Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Weird Things happening

abhag0494

Hello Everyone!

So recently, weird things have been happening around me at home.
Before I say anything else, I still have to dedicate my soul to our True Lord Satan, I just can't find black candles anywhere where I live.

First of all, I haven't been able to get sleep until its around 4AM. I just lay in my bed and try to sleep but I don't fall asleep. 

Okay so I live in an apartment and the cupboards in my apartment are embedded inside the walls with metal doors. So, if I want to open them I have to use my strength. The handle is a bit rusted and needs changing, but I don't get time for stuff like that. 

Two days ago me being in my room around afternoon time, my cupboard door makes this huge metal sound and opens, I have no clue how it opened because there are time when even I am unable to open it because it is jammed at times.

And on the same day, I was laying in my bed trying to fall asleep as usual and wasn't able to. So, I put on my headphones and I started listening to music. I have this plastic chair in my room, which is easy to move around but its a bit heavy. Before I was listening to music I had put the chair near my door, I always put it there. Anyways, so I'm listening to my music and I hear the chair moving, I completely ignore it thinking it must be the music. But then I get up to drink water and I see that my chair has been moved very far away from the door. It is next to my treadmill which is basically 5-6 steps away from the door. So, I certainly guessed that there is a spirit in my room. I ignored it and went to sleep. 

And then yesterday I am trying to fall asleep, reading on hacks to fall asleep on my phone(Don't judge me). Then, I started to put my phone away and tried to sleep. And Apparently my Television switched on by itself even though the remote was like on the other side of the room. So, I got up and switched it off. I mean I could feel a very very light touch on my leg, I just thought of it as the wind. I ignored all of it and spoke this in my head: "Whoever you are just remember that I am not afraid of you, I belong to Satan". That is all I said, and I eventually fell asleep waking up at around 1PM. 

I just want to ask, that is it normal for weird things to be happening around me? I Still have to do the whole Satan soul ritual thingy majiggy. Also, what do all these odd occurrences mean?
HAIL SATAN!

-Anant

You don't need to use a black candle, you can use either blue or red instead. And red ones are very easy to find, sometimes easier than finding a white candle..

The things that are happening to you are probably an entity trying to scare you away from Satanism.
It could be something else, it's hard to judge from far away.

Just use Satanic blue fire to surround your apartment/room and basically cleanse it from bad spirits. Visualize the wall, ceiling and the ground are set on Satanic blue fire and just *will* all entities in your room to get out now and forever.

Hail Satan!

Have you been meditating regularly if so you could be noticing an increase in your own energy this happened with me once I started on the 40-day meditation program. You need to do something with your excess energy if that is the case such as programming it to heal yourself or sending it to our father or one of the other gods. You can always order black candles online or try to make your own buy melting use candles together and using  dye. You don't sound very respectful when you speak of the dedication ritual so perhaps you should think about your true intentions before doing it
Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
-------- Original message --------From: "abhag0494@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] Date: 11/8/17 4:26 AM (GMT-08:00) To: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Weird Things happening
  Hello Everyone!

Before I say anything else, I still have to dedicate my soul to our True Lord Satan, I just can't find black candles anywhere where I live.

First of all, I haven't been able to get sleep until its around 4AM. I just lay in my bed and try to sleep but I don't fall asleep. 

Okay so I live in an apartment and the cupboards in my apartment are embedded inside the walls with metal doors. So, if I want to open them I have to use my strength. The handle is a bit rusted and needs changing, but I don't get time for stuff like that. 

Two days ago me being in my room around afternoon time, my cupboard door makes this huge metal sound and opens, I have no clue how it opened because there are time when even I am unable to open it because it is jammed at times.

And on the same day, I was laying in my bed trying to fall asleep as usual and wasn't able to. So, I put on my headphones and I started listening to music. I have this plastic chair in my room, which is easy to move around but its a bit heavy. Before I was listening to music I had put the chair near my door, I always put it there. Anyways, so I'm listening to my music and I hear the chair moving, I completely ignore it thinking it must be the music. But then I get up to drink water and I see that my chair has been moved very far away from the door. It is next to my treadmill which is basically 5-6 steps away from the door. So, I certainly guessed that there is a spirit in my room. I ignored it and went to sleep. 

And then yesterday I am trying to fall asleep, reading on hacks to fall asleep on my phone(Don't judge me). Then, I started to put my phone away and tried to sleep. And Apparently my Television switched on by itself even though the remote was like on the other side of the room. So, I got up and switched it off. I mean I could feel a very very light touch on my leg, I just thought of it as the wind. I ignored all of it and spoke this in my head: "Whoever you are just remember that I am not afraid of you, I belong to Satan". That is all I said, and I eventually fell asleep waking up at around 1PM. 

I just want to ask, that is it normal for weird things to be happening around me? I Still have to do the whole Satan soul ritual thingy majiggy. Also, what do all these odd occurrences mean?
HAIL SATAN!

