Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Weird signs ....

how do you know all that??????????

To: [email protected]
Sent: Thu, April 7, 2011 3:55:22 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re:Weird signs ....

Nice one there :) my Sun, Moon and Mercury are all in Leo and my ascendant is in Libra.

What do you mean by saying Lilith is appearing in your chart ?

HAIL THE FOUR CROWN PRINCES OF HELL !

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Pamela" <evilalien@... wrote:

Well thats explains it. I know lol for some reason the Lilth is appearing in the chart. It looks really out of place because its under planets. Maybe she is trying to tell me she is a GD?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Shannon Outlaw" <soutlaw92@ wrote:

wow sun moon and rising sign all in fire signs! damn you are fiery and spicy! lol kudos!
-----Original Message-----
Date: Thursday, April 07, 2011 4:47:52 pm
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

I got a perdsonal chart my moon sign is LEO!!! RAAWR!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Shannon Outlaw" <soutlaw92@ wrote:

that is so cool girl!
Date: Thursday, April 07, 2011 4:42:10 pm

White (viking descent). almost 6 years as a Satanist dedicated for 5. Marbas usualy communicates via dreams I usualy see an energy field though I got a small glimpse of him in my sleep.

cool pamela. whats your race? how long have you been a satanist? you speak to marbas telepathically or you see him? :) sry for all the questions. im really am interested. :)
Date: Thursday, April 07, 2011 4:34:09 pm

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back