Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Weird signs ....

blac5_ang3l

Hello again to all of you, Brothers and Sisters !

Yesterday night while I was meditating, the form of a tiger (or a lion, it wasn't really clear) head appeared to me and a bit later, a GREEN symbolic shape of a waning crescent moon.

Could they be signs from my Guardian Demon ? in my research I found out that these two signs have a connection with the Egyptian Goddess Bastet, also known as Hagenti ... but there's a problem: Her element is the water, but my main element is the fire, besides, I don't know what could symbolize the color of the w.c. moon I saw.

I got to mention that in my birth chart both the Sun and the Moon are in Leo.

Does anyone have the slightest idea what this could mean ? I'm pretty much confused :))

HAIL THE FOUR CROWN PRINCES OF HELL !

well i would say it is your guardian. ask hell for alittle assisstance to finding your gd. you might also want to check the demon page on the joyofsatan and look at which gods are associated with those symbols.
-----Original Message-----
Date: Thursday, April 07, 2011 7:36:02 am
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Weird signs ....

Yesterday night while I was meditating, the form of a tiger (or a lion, it wasn't really clear) head appeared to me and a bit later, a GREEN symbolic shape of a waning crescent moon.

Could they be signs from my Guardian Demon ? in my research I found out that these two signs have a connection with the Egyptian Goddess Bastet, also known as Hagenti ... but there's a problem: Her element is the water, but my main element is the fire, besides, I don't know what could symbolize the color of the w.c. moon I saw.

Does anyone have the slightest idea what this could mean ? I'm pretty much confused :))

The truth is: The Tiger is associated Agaures, while the Lion Sekhet.. I dont know about the green crescent moon. But i think you should check on this sermon on how to find your gd.. It was written by one of the clergy... http://gblt.webs.com/Guardian_Demon.htm

goodluck bro!
HAIL HELL!
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Shannon Outlaw" <soutlaw92@... wrote:

well i would say it is your guardian. ask hell for alittle assisstance to finding your gd. you might also want to check the demon page on the joyofsatan and look at which gods are associated with those symbols.
Date: Thursday, April 07, 2011 7:36:02 am
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Weird signs ....

Thanks ! I know that sermon for quite a while, I'm gonna use it as soon as possible trying with both of the Goddesses Agares and Sekhet. If it doesn't turn out as I expect, maybe I'll ask our Mighty Father Satan for a little assistance, as Shannon has suggested me (though I don't want to disturb Him with minor things like this).

There's also the possibility of having a male Guardian, but it would be pretty much improbable, 'cause I'm straight.

I've checked the Demons page few times and didn't saw any Goddess (nor God) being under the Planet Moon and having the element of Fire.

..Hail Satan! i just want to say that first of all, Haagenti{Bastet}is GD to me. i am also a fire sign. and i am female. so not nessaserily must they be opposite sex for straight also doesn't have to be of your element. if you feel close to Haagenti ask her if she is your GD, i am sure you will get a sign either way. also it IS possible to have more than one GD.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "blac5_ang3l" <blac5_ang3l@... wrote:

Thanks ! I know that sermon for quite a while, I'm gonna use it as soon as possible trying with both of the Goddesses Agares and Sekhet. If it doesn't turn out as I expect, maybe I'll ask our Mighty Father Satan for a little assistance, as Shannon has suggested me (though I don't want to disturb Him with minor things like this).

There's also the possibility of having a male Guardian, but it would be pretty much improbable, 'cause I'm straight.

I've checked the Demons page few times and didn't saw any Goddess (nor God) being under the Planet Moon and having the element of Fire.

its possible to have more then 1 guardian? how so? wow.
Date: Thursday, April 07, 2011 2:36:23 pm
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Weird signs ....

..Hail Satan! i just want to say that first of all, Haagenti{Bastet}is GD to me. i am also a fire sign. and i am female. so not nessaserily must they be opposite sex for straight also doesn't have to be of your element. if you feel close to Haagenti ask her if she is your GD, i am sure you will get a sign either way. also it IS possible to have more than one GD.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "blac5_ang3l" <blac5_ang3l@... wrote:

I've checked the Demons page few times and didn't saw any Goddess (nor God) being under the Planet Moon and hav

..Hail Satan! shannon, http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Life.html
Just an example--HP Maxine has more than one.
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Shannon Outlaw" <soutlaw92@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "blac5_ang3l" <blac5_ang3l@ wrote:

I've checked the Demons page few times and didn't saw any Goddess (nor God) being under the Planet Moon and hav

Marbas is my GD and his dates are April 9th-14th and my birthday is April 11th (19 Monday!)he is of the element of fire, as I am too, and his zodiac correspondence is Aries, and thats what I am.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "blackkat_411" <egret23@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Shannon Outlaw" <soutlaw92@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "blac5_ang3l" <blac5_ang3l@ wrote:

thanks blackkat, but maybe thats just maxine with 2 guardian demons... who knows...
Date: Thursday, April 07, 2011 4:04:43 pm
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Re:Weird signs ....

