]; "cindygustke@..." <cindygustke@...
Sent: Sunday, July 1, 2012 10:27 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] what about K3??

<td style="font:[/IMG]Its my understanding that anything that alters your mind weakens your aura.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] what about K3??
Sent: Sat, Jun 30, 2012 3:01:26 AM

<td style="font:[/IMG]   What about legal K3 to smoke and getting high on it???
Hail Satan!!
Praise Satan!!

[/TD]

People have all this desire to get 'high'. Sorting out a boring life shouldn't be done by escaping, but rather working to change it. Meditation can produce skyshooting highs that are beyond crap drugs. People don't understand how much the physical body matters. Putting substances that were never meant to be there and cause changes in brain chemistry, aren't good. Now I hear a lot about how drugs are good for meditation etc. If your mind is weak and you need weed to get into a trance and cool down your uncontrollable anxiety, please don't preach any shit about it being beneficial to any evolved Satanist because they will call out on the shit you say. I hear people 24/7 saying shit about Joy of Satan because it doesn't approve weed and drug abuse. They should know that we don't care and that they were warned for their own good. It only benefits those with a weak mind that don't have the ability to calm the fuck down and control their own mind, not any Satanist who is dedicated into becoming a God. Its widely known how all these drugs from weed to exstacy to whatever destroy your braincells. Don't expect any sort of extreme occult power if you're hooked on these for a huge while. The body and mind, spirit will be worn out so you can't expect much. I know people who do weed in a constant basis. They are totally weak souls, draining others and they just spend money on weed like retards.

This is not for the poster but rather for anyone claiming such bollocks. Meditation is based on this bio-chemistry I spoked of earlier. Biochemistry is altered and balanced out by bioelectricity, the bioelectrical current in one's soul and energy running through their body. Slowly, as chakras become more powerful [Chakras in the physical sense ruling glands etc] our hormones and generally our physical body starts to wake up from its slumber and work better in many ways. The dorman parts of the brain start operating because we have more bioelectricity. Now taking drugs will open up certain pathways in one's mind and soul, while they are not ready for it - as this naturally is a slow process-.

From there on you have to look around you. Look at those druggies who have no teeth, their debilitated mind, paranoia and all the shit that follows this crap. Why? Because they are lazy and they rush into openings that are not for their mind. Since the mind and body are connected, they are fucked over by drugs in turn. Like people sniffing bath salts. Since when is the fricking body supposed to INHALE SALT? This is stupidity and madness, a promotion and a way of life of Satan's enemies. When one applies to meditation and yoga, the highs are constant and beautiful. Not opening up and seeing greys that one never knew even existed, or feeling so calm that you have your soul parasitized and later you wonder why every event in your life goes bad as crap. This topic could run deep. But hallucinogens fuck one in the mind, body and spirit and know that exposal to such crap in the Astral is the least mindful thing you can do to yourself, because it can damn somebody on a deep level, that will later may be even forgotten, thus never fixed. The enemy carves for weak Gentiles that are open, because through this they can push their 'I did Drugs and saw the Devil' or 'I did drugs and saw Hippie jewsus' crap. This druggie culture runs deep and anyone who calls Himself/Herself a Satanist should never mess with such shit and teach others that these are against the very aspect of their being.

Another excuse is when druggie people say that 'JoS says responsibility to the responsible'. If someone seeks gratification and to get a bit 'high' that way...Yes, responsibility to the responsible, because obviously you have neither of these. Responsibility to the responsible and freedom doesn't mean that you ought fuck yourself up. It has been said that drugs open you up in spiritual experiances. Who said they were good beneficial and something that anyone with a strong mind would use?

If this message holds some sort of agression is because I know some kids and even others who claim such shit and actively preach against the JoS, using claims for drugs as stepping stones.
If anyone feels offended by my post, they probably do because they are on the wrong route and they do know it inside, better change now before its late for your brain.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Cindy" <cindygustke@... wrote:

Hail Satan!!
Praise Satan!!

k3, like some futuristic form of k2?
for the record I can't see anything in this message past,"thank you Brian!!"
To: [email protected]
Sent: Monday, July 2, 2012 1:37 AM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] what about K3??

Thank you Brian!!

Great post Cobra. I have known way too many people who don't accept me because I have never done drugs. And I have seen the astral effects first hand from people in my life using drugs, and they wonder why good things randomly happen to me but never to them. And the sad thing is many of them are deaf and blind to the truth about drugs. They just refuse to use logic and personal experience to see how it just fucks them up on all levels.

