Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Weird sensation

midnitebluuee

I was meditating on my 3rd eye, and Im just now opening it, Im on the 3rd day, and I was relaxed but not really in a meditative state, while I was visualizing my 3rd eye and the point end facing in my ears would 'go back' when I heard any small noise. As if my ears were very sensitive in that moment. The feeling went away when I stopped meditating on my 3rd eye. Is this normal or is it nothing? Just wondering because it was very sudden and my hearing/ears have never done that before

Nothing major. Most likely you slipped into a trance-like/meditative state. Where you are more alert/aware, and your sences are more open, and just more focused in general.

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "midnitebluuee" <midnitebluuee@... wrote:

I was meditating on my 3rd eye, and Im just now opening it, Im on the 3rd day, and I was relaxed but not really in a meditative state, while I was visualizing my 3rd eye and the point end facing in my ears would 'go back' when I heard any small noise. As if my ears were very sensitive in that moment. The feeling went away when I stopped meditating on my 3rd eye. Is this normal or is it nothing? Just wondering because it was very sudden and my hearing/ears have never done that before

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back