Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

What a load of crap

I recenty had been looking for a baphomet banner to hang above my alter and i came accross the satanas shop and i found one and without really looking at the picture i bought it and when it came in the mail right away my eye was attracted to the forhead of the baphomet. Instead of a pentacle star a filthy jewish star was there instead. I wrote the seller and expressed my outrage and here was her reply.

Thank you for your assessment, please look forward to getting a refund. I was hoping that you would enjoy your art since it is one of the most popular designs at the Satanas Shop.

The Baphomet that is featured on that banner is well known within occult circles and it is most often associated with Crowley. As such, it is not my art but the art of Crowley. Perhaps you do not know the history of the symbolism of the Baphomet as it relates to Crowley and Ceremonial Magic.

Within the practice of the occult, especially within Ceremonial Magic, the Seal of Solomon (the 'filthy Jewish star') is used to represent the combination of all the elements into one.

As such, it is a mystical and magical representation of spirit and matter that combine to create magic. The baphomet itself is also a representation of this, as man and animal combined to create the ALL.

Some Satanists do not research enough to know this, and so like their christian counterpart, they associate the Seal of Solomon, only with Judaism - but those who study Ceremonialism know that the image of the Seal of Solomon does not have a religious representation. It is, instead, a magical and symbolic image of the elements.

Upon the crown of the Baphomet it represents Satan as the source of all that is magical, natural, human, elemental, and spiritual.

I am very dedicated to my art, and many of my fans love my works, and I hope that you are able to research these things on your own, for as long as you are willing to so easily dismiss the symbolism of the occult, you remain as prejudiced as your (christian) forefathers who destroyed and hated what they did not yet understand.

With Satan's Blessing;
Venus Satanas

In response i sent her severla pages from the 666blacksun.com site on how the kikes destroyed spirituality and a seperate email bashing the temple of solomn of what it did to the goetic demons. I mean what a load of crap. Her name is Venus Satanas and you can find her picture on her website and if you google search for her picture.

If this is the person I think it is, she is jewish and has attacked the JoS, so you are wasting your time trying to educate her, espcially with articles from the Black Sun. Also, her information is faulty, either deliberately or through ignorance. From what I have studied on Aleister Crowley, his rituals and writings were infused with xianity and jewish mysticism. He also abused Demons and all of the combined was why he had some very ugly experiences, along with his wives, at least one went insane, his home was burned to the ground and other unfortunate things happened to him, also he could not heal himself of some serious physical illnesses. Crowley was a Gentile, and when Gentiles tie into the energy of the enemy, things like the above can happen.

Now the hexagram has a long history. The jews took this symbol some 2-250 years ago and now they claim it as their own, as they have done with everything else, but if one does the research, the jewish encyclopedia reveals the 'magen david' was 'adoped' in 1873.
http://www.jewishencyclopedia.com/view. ... arch=magen david

Now, the hexagram dates all the way back to the runes. The runes have their foundation in the shapes of the constellations. They are very ancient. The Ingwaz and Gebo runes were the foundation for the 'Star of Vishnu' of which the hexagram originated. This goes back thousands of years to the Far East. The hexagram is symbolic of the heart chakra, which is in the shape of a yoni. Azazel's Sigil also symbolizes the heart chakra. When deep in meditation, look to your heart chakra and you will see it in its true form.

Now, the ancient Tarot decks, many had the stave and sword suits in the shape of a yoni. To reiterate what a yoni is, it is shaped like a vagina. The xians stole and corrupted this symbol, placing it on its side like a fish, when it is supposed to be upright and symbolic of a vagina.

As spiritual symbols and knowledge became more and more corrupted, two bars were added to the yoni symbol, making it into the hexagram; the Star of Vishnu. Given the centuries of abuse and denegration our Beloved Father and the Powers of Hell have suffered by the enemy using this stolen and corrupted symbol - the modern star of david, it is in very poor taste to have this on any Satanists' altar or in ritual.

