Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welled up energy in solar plexus chakra

ForgedSS

It's almost constant now that this energy wells up in my solar plexus chakra and it seems to be filled up with intense light. I've tried releasing the energy out into my aura but it seems to build up again afterwards.

Anything I can do to alleviate this feeling? Because its very strong I've also tried breathing exercises and focusing my attention on this chakra.

ForgedSS said:
It's almost constant now that this energy wells up in my solar plexus chakra and it seems to be filled up with intense light. I've tried releasing the energy out into my aura but it seems to build up again afterwards.

Anything I can do to alleviate this feeling? Because its very strong I've also tried breathing exercises and focusing my attention on this chakra.
If you can, try to have an orgasm and unblock the solar with it. Just imagine the energy from the orgasm shooting to your solar plexus with a gold or yellow color and completely opening up and unblocking your chakra. This is a very powerful method to unblock chakras.

Another thing you can do is yoga. Search for sister Lydia's post on Solar plexus yoga. Yoga is also extremely effective in unblocking chakras.

Another thing you can do is this method on JoS website:https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Open_Blocked_Chakras.html

Best of luck brother/sister!

Hail Satan Forever!!

ForgedSS said:

That's great and normal, focus now on the upper chakras and circulating the energy. If ever feeling too much, try breath a couple of energy out, ask a Demon to get extra energy off of you. Best is to have sex, it will also be an outlet but at the same time a further stimulating act.

From what it seems it isn't the male elixir in question here, just your solar chakra. Do you feel heat on the lower abdomen and have involuntary lower abdominal lock? If that's the case, it might be your sexual energy rising and transforming, a definite sexual release is needed or converting this energy in static electricity, discharging into external objects little sparks from aura.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back