Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

we're fucked

Tyler Harmon

Attachments :
<ol>fuck everything.gif</ol>well with the new NDAA laws and sopa about to get passed we will most likely get our site shut down and lose contact with each other or even worse. and because I'm only a few weeks old at this i dont know much, and i know very few others down here in Florida i need some advice on what to do in these desperate times.

HAIL FATHER SATANHAIL THE GODS OF DUATHAIL THE NAZI HEROES

Stay strong. This is the beginning of the end for their heinous reign. We, as SS need to stay strong, and push through this. We WILL arrive victorious. I suggest going to joyofsatan.com and copying and pasting as much info as you can into multiple word documents. That way you will always have the info you need. We can always set up other websites as well. We will not just let them do this to us. Don't worry, we will all be alright.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Tyler Harmon <tylerharmon62@... wrote:

well with the new NDAA laws and sopa about to get passed we will most likely get our site shut down and lose contact with each other or even worse. and because I'm only a few weeks old at this i dont know much, and i know very few others down here in Florida i need some advice on what to do in these desperate times.

HAIL FATHER SATAN
HAIL THE GODS OF DUAT
HAIL THE NAZI HEROES

Or just buy the books and cd's if you can from the online store on JoS too.That's what I did.But ya just the last death gasps of the jews,before they  finally loose all their power,and die out.Just shows that we are making a difference,and Satan has won the war.Hail SatanBrian

To: [email protected]
Sent: Monday, January 9, 2012 1:26 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: we're fucked

Stay strong. This is the beginning of the end for their heinous reign. We, as SS need to stay strong, and push through this. We WILL arrive victorious. I suggest going to joyofsatan.com and copying and pasting as much info as you can into multiple word documents. That way you will always have the info you need. We can always set up other websites as well. We will not just let them do this to us. Don't worry, we will all be alright.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Tyler Harmon <tylerharmon62@... wrote:

well with the new NDAA laws and sopa about to get passed we will most likely get our site shut down and lose contact with each other or even worse. and because I'm only a few weeks old at this i dont know much, and i know very few others down here in Florida i need some advice on what to do in these desperate times.

HAIL FATHER SATAN
HAIL THE GODS OF DUAT
HAIL THE NAZI HEROES

This came up before with past laws that were up in congress and we always survived. While other so called Satanic organizations have come and gone we have always remained and grow stronger by the day. However this is not to say we are the exception, for the kike still holds much power in this country and the site can be shut down. As it says in the Al-Jilwah

"Do not give them your books, lest thy alter them without your knowledge. Learn by heart the greater part of them, lest they be altered"

You migh only be a few weeks into this but as others said copy and paste the info into word documents, buy the books, gain the important knowledge from the JoS and its sister sites, learn it and share it with others. Before technology the knowledge was spread mostly by word of mouth not by computers or other electronics and thanks to our ancestors the knowledge survived. This was not acomplished through electronics but by the creativity and artistic works left behind for us. As long as you perserve the information and spread it along the kike can shut down as many Satanic sites as they want but the knowledge can never die as long as it remains in the hands of the Gentiles.

Hail Satan

HAIL FATHER SATAN
HAIL THE GODS OF DUAT
HAIL THE NAZI HEROES

You got that fucking right strengththroughsatan,as long as there are Satanist in this world,the truth shall be spread.And the kikes can't do a thing about it.We will win this war,and we will be there for our lost Gentile brothers and sisters,and guide then to the truth.Every true Satanist,has the responsibility,until this war is won,to gain as much knowledge,and strength,as we possibly can,by studying the truth about Satan,and by advancing through Yoga and power meditation,to assist Satan,and our Gods,in thisimportant quest.Hail SatanBrian

Sent: Monday, January 9, 2012 1:03 PM

This came up before with past laws that were up in congress and we always survived. While other so called Satanic organizations have come and gone we have always remained and grow stronger by the day. However this is not to say we are the exception, for the kike still holds much power in this country and the site can be shut down. As it says in the Al-Jilwah

"Do not give them your books, lest thy alter them without your knowledge. Learn by heart the greater part of them, lest they be altered"

You migh only be a few weeks into this but as others said copy and paste the info into word documents, buy the books, gain the important knowledge from the JoS and its sister sites, learn it and share it with others. Before technology the knowledge was spread mostly by word of mouth not by computers or other electronics and thanks to our ancestors the knowledge survived. This was not acomplished through electronics but by the creativity and artistic works left behind for us. As long as you perserve the information and spread it along the kike can shut down as many Satanic sites as they want but the knowledge can never die as long as it remains in the hands of the Gentiles.