As for the 'elements' the modern hexagram represents the fire and water elements, as they meet at the heart chakra, not ALL of the elements. The pentagram represents the FIVE elements of the human soul, as does the Tarot- fire, earth, air, water, and ether which is also known as quintessence or spirit.

I also note her emphasis on the 'all' also known as 'the all is one' bunch of bullshit. This is most typical of enemy teachings. Everything just lumped into one, no individuality, diversity- just a fucking number on a non-entity.

Now, here is a copy of the solomon crap that is used to abuse and denegrate our Gentile Gods:
http://www.hermetics.org/pdf/grimoire/goetia.pdf

Therein, here is a direct quote concerning that hexagram symbol [which has been corrupted from the Star of Vishnu:

[page 39]
THE HEXAGRAM OF SOLOMON.
THIS is the Form of the Hexagram of Solomon, the figure whereof is to be made on parchment of a calf’s skin, and worn at the skirt of thy white vestment, and covered with a cloth of fine linen white and pure, the which is to be shown unto the Spirits when they do appear, so that they be compelled to take human shape upon them and be obedient.'

Here are more quotes of what that 'ceremonial magick' is all about, and how our Demons were cursed with this jewish shit:
[page 46]
THE GREATER CURSE.34
Now O thou Spirit N., since thou art still pernicious and disobedient, and wilt not appear unto me to answer unto such things as I would have desired of thee, or would have been satisfied in; I do in the name, and by the power and dignity of the Omnipresent and Immortal Lord God of Hosts IEHOVAH TETRAGRAMMATON, the only creator of Heaven, and Earth, and Hell, and all that is therein, who is the marvellous Disposer of all things both visible and invisible, curse thee, and deprive thee of all thine office, joy, and place; and I do bind thee in the depths of the Bottomless Abyss there to remain until the Day of Judgment, I say into the Lake of
Fire and Brimstone which is prepared for all rebellious, disobedient, obstinate, and pernicious spirits.'

I have read and studied extensively about the hideous abuses and abominable practices of these parasitical systems of jewish magick.
Jews naturally gravitate towards this shit, and keep promoting the corruption and desecration of our ancient symbols.

http://www.666blacksun.com/Desecration.html

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich
http://www.joyofsatan.org

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "strengththroughsatan89" <horrorfan89@... wrote:

I recenty had been looking for a baphomet banner to hang above my alter and i came accross the satanas shop and i found one and without really looking at the picture i bought it and when it came in the mail right away my eye was attracted to the forhead of the baphomet. Instead of a pentacle star a filthy jewish star was there instead. I wrote the seller and expressed my outrage and here was her reply.

Thank you for your assessment, please look forward to getting a refund. I was hoping that you would enjoy your art since it is one of the most popular designs at the Satanas Shop.

The Baphomet that is featured on that banner is well known within occult circles and it is most often associated with Crowley. As such, it is not my art but the art of Crowley. Perhaps you do not know the history of the symbolism of the Baphomet as it relates to Crowley and Ceremonial Magic.

Within the practice of the occult, especially within Ceremonial Magic, the Seal of Solomon (the 'filthy Jewish star') is used to represent the combination of all the elements into one.

As such, it is a mystical and magical representation of spirit and matter that combine to create magic. The baphomet itself is also a representation of this, as man and animal combined to create the ALL.

Some Satanists do not research enough to know this, and so like their christian counterpart, they associate the Seal of Solomon, only with Judaism - but those who study Ceremonialism know that the image of the Seal of Solomon does not have a religious representation. It is, instead, a magical and symbolic image of the elements.

Upon the crown of the Baphomet it represents Satan as the source of all that is magical, natural, human, elemental, and spiritual.

I am very dedicated to my art, and many of my fans love my works, and I hope that you are able to research these things on your own, for as long as you are willing to so easily dismiss the symbolism of the occult, you remain as prejudiced as your (christian) forefathers who destroyed and hated what they did not yet understand.

