Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome me in please

lakshmipalmer

I have really enjoyed reading the JoS webpages and learning all about the medidations and the good stuff on there. Also I like the videos too, but I just want to point out something to all of you, I am of Indian North Indian Hindu heritage and my real name is after the Goddess of wealth. I want to know whether I am OK here, but I know where you are coming from regarding the controlling Abrahamic relgions, etc.

Welcome! Of Course, you're more than ok here, Satanism have its roots in the far-east and is also the original Hinduism, instead of this new corrupted version. Practicing Satanism you will practice the original religion of your ancestors.
read http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... skrit.html

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lakshmipalmer" <lakshmipalmer@... wrote:

I have really enjoyed reading the JoS webpages and learning all about the medidations and the good stuff on there. Also I like the videos too, but I just want to point out something to all of you, I am of Indian North Indian Hindu heritage and my real name is after the Goddess of wealth. I want to know whether I am OK here, but I know where you are coming from regarding the controlling Abrahamic relgions, etc.

What do you think, are you ok here?? If you feel right yourself then there's no reason you should seek confirmation or approval from others. The image you project to others is the one you have inside yourself. Especially if you have an alias of Lady Astaroth as a name (some research will help you see that both are the same being). The only people not welcome are the jews and if a jew tries to infiltrate they're found out by their behavior.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lakshmipalmer" <lakshmipalmer@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "egon_88_666" <egon88@... wrote:
Welcome! Of Course, you're more than ok here, Satanism have its roots in the far-east and is also the original Hinduism, instead of this new corrupted version. Practicing Satanism you will practice the original religion of your ancestors.
read http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... skrit.html

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lakshmipalmer" <lakshmipalmer@ wrote:

Thank you for the welcome and anyway, I have read the JoS website alot (my fave site) and I have noticed a lot of the magick on those pages do stem from the what I have been taught in my Hindu prayers, etc. I happen to be of Indo Aryan looks which is cool, but I have been mistaken for an Afghan/Iranian in the past. By the way, I am defianately not a member of any of the Abhramic religionsm like Judaism, Islam (which is dangerous in a subliminal way) and definately not a Xtian. Thank you all for the welcome

Just to let you all know, Lakshmi is my REAL name and I have never been short of money at all.

this is a do it your self type place we just answer the questions
all the work and judgments is up to you

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

What do you think, are you ok here?? If you feel right yourself then there's no reason you should seek confirmation or approval from others. The image you project to others is the one you have inside yourself. Especially if you have an alias of Lady Astaroth as a name (some research will help you see that both are the same being). The only people not welcome are the jews and if a jew tries to infiltrate they're found out by their behavior.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lakshmipalmer" <lakshmipalmer@ wrote:

sorry im being rude welcome to the family im really a nice person most days lol welcome

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "alisha" <stroud.alisha@... wrote:

this is a do it your self type place we just answer the questions
all the work and judgments is up to you

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@ wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back