Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

werewolves

[email protected]

i dunno about anyone here but i do believe that werewolves in fact do exist for my own personal reasons... Father had told me so and all the other so called "mythical beasts" like dragons, vamps, werecats, stuff like that do exist but can only show their true selves when he comes back.... feed back will be nice
Hail Enki

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "raynewarrior@..." <raynewarrior@... wrote:
i dunno about anyone here but i do believe that werewolves in fact do exist for my own personal reasons... Father had told me so and all the other so called "mythical beasts" like dragons, vamps, werecats, stuff like that do exist but can only show their true selves when he comes back.... feed back will be nice
Hail Enki
im sure there is stuff that might resemble that stuff... but if they where real it would be like nothing you would hear/read.. thats just all fairytales

just sounds like people who learned how to shapeshift to me.
Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "samrizzari" <srizzari@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "raynewarrior@" <raynewarrior@ wrote:

Hail Enki

im sure there is stuff that might resemble that stuff... but if they where real it would be like nothing you would hear/read.. thats just all fairytales

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Andre" <darkfury211@... wrote:
Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "samrizzari" <srizzari@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "raynewarrior@" <raynewarrior@ wrote:

Hail Enki

well the other day my mom was reading some book about reversed christians and they said that werewolfs wer people that were possesed by "demons" that couses them to change. i know theyre full of shit but maybe its something like that just not by Satans demons.

HAIL SATAN

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Andre" <darkfury211@... wrote:
Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "samrizzari" <srizzari@ wrote:

Hail Enki

HEY most of these creatures are real. Why else would Father Satan have the dragon as one of his animals? Have none of you been to the astral plane? I don't mean to insult but they do exist. Just be very careful least one these "Fairytales" decides to bite you in the butt! Oh and now i really cna't wait for dec 23 2012 to come if the dragons are able to physically come back that would be Magnificant!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "early.mary" <early.mary@... wrote:
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Andre" <darkfury211@ wrote:

Hail Satan!

Hail Enki

HEY most of these creatures are real. Why else would Father Satan have the dragon as one of his animals? Have none of you been to the astral plane? I don't mean to insult but they do exist. Just be very careful least one these "Fairytales" decides to bite you in the butt! Oh and now i really cna't wait for dec 23 2012 to come if the dragons are able to physically come back that would be Magnificant!!
What will happen 23 dec 2012? I heard that J-day is 12 21 2012, but...

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "shadow" <ninetimesdarker@... wrote:
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Andre" <darkfury211@ wrote:

Hail Satan!

Hail Enki

well the other day my mom was reading some book about reversed christians and they said that werewolfs wer people that were possesed by "demons" that couses them to change. i know theyre full of shit but maybe its something like that just not by Satans demons.

HAIL SATAN
there are otherkin in this world but if they can change frm when satan returns then itll all change cause vampires are real but not like in fimls there diffrent as for the him returning im not sure how iwth all the other religouns stopping him from returning only a few ready to help its gonna be hard but oen day hell be back to help us all

HAIL SATAN!

Back in the old days, the real old days. There were groups of people who saught to learn the extreamly advaced technique of shapeshifting. This was back in the time of the Pagans, Druid priests, and so on. Sahpeshifting is basically, changing your physical form. That can range from simply growing your hair, to becoming a dragon or werewolf.
(this part im not 100% clear on..) There was a time, when some people practiced shapeshifting without the Gods' protection. In these cases, it was possible (and still is today if your not carful) to change fully or partially into whatever form it was you wanted, and get 'stuck' so to speak. This is where werewolves have their origin. They are now seen as evil and ravinouse because of;
1) Satan's enemys polluting the world and spreading lies to scare people away from macgick (shapeshifting being a powerful form of it).
2)When you stay in an animals body long enough, without anyone to help you. Your mind begins to bend to that nature and living, and you start to become 'wild'.

I am still unsure of full details of all this, having recieved parts of it from Satan, and other Parts from a Friend who is of a different race to the Demons, he is still a God, known to Satan, and fighting with us. He told me he would prefer to only reveal himself to those he chooses for now. He (and im not sure but i think his race) are experts on shapeshifting, they are born with it, and braught up living it.

Hail Satan!

-Satanic Viking.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "raynewarrior@..." <raynewarrior@... wrote:

Hail Enki

well its mostly like underworld and stuff... there are many types of werewolves... but feww in number.... ithink if all Father's Warriors could shape shift we'd have no problems at all fighting the enemy
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "samrizzari" <srizzari@... wrote:

Hail Enki

the thing about werewolves that you have to understand is that although our conception of them may be real there is a medical term for the scientific werewolf, its actually just a condition to where your entire body is covered in hair instead of just like on your head or arms.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back