With Satan's Blessing;
Venus Satanas

In response i sent her severla pages from the 666blacksun.com site on how the kikes destroyed spirituality and a seperate email bashing the temple of solomn of what it did to the goetic demons. I mean what a load of crap. Her name is Venus Satanas and you can find her picture on her website and if you google search for her picture.

does that curse really work? i mean if "god" is only a thoughtform wouldnt that curse just be rude and disrespectful to the demons?
Stay Strong
Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], High Priestess Maxine Dietrich <maxine.dietrich@... wrote:

If this is the person I think it is, she is jewish and has attacked the JoS, so you are wasting your time trying to educate her, espcially with articles from the Black Sun. Also, her information is faulty, either deliberately or through ignorance. From what I have studied on Aleister Crowley, his rituals and writings were infused with xianity and jewish mysticism. He also abused Demons and all of the combined was why he had some very ugly experiences, along with his wives, at least one went insane, his home was burned to the ground and other unfortunate things happened to him, also he could not heal himself of some serious physical illnesses. Crowley was a Gentile, and when Gentiles tie into the energy of the enemy, things like the above can happen.

Now the hexagram has a long history. The jews took this symbol some 2-250 years ago and now they claim it as their own, as they have done with everything else, but if one does the research, the jewish encyclopedia reveals the 'magen david' was 'adoped' in 1873.

Now, the hexagram dates all the way back to the runes. The runes have their foundation in the shapes of the constellations. They are very ancient. The Ingwaz and Gebo runes were the foundation for the 'Star of Vishnu' of which the hexagram originated. This goes back thousands of years to the Far East. The hexagram is symbolic of the heart chakra, which is in the shape of a yoni. Azazel's Sigil also symbolizes the heart chakra. When deep in meditation, look to your heart chakra and you will see it in its true form.

Now, the ancient Tarot decks, many had the stave and sword suits in the shape of a yoni. To reiterate what a yoni is, it is shaped like a vagina. The xians stole and corrupted this symbol, placing it on its side like a fish, when it is supposed to be upright and symbolic of a vagina.

As spiritual symbols and knowledge became more and more corrupted, two bars were added to the yoni symbol, making it into the hexagram; the Star of Vishnu. Given the centuries of abuse and denegration our Beloved Father and the Powers of Hell have suffered by the enemy using this stolen and corrupted symbol - the modern star of david, it is in very poor taste to have this on any Satanists' altar or in ritual.

As for the 'elements' the modern hexagram represents the fire and water elements, as they meet at the heart chakra, not ALL of the elements. The pentagram represents the FIVE elements of the human soul, as does the Tarot- fire, earth, air, water, and ether which is also known as quintessence or spirit.

I also note her emphasis on the 'all' also known as 'the all is one' bunch of bullshit. This is most typical of enemy teachings. Everything just lumped into one, no individuality, diversity- just a fucking number on a non-entity.

Now, here is a copy of the solomon crap that is used to abuse and denegrate our Gentile Gods:

Therein, here is a direct quote concerning that hexagram symbol [which has been corrupted from the Star of Vishnu:

[page 39]
THE HEXAGRAM OF SOLOMON.
THIS is the Form of the Hexagram of Solomon, the figure whereof is to be made on parchment of a calf’s skin, and worn at the skirt of thy white vestment, and covered with a cloth of fine linen white and pure, the which is to be shown unto the Spirits when they do appear, so that they be compelled to take human shape upon them and be obedient.'

Here are more quotes of what that 'ceremonial magick' is all about, and how our Demons were cursed with this jewish shit:
[page 46]
THE GREATER CURSE.34
Now O thou Spirit N., since thou art still pernicious and disobedient, and wilt not appear unto me to answer unto such things as I would have desired of thee, or would have been satisfied in; I do in the name, and by the power and dignity of the Omnipresent and Immortal Lord God of Hosts IEHOVAH TETRAGRAMMATON, the only creator of Heaven, and Earth, and Hell, and all that is therein, who is the marvellous Disposer of all things both visible and invisible, curse thee, and deprive thee of all thine office, joy, and place; and I do bind thee in the depths of the Bottomless Abyss there to remain until the Day of Judgment, I say into the Lake of
Fire and Brimstone which is prepared for all rebellious, disobedient, obstinate, and pernicious spirits.'

