Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Well,why dont u people read this...I bet ull be pissed off....

icca22os

As SOME of u know im agnostic-atheist and my only reason for being here r dreams and so farnone of u have NO IDEA whats it all bout wich is great really.And now,the MOSTinteresting part is i dont know why BUT whenever someone tells u guys the truth u get all upset and angry so ill probably get a lot of angry notes but guess what i dont care BECAUSE it only proves to me im actually RIGHT.so go ahead insult me,it will be fun to read.i might also get banned for speaking whatsn my mind but...what the hell im still gonna say it...and NO im not an impostor or i dont knw what other names u use and i dont care once again
1)there r NO such things as demons or for that matter angels
2)i have seen NO proof stuff like that exist
3)i wont tell there isnt a higher being above us cause probably there is smthng
4)magic doesnt exist or it does in ones mind.u canot hurt noone that does not believe in it because it actually works if u fear it and believe in it so its called auto sugesstion
Thats bout it....have a nice day...

U NO WOT? Better improve your grammar - 1st of all.

2nd of all - what dreams? Oh, right - typically RHP approach - let OTHERS do everything for you. Are your dreams YOURS or of another person? If yours - interpret them in YOUR own way.

The only truth is Satan. If you do not attend xian churches it is ok up to the point that you do not contribute to this machine of destruction.

Say what you want about Gods/Demons - but you are spiritually undeveloped. Telling us that Gods don't exist is to most of us like a blind man telling us (with good sight) that there is no Sun. But this is your right not to see (or not wanting to see?) If you had your 3rd eye opened than perhaps you could see other extra-terrestrials, but I'm afraid that even then you wouldn't believe that they are real, even when being touched by them or whatever.

Magic indeed doesn't exist, but there is energy manipulation. Rites only facilitate the goal achievement.

If you think that we will try to prove to you that Satan and His Gods do exist - you're wrong. It is your path, and you must walk it alone. We walk with our Gods - many of us are also non-believers - WE KNOW THEY EXIST. xians believe in nothing called YHWH, and therefore they will in long term achieve nothing.

HAIL LUCIFER AND THE GODS OF THE OLD!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "icca22os" <icca22os@... wrote:

As SOME of u know im agnostic-atheist and my only reason for being here r dreams and so farnone of u have NO IDEA whats it all bout wich is great really.And now,the MOSTinteresting part is i dont know why BUT whenever someone tells u guys the truth u get all upset and angry so ill probably get a lot of angry notes but guess what i dont care BECAUSE it only proves to me im actually RIGHT.so go ahead insult me,it will be fun to read.i might also get banned for speaking whatsn my mind but...what the hell im still gonna say it...and NO im not an impostor or i dont knw what other names u use and i dont care once again
4)magic doesnt exist or it does in ones mind.u canot hurt noone that does not believe in it because it actually works if u fear it and believe in it so its called auto sugesstion

<td val[/IMG]Your grammar is fucking attrocious and insulting.Thank god you're not with us,its assholes like you that make us look like undeveloped,uneducated assholes.We dont want to hear your filth here,you know our beliefs.This is why people like you will never see the truth,you're just so damn stubborn.People think if Satan doesnt call you back on the phone then he's not real.They never will be real to you pal,you're not worthy.Now please leave jerkoff.

Once you dig
yourself so deep
in a hole,sometimes
the only way out
is to keep on digging.

"Many people will realize the truth in the end,but it will be too late."
                                    "Ye shall sorely regret it!!!!"

SaTaN's MaRkSmAn        
                           Hail the 4 Crowns Of Hell!!!

--- On Tue, 8/25/09, siguard666 <siguard666@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Well,why dont u people read this...I bet ull be pissed off....
To: [email protected]
Date: Tuesday, August 25, 2009, 9:51 PM

2nd of all - what dreams? Oh, right - typically RHP approach - let OTHERS do everything for you. Are your dreams YOURS or of another person? If yours - interpret them in YOUR own way.

The only truth is Satan. If you do not attend xian churches it is ok up to the point that you do not contribute to this machine of destruction.

