Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Weird Feeling...

gaby_star15

Hi everybody, Yesterday night i had a really bad feeling, it was like 2-3 am, i was with 2 other friends in the dorms we are like 9 in the same room the rest of the room were asleep only the 3 of us were awake, after we talk and talked a lot, we were getting ready to sleep finally, but then i had a bad feeling like i was being watched then my friend said that too that he had the same feeling and the 3rd one too so all of us had this weird feeling that we were being watched and we felt scared to death it was a really creepy feeling.

Any idea what was that?

I dont think that it was a demon because if it was a demon i dont think that i would feel that scared and i had a feeling that it was SOMETHING else but what i have no idea...

HAIL SATAN !!!

<td val[/IMG]Don't fear it because this gives it power. Just ignore it. Maybe do a Banishing Ritual if you are able to. Imagine electric blue light all around your room. Keep up on your Aura of Protection and clean your Aura. I used to feel this when I was very young. I always felt like greys were watching me right before I went to sleep. Eventually I got over this and knew they couldn't hurt me. Back then I was a "half xian" praying to that piece of shit "god" trying to figure out if he was real or not. I quickly found out he's not. There might be some xians in the dorm with you.

--- On Wed, 5/8/13, gaby_star15 <gaby_star15@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Weird Feeling...
To: [email protected]
Date: Wednesday, May 8, 2013, 7:29 PM

Hi everybody, Yesterday night i had a really bad feeling, it was like 2-3 am, i was with 2 other friends in the dorms we are like 9 in the same room the rest of the room were asleep only the 3 of us were awake, after we talk and talked a lot, we were getting ready to sleep finally, but then i had a bad feeling like i was being watched then my friend said that too that he had the same feeling and the 3rd one too so all of us had this weird feeling that we were being watched and we felt scared to death it was a really creepy feeling.

Any idea what was that?

I dont think that it was a demon because if it was a demon i dont think that i would feel that scared and i had a feeling that it was SOMETHING else but what i have no idea...

HAIL SATAN !!!
[/TD]

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... shing.html

The link provided is instructions on how to do a Banishing ritual, which will protect your area from any enemies attempting to go there. The experience you witnessed was definitely an enemy grey or angel, but it probably the former. They feed off of your fear, so they can get the energy they desire. They basically are killing two birds with one stone when you react towards the fear they try to put on you, as it fills your mind with doubt and they gain the energy from you easier this way.

It's important to visualize the electric blue light filling the room. To get a good idea on how this light/energy should look and react, get a lighter, and focus on the blue part of the flame, put it under a steel object, or anything else flame resistant and move the flame towards it, where the flame touches it and spreads. That spreading is the effect you would want to visualize in your area, as it takes on the form of the electric blue flame that burns away any enemies in the area.

Also, do Aura of Protection meditations daily. http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ction.html

What I'd do is preform the meditation once in the morning, after cleaning your aura, and once at night, before cleaning your aura. This should really help to establish a strong programming for your aura to constantly repel negative energy.

Good luck in your endeavors, brother.

HAIL SATAN!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "gaby_star15" <gaby_star15@... wrote:

Any idea what was that?

HAIL SATAN !!!

dont look in the windows if its a grey they will look into your eyes and then use mind control on you. Never make eye contact with them.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "brandonmoreno321" <brandonmoreno321@... wrote:

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... shing.html

The link provided is instructions on how to do a Banishing ritual, which will protect your area from any enemies attempting to go there. The experience you witnessed was definitely an enemy grey or angel, but it probably the former. They feed off of your fear, so they can get the energy they desire. They basically are killing two birds with one stone when you react towards the fear they try to put on you, as it fills your mind with doubt and they gain the energy from you easier this way.

It's important to visualize the electric blue light filling the room. To get a good idea on how this light/energy should look and react, get a lighter, and focus on the blue part of the flame, put it under a steel object, or anything else flame resistant and move the flame towards it, where the flame touches it and spreads. That spreading is the effect you would want to visualize in your area, as it takes on the form of the electric blue flame that burns away any enemies in the area.

Also, do Aura of Protection meditations daily. http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ction.html

What I'd do is preform the meditation once in the morning, after cleaning your aura, and once at night, before cleaning your aura. This should really help to establish a strong programming for your aura to constantly repel negative energy.

Good luck in your endeavors, brother.

HAIL SATAN!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "gaby_star15" <gaby_star15@ wrote:

Any idea what was that?

HAIL SATAN !!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back