Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

weirdest question that ran across my mind today...

fmadrik

Ok i know that we have nothing to do with the gods personal lives. But do the gods..um have sex with each other?? Yes i know that that is a question that i shouldnt be thinking about and that i should be focused on my meditations and such. But me and a friend if mine were talking about sex when the question ran by me and got me thinking.. So if you could just answer the question without any smart remarks that would be nice.
Hail Stan!!!!Hail Asmodeus!!!Hail All the Gods of Duat!!!!!!!!!

Of course! They have physical bodies on another world.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Tevin Moore <mtevin95@... wrote:

Ok i know that we have nothing to do with the gods personal lives. But do the gods..um have sex with each other?? Yes i know that that is a question that i shouldnt be thinking about and that i should be focused on my meditations and such. But me and a friend if mine were talking about sex when the question ran by me and got me thinking.. So if you could just answer the question without any smart remarks that would be nice.

Hail Stan!!!!
Hail Asmodeus!!!
Hail All the Gods of Duat!!!!!!!!!

No, there are male and female gods for absolutely no reason whatsoever, and Father Satan has a wife for no other reason that platonic companionship...

On Thu, Nov 21, 2013 at 7:46 PM, bunpuppet@... <bunpuppet@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Tevin Moore <mtevin95@... wrote:

Hail Stan!!!!
Hail Asmodeus!!!

Why wouldn't they? I mean, some of them are married couples, and some have multiple spouses and/or lovers.

---In [email protected], <bunpuppet@... wrote:

Hail Stan!!!!
Hail Asmodeus!!!

Yes indeed the Gods do have sex, with each other and humans e.g. Succubus and Incubus. All creatures do it so I would assume that yes the Gods do have sex as many of them have their own spouse/relationship/mate
Not only that but sex is good for magic and revealing stress so I can only assume they to would do the same.
In the lost book of Enki it also speaks a lot about this. Though some parts of that book are incorrect.
I hope I have answered your question correctly :)
Hail Father Satan!Hail The Gods of Duat!Heil Hitler!

---In [email protected], <anakinskywalker629@... wrote:

No, there are male and female gods for absolutely no reason whatsoever, and Father Satan has a wife for no other reason that platonic companionship...

On Thu, Nov 21, 2013 at 7:46 PM, bunpuppet@... <bunpuppet@... wrote:

Hail Stan!!!!
Hail Asmodeus!!!

Ermm I think so, my names josh btw, im 14. And I used to be Christian, now satanist. And yes I think they do have sex. I saw that one of the male demons had a wife... u cant have a eife without intercourse obviously! And there are succubi and innucbi.
On 21 Nov 2013 20:25, "Tevin Moore" <mtevin95@... wrote:
Hail Stan!!!! Hail Asmodeus!!!Hail All the Gods of Duat!!!!!!!!!

yes have sex with each other. beacouse, they are living beings example satan have seven children and five wives.

2013/11/21 Tevin Moore <mtevin95@...
Hail Stan!!!! Hail Asmodeus!!!Hail All the Gods of Duat!!!!!!!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back