Say what you want about Gods/Demons - but you are spiritually undeveloped. Telling us that Gods don't exist is to most of us like a blind man telling us (with good sight) that there is no Sun. But this is your right not to see (or not wanting to see?) If you had your 3rd eye opened than perhaps you could see other extra-terrestrials, but I'm afraid that even then you wouldn't believe that they are real, even when being touched by them or whatever.

Magic indeed doesn't exist, but there is energy manipulation. Rites only facilitate the goal achievement.

If you think that we will try to prove to you that Satan and His Gods do exist - you're wrong. It is your path, and you must walk it alone. We walk with our Gods - many of us are also non-believers - WE KNOW THEY EXIST. xians believe in nothing called YHWH, and therefore they will in long term achieve nothing.

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "icca22os" <icca22os@.. . wrote:

[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]Why the fuck would you think we would give a shit about "your" dreams.  Dreams have different interpretations for each individual.  So...since you didn't get an answer you wanted or thought fit, you want to trash all of us? 

What truth are you talking about.  The truth how it is dictated to you?  The universe is a very mystical realm.  What someone cannot explain is only the limitation on the science and understanding of the time.  No one knew what gravity was or that the earth rotated around the sun and not the earth being the center of the universe.  How can you discount things you don't understand?  It's small mindedness and with thinking like that you are doomed to be right where you are or worse in the years to come.  Most agnostics and atheists I have come across are usually much more intelligent but I guess there are morons in every aspect of religion, science and philosophy.    Learn basic grammar then maybe you'd at least be respected for that.

Fuck off!!!

O-SatsuJin

--- On Tue, 8/25/09, Mysterious Power <hackattack2077@... wrote:
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Well,why dont u people read this...I bet ull be pissed off....
Date: Tuesday, August 25, 2009, 8:08 PM

<td style="font-fa[/IMG]Your grammar is fucking attrocious and insulting.Thank god you're not with us,its assholes like you that make us look like undeveloped, uneducated assholes.We dont want to hear your filth here,you know our beliefs.This is why people like you will never see the truth,you're just so damn stubborn.People think if Satan doesnt call you back on the phone then he's not real.They never will be real to you pal,you're not worthy.Now please leave jerkoff.

Once you dig
yourself so deep
in a hole,sometimes
the only way out
is to keep on digging.

"Many people will realize the truth in the end,but it will be too late."
                                    "Ye shall sorely regret it!!!!"

SaTaN's MaRkSmAn        
                           Hail the 4 Crowns Of Hell!!!

--- On Tue, 8/25/09, siguard666 <siguard666@yahoo. com wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Well,why dont u people read this...I bet ull be pissed off....
To: JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com
Date: Tuesday, August 25, 2009, 9:51 PM

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "icca22os" <icca22os@.. . wrote:

[/TD]
[/TD]

First of all, if you want to make an intelligent argument against a couple thousand people at least learn to SPELL correctly. Angels and demons are living breathing being just like us, if you want proof research the sumerians. I've seen the effects of the magick when used correctly, it doesn't matter whether or not the person believes in it or not. Lastly we get stupid fucking people here like you all the time that want to make noise and get attention. Personally I don't care what you believe in, so if you don't believe what we do why are you even here in the first place? To get attention(?)!
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "icca22os" <icca22os@... wrote:

Come back when you're sober.

I can't take anything you say seriously with that fucked up grammar of yours. You sound like you have a double digit IQ.

-Hail Satan!

Now if only you would believe in spell check and grammar...

B

Yes. Firstly, as people have already said, your grammar is terrible.
It would have English teachers across the globe weeping! Secondly,
your mind is very closed. You do not believe in anything that does not
fit into your little box of a world. So, until your mind can handle it
(not that it ever will at this rate), go away.

