Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

What a Warrior of Satan entails?

leaf.brian

I am curious to what a Warrior does. I am new the occult and am advancing myself spiritually. I have told Satan in Meditations that I want to become a warrior and that I would glady die for him, not that I want to, but I am willing. I will do anything that Father wants. My question is wha dos being a Warrior entail. Is it dangerous? What besides doing the meditations training listed under the hella army link can I be doing to ready myself to become a warrior?

Hey, why would you say that you want to be Satan's Warrior if you don't know what it means...? :pWell, being a Warrior is helping in both your own spiritual empowerment and in awakening our Gentile people in coming to see the Truth, spreading the joyofSatan and exposingchristianity links here and there (you could have small papers and put them to places where people will see them; but be careful not to be seen yourself) and things like these... It's nothing difficult if you're willing and put your heart in it. Στις 8:50 π.μ. Τρίτη, 22 Απριλίου 2014, ο/η "leaf.brian@..." <leaf.brian@... έγραψε:
  I am curious to what a Warrior does. I am new the occult and am advancing myself spiritually. I have told Satan in Meditations that I want to become a warrior and that I would glady die for him, not that I want to, but I am willing. I will do anything that Father wants. My question is wha dos being a Warrior entail. Is it dangerous? What besides doing the meditations training listed under the hella army link can I be doing to ready myself to become a warrior?

<td val[/IMG]Bas[/IMG]
Ha[/IMG]
Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] What a Warrior of Satan entails?
Sent: Tue, Apr 22, 2014 4:24:09 AM

<td val[/IMG]   I am curious to what a Warrior does. I am new the occult and am advancing myself spiritually. I have told Satan in Meditations that I want to become a warrior and that I would glady die for him, not that I want to, but I am willing. I will do anything that Father wants. My question is wha dos being a Warrior entail. Is it dangerous? What besides doing the meditations training listed under the hella army link can I be doing to ready myself to become a warrior?
[/TD]

I don't think Satan wants you to die for him or on his behalf. We are small in numbers compared to the enemy. Being a warrior is always dangerous. Your enemy will try to attack you back. You need to learn how to protect yourself, how (and when) to ask Father Satan for protection, and how to clear and close your chakras. You need to learn how to manipulate darker energy and how to keep it from sticking to you. Our enemy is no joke my friend. They are not to be taken lightly. I attacked them when I was new. I tried to send negative energy and they sent it right back. I took no measure to protect myself and they took that opening and taught me a lesson. They should have killed me, but were unable to. To be a competent warrior, you must master the fundamentals. Practice power meditation everyday. Ask Father (or your guardian demon if you have one. I wouldn't necessarily try to wage psychic warfare without one) to alert you when you are under attack. Being
under attack is so common that we have become desensitized to it. Don't ask them to rid the attack for you, only to expose when it occurs. When they show you you are under attack, imagine a white-gold energy fully enveloping each of your chakras (focus primarily on the 7 main chakras at first.) Then, one at a time, close your chakras. There is a great article on this at JoS. Stay strong. Know that you never walk alone. We are teammates now. We fight the same enemy. I'm here to help anyway I can.

------------------------------
On Mon, Apr 21, 2014 9:24 PM PDT leaf.brian@... wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back