Hail Satan

HAIL FATHER SATAN
HAIL THE GODS OF DUAT
HAIL THE NAZI HEROES

[/IMG]</var>

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Monday, January 9, 2012 7:40:04 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: we're fucked

You got that fucking right strengththroughsatan,as long as there are Satanist in this world,the truth shall be spread.And the kikes can't do a thing about it.We will win this war,and we will be there for our lost Gentile brothers and sisters,and guide then to the truth.Every true Satanist,has the responsibility,until this war is won,to gain as much knowledge,and strength,as we possibly can,by studying the truth about Satan,and by advancing through Yoga and power meditation,to assist Satan,and our Gods,in this important quest. Hail Satan Brian

Hail Satan

HAIL FATHER SATAN
HAIL THE GODS OF DUAT
HAIL THE NAZI HEROES

well if you have a source for good satanic knowledge of satanism that is offline id love to hear it especially as i do not constantly 24/7 have internet acesss
Sent: Monday, January 9, 2012 11:03 AM

Hail Satan

HAIL FATHER SATAN
HAIL THE GODS OF DUAT
HAIL THE NAZI HEROES

well if worse comes to worse someone will have to do something amazing such as perhaps make a new yahoo group if necessary.
anyway if worse does come to worse what do we do then?
is there a site one can go to so one can vote against this?
i mean surely we are not the only ones against this.

Sent: Monday, January 9, 2012 5:36 PM

[/IMG]</var>

You got that fucking right strengththroughsatan,as long as there are Satanist in this world,the truth shall be spread.And the kikes can't do a thing about it.We will win this war,and we will be there for our lost Gentile brothers and sisters,and guide then to the truth.Every true Satanist,has the responsibility,until this war is won,to gain as much knowledge,and strength,as we possibly can,by studying the truth about Satan,and by advancing through Yoga and power meditation,to assist Satan,and our Gods,in this important quest. Hail Satan Brian

Hail Satan

HAIL FATHER SATAN
HAIL THE GODS OF DUAT
HAIL THE NAZI HEROES

I still need to do what Brian said and buy some books and Cds from JoS.  Hopefully soon now, though I've got my finances being stretched a bit much right now, I will probably order at least one thing I want for now, and./ or make my own SS Rosary.

Also  I would very much like to see pics of others who have either bought theirs or made their own too!

~Hail Enki!~ Hail Father Satan!~ Heil Hitler! ~ Heil Himmler!~ Hail the Mighty Gods of Duat!~ Heil the Ascended Master St. Germaine! ~

On Mon, Jan 9, 2012 at 11:03 AM, strengththroughsatan89 <horrorfan89@... wrote:

Hail Satan

HAIL FATHER SATAN
HAIL THE GODS OF DUAT
HAIL THE NAZI HEROES

These are the last days, the ones we all spent prepar[/IMG]</var>

Sent: Monday, January 9, 2012 2:03 PM

Hail Satan

HAIL FATHER SATAN
HAIL THE GODS OF DUAT
HAIL THE NAZI HEROES

We may lose contact here but we will nvr lose all contact Through Father Satan and the Demons we will win

Sent: Monday, January 9, 2012 3:10 AM

Or just buy the books and cd's if you can from the online store on JoS too.That's what I did.But ya just the last death gasps of the jews,before they  finally loose all their power,and die out.Just shows that we are making a difference,and Satan has won the war.Hail SatanBrian

HAIL FATHER SATAN
HAIL THE GODS OF DUAT
HAIL THE NAZI HEROES

Attachments :
<ol>DSC01227.JPG</ol>That's the one I made last year,and the one I use.Hail SatanBrian

Sent: Monday, January 9, 2012 4:12 PM

I still need to do what Brian said and buy some books and Cds from JoS.  Hopefully soon now, though I've got my finances being stretched a bit much right now, I will probably order at least one thing I want for now, and./ or make my own SS Rosary.

Also  I would very much like to see pics of others who have either bought theirs or made their own too!

~Hail Enki!~ Hail Father Satan!~ Heil Hitler! ~ Heil Himmler!~ Hail the Mighty Gods of Duat!~ Heil the Ascended Master St. Germaine! ~

On Mon, Jan 9, 2012 at 11:03 AM, strengththroughsatan89 <horrorfan89@... wrote:

Hail Satan

HAIL FATHER SATAN
HAIL THE GODS OF DUAT
HAIL THE NAZI HEROES

Well said Karen!Hail SatanBrian

Sent: Monday, January 9, 2012 12:08 PM

We may lose contact here but we will nvr lose all contact Through Father Satan and the Demons we will win

