Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

What about Anti-Cosmic Satanism?

zombiestourniquet

I just want some information on what people closer to Demons/Father himself think about Anti-Cosmic Satanism. I question it, and it interests me, but intend no sort of blasphemy towards Enki.

It is okay to question things. I was interested in it for quite a while myself. There are still certain aspects of it that I can't help but question, but they based more on the experiences of others as opposed to my own. It is definitely more of a western philosophy/belief/practice, and focuses more on returning the world to primordial chaos/nothingness rather than elevating humanity.
There's very little information about it provided on the internet outside of the TOTBL, and they only provide but so much. The rest of the information is kept tightly contained within their inner sanctum. There are quite a few publications that they have released when they were still the MLO, and a couple of them are quite highly revered, and I think it's mostly due to the passing of Jon from Dissection. It was rumored that he had the Liber Azerate in front of him when he died. His last album "Reinkaos" is full of anti-cosmic formulas and praise to the gods. Watain is another band that seems to follow the anti-cosmic tradition. Any books on anti-cosmic Satanism are usually only available through the TOTBL or through IXAXAAR, but they are generally pretty expensive. The Book of The Left Handed Reaper (Liber Falxifer) and the Liber Azerate both cost a very pretty penny...  like several hundred dollars. If you dig hard enough, you can find a PDF for the Liber Azerate online, but there is no English translation for yet. I have only seen it in Swedish and Norwegian thus far.

I personally have started to stray away from anti-cosmic Satanism simply because I have found much more logic and comfort in Spiritual Satanism. It makes much more sense to me. I can follow the origins of Spiritual Satanism more easily, and it doesn't seem quite as corrupted. Anti-cosmic Satanism, from my understanding, views Tiamat and Absu as the true creators of everything, and Enki was basically an unwanted abomination that they accidentally created from their dreams. It almost parallels what the xians believe as "god". Supposedly Enki killed Absu, then the anti-cosmic gods were created to battle the self-proclaimed cosmic gods, and Enki's son (which parallels yaweh) slayed Tiamat and created the heavens and the earth, and used the blood of the anti-cosmic god Kingu, who was created by Tiamat to kill Enki, so that when mankind was made they would have life and worship, but because the blood was of an anti-cosmic god, humanity possessed what is referred to as "the black flame". Satan was supposedly created out of primordial chaos by the remaining anti-cosmic gods to avenge Kingu's death and then destroy the world and return humanity to chaos.

I don't really find the origins to be correct at all, and rather confusing to be completely honest. I'm not even sure if I got all of that 100% correct. I'm just going off the little bits and pieces that I remember of my studies. The magical practices however are very fascinating, but pretty dangerous as well, especially if you not adept in the black arts.

I personally would suggest sticking with Spiritual Satanism, but everyone's journey is their own, and everyone must question as they fit to uncover the answers they seek. I can't say for sure which is right and which is wrong, I can only go off of my own experience, and these days I am definitely a lot happier and more at peace with myself though Spiritual Satanism.

I hope this all helps.

HAIL SATAN!!!

On Sat, Jun 5, 2010 at 10:06 PM, zombiestourniquet <zombiestourniquet@... wrote:
  I just want some information on what people closer to Demons/Father himself think about Anti-Cosmic Satanism. I question it, and it interests me, but intend no sort of blasphemy towards Enki.

<td val[/IMG]I have Liber Falxifer. And, the other one, but... You're right, one is in another language, and it has no historical evidence proving any of what it is about. I mean, I'd still be deeply honored to go into their little inner circle and learn about what they believe, but from experience, I know Spiritual Satanism is correct and nothing has shown to me that they are correct in any form. But, that's just my insight and opinionated spit on it.

--- On Sun, 6/6/10, Damien Blackheart <dgtgraphics@... wrote:
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] What about Anti-Cosmic Satanism?
To: [email protected]
Date: Sunday, June 6, 2010, 9:54 AM

It is okay to question things. I was interested in it for quite a while myself. There are still certain aspects of it that I can't help but question, but they based more on the experiences of others as opposed to my own. It is definitely more of a western philosophy/belief/ practice, and focuses more on returning the world to primordial chaos/nothingness rather than elevating humanity.
There's very little information about it provided on the internet outside of the TOTBL, and they only provide but so much. The rest of the information is kept tightly contained within their inner sanctum. There are quite a few publications that they have released when they were still the MLO, and a couple of them are quite highly revered, and I think it's mostly due to the passing of Jon from Dissection. It was rumored that he had the Liber Azerate in front of him when he died. His last album "Reinkaos" is full of anti-cosmic formulas and praise to the gods. Watain is another band that seems to follow the anti-cosmic tradition. Any books on anti-cosmic Satanism are usually only available through the TOTBL or through IXAXAAR, but they are generally pretty expensive. The Book of The Left Handed Reaper (Liber Falxifer) and the Liber Azerate both cost a very pretty penny...  like several hundred dollars. If you dig hard enough, you can find a PDF for the Liber Azerate online, but there is no English translation for yet. I have only seen it in Swedish and Norwegian thus far.

I personally have started to stray away from anti-cosmic Satanism simply because I have found much more logic and comfort in Spiritual Satanism. It makes much more sense to me. I can follow the origins of Spiritual Satanism more easily, and it doesn't seem quite as corrupted. Anti-cosmic Satanism, from my understanding, views Tiamat and Absu as the true creators of everything, and Enki was basically an unwanted abomination that they accidentally created from their dreams. It almost parallels what the xians believe as "god". Supposedly Enki killed Absu, then the anti-cosmic gods were created to battle the self-proclaimed cosmic gods, and Enki's son (which parallels yaweh) slayed Tiamat and created the heavens and the earth, and used the blood of the anti-cosmic god Kingu, who was created by Tiamat to kill Enki, so that when mankind was made they would have life and worship, but because the blood was of an anti-cosmic god, humanity possessed what is referred to as "the black flame". Satan was supposedly created out of primordial chaos by the remaining anti-cosmic gods to avenge Kingu's death and then destroy the world and return humanity to chaos.

I don't really find the origins to be correct at all, and rather confusing to be completely honest. I'm not even sure if I got all of that 100% correct. I'm just going off the little bits and pieces that I remember of my studies. The magical practices however are very fascinating, but pretty dangerous as well, especially if you not adept in the black arts.

I personally would suggest sticking with Spiritual Satanism, but everyone's journey is their own, and everyone must question as they fit to uncover the answers they seek. I can't say for sure which is right and which is wrong, I can only go off of my own experience, and these days I am definitely a lot happier and more at peace with myself though Spiritual Satanism.

I hope this all helps.

HAIL SATAN!!!

On Sat, Jun 5, 2010 at 10:06 P[/IMG]zombiestourniquet@ yahoo.com wrote:
[/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back