-Anant

Seemed like you’ve been visited by a powerful entity (who knows what was it). If you are dedicated, and you are being visited by an entity, you might wanna ask them are they truly from Satan, ask them to swear if they are from Satan. Because there are a lot of enemy imposters trying to fool people.About the black candle, I made my own by melting old candles and putting paints and charcoals to make it black. It didn’t light very brightly like normal candles but it worked greatly on my ritual. Hail Satan! :)

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Wednesday, November 8, 2017, 7:26 PM, abhag0494@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:
  Hello Everyone!

HAIL SATAN!

-Anant

1.You don't need black candles, and color will work.2. WD-40 the cabnet3.After i DID my dedication ritual weird stuff started happening around me, it's like something was trying to mess with me. Seeing shadows in my tv's reflection is the #1 thing i saw, but also there was a bag on my counter that had like a couple magazines in it. It fell from my counter, i looked around for my cat, she would usually do that, but she was in my mom's room. So the best i can give you is to ignore it. Hope this helped. Hail Satan

On Thursday, November 9, 2017 11:57 AM, "abhag0494@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Hello Everyone!

HAIL SATAN!

-Anant

I just spoke to myself saying that I work with Satan and there is nothing the spirit can do to harm me. From that day on I've been meditating and I feel extremely hot at the bottom part of my spine I still don't understand why I get heated up. I listen to Lord Shiva Mantra's while meditating, they are very strong mantras. And I think because of the Lord Shiva mantras nothing bad has happened since the day I started listening to them. I listen to them a lot. 

On Friday, November 10, 2017 9:47 PM, "oxaroc@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

You don't need to use a black candle, you can use either blue or red instead. And red ones are very easy to find, sometimes easier than finding a white candle..

The things that are happening to you are probably an entity trying to scare you away from Satanism.
It could be something else, it's hard to judge from far away.

Just use Satanic blue fire to surround your apartment/room and basically cleanse it from bad spirits. Visualize the wall, ceiling and the ground are set on Satanic blue fire and just *will* all entities in your room to get out now and forever.

Hail Satan!

Thanks Oxaroc will do that. And Bringiton79 Its just been 2 days since I started. So, I doubt it was me playing around with the my excessive energy. And What do you mean by I don't sound "respectful" of the dedication ritual?(What did I say that made you think that I am not respectful speaking of the dedication ritual?)

On Friday, November 10, 2017 9:48 PM, "bringiton79 bringiton79@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Have you been meditating regularly if so you could be noticing an increase in your own energy this happened with me once I started on the 40-day meditation program. You need to do something with your excess energy if that is the case such as programming it to heal yourself or sending it to our father or one of the other gods. You can always order black candles online or try to make your own buy melting use candles together and using  dye. You don't sound very respectful when you speak of the dedication ritual so perhaps you should think about your true intentions before doing it
-------- Original message --------From: "abhag0494@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] Date: 11/8/17 4:26 AM (GMT-08:00) To: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Weird Things happening
  Hello Everyone!

HAIL SATAN!

-Anant

What do you mean enemy importers?

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
On Sat, Nov 11, 2017 at 12:53 AM, Little Wolf littlewolf.666@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   Seemed like you’ve been visited by a powerful entity (who knows what was it). If you are dedicated, and you are being visited by an entity, you might wanna ask them are they truly from Satan, ask them to swear if they are from Satan. Because there are a lot of enemy imposters trying to fool people.About the black candle, I made my own by melting old candles and putting paints and charcoals to make it black. It didn’t light very brightly like normal candles but it worked greatly on my ritual. Hail Satan! :)

On Wednesday, November 8, 2017, 7:26 PM, abhag0494@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:
  Hello Everyone!

HAIL SATAN!

-Anant

How rude. If were me, I'd be focusing on how to make friends. What makes you think the entity is negative? You'd be toyed with already. Ever had sleep paralysis? The same day i learned that, the same night it happened. I was a scaredy-cat like you & fought against it. I'd of rather let it take me to another dimension. Course, you can die in your sleep. I'm not going to reveal what oriental spiritual-adepts, said this. I do have the reference.