I have read and studied extensively about the hideous abuses and abominable practices of these parasitical systems of jewish magick.
Jews naturally gravitate towards this shit, and keep promoting the corruption and desecration of our ancient symbols.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "strengththroughsatan89" <horrorfan89@ wrote:

With Satan's Blessing;
Venus Satanas

I take Venus Satanas is still corrupting the masses? What exactly would you like for your alter? I can do some sketches for you and if you like them you can have someone enlarge them or I can upload them to cafepress or something. And if you don't, then maybe someone else will like them and it gives me something to do.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "serlya666" <daughterofenki@... wrote:

does that curse really work? i mean if "god" is only a thoughtform wouldnt that curse just be rude and disrespectful to the demons?
Stay Strong
Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], High Priestess Maxine Dietrich <maxine.dietrich@ wrote:

[page 39]
THE HEXAGRAM OF SOLOMON.

[page 46]
THE GREATER CURSE.34

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "strengththroughsatan89" <horrorfan89@ wrote:

With Satan's Blessing;
Venus Satanas

Venus is a kike? Well, certainly explains a lot! Lol. That bitch
doesn't have a fucking clue what she's talking about. Keys of
solomon...bleh. Blasphemous, evil shit! My friend read me some other
parts of that thing, and it's enough to make one puke. Hail Satan!

On 8/5/10, Mia <mia_motherofone_daughterofnone@... wrote:
I take Venus Satanas is still corrupting the masses? What exactly would you
like for your alter? I can do some sketches for you and if you like them you
can have someone enlarge them or I can upload them to cafepress or
something. And if you don't, then maybe someone else will like them and it
gives me something to do.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "serlya666" <daughterofenki@...
wrote:

does that curse really work? i mean if "god" is only a thoughtform wouldnt
that curse just be rude and disrespectful to the demons?
Stay Strong
Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], High Priestess Maxine Dietrich
<maxine.dietrich@ wrote:

If this is the person I think it is, she is jewish and has attacked the
JoS, so you are wasting your time trying to educate her, espcially with
articles from the Black Sun. Also, her information is faulty, either
deliberately or through ignorance. From what I have studied on Aleister
Crowley, his rituals and writings were infused with xianity and jewish
mysticism. He also abused Demons and all of the combined was why he had
some very ugly experiences, along with his wives, at least one went
insane, his home was burned to the ground and other unfortunate things
happened to him, also he could not heal himself of some serious physical
illnesses. Crowley was a Gentile, and when Gentiles tie into the energy
of the enemy, things like the above can happen.

Now the hexagram has a long history. The jews took this symbol some
2-250 years ago and now they claim it as their own, as they have done
with everything else, but if one does the research, the jewish
encyclopedia reveals the 'magen david' was 'adoped' in 1873.
http://www.jewishencyclopedia.com/view. ... arch=magen
david

Now, the hexagram dates all the way back to the runes. The runes have
their foundation in the shapes of the constellations. They are very
ancient. The Ingwaz and Gebo runes were the foundation for the 'Star of
Vishnu' of which the hexagram originated. This goes back thousands of
years to the Far East. The hexagram is symbolic of the heart chakra,
which is in the shape of a yoni. Azazel's Sigil also symbolizes the
heart chakra. When deep in meditation, look to your heart chakra and you
will see it in its true form.

Now, the ancient Tarot decks, many had the stave and sword suits in the
shape of a yoni. To reiterate what a yoni is, it is shaped like a
vagina. The xians stole and corrupted this symbol, placing it on its
side like a fish, when it is supposed to be upright and symbolic of a
vagina.

As spiritual symbols and knowledge became more and more corrupted, two
bars were added to the yoni symbol, making it into the hexagram; the
Star of Vishnu. Given the centuries of abuse and denegration our Beloved
Father and the Powers of Hell have suffered by the enemy using this
stolen and corrupted symbol - the modern star of david, it is in very
poor taste to have this on any Satanists' altar or in ritual.

