Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich

Founder Of The Joy Of Satan
Staff member
This new e-group is for the discussion of and learning astrology. Astrology is one of the most rewarding disciplines, as it reveals many secrets and is a map of the soul, but it is one of the most detailed and difficult to learn. JoS Ministry will be uploading pdf resources very soon to the files section. Bear in mind, while most astrology texts give some accurate information, as with many books and learning materials, there are errors and in some, while there are some interpretations that are correct, many others are downright wrong. I know this from 35 + years of study.
I will check in here as time permits and try to answer questions and post information concerning astrology.
Happy Summer Solstice to you all.

http://www.joyofsatan.org

Ah, thank you High Priestess :D

This group was VERY needed for me - I am VERY grateful!

Siguard Draconis.

HAIL LUCIFER AND THE ELDER GODS!!
DEATH TO THE RIGHT HAND PATH!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], High Priestess Maxine Dietrich <maxine.dietrich@... wrote:

This new e-group is for the discussion of and learning astrology. Astrology is one of the most rewarding disciplines, as it reveals many secrets and is a map of the soul, but it is one of the most detailed and difficult to learn. JoS Ministry will be uploading pdf resources very soon to the files section. Bear in mind, while most astrology texts give some accurate information, as with many books and learning materials, there are errors and in some, while there are some interpretations that are correct, many others are downright wrong. I know this from 35 + years of study.
I will check in here as time permits and try to answer questions and post information concerning astrology.

This is great HP Maxine! I am planning on getting my chart done, since I want to know when my next Jupiter period is coming up. And now, here you have posted this!!

I'm excited, thnx!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], High Priestess Maxine Dietrich <maxine.dietrich@... wrote:

I just wanted to thank you for creating this group. It's been quite a while since I was looking for a place to discuss astrology and learn more, and this is just perfect.

Thanks!

JOS has already changed my life in so many ways and it has not even been nine months yet. I am serious about reaching godhead in due time so this seems like a must in my path to becoming a goddess.. Thank you for your dedication. HP Maxine you are now my favorite person ever along with my soul twin and my kids.

***** Thank you *****

Happy Summer Solstice 2012

This is great I'm so glad you made this group!

This is sure to be a very fascinating group. I've tried studying azazels astrology for satanists on my own but even that in and of itself was still confusing and I could only get a limited basic understanding, if that. So I'm so excited you've created this group! So much to learn! I'm looking forward to it! :D And Happy Summer Solstice to you as well HP Dietrich! May Satan's blessings and protection be with you for the rest of this lifetime and all lifetimes to come!

Ave Satanas!

Knowledge is power.

"I am ever present to help all who trust in me and call upon me in time of need."~Father Satan; The Al-jilwah

In Nomine Dei Nostri Satanas Luciferi Excelsi!* Let the name of Satan be exaulted!*
Hail Belial!* Heil Hitler!* Sieg Heil!* Ave Satanas!* Rege Satanas!* Heil, mein fuhrer!* Hail Satan!*

www.joyofsatan.org
www.exposingchristianity.com

Thanks for the awesome Solstice present Max! *gives Max a BIG hug* I'd like for you to read my chart, but I don't have $75 yet, plus, Idk how to make mom not notice where the $ went if I do get 1! Since Saturn is 4th H, Aquarius for me it would be hard for her not to pick up on somethin amiss.

This is very good! The more I advance the more I learn and know that Astrology is indeed a must for more understanding off yourself and others, and about controlling your fate, Dark Blessings Maxine,
got some questions on this topic!

I like the idea of this group since I rarely use energy from stars, and would really like to start! And plus, astrology is quite fascinating! And thanks for the wishes of a happy Summer Solstice!

Hail Satan!

Thanks for this group HPS Maxine.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "sorceressofenki88" <kcmsopranobella@... wrote:

Thanks for the awesome Solstice present Max! *gives Max a BIG hug* I'd like for you to read my chart, but I don't have $75 yet, plus, Idk how to make mom not notice where the $ went if I do get 1! Since Saturn is 4th H, Aquarius for me it would be hard for her not to pick up on somethin amiss.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], High Priestess Maxine Dietrich <maxine.dietrich@ wrote:

YES!! This is awesome, can't wait to learn more in this area. Thank you HP Maxine, the JoS has already been more than resourceful and it continues to be so with every day.

HAIL LORD SATAN
HAIL BEELZEBUB
HAIL ASTAROTH
HAIL AZAZEL

HAIL SATAN'S PEOPLE
HAIL OUR HEROES AND GODS

- Lexibtyr Kaiser

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "sorceressofenki88" <kcmsopranobella@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], High Priestess Maxine Dietrich <maxine.dietrich@ wrote:

I'm glad you created this group as the conflicting views of mainstream astrology really confused.
HAIL FATHER SATAN!!

Thank you so much for creating this group, I have been looking for more info regarding astrology.

Astrology is absolutely fascinating, and since it truly is an advanced topic, another group is a fantastic idea.

I'm starting to get the hang of it, and striking a bit more accuracy in both natal and prediction, but I'm looking forward to acquiring much more experience!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "The Real Joshua" <jdfolsom8503@... wrote:

Thank you so much for creating this group, I have been looking for more info regarding astrology.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back