Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Well....

Hey guys again.

My question is:
Whenever I masturbate, I get so wet and then I quickly dry up and it hurts to masturbate, because I rub my clit a lot soo... Yeah.
It also happens that my vagina starts burning like CRAZY non-stop while I masturbate, or even stop for the time being.
I tried searching for some answers online, but they don't apply to my situation that much...
Like, my vagina is wet and moisturized, ready for an intercourse, but my vulva just dries up so fast....
Like I get wet and then bam, wetness is gone!
Do you have any idea what it could be????
I also sometimes feel like itching my vulva.
I searched up yeast infection, and some symptoms apply to me, but not all.

I think I know the problem...
I was meditating and a thought unexpectedly entered my mind, that it could be from that "specific soap for genitalia" that my mom bought...
I washed myself with it today and now when I land a hand on my vagina it starts itching like in a burning way...

Yeah, could be the soap... I find any soap but plain castile or something natural and mild formulated specifically for the vagina, causes burning. Even castile soap with lavender oil is enough to do it.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back