As for the 'elements' the modern hexagram represents the fire and water
elements, as they meet at the heart chakra, not ALL of the elements. The
pentagram represents the FIVE elements of the human soul, as does the
Tarot- fire, earth, air, water, and ether which is also known as
quintessence or spirit.

I also note her emphasis on the 'all' also known as 'the all is one'
bunch of bullshit. This is most typical of enemy teachings. Everything
just lumped into one, no individuality, diversity- just a fucking number
on a non-entity.

Now, here is a copy of the solomon crap that is used to abuse and
denegrate our Gentile Gods:

Therein, here is a direct quote concerning that hexagram symbol [which
has been corrupted from the Star of Vishnu:

[page 39]
THE HEXAGRAM OF SOLOMON.
THIS is the Form of the Hexagram of Solomon, the figure whereof is to be
made on parchment of a calf’s skin, and worn at the skirt of thy white
vestment, and covered with a cloth of fine linen white and pure, the
which is to be shown unto the Spirits when they do appear, so that they
be compelled to take human shape upon them and be obedient.'

Here are more quotes of what that 'ceremonial magick' is all about, and
how our Demons were cursed with this jewish shit:
[page 46]
THE GREATER CURSE.34
Now O thou Spirit N., since thou art still pernicious and disobedient,
and wilt not appear unto me to answer unto such things as I would have
desired of thee, or would have been satisfied in; I do in the name, and
by the power and dignity of the Omnipresent and Immortal Lord God of
Hosts IEHOVAH TETRAGRAMMATON, the only creator of Heaven, and Earth, and
Hell, and all that is therein, who is the marvellous Disposer of all
things both visible and invisible, curse thee, and deprive thee of all
thine office, joy, and place; and I do bind thee in the depths of the
Bottomless Abyss there to remain until the Day of Judgment, I say into
the Lake of
Fire and Brimstone which is prepared for all rebellious, disobedient,
obstinate, and pernicious spirits.'

I have read and studied extensively about the hideous abuses and
abominable practices of these parasitical systems of jewish magick.
Jews naturally gravitate towards this shit, and keep promoting the
corruption and desecration of our ancient symbols.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "strengththroughsatan89"
<horrorfan89@ wrote:

I recenty had been looking for a baphomet banner to hang above my
alter and i came accross the satanas shop and i found one and without
really looking at the picture i bought it and when it came in the mail
right away my eye was attracted to the forhead of the baphomet.
Instead of a pentacle star a filthy jewish star was there instead. I
wrote the seller and expressed my outrage and here was her reply.

Thank you for your assessment, please look forward to getting a
refund. I was hoping that you would enjoy your art since it is one of
the most popular designs at the Satanas Shop.

The Baphomet that is featured on that banner is well known within
occult circles and it is most often associated with Crowley. As such,
it is not my art but the art of Crowley. Perhaps you do not know the
history of the symbolism of the Baphomet as it relates to Crowley and
Ceremonial Magic.

Within the practice of the occult, especially within Ceremonial Magic,
the Seal of Solomon (the 'filthy Jewish star') is used to represent
the combination of all the elements into one.

As such, it is a mystical and magical representation of spirit and
matter that combine to create magic. The baphomet itself is also a
representation of this, as man and animal combined to create the ALL.

Some Satanists do not research enough to know this, and so like their
christian counterpart, they associate the Seal of Solomon, only with
Judaism - but those who study Ceremonialism know that the image of the
Seal of Solomon does not have a religious representation. It is,
instead, a magical and symbolic image of the elements.

Upon the crown of the Baphomet it represents Satan as the source of
all that is magical, natural, human, elemental, and spiritual.

I am very dedicated to my art, and many of my fans love my works, and
I hope that you are able to research these things on your own, for as
long as you are willing to so easily dismiss the symbolism of the
occult, you remain as prejudiced as your (christian) forefathers who
destroyed and hated what they did not yet understand.