I've heard a stupid braggart, (kik chat group)on how he is not afriad to go down any tunnels. He's so dumb he doesn't even know, he thinks. Just because you make it back nothing happens. I read from a wise(years of experience) women's account, fooling around negative dimensions is liken to S.T.D. i guess in this case; spiritual transmitted disease. lel.
Seriously i don't want to talk to entities & become familiar friends, for kicks, or for fun. I want to learn from them. For the betterment of humanity & the multi-Verse(universe). To prevent the Universal Decay. Through power-meditation. Just like the Most High Priestess tells us to. I know i am progressing because i can feel my brain get all tingly (in Void)

I forget what to ask, exactly. I'm surpised no one has mentioned this yet. (not Clergy) they have more important things to do with their time. Unlike me. I guess I've been ranting rn as an outlet to escape the reality of my surroundings.
In this stupid adult-group home (T.H.U.) wiith lazy idiots that never worked in their life. Watch j*w t.v. all day & don't clean up after themselves. I have to be the maid & be polite all the time. I was talking to a roomate in the house, who listened to Behemoth. I was trying to explain to him, J*wsus never existed. Several days later different roomate got in my face said, " you're a threat to my gODD" i replied, " i wasn't even talking to you" ended right there. I ignored him after that. I learned from the Most High Priestess a Satanist is to be ALWAYS IN CONTROL OF HER\HIS EMOTIONS.

I messed up badly 3 years ago. (lazy middle aged men & women in 2 seperate rooms didn't want to take turns cleaning bathroom. I cleaned that bathroom for 18months. I stopped after the women moved in. He snitched on land-lady he didn't want to take a shower because it was to dirty. To make ME clean it. AT 10:3oPM when i had WORK (cement labor) NEXT morning. He was watching me clean the bathroom & i yelled at him. I got kicked out on the spot. It was an excuse to get me out, because after 18months their daughter 6yrs younger then i was started to like me. It was fine that i did & she didn't for awhile. But then it all ended tragically. I flipped out when they called police on me. That's all i willl tap\spell on that matter. I'm not a braggart.

Lost EVERYTHING. haven't had a vehicle for 3 years still.(kept flipping out assualts past 3 years 6months a piece) Same for a gf. Guess what? I'm NOT SUICIDAL. ¡¡¡THAT IS WEAK AS F*#K!!! Any emo-cry-baby who talks about it for attention or support is NOT A SATAN¡ST. There's a certian atheistic book that states this. In the future if any one asks me? Go right ahead kiLL yourself, make a change. Don't be an emo-wussy & cut yourself & write sh*tty emo-punk music. Write music or poetry that actually snaps you out of it.

Ask that entity to say, "Satan's name" who he serves. Something like that. As i said, i don't remember the correct way to ask. I really regret smoking pot, for the most part. It was a necessary process to become more self-aware of my mind & evaluate my past & understand why i was the way i was back then. 10 years later. No longer drinking or smoking pot since 02-2016. All thank you to The Most High Priestess & Satan.

I'm not being detrimental to myself. I have been a supporter of Joy of Satan since 2010. Didn't get serious until 02-2016 when i jumped of a 20ft-30ft ocean side cliff. The shattered 1 side of a hip. Concussion, Coma 2 days. Over an ace interview for micro-electronic medical device assembly. Got denied after paper work for a felony record. Next day is when i tried to fly. lel.

I am still a supporter somewhat because i am not adept enough with raising energy for RTR. To become a member.
Mantra? I mean a mantra has power, being that they aren't words exactly?. But i don't think a word has power if you don't know what it means. I don't know hebrew tongue, like the Most High Priestess does. Doesn't mean i don't fight back in other ways.Also, I do try to get more supporters but sometimes sheeple sh*t their pants. On:rant\ OFF: rant.

" I Still have to do the whole Satan soul ritual thingy majiggy." That's what I felt that you said that did not seem very respectful. I feel that the dedication is a very important event and should not be taken lightly

-------- Original message --------From: "Anant Bhagwant abhag0494@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] Date: 11/10/17 8:31 AM (GMT-08:00) To: [email protected] Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Weird Things happening
  Thanks Oxaroc will do that. And Bringiton79 Its just been 2 days since I started. So, I doubt it was me playing around with the my excessive energy. And What do you mean by I don't sound "respectful" of the dedication ritual?(What did I say that made you think that I am not respectful speaking of the dedication ritual?)

On Friday, November 10, 2017 9:48 PM, "bringiton79 bringiton79@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Hello Everyone!

HAIL SATAN!

-Anant

There are enemy entities that visit people and they are pretending to be Satan or Demons. Like those who posessed christian people and said they are Demons and then getting excorcised in the church. Satan and His Demons never possesed anyone and never pushes anything against anyone’s will. They’d never hurt any gentile

On Saturday, November 11, 2017, 2:30 AM, Anant Bhagwant abhag0494@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:
  What do you mean enemy importers?

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
On Sat, Nov 11, 2017 at 12:53 AM, Little Wolf littlewolf.666@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   Seemed like you’ve been visited by a powerful entity (who knows what was it). If you are dedicated, and you are being visited by an entity, you might wanna ask them are they truly from Satan, ask them to swear if they are from Satan. Because there are a lot of enemy imposters trying to fool people.About the black candle, I made my own by melting old candles and putting paints and charcoals to make it black. It didn’t light very brightly like normal candles but it worked greatly on my ritual. Hail Satan! :)

Hello Everyone!