On 8/25/09, wyrrdsystr666 <wyrrdsystr666@... wrote:

As SOME of u know im agnostic-atheist and my only reason for being here r
dreams and so farnone of u have NO IDEA whats it all bout wich is great
really.And now,the MOSTinteresting part is i dont know why BUT whenever
someone tells u guys the truth u get all upset and angry so ill probably
get a lot of angry notes but guess what i dont care BECAUSE it only proves
to me im actually RIGHT.so go ahead insult me,it will be fun to read.i
might also get banned for speaking whatsn my mind but...what the hell im
still gonna say it...and NO im not an impostor or i dont knw what other
names u use and i dont care once again
3)i wont tell there isnt a higher being above us cause probably there is
smthng
4)magic doesnt exist or it does in ones mind.u canot hurt noone that does
not believe in it because it actually works if u fear it and believe in it
so its called auto sugesstion

B

<td val[/IMG] Einstein said: you can only prove that something exists; you cannot prove that it doesn't; just because you've never seen a Demon doesn’t mean to say there aren't any! Too much knowledge is dangerous, so is a little, another Einstein adage, but as far as you're concerned, you have none what so ever so you're not dangerous, just stupid perhaps; the worst sin in Satanism!
--- On Tue, 8/25/09, icca22os <icca22os@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Well,why dont u people read this...I bet ull be pissed off....
Date: Tuesday, August 25, 2009, 9:16 PM

[/TD]

LMFAO.....

Icca....its ok....you are entitled to your opinions.

You have not met a daemon....or angel....whatever....who cares?

You have no proof....fine....not surprising you are very young still.

There are MANY higher beings..your right about that.
What you choose is your thing...I guess....and you can be food for the greys, or the reptilians,...and be SOUL HARVESTED over and over.....

I could care less.

However...

Magick, is real.

IT CAN HURT.

I've worked it...I've succeeded in harming when I wished.
I've succeeded in helping and protecting when I wish.

I've been WORKED ON...and it worked.

It makes no difference to us if you believe or not.

YOU believing has no bearing on truth...or magickal workings...or meditation practice.

Hang around if you like....

I think you are very amusing. :)

HAIL THE GODS OF HELL

I don't know what's worse...the fact you came to an occult group to say it's all bullshit or your grammer.

If you are going to argue your case, at least do so intelligently.

If you would open yourself up then you would experience things that defy any rational definition. There is a whole word that is hidden, all you have to do is open your eyes.

HS/HL

Ok, agnostic athiest, read up on what agnostic means, you cannot be both at the same time. No anger here, just amusement. Really education does wonders for grammar, out of respect, if you have any, go find an athiest group to share your opinions with.

"Responsibility to the responsible"

And a big howzit to everyone around the globe from Tats in South Africa

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "wyrrdsystr666" <wyrrdsystr666@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "icca22os" <icca22os@ wrote:

B

Please read this whole reply icca, because I doubt that you realize how much of an idiot you sound like.

1 & 2)There are so such things as both Demons and angels. Just because you haven't experienced it doesn't automatically make it not exist. I mean, I've never seen China. So does that mean it's made up just because I've never seen it first hand? The lack of evidence does not disprove something's existence.
However, that argument is like explaining to someone who was born blind what a rainbow looks like. It's hard to put into words how I know they exist; because it's all stuff I honestly couldn't concretely prove to you. Emotions and sensations I've felt, things I've seen or heard, things that happen to me, to those around me... but could I call one up and have him go to your living room to hang out with you? No, not really.
What's happening with you is, you have this iron wall (which, incidentally, is most likely one of many) in your mind, and it's engraved with something along the lines of "DEMON = BAD". If you don't accept it as a possibility at all no matter what anyone says, you just laugh it off and dismiss it as rubbish, HOW the FUCK are you expecting to experience it? One day you're just gonna wake up with Marduk standing by your bedside? It doesn't work that way. You're the one talking about auto-suggestion; think about the auto suggestion you've been doing to YOURSELF, jackass.

3)What? I can't even understand this. "I wont' tell there isn't smthng?" How can you say you're an atheist then? So what, you're saying that you believe in "higher beings", but when it's shown to you that they exist, you reject them out of fear, ignorance, and/or laziness? Answer honestly; have you really even bothered to put any work towards developing yourself at all? Never mind, I'll answer for you. I *KNOW* you haven't. So how can you expect to be able to detect these "higher beings" with no power of your own to draw on? You've been seeing through a thick fog your whole life. I guarantee that you will not see, or feel, or notice any kind of energy, let alone actual beings like Demons and angels, until that fog can be lifted.