Hail Father Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hoodedcobra666" <hoodedcobra666@... wrote:

People have all this desire to get 'high'. Sorting out a boring life shouldn't be done by escaping, but rather working to change it. Meditation can produce skyshooting highs that are beyond crap drugs. People don't understand how much the physical body matters. Putting substances that were never meant to be there and cause changes in brain chemistry, aren't good. Now I hear a lot about how drugs are good for meditation etc. If your mind is weak and you need weed to get into a trance and cool down your uncontrollable anxiety, please don't preach any shit about it being beneficial to any evolved Satanist because they will call out on the shit you say. I hear people 24/7 saying shit about Joy of Satan because it doesn't approve weed and drug abuse. They should know that we don't care and that they were warned for their own good. It only benefits those with a weak mind that don't have the ability to calm the fuck down and control their own mind, not any Satanist who is dedicated into becoming a God. Its widely known how all these drugs from weed to exstacy to whatever destroy your braincells. Don't expect any sort of extreme occult power if you're hooked on these for a huge while. The body and mind, spirit will be worn out so you can't expect much. I know people who do weed in a constant basis. They are totally weak souls, draining others and they just spend money on weed like retards.

This is not for the poster but rather for anyone claiming such bollocks. Meditation is based on this bio-chemistry I spoked of earlier. Biochemistry is altered and balanced out by bioelectricity, the bioelectrical current in one's soul and energy running through their body. Slowly, as chakras become more powerful [Chakras in the physical sense ruling glands etc] our hormones and generally our physical body starts to wake up from its slumber and work better in many ways. The dorman parts of the brain start operating because we have more bioelectricity. Now taking drugs will open up certain pathways in one's mind and soul, while they are not ready for it - as this naturally is a slow process-.

From there on you have to look around you. Look at those druggies who have no teeth, their debilitated mind, paranoia and all the shit that follows this crap. Why? Because they are lazy and they rush into openings that are not for their mind. Since the mind and body are connected, they are fucked over by drugs in turn. Like people sniffing bath salts. Since when is the fricking body supposed to INHALE SALT? This is stupidity and madness, a promotion and a way of life of Satan's enemies. When one applies to meditation and yoga, the highs are constant and beautiful. Not opening up and seeing greys that one never knew even existed, or feeling so calm that you have your soul parasitized and later you wonder why every event in your life goes bad as crap. This topic could run deep. But hallucinogens fuck one in the mind, body and spirit and know that exposal to such crap in the Astral is the least mindful thing you can do to yourself, because it can damn somebody on a deep level, that will later may be even forgotten, thus never fixed. The enemy carves for weak Gentiles that are open, because through this they can push their 'I did Drugs and saw the Devil' or 'I did drugs and saw Hippie jewsus' crap. This druggie culture runs deep and anyone who calls Himself/Herself a Satanist should never mess with such shit and teach others that these are against the very aspect of their being.

Another excuse is when druggie people say that 'JoS says responsibility to the responsible'. If someone seeks gratification and to get a bit 'high' that way...Yes, responsibility to the responsible, because obviously you have neither of these. Responsibility to the responsible and freedom doesn't mean that you ought fuck yourself up. It has been said that drugs open you up in spiritual experiances. Who said they were good beneficial and something that anyone with a strong mind would use?

If this message holds some sort of agression is because I know some kids and even others who claim such shit and actively preach against the JoS, using claims for drugs as stepping stones.
If anyone feels offended by my post, they probably do because they are on the wrong route and they do know it inside, better change now before its late for your brain.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Cindy" <cindygustke@ wrote:

Hail Satan!!
Praise Satan!!

I live in a town that is over run with both drugs and churches. I asked my mom y that is and her idiotic reply was 'they need god more than anyone.' This about made me barf, and I was only 13 at the time and had no idea about Father Satan and the demons. I am new here and now I see that the reason there are so many churches is because they use the weak mindedness of these drugies to get them to do there will. It makes me so sick and I catch myself flipping off a church everytime I go by one now.Sent via BlackBerry by AT&TFrom: "hoodedcobra666" <hoodedcobra666@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Mon, 02 Jul 2012 17:53:09 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: what about K3??

HAIL SATAN!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Cindy" <cindygustke@... wrote:

Hail Satan!!
Praise Satan!!

Cobra is 100 % right. Spiritual Satanists are the cream of the crop, we DO not advocate or use drugs. We want real power - soul power and spending our time doing drugs WILL not advance your soul, but only push you back farther and also disappoint our Teacher God's.

Good post, as well, Jess and Lydia. We are here for real Soul Power!!! Not mainstream degenerate culture which damns you're soul.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hoodedcobra666" <hoodedcobra666@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Cindy" <cindygustke@ wrote:

Hail Satan!!
Praise Satan!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back