HAIL SATAN!

-Anant

There are beings that are quite mischievous. By Native Americans, they are called the "little people".
Others call them other things. Some of them are the smaller guardian Demons. They protect but love
to mess with you. We've had a lot of crazy things happen in our home. My son isn't a Satanist. I live with
him and my grandson. Weird things happen a lot. And I have seen these little guys myself. Especially,
in the beginning, when I first dedicated. I can still see their eyes and the tops of their little heads.
They have opened doors for me. They completely rearranged my son's bookshelf -- which totally freaked
my son out. But they have never done anything to harm any of us.Now that is not saying that all things
happen because of these little guys. There are negative beings out there wanting to harm us. But the
'little people' just love to have fun. I do have my regular, major Guardian. But these little guys are around
me a lot. Look on the Joy of Satan website and you will see information about these smaller guys there.
Only Maxine doesn't call them the 'little people'. I believe they are from Egypt.

I've had them keep me from falling more than once. I was driving really fast one day and didn't realize it. Then
I felt a strong hand grab my right wrist. I looked down and saw that I was doing 80 mph! I instantly slowed
down. Then the hand let go of my wrist.

I hope this helps.

Hail Father Satan/Lucifer!

Sims

--------------------------------------------
On Thu, 11/9/17, Little Wolf littlewolf.666@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Weird Things happening
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Thursday, November 9, 2017, 10:04 PM

Seemed like you’ve been visited by a powerful entity (who
knows what was it). If you are dedicated, and you are being
visited by an entity, you might wanna ask them are they
truly from Satan, ask them to swear if they are from Satan.
Because there are a lot of enemy imposters trying to fool
people.About the black candle, I made my own by
melting old candles and putting paints and charcoals to make
it black. It didn’t light very brightly like normal
candles but it worked greatly on my ritual. Hail Satan!
:)

Sent from
Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On
Wednesday, November 8, 2017, 7:26 PM, abhag0494@...
[JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
wrote:

Hello Everyone!

So recently, weird things have been happening
around me at home.
Before I say anything else,
I still have to dedicate my soul to our True Lord Satan, I
just can't find black candles anywhere where I live.

First of all, I haven't
been able to get sleep until its around 4AM. I just lay in
my bed and try to sleep but I don't fall asleep. 

Okay so I live in an apartment
and the cupboards in my apartment are embedded inside the
walls with metal doors. So, if I want to open them I have to
use my strength. The handle is a bit rusted and needs
changing, but I don't get time for stuff like that. 

Two days ago me being in my
room around afternoon time, my cupboard door makes this huge
metal sound and opens, I have no clue how it opened because
there are time when even I am unable to open it because it
is jammed at times.

And on
the same day, I was laying in my bed trying to fall asleep
as usual and wasn't able to. So, I put on my headphones
and I started listening to music. I have this plastic chair
in my room, which is easy to move around but its a bit
heavy. Before I was listening to music I had put the chair
near my door, I always put it there. Anyways, so I'm
listening to my music and I hear the chair moving, I
completely ignore it thinking it must be the music. But then
I get up to drink water and I see that my chair has been
moved very far away from the door. It is next to my
treadmill which is basically 5-6 steps away from the door.
So, I certainly guessed that there is a spirit in my room. I
ignored it and went to sleep. 

And then yesterday I am trying to fall asleep,
reading on hacks to fall asleep on my phone(Don't judge
me). Then, I started to put my phone away and tried to
sleep. And Apparently my Television switched on by itself
even though the remote was like on the other side of the
room. So, I got up and switched it off. I mean I could feel
a very very light touch on my leg, I just thought of it as
the wind. I ignored all of it and spoke this in my head:
"Whoever you are just remember that I am not afraid of
you, I belong to Satan". That is all I said, and I
eventually fell asleep waking up at around 1PM. 

I just want to ask, that is it
normal for weird things to be happening around me? I Still
have to do the whole Satan soul ritual thingy majiggy. Also,
what do all these odd occurrences
mean?
HAIL SATAN!

-Anant

#yiv2762045491 #yiv2762045491 --
#yiv2762045491ygrp-mkp {
border:1px solid #d8d8d8;font-family:Arial;margin:10px
0;padding:0 10px;}

#yiv2762045491 #yiv2762045491ygrp-mkp hr {
border:1px solid #d8d8d8;}

#yiv2762045491 #yiv2762045491ygrp-mkp #yiv2762045491hd {
color:#628c2a;font-size:85%;font-weight:700;line-height:122%;margin:10px
0;}