Thanks ! I know that sermon for quite a while, I'm gonna use it as soon as possible trying wi

thats great pamela :) you seem like an aries with the way you speak! like a warrior! :)
Date: Thursday, April 07, 2011 4:19:21 pm
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re:Weird signs ....

Marbas is my GD and his dates are April 9th-14th and my birthday is April 11th (19 Monday!)he is of the element of fire, as I am too, and his zodiac correspondence is Aries, and thats what I am.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "blackkat_411" <egret23@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Shannon Outlaw" <soutlaw92@ wrote:

..Hail Satan! i just want to say that first of all, Haagenti{Bastet}is GD to me. i am also a fire sign. and i am female. so not nessaserily must they be opposite sex for straight also doesn't have to be of your element. if you feel close to Haagenti as

cool pamela :)

..Hail Satan! i just want to say that first of all, Haagenti{Bastet}is GD to me. i am also a fire sign. and i am female. so not nessaserily must they be opposite sex for straight also doesn't have to be of your element. if you feel close to Haagenti as

Ty yeah one thing about me I have an extremly strong personality a lot of people who are my age are intimidated by me because I am a strong-minded and strong willed intellectiual who is not afraid to get in nasty and someone's face. I am blunt. I have a problem with anger and I will admit that, but that rage come in handy when it comes to the enemy;)

thats great pamela :) you seem like an aries with the way you speak! like a warrior! :)

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "blackkat_411" <egret23@ wrote:

..Hail Satan!!!@pamela-- LOL, lol..MY b-day is April 11!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Pamela" <evilalien@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "blackkat_411" <egret23@ wrote:

Wooord I'll be 19!

Coll thing,, Marbas told me he has been with me in previous lives and I know how old he is! He's quite young compared to a lot of the Gods

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Pamela" <evilalien@ wrote:

hell yea! do you know you moon sign!? :)
Date: Thursday, April 07, 2011 4:30:06 pm

Ty yeah one thing about me I have an extremly strong personality a lot of people who are my age are intimidated by me because I am a strong-minded and strong willed intellectiual who is not afraid to get in nasty and someone's face. I am blunt. I have a problem with anger and I will admit that, but that rage come in handy when it comes to the enemy;)

..Hail

I have a little trouble figuring it out but according to one book my moon sign is Virgo

..Hail

cool pamela. whats your race? how long have you been a satanist? you speak to marbas telepathically or you see him? :) sry for all the questions. im really am interested. :)
Date: Thursday, April 07, 2011 4:34:09 pm

Wooord I'll be 19!

Coll thing,, Marbas told me he has been with me in previous lives and I know how old he is! He's quite young compared to a lot of the Gods

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Pamela" <evilalien@ wrote:

Dat

..Hail Satan! my moon sign is Libra.

..Hail

my moon is in libra too. im a sun sign gemini with pisces rising. you?
Date: Thursday, April 07, 2011 4:39:35 pm
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Re: Re:Weird signs ....

..Hail Satan! my moon sign is Libra.

F

White (viking descent). almost 6 years as a Satanist dedicated for 5. Marbas usualy communicates via dreams I usualy see an energy field though I got a small glimpse of him in my sleep.

cool pamela. whats your race? how long have you been a satanist? you speak to marbas telepathically or you see him? :) sry for all the questions. im really am interested. :)

Wooord I'll be 19!

Dat

that is so cool girl!
Date: Thursday, April 07, 2011 4:42:10 pm

White (viking descent). almost 6 years as a Satanist dedicated for 5. Marbas usualy communicates via dreams I usualy see an energy field though I got a small glimpse of him in my sleep.

Wooord I'll be 19!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Pamela" <ev

I just got a birthchart my Sun sign is Aries and my ascending sign was in Sagittarious. The word Lilith is also on my birth chart

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Pamela" <evilalien@... wrote:

Wooord I'll be 19!

Dat

I got a perdsonal chart my moon sign is LEO!!! RAAWR!!

that is so cool girl!

Wooord I'll be 19!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Pamela" <ev

wow sun moon and rising sign all in fire signs! damn you are fiery and spicy! lol kudos!
Date: Thursday, April 07, 2011 4:47:52 pm

that is so cool girl!

