Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcoming Demons?

[email protected]

Hi there, I'm relatively new to satanism mainly due to growing up in a very religious household where anything even bordering on demonic was, for lack of a better word, demonized. I've been lurking around different groups like this for a while, but now that I'm an adult I feel like I'm able to do this relatively risk-free!I plan to summon Azazel tonight, however I'm worried because I've never done anything like this before! I played with a Ouija board when I was younger and I feel as though I'm relatively open to spiritual energy as I've experienced its intensity in certain places in the past, however I still feel like I'm unprepared. I know that's a little stupid because I'm sure no one is 100% confident the first time (or maybe its just me), but I'm worried that I'll make an ass out of myself. I'll be following summoning directions carefully; a black/blue candle for Azazel, pleasant incense, no circles or anything obnoxious, along with his sigil of course, but I still feel exceedingly nervous.Is there any way to further welcome a demon than just making sure your area is clean and tidy? I'd love to be able to make a good first impression as I'm sure my nerves are going to get in the way at first, but I'm lost on how. I've been reading up on everything I can about him so I'm not in the dark if I am actually successful in my summoning and the last thing I want to do is something that translates back to hostility (by using wiccan or traditional cleansing methods for clearing a space), so has anyone used anything other than what's been described? Am I making this into too big of a deal? From everything I've read on Azazel, he seems to be reasonable, but I'm still nervous!Thank you in advance for any suggestions! :)

Like you said, (and I agree) clean your personal space where you will be holding the summoning.I recommend taking a shower and putting on clean clothes beforehand, and not wearing a head covering (like a bandanna, hat, scarf, etc.)
On Thursday, January 25, 2018, 8:41:49 PM EST, kadenl1203@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:

Hi there, I'm relatively new to satanism mainly due to growing up in a very religious household where anything even bordering on demonic was, for lack of a better word, demonized. I've been lurking around different groups like this for a while, but now that I'm an adult I feel like I'm able to do this relatively risk-free!I plan to summon Azazel tonight, however I'm worried because I've never done anything like this before! I played with a Ouija board when I was younger and I feel as though I'm relatively open to spiritual energy as I've experienced its intensity in certain places in the past, however I still feel like I'm unprepared. I know that's a little stupid because I'm sure no one is 100% confident the first time (or maybe its just me), but I'm worried that I'll make an ass out of myself. I'll be following summoning directions carefully; a black/blue candle for Azazel, pleasant incense, no circles or anything obnoxious, along with his sigil of course, but I still feel exceedingly nervous.Is there any way to further welcome a demon than just making sure your area is clean and tidy? I'd love to be able to make a good first impression as I'm sure my nerves are going to get in the way at first, but I'm lost on how. I've been reading up on everything I can about him so I'm not in the dark if I am actually successful in my summoning and the last thing I want to do is something that translates back to hostility (by using wiccan or traditional cleansing methods for clearing a space), so has anyone used anything other than what's been described? Am I making this into too big of a deal? From everything I've read on Azazel, he seems to be reasonable, but I'm still nervous!Thank you in advance for any suggestions! :)

What is your reason for summoning Lord Azazel?

The Gods are very busy fighting a war on our behalf, and will not appear on a mere whim!

If your intentions are sincere and the reason is great enough, He will appear to you...BUT, you must be very advanced to summon a God of the stature (any God for that matter) like Azazel. If you were, you would already understand everything I have said and would not be asking these questions.

I suggest you read more www.joyofsatan.org and do more meditation to open yourself.

Hail Satan!

Alright, thank you! I planned to make sure of all that before hand, but I just wanted to make sure there wasn't anything else I could do to aid in the summoning process. :)
I preformed the summoning, but I'm not entirely sure if it worked? I'm suspicious that I need to meditate more and try again at a later date, because while I felt relaxed and did everything I was supposed to, I didn't necessarily feel/sense a presence, even though afterward I felt pretty rejuvenated (Part of the reason I'm still awake, really.). I'm unsure if whether I was successful but my Chakras weren't open, or if I'm having more of a placebo effect than anything.

I Work with Azazel all . the time yes he and other Gods are busy but they do make time for them that need their help its been great for me Having Azazel as a Mentor for almost three years now ' I Do wish you luck

DO NOT summon the Gods if you are attacked

They know what to do and feel intentions

If you want to avoid curses and wrath, then play it safe and LISTEN instead of ASKING

They might appear to you when you less expect it

So mote it be!

Hail Satan

Le samedi 27 janvier 2018 12h45, "serpentgod666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] a écrit :

What is your reason for summoning Lord Azazel?

The Gods are very busy fighting a war on our behalf, and will not appear on a mere whim!

If your intentions are sincere and the reason is great enough, He will appear to you...BUT, you must be very advanced to summon a God of the stature (any God for that matter) like Azazel. If you were, you would already understand everything I have said and would not be asking these questions.

I suggest you read more www.joyofsatan.org and do more meditation to open yourself.

Hail Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back