#yiv2762045491 #yiv2762045491ygrp-mkp #yiv2762045491ads {
margin-bottom:10px;}

#yiv2762045491 #yiv2762045491ygrp-mkp .yiv2762045491ad {
padding:0 0;}

#yiv2762045491 #yiv2762045491ygrp-mkp .yiv2762045491ad p {
margin:0;}

#yiv2762045491 #yiv2762045491ygrp-mkp .yiv2762045491ad a {
color:#0000ff;text-decoration:none;}
#yiv2762045491 #yiv2762045491ygrp-sponsor
#yiv2762045491ygrp-lc {
font-family:Arial;}

#yiv2762045491ygrp-lc #yiv2762045491hd {
margin:10px
0px;font-weight:700;font-size:78%;line-height:122%;}

#yiv2762045491ygrp-lc .yiv2762045491ad {
margin-bottom:10px;padding:0 0;}

#yiv2762045491 #yiv2762045491actions {
font-family:Verdana;font-size:11px;padding:10px 0;}

#yiv2762045491 #yiv2762045491activity {
background-color:#e0ecee;float:left;font-family:Verdana;font-size:10px;padding:10px;}

#yiv2762045491 #yiv2762045491activity span {
font-weight:700;}

#yiv2762045491 #yiv2762045491activity span:first-child {
text-transform:uppercase;}

#yiv2762045491 #yiv2762045491activity span a {
color:#5085b6;text-decoration:none;}

#yiv2762045491 #yiv2762045491activity span span {
color:#ff7900;}

#yiv2762045491 #yiv2762045491activity span
.yiv2762045491underline {
text-decoration:underline;}

#yiv2762045491 .yiv2762045491attach {
clear:both;display:table;font-family:Arial;font-size:12px;padding:10px
0;width:400px;}

#yiv2762045491 .yiv2762045491attach div a {
text-decoration:none;}

#yiv2762045491 .yiv2762045491attach img {
border:none;padding-right:5px;}

#yiv2762045491 .yiv2762045491attach label {
display:block;margin-bottom:5px;}

#yiv2762045491 .yiv2762045491attach label a {

#yiv2762045491 blockquote {
margin:0 0 0 4px;}

#yiv2762045491 .yiv2762045491bold {
font-family:Arial;font-size:13px;font-weight:700;}

#yiv2762045491 .yiv2762045491bold a {

#yiv2762045491 dd.yiv2762045491last p a {
font-family:Verdana;font-weight:700;}

#yiv2762045491 dd.yiv2762045491last p span {
margin-right:10px;font-family:Verdana;font-weight:700;}

#yiv2762045491 dd.yiv2762045491last p
span.yiv2762045491yshortcuts {
margin-right:0;}

#yiv2762045491 div.yiv2762045491attach-table div div a {

#yiv2762045491 div.yiv2762045491attach-table {
width:400px;}

#yiv2762045491 div.yiv2762045491file-title a, #yiv2762045491
div.yiv2762045491file-title a:active, #yiv2762045491
div.yiv2762045491file-title a:hover, #yiv2762045491
div.yiv2762045491file-title a:visited {

#yiv2762045491 div.yiv2762045491photo-title a,
#yiv2762045491 div.yiv2762045491photo-title a:active,
#yiv2762045491 div.yiv2762045491photo-title a:hover,
#yiv2762045491 div.yiv2762045491photo-title a:visited {

#yiv2762045491 div#yiv2762045491ygrp-mlmsg
#yiv2762045491ygrp-msg p a span.yiv2762045491yshortcuts {
font-family:Verdana;font-size:10px;font-weight:normal;}

#yiv2762045491 .yiv2762045491green {
color:#628c2a;}

#yiv2762045491 .yiv2762045491MsoNormal {
margin:0 0 0 0;}

#yiv2762045491 o {
font-size:0;}

#yiv2762045491 #yiv2762045491photos div {
float:left;width:72px;}

#yiv2762045491 #yiv2762045491photos div div {
border:1px solid
#666666;min-height:62px;overflow:hidden;width:62px;}

#yiv2762045491 #yiv2762045491photos div label {
color:#666666;font-size:10px;overflow:hidden;text-align:center;white-space:nowrap;width:64px;}

#yiv2762045491 #yiv2762045491reco-category {
font-size:77%;}

#yiv2762045491 #yiv2762045491reco-desc {
font-size:77%;}

#yiv2762045491 .yiv2762045491replbq {
margin:4px;}

#yiv2762045491 #yiv2762045491ygrp-actbar div a:first-child {
margin-right:2px;padding-right:5px;}

#yiv2762045491 #yiv2762045491ygrp-mlmsg {
font-size:13px;font-family:Arial, helvetica, clean,
sans-serif;}

#yiv2762045491 #yiv2762045491ygrp-mlmsg table {
font-size:inherit;font:100%;}

#yiv2762045491 #yiv2762045491ygrp-mlmsg select,
#yiv2762045491 input, #yiv2762045491 textarea {
font:99% Arial, Helvetica, clean, sans-serif;}

#yiv2762045491 #yiv2762045491ygrp-mlmsg pre, #yiv2762045491
code {
font:115% monospace;}