Well thats explains it. I know lol for some reason the Lilth is appearing in the chart. It looks really out of place because its under planets. Maybe she is trying to tell me she is a GD?

wow sun moon and rising sign all in fire signs! damn you are fiery and spicy! lol kudos!

that is so cool girl!

oh lol lilith is astrology is like a comet influence, we all have a lilith. mine is in aquarius.
Date: Thursday, April 07, 2011 4:52:59 pm

Well thats explains it. I know lol for some reason the Lilth is appearing in the chart. It looks really out of place because its under planets. Maybe she is trying to tell me she is a GD?

that is so cool girl!

White (viking descent). almost 6 years as a Satanist dedicated for 5. Marb

Ohh mine is in Scorpio

oh lol lilith is astrology is like a comet influence, we all have a lilith. mine is in aquarius.

that is so cool girl!

White (viking descent). almost 6 years as a Satanist dedicated for 5. Marb

wow that is an intense placement! lilith in scorpio.
Date: Thursday, April 07, 2011 4:58:32 pm

Ohh mine is in Scorpio

I got a perdsonal chart my

It also has Aquarious listed. What can I say,, I was born to fight the Enemy;)

Ohh mine is in Scorpio

I got a perdsonal chart my

:D
Date: Thursday, April 07, 2011 5:01:09 pm

It also has Aquarious listed. What can I say,, I was born to fight the Enemy;)

Ohh mine is in Scorpio

Well thats explains it. I know lol for some reason the Lilth is appearing in the chart. It looks really out of place because its under planets. Maybe she is trying to tell me she i

Actually the God I'm feeling pretty close to is Thoth for totally unknown reasons. I just am :-?

HAIL THE FOUR CROWN PRINCES OF HELL

Could be ... but it can be possible if it depends just on the connection you make with a specific Demon (or that you had in another life).

Ahah, nice one, Pamela ! the only Demon that resembles me in terms of element, date, planet and zodiac is Ronobe, but he is male, so I don't know what to say at the moment. I'll find it out in the near future.

Nice one there :) my Sun, Moon and Mercury are all in Leo and my ascendant is in Libra.

What do you mean by saying Lilith is appearing in your chart ?

that is so cool girl!

<td val[/IMG]That explains the warrior in you Pamela :) I am white to but have a lot of different descents in me.Namely English,Irish,Welch,Dutch and Scottish.Also my grandfather was a native American medicine man.So I come upon my magical heritage quite naturally.
Hail Satan!
Brian

--- On Thu, 4/7/11, Pamela <evilalien@... wrote:
To: [email protected]
Date: Thursday, April 7, 2011, 8:41 PM

--- [/IMG][email protected], "Shannon Outlaw" <soutlaw92@... wrote:

To: <a rel="nofollow">[email protected]

Wooord I'll be 19!

--- [/IMG][email protected], "blackkat_411" <egret23@ wrote:

--- [/IMG][email protected], "Pamela" <evilalien@ wrote:

--- [/IMG][email protected], "Shannon Outlaw" <soutlaw92@ wrote:

Dat
[/TD]

My brother and dad took a genetics test for NatGEo and I know my entire heritage.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

That explains the warrior in you Pamela :) I am white to but have a lot of different descents in me.Namely English,Irish,Welch,Dutch and Scottish.Also my grandfather was a native American medicine man.So I come upon my magical heritage quite naturally.
Hail Satan!
Brian

Wooord I'll be 19!

Dat

We are one in the same Pamela LOL

Hail Satan

<td val[/IMG]Cool how do you do that Pamela?

--- On Fri, 4/8/11, Pamela <evilalien@... wrote:
Date: Friday, April 8, 2011, 4:36 PM

My brother and dad took a genetics test for NatGEo and I know my entire heritage.

--- [/IMG][email protected], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

That explains the warrior in you Pamela :) I am white to but have a lot of different descents in me.Namely English,Irish,Welch,Dutch and Scottish.Also my grandfather was a native American medicine man.So I come upon my magical heritage quite naturally.
Hail Satan!
Brian

Wooord I'll be 19!

Dat
[/TD]

apparently its a comet thing

Nice one there :) my Sun, Moon and Mercury are all in Leo and my ascendant is in Libra.

What do you mean by saying Lilith is appearing in your chart ?

that is so cool girl!

It was for national geographic I don't know if they're still doing it

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

Cool how do you do that Pamela?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@ wrote:

Hail Satan!

Brian

--- On Thu, 4/7/11, Pamela <evilalien@ wrote:

Wooord I'll be 19!

Dat

<td val[/IMG]k thanks

--- On Sat, 4/9/11, Pamela <evilalien@... wrote:
Date: Saturday, April 9, 2011, 1:53 AM

It was for national geographic I don't know if they're still doing it

--- [/IMG][email protected], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

Cool how do you do that Pamela?

--- [/IMG][email protected], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@ wrote:

Hail Satan!

Brian

--- On Thu, 4/7/11, Pamela <evilalien@ wrote:

Wooord I'll be 19!

Dat
[/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back