4)This one depends on what you define as magic. As far as we're concerned, energy gathering, manipulation and the like, as well as telepathy and such things most people dismiss as fairy tales, is SCIENCE, not magic.

"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic."
-Arthur C. Clark

If you were to go to an undeveloped country where people still live in tribes in jungles and whatnot, and don't know of technology, and show them something as simple as a torch lighter, they would be in awe of your "magic" power. They don't understand the concept of a small, easily portable flame generator, so as far as they know, you're some kind of fire genie. All of our Satanic magic practices can be looked at the same way. Because you don't understand how the process works, you mysticize it and that leads to fear and misunderstanding. When studied and understood, however, that fear goes away and you begin to realize what a fool you've always been.

By the way, it is quite easy to harm people who have no belief in or fear of the occult. In fact, it's the easiest way to get away with it, because the idiot who you're harming will never connect his/her misfortune with you. He/she assumes it to just be coincidence and shrugs it off, letting you do whatever you want with no consequences.

Oh yeah and last but not least, go learn spelling and grammar, STUPID. Especially if you plan on holding arguments with Satanists ever again.
Good day to you, sir.

HAIL SATAN AND THE GODS OF OLD!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Allison P <apocalypseofjon@... wrote:
Yes. Firstly, as people have already said, your grammar is terrible.
It would have English teachers across the globe weeping! Secondly,
your mind is very closed. You do not believe in anything that does not
fit into your little box of a world. So, until your mind can handle it
(not that it ever will at this rate), go away.

On 8/25/09, wyrrdsystr666 <wyrrdsystr666@... wrote:
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "icca22os" <icca22os@ wrote:

As SOME of u know im agnostic-atheist and my only reason for being here r
dreams and so farnone of u have NO IDEA whats it all bout wich is great
really.And now,the MOSTinteresting part is i dont know why BUT whenever
someone tells u guys the truth u get all upset and angry so ill probably
get a lot of angry notes but guess what i dont care BECAUSE it only proves
to me im actually RIGHT.so go ahead insult me,it will be fun to read.i
might also get banned for speaking whatsn my mind but...what the hell im
still gonna say it...and NO im not an impostor or i dont knw what other
names u use and i dont care once again
3)i wont tell there isnt a higher being above us cause probably there is
smthng
4)magic doesnt exist or it does in ones mind.u canot hurt noone that does
not believe in it because it actually works if u fear it and believe in it
so its called auto sugesstion

B

Seriously,your grammar is bad,maybe you could find on-line translator or something. If so many people tells you that it sucks,it probably does.LOL. Maybe you are xtian and came here to stalk on us.It sure sounds like it. LOL. If you knew what this group is all about,why did you join it anyway? And as for the dreams.... Who knows,maybe they are someone elses and you just go around and tell they are yours? I don't know,you seem very weird and I think majority would agree with that.
Anyway,hi.I'm new to the group and I've been dedicated for year and a half now.
Hail Satan

well... its nice that you share your opinions with us dude! its always a good thing to speak your mind.
however, you have to realize that some of us are atheistic to begin with. i am. i base everything on true and proven evidence that "I" have seen and felt in combination to a scientific explanation, most of the which make sense when you take into consideration the quantum realms. ... i don't care about what some chick tells me what is the truth, shes a lier until proven.. which is why I'm here, i have proven it to myself, which is good enough for me.
to be honest i have not been standing in a corner trying to convert you into believing what i believe cause i think every one should believe what they think is true to them (not having it shoved down there throat or believe what ever they are told cause they are too lazy to figure it out them selves)
and who will say that forms of meditation are bad for you? I'm a migraine sufferer and the simple act of meditation has lessened my ailments by half! my doctor is happy and i don't take as many meds, and that has nothing to do with Satan...how about yoga?
have you even read the site? may be you are looking for the xian satanist that kill animals for some fake non-exciting entity that is the ruler of evil that fell from a place called heaven...we don't believe in that nonsense nor do we take any pleasure in killing animals, thats sick.

anyway... if you wanted some one to argue with why not go xian sites, they rip on us all the time! and next time you start to make it look like you are smarter because you don't believe in anything, use spell check dude! ( one thing we can all believe in).