#yiv2762045491 #yiv2762045491ygrp-mlmsg * {
line-height:1.22em;}

#yiv2762045491 #yiv2762045491ygrp-mlmsg #yiv2762045491logo {
padding-bottom:10px;}

#yiv2762045491 #yiv2762045491ygrp-msg p a {
font-family:Verdana;}

#yiv2762045491 #yiv2762045491ygrp-msg
p#yiv2762045491attach-count span {
color:#1E66AE;font-weight:700;}

#yiv2762045491 #yiv2762045491ygrp-reco
#yiv2762045491reco-head {
color:#ff7900;font-weight:700;}

#yiv2762045491 #yiv2762045491ygrp-reco {
margin-bottom:20px;padding:0px;}

#yiv2762045491 #yiv2762045491ygrp-sponsor #yiv2762045491ov
li a {
font-size:130%;text-decoration:none;}

li {
font-size:77%;list-style-type:square;padding:6px 0;}

ul {
margin:0;padding:0 0 0 8px;}

#yiv2762045491 #yiv2762045491ygrp-text {
font-family:Georgia;}

#yiv2762045491 #yiv2762045491ygrp-text p {
margin:0 0 1em 0;}

#yiv2762045491 #yiv2762045491ygrp-text tt {
font-size:120%;}

#yiv2762045491 #yiv2762045491ygrp-vital ul li:last-child {
border-right:none !important;
}
#yiv2762045491

There's a GREAT chance it's an enemy entity since he's not dedicated yet.

You're right in that it doesn't give one ultimate protection. But with the dedication, one of the good things is that one can advance in knowledge, power and studying without the devastating consequences of those who are without, that try to do the same things. 
Satan protects us as we advance, as is written on the JoS site.
And if there are enemies of ours that seek our demise, whether we know about them or not, they are dealt with by the gods. 
On Wednesday, November 15, 2017, 6:22:01 PM EST, ANDREW GRAY amgray619@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:

Dedicating yourself doesn’t give you some magical ultimate protection. 

Sent from my iPhone
On Nov 14, 2017, at 3:11 PM, oxaroc@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

There's a GREAT chance it's an enemy entity since he's not dedicated yet.

Actually Andrew what you and and Gargle Shit need to realize, is that IT DOES. We are Dedicated to Satan and kikes like you cannot touch us. 
 If you happen to be Dedicated Satanists then it is even worse, as Beelzebub will Destroy you. Either way you are no going to harm other Satanists, how you think that is a good idea is beyond me anyway. But you will both be Dealt with for your stupidity. 

Andrew you might want to read the JOS site! Or leave! You just said father Satan doesn't protect is dedicated!? WTF??? HE doesn't protect those without like you!

You might want to learn to read sorsax19!! I said you don’t get some ultimate magical protection just because you dedicate your soul. You are a fucking idiot!! If you don’t do things to strengthen yourself or to help yourself. A guardian demon is not just going to hang around you all day and wipe your ass  you sniveling little shit!! If you really think that by doing the dedication ritual all your problems and enemy attack’s are just going to magically go away then you are a fucking idiot. My household is constantly under attack by these super kike fucking astral aliens.  All I am telling you is that when you are a dedicated SS you have to become strong enough to deal with some shit on your own. By you telling me you think satan is going to magically protect you all the time because you are dedicated to him, just shows me you have no fucking clue what you are taking about!!! 20 minutes into my meditation the other night a kike alien fuck decided to show up and fuck with me. The air in my room got heavy and stale. There was a funky smell to the air. You know when you get that feeling that something is watching you. Well guess what there was something in my room with me and not probably just one they usually don’t travel alone when they come to my house. I could see movement in the air. Every time I closed my eyes and tried to continue with my meditation they would close my third eye they took all sensation away!!! Oh and guess what!! There was no guardian demon sitting next to me waiting to astrally cut there heads off!!! All I’m saying is you are full of shit and no nothing of what you are taking about. I have recently asked for a little help and I did receive some I believe, but if you think that one of our gods from thousands of light years away is going to show up and wipe your ass every time something bad happens just because you are dedicated then you are a fucking idiot!!

Sent from my iPhone
On Nov 16, 2017, at 1:18 PM, sorsax19@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Andrew you might want to read the JOS site! Or leave! You just said father Satan doesn't protect is dedicated!? WTF??? HE doesn't protect those without like you!