HAIL FATHER SATAN
HAIL THE GODS OF DUAT
HAIL THE NAZI HEROES

one thing is copy all you can from the JOS site and i mean like everything.  this is so that if the JOS site does go down the information will still live on.
also try to find as many online stuff on this as you can i mean even many non-satanists oppose this so even though not everyone is for us remember we do have allies in the sense that there are many many people that oppose this new law/bill.
also what of this site
http://tikaboo.com/
is it any good?
and if there are good offline sources for satanism also i would like to know them.  i do not care how far and wide in washington state i have to go i will make time if needed but i will go to any lengths to find materials and other information and/or items if necessary.
Also and this is a suggestion for one and all but only if it truly becomes necessary.  that being to create a whole other yahoo group and to invite JOS people into it.  i would not put anything satanic on the pic of the group home page but then this is only as to hide myself and others here i care about from others.  well that and the fact that i do not want the future possible group (if i or someone else makes it) to be took down.
i suppose it does not hurt to ask the question of if JOS site goes down is this a good alternative solution or does the yahoo JOS satanism group we all know and love still look good in the future?

Sent: Tuesday, January 10, 2012 12:41 AM

Well said Karen!Hail SatanBrian

Sent: Monday, January 9, 2012 12:08 PM

HAIL FATHER SATAN
HAIL THE GODS OF DUAT
HAIL THE NAZI HEROES

Excellent comparison HP Don Danko. It conjures up such imagery and raises a deep emotion in me to know WE are making a difference and will continue to press forward.

Hail Satan!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@... wrote:

It only takes a small minority to cause change within the majority. It was with such a minority Washington crossed the Delaware.

You got that fucking right strengththroughsatan,as long as there are Satanist in this world,the truth shall be spread.And the kikes can't do a thing about it.We will win this war,and we will be there for our lost Gentile brothers and sisters,and guide then to the truth.Every true Satanist,has the responsibility,until this war is won,to gain as much knowledge,and strength,as we possibly can,by studying the truth about Satan,and by advancing through Yoga and power meditation,to assist Satan,and our Gods,in this
important quest.
Hail Satan
Brian

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Tyler Harmon <tylerharmon62@ wrote:

HAIL FATHER SATAN
HAIL THE GODS OF DUAT
HAIL THE NAZI HEROES

well if worse comes to worse someone will have to do something amazing such as perhaps make a new yahoo group if necessary.

this was in my email draft folder so i am not sure if i already sent this or not

[/IMG]</var>

Hail Satan

HAIL FATHER SATAN
HAIL THE GODS OF DUAT
HAIL THE NAZI HEROES

I vote we make a site now. One specifically made for those of us who would like to discuss the world around us (by that I mean: Govt. and other worldly issues). You all should download Net Talk 6, from there we can stay in contact without having our messages reviewed and deemed "acceptable" to the American (and other) governments. 
These are serious issues that have direct effect on many of my brothers and sisters. I for one, don't want to be caught unawares, and I DEFINITELY don't want to see any of my family caught in that same situation.
Another thing I'd like to address: Anonymous. Many have different views on this... group, but we need to have an open and active discussion on this in order to reach an agreement on how to handle the potential threat/aid that they may offer. 
The U.S. Govt. is on it's last leg, and I'm afraid that when they run out of ways to deceive the American people into believing we are free... it will be a war. They have BIG guns... but we have magic. They have numbers, we have Father and all the Daemons of Hell. I believe we are still in the advantageous position, but if we do not organize our hearts and our minds on such a pressing issue, we will be without plan and without unification. 
Please... please support me on this my brothers and sisters. We cannot allow these foolish politicians to gain the upper hand. We cannot go down without a fight, and I, for one, feel that we should mount the best defense we can muster in order to avoid any unnecessary problems. 
Hail Enki! 
Sent: Sunday, January 22, 2012 8:25 PM

this was in my email draft folder so i am not sure if i already sent this or not

[/IMG]</var>

Hail Satan

HAIL FATHER SATAN
HAIL THE GODS OF DUAT
HAIL THE NAZI HEROES

i will look into this net talk 6 and see whats its all about.

i do not know much about making a website so someone would have to either do it or help me with that if people want me to do it.
sense i do not currently have internet access 24/7 where i am currently living web wise it would be easier if someone made a site and i got involved in it there in.
the net 6 thing that i can however look into ASAP.
tell me more as you get more info on this as i can usually check my inbox 3 days out of the week but sometimes more if the shitty home connection goes on at night.well providing some idiot or gay ass interference does not happen to screw it up.  by idiot i mean sense the wifi home thing is only like 1 bar strong in signal i mean its like i feel that if one person uses the internet when i do it could disconnect me.
in any case i wil get the net 6 thing as soon as i can and try to experiment with it in my spare time. by that i mean i do not know much about net 6 or what it does but if you say its helpful for this sort of thing then i must know more about it is what i am basically saying.
Sent: Monday, January 23, 2012 5:24 PM

