Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Weird dream

yoanna666

This post will be a bit longer but I will really appreciate if you read it because it's rlly concerning me and I don't know exactly what my dream meant.
So two days ago I was drawing Astaroth's sigil it was around night time and I was saying her name in my mind and wrote the prayer for her. This is because I had in plan to perform my first invocation. I read about Astaroth a lot and I'm admiring her and respecting for a very long time. As I finished my sigil and a prayer on a paper I went to finish my day by meditating for a 40 day program. So in my room my floor is let's say that if you walk there barefoot you can hear somebody s footsteps.
After I finished I heard some "cracking" noises of the floor in my room I thought I was just imaginating things but then I remembered I heard them as well when I dedicated my soul to the Father Satan. Then I again thought I was just being silly. I had a plan to wake up at 3AM and perform my first invocation to the Astaroth but unfortunately I had a school the day before and was completely exhausted. So the alarm that was set on for 3AM woke me up but I fell asleep again later. Now here is the strangest thing that happened to me.
I was in room with a candle, a green and a red one the same ones I bought that I meant to use for Astaroth irl.
But I heard some people from the other rooms and I wanted to check if they will find out what am I doing seems like I was living under Christian household or for sure people who wouldn't be very happy if they founded out what am I doing. So after I checked I went back to this one room where were the candles
I light on the candles and I don't remember if I recited prayer it was Soo weird.
And I could feel her.
For some reason I knew it was her
Later a bit the people found me but they couldn't do anything to me because Astaroth was guiding me and protecting me from them.
I couldnt hear her voice but i could "hear" her thoughts.
The dream was finished because another alarm woke me up for school.

Does anybody know what exactly happened or could explain to me why did this happen??

Contrary to popular belief, a vast majority of dreams have no meaning or message behind them. They are simply a product of your subconscious mind, visualizing often desires, fears and obsessions. This dream is very likely simply a product of your own mind and your interest in Astaroth.

The gods do not engage in vague or hard to understand communication. If the gods communicate with you, it will be in a way that you can understand them and their message.

yoanna666 said:
This post will be a bit longer but I will really appreciate if you read it because it's rlly concerning me and I don't know exactly what my dream meant.
So two days ago I was drawing Astaroth's sigil it was around night time and I was saying her name in my mind and wrote the prayer for her. This is because I had in plan to perform my first invocation. I read about Astaroth a lot and I'm admiring her and respecting for a very long time. As I finished my sigil and a prayer on a paper I went to finish my day by meditating for a 40 day program. So in my room my floor is let's say that if you walk there barefoot you can hear somebody s footsteps.
After I finished I heard some "cracking" noises of the floor in my room I thought I was just imaginating things but then I remembered I heard them as well when I dedicated my soul to the Father Satan. Then I again thought I was just being silly. I had a plan to wake up at 3AM and perform my first invocation to the Astaroth but unfortunately I had a school the day before and was completely exhausted. So the alarm that was set on for 3AM woke me up but I fell asleep again later. Now here is the strangest thing that happened to me.
I was in room with a candle, a green and a red one the same ones I bought that I meant to use for Astaroth irl.
But I heard some people from the other rooms and I wanted to check if they will find out what am I doing seems like I was living under Christian household or for sure people who wouldn't be very happy if they founded out what am I doing. So after I checked I went back to this one room where were the candles
I light on the candles and I don't remember if I recited prayer it was Soo weird.
And I could feel her.
Later a bit the people found me but they couldn't do anything to me because Astaroth was guiding me and protecting me from them.

Does anybody know what exactly happened or could explain to me why did this happen??

An interesting story, but also a beautiful one. As for the steps - since you wrote that it is possible that you live in a Christian household, and since the thought forms are present, it is possible that some Christian entity was trying to prevent you from doing what you wanted to do. This is nothing new on this Path anyway, as they do not want people to side with the Truth.

The Seal and the Prayer are beautiful, and it is very wonderful that you wanted to tell him. By the way, there is a Ritual you can do for her, for our Wonderful Goddess.

Or it was just Christian bullshit that she tried to confuse you and didn't want you to do it. In any case, the Invocation was successful because you can feel her presence and her speaking to you. So don't worry about it. Good luck, Brother, on the Path of Truth.

BrightSpace666 said:
yoanna666 said:
And I could feel her.

An interesting story, but also a beautiful one. As for the steps - since you wrote that it is possible that you live in a Christian household, and since the thought forms are present, it is possible that some Christian entity was trying to prevent you from doing what you wanted to do. This is nothing new on this Path anyway, as they do not want people to side with the Truth.

The Seal and the Prayer are beautiful, and it is very wonderful that you wanted to tell him. By the way, there is a Ritual you can do for her, for our Wonderful Goddess.

Or it was just Christian bullshit that she tried to confuse you and didn't want you to do it. In any case, the Invocation was successful because you can feel her presence and her speaking to you. So don't worry about it. Good luck, Brother, on the Path of Truth.
I didn't perfom the invocation in real world but I performed it in my dream somehow that's why the dream confused me
Thank you for your reply.
And yes I founded out about her ritual and will do it soon :D
I rlly think about her a lot

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back