Dedicating yourself doesn’t give you some magical ultimate protection.  No,
Andrew is ryt...
It doesn't. Dedicating to Satan doesn't mean that nothing can or will harm ue. 
I dnt think so. Yes it's true,  Satan protects his own,  en the gods,  more specifically the Guardian demons will do there part. But you should also know that Satan will meet us only half way on anything we try to accomplish as spiritual Satanists. That basically means that we have to work as hard to protect ourselves.  We have to fight for ourselves. Satan en his demons protect those who are new and very prone to enemy attacks that would scare them away,  but that's not for an eternity. If anything is above my ability to fight against it then father does help me. 
But he also wants me to protect myself.
That's just the way it should be. I I used to get attacked by spirits when I was new.
Some times they did hurt me, 
Satan helped me whenever he could,  by showing me how to fight them. And now I protect my self through meditation
I work sooooo hard on my aura of protection And putting aside spirituality,  on the physical,
I try to stay away from trouble as hard as I can
And program my aura to protect me from karma, like accidents,  and any form of negative forces that would try to put me down. That's my opinion No one should go around thinking a dedication is a protective suit so they shouldn't do Shit to protect themselves coz Satan's gat there back. Hell no. That's sounds Christian even. Hail Satan
Hail all hell Dauntless wingsofthedragon
Devil'sadvocate nic En pliz let's not turn this thread into one of those threads.
On Nov 17, 2017 6:02 AM, "sorsax19@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Him and the other guy who's name runs across the screen have been making threats to people and are in the process of spiritually attacking us. So what he has done is speak his mind. Basically saying you are not protected and we will kill you. He may try to deny this, however come the fuck on its obvious. If you are smart enough to go 1+1=2, then you will figure out what he means. They both have very little control over their emotions and an exaggerated sense of worth. Their only argument is I know you are but what Am I. 
 They are both about to find out the hard way what happens when you attack Satan's own. Do not worry to much as they are both very weak. I have already felt a couple attacks bounce off my aura like it was nothing. The Gods are with us and nothing can touch us. They will answer to the Powers of Hell. 

Hi, Andrew. You seemed pretty fucked up. Youshould  try the blue fire meditation and protect your house. 
Yes, the Demos do not hang with us 24/7 but at least, the Demons are being nice to those who are dedicated because they know we are with them. And we can ask for their help and assistance while we are developing our own power

On Friday, November 17, 2017, 1:36 PM, ANDREW GRAY amgray619@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:
  You might want to learn to read sorsax19!! I said you don’t get some ultimate magical protection just because you dedicate your soul. You are a fucking idiot!! If you don’t do things to strengthen yourself or to help yourself. A guardian demon is not just going to hang around you all day and wipe your ass  you sniveling little shit!! If you really think that by doing the dedication ritual all your problems and enemy attack’s are just going to magically go away then you are a fucking idiot. My household is constantly under attack by these super kike fucking astral aliens.  All I am telling you is that when you are a dedicated SS you have to become strong enough to deal with some shit on your own. By you telling me you think satan is going to magically protect you all the time because you are dedicated to him, just shows me you have no fucking clue what you are taking about!!! 20 minutes into my meditation the other night a kike alien fuck decided to show up and fuck with me. The air in my room got heavy and stale. There was a funky smell to the air. You know when you get that feeling that something is watching you. Well guess what there was something in my room with me and not probably just one they usually don’t travel alone when they come to my house. I could see movement in the air. Every time I closed my eyes and tried to continue with my meditation they would close my third eye they took all sensation away!!! Oh and guess what!! There was no guardian demon sitting next to me waiting to astrally cut there heads off!!! All I’m saying is you are full of shit and no nothing of what you are taking about. I have recently asked for a little help and I did receive some I believe, but if you think that one of our gods from thousands of light years away is going to show up and wipe your ass every time something bad happens just because you are dedicated then you are a fucking idiot!!