I vote we make a site now. One specifically made for those of us who would like to discuss the world around us (by that I mean: Govt. and other worldly issues). You all should download Net Talk 6, from there we can stay in contact without having our messages reviewed and deemed "acceptable" to the American (and other) governments. 
These are serious issues that have direct effect on many of my brothers and sisters. I for one, don't want to be caught unawares, and I DEFINITELY don't want to see any of my family caught in that same situation.
Another thing I'd like to address: Anonymous. Many have different views on this... group, but we need to have an open and active discussion on this in order to reach an agreement on how to handle the potential threat/aid that they may offer. 
The U.S. Govt. is on it's last leg, and I'm afraid that when they run out of ways to deceive the American people into believing we are free... it will be a war. They have BIG guns... but we have magic. They have numbers, we have Father and all the Daemons of Hell. I believe we are still in the advantageous position, but if we do not organize our hearts and our minds on such a pressing issue, we will be without plan and without unification. 
Please... please support me on this my brothers and sisters. We cannot allow these foolish politicians to gain the upper hand. We cannot go down without a fight, and I, for one, feel that we should mount the best defense we can muster in order to avoid any unnecessary problems. 
Hail Enki! 

[/IMG]</var>

Hail Satan

HAIL FATHER SATAN
HAIL THE GODS OF DUAT
HAIL THE NAZI HEROES

also i know i said this already but i just want to make myself as clear as i can on this so i am understood better thats all
my request is:
"please tell me more about net talk 6".
also website design i do not know much about but another yahoo group may not be a bad idea.
we would not want o put anything satanic on the front picture of the group so as that way our damn government does not bitch us out.
basically if there were another yahoo group then we would all have to know about it in advance so we can all transfer from this one to it.  also the no pics on the front page of the new group (if one were made) would only be to keep ourselves secret and hide from those who would wish to shut us down and try to silence the awesomeness that us the JOS and Father Satan and his Demons.
i am sure father is aware of this and how it is affecting us.  so most likely he and his demons are helping us even now.
overall we must stay strong and always have faith in father and his demons.

HAIL SATAN

Hail Enki! 

[/IMG]</var>

Hail Satan

HAIL FATHER SATAN
HAIL THE GODS OF DUAT
HAIL THE NAZI HEROES

NetTalk 6 is a Irc program that allows you to chat without actually saving any of the chat onto the internet for extended periods of time (I believe). I use it and am on it right now. It's quick and easy and you can create any server you want, password protected or not, and just have instant communication (IM) with anyone and everyone in the server, while still allowing private messages. Net Talk 6 is an important site to Anonymous, but it is still independent from them..
If any of you want to send me a private message I can explain how to download it, perhaps we can put up a permanent chat room there instead of making a new yahoo group.
Sent: Tuesday, January 24, 2012 12:27 AM

also i know i said this already but i just want to make myself as clear as i can on this so i am understood better thats all
my request is:
also website design i do not know much about but another yahoo group may not be a bad idea.
we would not want o put anything satanic on the front picture of the group so as that way our damn government does not bitch us out.
basically if there were another yahoo group then we would all have to know about it in advance so we can all transfer from this one to it.  also the no pics on the front page of the new group (if one were made) would only be to keep ourselves secret and hide from those who would wish to shut us down and try to silence the awesomeness that us the JOS and Father Satan and his Demons.
i am sure father is aware of this and how it is affecting us.  so most likely he and his demons are helping us even now.

HAIL SATAN

Hail Enki! 

[/IMG]</var>

Hail Satan

HAIL FATHER SATAN
HAIL THE GODS OF DUAT
HAIL THE NAZI HEROES

well a new group is still not a bad idea in my perspective but i think i like this net 6 idea also.
i mean it would also be nice to have a spare group just in case where we are free to be as we wish,

Sent: Wednesday, January 25, 2012 5:06 PM

NetTalk 6 is a Irc program that allows you to chat without actually saving any of the chat onto the internet for extended periods of time (I believe). I use it and am on it right now. It's quick and easy and you can create any server you want, password protected or not, and just have instant communication (IM) with anyone and everyone in the server, while still allowing private messages. Net Talk 6 is an important site to Anonymous, but it is still independent from them..
If any of you want to send me a private message I can explain how to download it, perhaps we can put up a permanent chat room there instead of making a new yahoo group.
Sent: Tuesday, January 24, 2012 12:27 AM

my request is:

HAIL SATAN

Hail Enki! 

[/IMG]</var>

Hail Satan

HAIL FATHER SATAN
HAIL THE GODS OF DUAT
HAIL THE NAZI HEROES

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back