With Satan's Blessing;
Venus Satanas

In response i sent her severla pages from the 666blacksun.com site on
how the kikes destroyed spirituality and a seperate email bashing the
temple of solomn of what it did to the goetic demons. I mean what a
load of crap. Her name is Venus Satanas and you can find her picture
on her website and if you google search for her picture.

It's unfortunate, I never thought that Venus Satanas was a jewess until I looked again at her picture, last night, really looked at it.
I have also gone over her websites, and the books on her reading list in pdf are a lot of jewdaeo-xian trash, as well as more spirit-abuse grimoires.
And people like to listen to her because she is some so-called 'authority' on Satanism. Hardly. If people really wish to seek Father Satan for themselves, they would look beyond what one Satanist like her has to say, and read and study for themselves.
She wrote some shit about JoS on her Facebook page, the link "What I Like Least About Satanism". But some people defended JoS, and it's important that people who read her Facebook page know the truth, and not get deterred. She reaches a large enough audience, hopefully some of them will wake up and see for themeselves.
Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Mia" <mia_motherofone_daughterofnone@... wrote:

I take Venus Satanas is still corrupting the masses? What exactly would you like for your alter? I can do some sketches for you and if you like them you can have someone enlarge them or I can upload them to cafepress or something. And if you don't, then maybe someone else will like them and it gives me something to do.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "serlya666" <daughterofenki@ wrote:

Stay Strong
Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], High Priestess Maxine Dietrich <maxine.dietrich@ wrote:

[page 39]
THE HEXAGRAM OF SOLOMON.

[page 46]
THE GREATER CURSE.34

With Satan's Blessing;
Venus Satanas

[/IMG]Wed Aug 4, 2010 1:01 pm (PDT)

http://www.jewishen cyclopedia. com/view. jsp?artid= 38&letter= M&search= magen david

http://www.hermetic s.org/pdf/ grimoire/ goetia.pdf

[page 39]
THE HEXAGRAM OF SOLOMON.

[page 46]
THE GREATER CURSE.34

http://www.666black sun.com/Desecrat ion.html

http://www.joyofsat an.org

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "strengththroughsat an89" <horrorfan89@ ... wrote:

With Satan's Blessing;
Venus Satanas

In response i sent her severla pages from the 666blacksun. com site on how the kikes destroyed spirituality and a seperate email bashing the temple of solomn of what it did to the goetic demons. I mean what a load of crap. Her name is Venus Satanas and you can find her picture on her website and if you google search for her picture.

Hi, I was looking with great interest for a nice full baphomet banner to hang above my alter, and i wanted to thank you for your offer to sketch me drawings of pictures i might like but i had a fairly good idea within the past few hours i might go online and print out a picture of the baphomet and do as you say enlarge it, cut it out nicely and attatch it to a black cloth, it wont be the same as a hand stitched product but it will serve the same purpose. Again thank you for the offer and i now know where to come if i ever need a piece of art.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Mia" <mia_motherofone_daughterofnone@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "serlya666" <daughterofenki@ wrote:

Stay Strong
Hail Satan!

[page 39]
THE HEXAGRAM OF SOLOMON.

[page 46]
THE GREATER CURSE.34

With Satan's Blessing;
Venus Satanas

I say we curse the kike and make an example out of her. The bitch is masquerading as us and leading people astray from the straight path. I say we curse her and shut her filthy kike mouth once and for all! -ilms

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "starmithril" <starmithril@... wrote:

It's unfortunate, I never thought that Venus Satanas was a jewess until I looked again at her picture, last night, really looked at it.
I have also gone over her websites, and the books on her reading list in pdf are a lot of jewdaeo-xian trash, as well as more spirit-abuse grimoires.
And people like to listen to her because she is some so-called 'authority' on Satanism. Hardly. If people really wish to seek Father Satan for themselves, they would look beyond what one Satanist like her has to say, and read and study for themselves.
She wrote some shit about JoS on her Facebook page, the link "What I Like Least About Satanism". But some people defended JoS, and it's important that people who read her Facebook page know the truth, and not get deterred. She reaches a large enough audience, hopefully some of them will wake up and see for themeselves.
Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Mia" <mia_motherofone_daughterofnone@ wrote:

Stay Strong
Hail Satan!