HAIL SATAN!!!

trying to get our attention???????????...........i really hope that atleast you exist in your reality....

On Wed, Aug 26, 2009 at 2:46 AM, icca22os <icca22os@... wrote:

You remind me of some horses at the track...wearing blinders, you have tunnelvision, it's your pathetic ignorance that keeps you from unlocking the powers in your mind that everyone has within them somewhere recessed.

Perhaps you are one of those poor people wandering the earth, angry at the world, with a meaningless life and occupation, blaming everyone else but yourself for who and what you are.

You say you are agnostic/atheist correct? That means to you, there is no truth, therefore you have no idea what you're talking about when you say some form of truth upsets us...what upsets us are ignorant, mindless, useless people such as yourself who go off half cocked saying ridiculous things. If you don't have anything intelligent to say, then be quiet...obviously, besides your mother not breastfeading you, she certainly didn't teach you that either.

Now go and play somewhere else little one!

Hail Satan!!!

-- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "icca22os" <icca22os@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Loki Tanas <loki_tanas_18@... wrote:
Einstein said: you can only prove that something exists; you cannot prove that it doesn't; just because you've never seen a Demon doesn’t mean to say there aren't any!
Too much knowledge is dangerous, so is a little, another Einstein adage, but as far as you're concerned, you have none what so ever so you're not dangerous, just stupid perhaps; the worst sin in Satanism!

--- On Tue, 8/25/09, icca22os <icca22os@... wrote:

Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Well,why dont u people read this...I bet ull be pissed off....
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Tuesday, August 25, 2009, 9:16 PM

Any and everyone alive is entitled to personal opinions.
The significant element in all of that, though, is that what's actually real is non-dependent upon human opinions or concepts---what's real simply continues to exist, whether disbelieved by billions of people or supported by as many.

Fortunately, Satan and his demons do not need human permission in order to exist and influence the world; even those unbelieving toward them as real persons have been and continue to be under their collective influence to some extent, despite their ignorance of or denial of that fact.
To date, I know of no one claiming to be able to see the wind, but most reasonable people will admit its effects upon earth's ecology and the creatures who inhabit the earth.

The existence of demons can no more be proven to be figments of human mentality than can the wind in any of its forms and cycles.
Even a general acknowledgement of an unidentified intelligence existing within the known Universe implies the necessity of maintaining an open mind on the nature of that unknown but suspected intelligence.
There has always existed designs and patterns within the recorded affairs of mankind, which indeed indicates supernatural intelligence plus power and intent.

All told, nothing can ever be proven to someone who chooses to remain unconvinced in the face of every example given; nor can disbelief disprove the existence of a thing.
So Satan---and his unseen demons---continue to exist as happily as ever in the face of every man-made "ist", from Satanist, to atheist.

hey man, the only reason you havnt seen anything yet is because you dont deserve to see, posting bullshit like that.
your just pathetic get a life. Most of us have seen things.

I love how this person starts off in a self defense mode... "Oh go ahead and make fun of me and ban me, because if you do I win, and I will just laugh anyways, and your all going to get angry."

I'm not mad, I don't think your post here really offended anyone. It just made you look really ignorant. Why are you in our forums telling us this stuff, what did you hope to acomplish from this?

I don't feel the need to correct the errors that spewed from your mouth, (Or rather from your fingers since you typed this.) As many of my Brothers and Sisters have already pointed out the great number of flaws in everything you said (Typed.)

Have fun laughing.

-Hail Father, Lord Satan!

Howzit Bru!

Hail Satan!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "tat2ood" <inkman@... wrote:

Ok, agnostic athiest, read up on what agnostic means, you cannot be both at the same time. No anger here, just amusement. Really education does wonders for grammar, out of respect, if you have any, go find an athiest group to share your opinions with.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "wyrrdsystr666" <wyrrdsystr666@ wrote:

B

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "tat2ood" <inkman@... wrote:

Hail Satan
Interesting point, tat2ood; basically, an AGNOSTIC claims it's impossible to know of supernatural spiritual beings or a "God" while an ATHEIST does NOT believe in such.
The manner in which those terms were applied in the comment below indicates that the individual commenting is an atheist toward demons and angels but an agnostic toward the existence of a " higher being".

