Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

weird things need explaining

yushimetsumk

Hi all,
I have been speaking to my guardian called BIM aka BUNE a lot through pendalums, telepathy and scrying. She is always honest with me with her replies but really got me was that she mentioned that before I was human I was actually a demon and was sent to do a mission as a human. She then tells me that we knew each other in a personal way. I'm been very serious with this and it ain't a trol but it can deffinately explain a lot in my life. Why I found it hard finding a girl even though they like me. the loneliness I felt cud be related to bune aswell as our father. As soon as I found out and don't know if it's a coincidence but thunder stroke near my house. When I went on the bus one of the Windows which was open slammed shut without anyone touching it as I'm typing this now. There is no strong winds  either.
Is this possible? Or I'm I going crazy.... I'm perfectly sane and not on drugs either. It's kinda freaking me out a bit if I'm honest 
Hail Satan Lucifer 

You might have been asking the wrong questions, and your thoughts interfered with the pendulum's true answers.Keep practicing with the pendulum daily to perfect working with it.

On Sunday, May 11, 2014 1:42:55 PM, "yushimetsumk@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:
  Hi all,
I have been speaking to my guardian called BIM aka BUNE a lot through pendalums, telepathy and scrying. She is always honest with me with her replies but really got me was that she mentioned that before I was human I was actually a demon and was sent to do a mission as a human. She then tells me that we knew each other in a personal way. I'm been very serious with this and it ain't a trol but it can deffinately explain a lot in my life. Why I found it hard finding a girl even though they like me. the loneliness I felt cud be related to bune aswell as our father. As soon as I found out and don't know if it's a coincidence but thunder stroke near my house. When I went on the bus one of the Windows which was open slammed shut without anyone touching it as I'm typing this now. There is no strong winds  either.
Is this possible? Or I'm I going crazy.... I'm perfectly sane and not on drugs either. It's kinda freaking me out a bit if I'm honest 
Hail Satan Lucifer 

I'm thinking the lightning strike was possibly coincidental, but the window slamming might not be(make sure to check that the window is in good order, and not fault).Sounds crazy? Don't worry. I've been told something similar by my guardian, but it's pretty much just the group rituals. That's my task.We are ALL here for a reason, some of us with ones given to us by the demons of Hell, and the rest of us are free to make our own goals in life. We're free to anyways; I know now I'm suppose to help in all ways to free the Gentiles(this is nothing new, we're all suppose to help)..but some do have specific roles or "orders", sort of.
Another goal was mentioned, dealing with ley lines..but I have no idea what it is.

'I have been speaking to my guardian called BIM aka BUNE a lot through pendalums, telepathy and scrying. She is always honest with me with her replies but really got me was that she mentioned that before I was human I was actually a demon and was sent to do a mission as a human.'
It should be noted that telepathic communication is different from normal communication, In a sense that when the gods send us messages it is through astral energy, our astral sense interpret this but when it goes through our earthly analytical mind thats when the messages get abit distorted, this is because your mind still does not entirely trust or accept your astral processes as something of its own, it is, to the mind, something very alien to it.
Therefore you need to understand that sometimes you may misinterpret the messages. What I gather from this is what the Demon really meant was that you are here on a mission, as we all are. There are many advanced souls that have recently reincarnated, you can also find this out by studying the planatery conjuctions and aspects of a few years back. These advanced souls, who are mostly Satanists are here to bring about change to the world.
Advanced souls that were sent by the Gods have a sense of an inner spiritual mission, they know deep down that they were brought to this Earth to bring change. These souls are operating on a different higher vibration and are here to bring about change as is needed with the change represented by the Age of Aquarius, the Age of Satan.
I won't go into more detail about this. With telepathy you need to use your intuition, when you are lying to yourself it should give you a sense of unease on the level of the aura, if you are receiving the messages clearly it will feel easy going and naturally aprehensive on the level of the aura. You need to learn how to listen clearly rather than distort the messages into something that would make more sense to your physical brain. With telepathy, trust your insticts and intuition.
Hail Satan!!!!666
On Monday, 12 May 2014, 2:49, "Magus Immortalis magus.immortalis@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:
  You might have been asking the wrong questions, and your thoughts interfered with the pendulum's true answers.Keep practicing with the pendulum daily to perfect working with it.

On Sunday, May 11, 2014 1:42:55 PM, "yushimetsumk@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:
  Hi all,
Hail Satan Lucifer 

Is it even possible for a Demon to reincarnate into a human body? Last time I asked this question I was told no... also, I've had a very similar experience... I've also been told I was a "Demon" in my past life and that I been sent here to do a mission, make changes to the Earth, so be you... sometimes I believe it, but most of the time I do not, personally I think this is some angel tactic to lead people on the wrong path, to overinflate egos... but I could be wrong... I really wish someone could talk about this more in depth and explain how this is possible, because I don't believe it. I'm skeptic.
I was also told, by the same beings that 'claimed' to be my Guardian Demon that my family, including my grandma, brother, sister, mother, and cousins are all angels, and desperately want me to fail on my path to Godhead and enlightening others to the truth. If this was true, it would definitely explain some of the weird shit they do sometimes they get in my way, let alone... I'm almost convinced they're capable of telepathy, which I know my cousin definitely is, and the fact that he calls me an 'alien' sometimes is also strange, and if they can do supernatural things, I'm confused whether or not that's what they want me to believe, that I'm something special when I'm really not... Personally, sometimes I think it's all trick. To lead me astray... but damn, I don't know. totally confused, I know how angels operate, they are the masters of lies and deceit.

How could an immortal being die and reincarnate? Demon are Gods so it is illogical (and indeed impossible) they reincarnate. Same for angels, they are nothing but advanced alien enemy nordics.You should make these beings claiming to be your GD's to swear loyalty to Satan, not presuppose that they are.

^Yep, I agree... That's the answer I'm leaning on. I don't know how many people I've ran into that get into the occult and they believe themselves to be angels, let alone 'Gods' lol. Enemy angels try to pull the same shit on Spiritual Satanists, difference between us and those who are without, we aren't so gullible. Although, don't want to jinx myself though, haha.
Hail Satan!

the gods have physical bodies just like us. when and if their body dies their spirit does not. On Tuesday, May 13, 2014 10:32 PM, "richardlesterhailsatan11@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:
  ^Yep, I agree... That's the answer I'm leaning on. I don't know how many people I've ran into that get into the occult and they believe themselves to be angels, let alone 'Gods' lol. Enemy angels try to pull the same shit on Spiritual Satanists, difference between us and those who are without, we aren't so gullible. Although, don't want to jinx myself though, haha.
Hail Satan!

Amazing. There are so many unexplainable things and beings on and in this planet. I understand exactly how ur sense of perception feels. I for one among the race feels that there are multi beings. Meaning there are gods, demons and angels etc. But also aliens parallel dimensions within dimensions x and y. I do not just simple proclaim my love and value to our savior Lucius but keeping in mind that there are many different species in this universe than we can even phathom. Its all in only what we have been exposed to. See I've been saved by lillith my love herself and she opened up her bosom and took me in and showed me the eternity of the universe. So in a manner of speaking your right and yet we are still children when we die.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back