[page 39]
THE HEXAGRAM OF SOLOMON.

[page 46]
THE GREATER CURSE.34

With Satan's Blessing;
Venus Satanas

Her "real" name is Melissa Hudson, at least what she says, but of course we know the kikes change their names, don't they?

I've read some article on her site bashing the Al-Jilwah because it rightfully considers kikes as Satan's enemies, she even goes as far as to say that the yezidis are not real Satanists but a conglomeration of other religions or something, she doesn't give much proof about that.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "starmithril" <starmithril@... wrote:

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Mia" <mia_motherofone_daughterofnone@ wrote:

Stay Strong
Hail Satan!

[page 39]
THE HEXAGRAM OF SOLOMON.

[page 46]
THE GREATER CURSE.34

With Satan's Blessing;
Venus Satanas

When i first came across her website, i was going through some of her "summong rituals" which i can not find anymore or it has been altered since i last checked(about a year or 2 ago) and in one of the rituals it looked like as if she made out that Satan and Lucifer are 2 different beings. For example(i can not remember the exact so i will put it in my own way so that you can get an idea)

"Hail Father Satan
Hail Belzebub
Hail Azazel
Hail Lucifer
Hail Astaroth"

I also recently found out that she was a kike(Fucking JEW!)but anyways...my thought was "what a load of crap" - exactly as the topic says.

Off topic too - i got given some cash from a Jew(painted pipes and stuff - and no - i do not work for a Jew and no i was bored and my friend picked me up - he is not a Jew either) but to carry on...the fucking kike funded my Altar!!!! hahahahahahahahahaha

Regards

Novitiate Baltim Vomsarg(Enkis As Sassin)
www.ageofsatan.co.cc

Iaidon Baltan - Hail Father Enki
Iaidon Baltan - Hail The Gods of Duat

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "strengththroughsatan89" <horrorfan89@... wrote:

With Satan's Blessing;
Venus Satanas

Not only a curse...put the word out about her/him/it and hit them in the pocketbook! If people don't buy their shit...they usually go away!   marcus

On Thu, Aug 5, 2010 at 9:20 PM, [ilms] <ilms871@... wrote:
  I say we curse the kike and make an example out of her. The bitch is masquerading as us and leading people astray from the straight path. I say we curse her and shut her filthy kike mouth once and for all! -ilms

Hail Satan!

Stay Strong
Hail Satan!

[page 39]
THE HEXAGRAM OF SOLOMON.

[page 46]
THE GREATER CURSE.34

With Satan's Blessing;
Venus Satanas

Here is the download site where you can get it from, if you wish to see for yourself what she has written:

http://www.mediafire.com/?te2dieomzhm

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "mahaga10" <mahaga10@... wrote:

Her "real" name is Melissa Hudson, at least what she says, but of course we know the kikes change their names, don't they?

I've read some article on her site bashing the Al-Jilwah because it rightfully considers kikes as Satan's enemies, she even goes as far as to say that the yezidis are not real Satanists but a conglomeration of other religions or something, she doesn't give much proof about that.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "starmithril" <starmithril@ wrote:

Hail Satan!

Stay Strong
Hail Satan!

[page 39]
THE HEXAGRAM OF SOLOMON.

[page 46]
THE GREATER CURSE.34

With Satan's Blessing;
Venus Satanas

I did not clarify one point: I DO NOT believe NOR agree with what Hudson has written. It is biased, and she does not believe that it is from Father. I only posted the link to show how inflammatory and full of shit she is. Hail Satan!

Here is the download site where you can get it from, if you wish to see for yourself what she has written:

http://www.mediafire.com/?te2dieomzhm

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "mahaga10" <mahaga10@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "starmithril" <starmithril@ wrote:

Hail Satan!

Stay Strong
Hail Satan!

[page 39]
THE HEXAGRAM OF SOLOMON.

[page 46]
THE GREATER CURSE.34

With Satan's Blessing;
Venus Satanas

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back