Put another way, the comment says--Though it's impossible to know, there may be a higher being, but there's no proof of demons or angels so they don't exist.
Atheism has here been directed toward demons and angels rather than toward a Supreme Being.
The results sound confused. Someone appears to be trying to sit on the fence and jump it too--all in one motion.
If there's no proof of one and it's impossible to know or prove the other, why accept the possibility of the existence of one over the other?
One's personal definition of "proof" would be the deciding factor.
That definition, of course, could be informed and enlightened or uninformed and ignorant.

The comment below about magic appears to misunderstand the term as it applies to JOS Satanism. The magic subscribed to here is SCIENTIFIC in nature because it fundamentally involves the manipulation of energy to accomplish desired results.
It is also SPIRITUAL in nature because it's linked to powerful spiritual beings and involves our relationship with them as a way of life.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "wyrrdsystr666" <wyrrdsystr666@ wrote:

B

sounds like hes trying to find someone..

well find yourself..

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "whatshisface1117" <whatshisface1117@... wrote:

I love how this person starts off in a self defense mode... "Oh go ahead and make fun of me and ban me, because if you do I win, and I will just laugh anyways, and your all going to get angry."

I'm not mad, I don't think your post here really offended anyone. It just made you look really ignorant. Why are you in our forums telling us this stuff, what did you hope to acomplish from this?

I don't feel the need to correct the errors that spewed from your mouth, (Or rather from your fingers since you typed this.) As many of my Brothers and Sisters have already pointed out the great number of flaws in everything you said (Typed.)

Have fun laughing.

You are not supposed to be here in the first place, why dont you find an xian and discuss your view with them, you know like a blind leading a blind..PEACE!
HAIL LORD SATAN!--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "whatshisface1117" <whatshisface1117@... wrote:

Have fun laughing.

This person is hilarious. The reason why he can't see or feel any of these.. Is, He's not strong enough, spiritually.. He doesn't keep his mind open.. And he is just plain retarded.
How on earth am I able to conjure energy, and move shadows to my will?
Or speak to the dead with mind only?

Fail people are fail.
Hail Enki!

~Kaythan Necromancer Alex.

Hey dude if you dont want people to get pissed post something less offensive like can you show me proof or something. For idiots here who randomly scold and ask you to fuck off i say to them is that what father Satan ask you to do.
I was once an atheist same as many NOT ALL people here.
1 Do you have concrete proof there is no demon or angel? & for your info not everyone can see them but if you meditate and learn maybe you will see them. Try it and best of all you dont need to bow down to any1 Satan wants us to be enlightened whats wrong with it.
2 The proof part is hard to fight, im still not experienced but when i get more skill i will go to national TV to show my powers.
4 Magic exist everywhere its only you cant see them. Same as radio wave we cant see them but its there. All i have to say is wait for science. OR learn it and try it yourself.
AND PLEASE DONT BE SO ABRASIVE I DONT KNOW WHAT HAPPEN TO YOU HONESTLY I DONT CARE BUT DO NOT DISTURB PEOPLE WHO DO NOT DISTURB YOU

You are a very ingorant person coming on here saying that theres no such thing as Demons. Then you have the nerve to say there is no such thing as magic and all that other shit you said. If you dont't believe in demons then why are you in JOS group? it just doesn't make any sense for someone to say that they don't believe in demons but then yet there in a satanic E-group. Your a very stupid ass little child who can't spell for one thing and has no common sense of what to say and no knowledge of anything. You are pathetic you need to go back so school and learn proper grammer. Im sure a child with Progeria Disease can spell better then you. The reason you have not seen any demons is beacuse you did not do the Dedication Ritual and you have to learn how to summoned Demons you dumbass. Im sure you won't get accepted anyway due to the fact your a very stupid person and im sure you know nothing about satanism. Also you don't believe in demons so therefore there is no reason you should be here. Stay in school and learn to spell and do proper punctuation and grammer.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back