Sent from my iPhone
On Nov 16, 2017, at 1:18 PM, sorsax19@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Most newbies are still stuck with xtian mentalities.
Where one thinks that if the're born again,  the devil can't touch them. 
Like xtians are taught to believe that they dnt have to do anything so long as jewsus kike is on there side,  he will fight for them.
That all they have to do is get born again en they are untouchable, dang,  all there problems are solved by one- (((I believe))) in Shit. That's a very big problem.  Most people relate Satan to God,  but the two have nothing in common.  And Satanism is nothing like Christianity.  Xtianity is easy, very easy,  because one basically has to do nothing,  nothing other than spend a life time on the knees. It's so easy that all one has to do is believe,  beg,  en hope. 
How pathetic. And yet Satanism is hard.  It's very hard. But it's the most wonderful and worthwhile journey that a person could ever take. So since it's hard, people try to twist it into what there weak minds can handle, they start dreaming and creating there own personal Satan and Satanism according what they want. But the fact is- dedicated or not,  Satan only gives his attention to those who are worthy.  That's the reality of things. He will be friends with a person,  only- and - only if they rr worthy. He is a god,  he is loving, but he is also realistic and perfect. By that I mean each and every gentile is worthy of his love,  and- PROTECTION btw, but ue have to prove your self first. In Satanism we prove ourselves to be worthy of being called Satanists.
A dedication is not enough to make one a Satanist,  hell knows it takes a lot more than that. A dedication is indeed crucial,  but it's just one step.  En we all know one step can't get you nowhere.  More especially when it's a difficult journey ahead. Satan is not jewsus, he is not the whorely spitshit en he is not God. Satanism is nothing-  completely nothing like Xtianity.  And most importantly it's not the verse versa of Xtianity. Satanism is something of its own and it shouldn't be compared or related in any way to any other religions.
The sooner a person has that in mind the better. Dnt come to Satanism with personal expectations of what you want Satan to be. Or what Satanism should be like. Come with an open mind,  accept that you know nothing  but rr willing to learn. And once you learn,  accept nothing before first understanding it. Because Satanism is not all about make believe,  it's about understanding first,  then accepting last. Another thing, This has been said a thousand times over and over. Satan is not a genie in a tea pot waiting to please any one.
And he will never become what a mere person what's him to be like.
And why would he? (((I often wonder what I could do for Satan that is not in my personal favour but his alone...well I cant think of anything. Yet if it's not just me,  then how about humanity, What can humanity give him and not be giving to itself in return. What could we do for the gods that is solely in there favour,  without our personal benefit.  If there is anything then I dnt know it yet.))) Then what right do we have to impose our personal PETTY desires to fashion him how we want him to be... Like he awes us anything. Really? Does he? Hehe,  when I was new I thot a guardian demon is some sort of bodyguard that will be keeping tabs on me. Do my bidding, mess with anyone who angered me... Like beat him up or somn, en do all sorts of crazy Shit for me. En I also thought that- hehe- by dedicating I automatically got magical powers,  where I could go to a road side,  spot a fancy car,  make the owner stop by with mind control,  en then tell him to get out of the car en take a walk as I drive away. ((I had a very wild and childish imagination)) hehehe. It took alot of reading and meditating to get to the better point of view. So before you go sniveling- ((i just learned the word,  lol)) that you can't feel Satan's presence,  first think,  really, are you worthy of such presence? ,  rr ue worthy of his help? , are you truly a Satanists? Satan pays attention to the strong, or those who want to be strong and are actually doing something abt it.
Satan pays attention to people of action.
He doesn't attend pity parties,  oh please, and he doesn't waste time with weakness or laziness. Satan doesnt become what one wishes him to be, rather, he is who he is and that is perfection. That being said,
We are all different individuals with very different potentialities.  We all have different minds and we can prove ourselves in different ways. One doesn't necessarily have to go on a Jew hunting and killing spree to prove themselves. And one doesn't have to imitate any one to feel worthy before Satan All one has to do is discover themselves and what they are good at and not strain to reach another person's potential.  Just do what you can,  and Satan being the loving God that he is will obviously see your worth. Lastly,  no one should ever think that they will get anything from the gods without first working for it. Or working towards it. 
To go thinking that you will get what you want just by asking nicely,  or praying or Shit, that won't work. And if the gods give anyone anything it's because they deserve it. The gods will assist those who rr new but that's only for a while,  and they will assist them by showing them how to assist themselves. It's not that they will come and do Shit for anyone . 
Otherwise they go that extra mile for a person who is truly worthy. Hail Satan
Hail all hell Dauntless wingsofthedragon
Devil's advocate nic 
On Nov 18, 2017 9:30 AM, "ANDREW GRAY amgray619@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  You might want to learn to read sorsax19!! I said you don’t get some ultimate magical protection just because you dedicate your soul. You are a fucking idiot!! If you don’t do things to strengthen yourself or to help yourself. A guardian demon is not just going to hang around you all day and wipe your ass  you sniveling little shit!! If you really think that by doing the dedication ritual all your problems and enemy attack’s are just going to magically go away then you are a fucking idiot. My household is constantly under attack by these super kike fucking astral aliens.  All I am telling you is that when you are a dedicated SS you have to become strong enough to deal with some shit on your own. By you telling me you think satan is going to magically protect you all the time because you are dedicated to him, just shows me you have no fucking clue what you are taking about!!! 20 minutes into my meditation the other night a kike alien fuck decided to show up and fuck with me. The air in my room got heavy and stale. There was a funky smell to the air. You know when you get that feeling that something is watching you. Well guess what there was something in my room with me and not probably just one they usually don’t travel alone when they come to my house. I could see movement in the air. Every time I closed my eyes and tried to continue with my meditation they would close my third eye they took all sensation away!!! Oh and guess what!! There was no guardian demon sitting next to me waiting to astrally cut there heads off!!! All I’m saying is you are full of shit and no nothing of what you are taking about. I have recently asked for a little help and I did receive some I believe, but if you think that one of our gods from thousands of light years away is going to show up and wipe your ass every time something bad happens just because you are dedicated then you are a fucking idiot!!

Sent from my iPhone

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back