Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Weird dream i had. Please help with this if you can.

The Darkness1

So I had this really weird dream, and one of the reasons why it's weird is that I can still remember it and it's been a few days.

I can't remember all of the detail's but i'll make it short. I remember there was some type of war/battle going on, it was dusk and the sky was growing dark. I was leading some group into something I can't fully remember but I know people kept asking me what was going on and what to do. I told them to keep fighting and push on and I just stood in the back really watching everything. I out of no where took out this paper out of my pocket and it opened up into a huge blank piece of paper. Best way to describe what it looked like was something you see in the game skyrim or and old civil war type movie. Rather than it being a map of old hemp style paper it was just blank. I wrote on it writing down something on the paper and out of no where text appeared on the page. I wrote down more asking whoever the message is coming from for help and they said yes and said "Your Guardian Demon" like a signature at the bottom and I woke up right after that.

Now I know that people have mentioned some type of dream in which they were in a battle on this forum but am curious to know what you think. I woke up so I didn't get the name down. Anyone know if this was something I should look into or what? I mean I haven't done much mediation or really looked at JoS information lately so I honestly don't know why all of sudden this happened. Any information is gladly appreciated.

HAIL SATAN!

That interesting. It almost sounds as if the dream is a message from your guardian demon. As if he/she is trying to show you something. If anything, I would do some serious past life regression. Also, if you don't know who your guardian demon is, than you should find out.
http://gblt.webs.com/Guardian_Demon.htm
   |
  |
_|_
  |

Knowledge is power.
"I am ever present to help all who trust in me and call upon me in time of need."~Father Satan; The Al-jilwah
In Nomine Dei Nostri Satanas Luciferi Excelsi!* Let the name of Satan be exaulted!*
Hail Belial!* Heil Hitler!* Sieg Heil!* Ave Satanas!* Rege Satanas!* Heil, mein fuhrer!* Hail Satan!*
www.joyofsatan.org
www.exposingchristianity.com
To: [email protected]
Sent: Friday, July 13, 2012 1:39 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Weird dream i had. Please help with this if you can.

So I had this really weird dream, and one of the reasons why it's weird is that I can still remember it and it's been a few days.

I can't remember all of the detail's but i'll make it short. I remember there was some type of war/battle going on, it was dusk and the sky was growing dark. I was leading some group into something I can't fully remember but I know people kept asking me what was going on and what to do. I told them to keep fighting and push on and I just stood in the back really watching everything. I out of no where took out this paper out of my pocket and it opened up into a huge blank piece of paper. Best way to describe what it looked like was something you see in the game skyrim or and old civil war type movie. Rather than it being a map of old hemp style paper it was just blank. I wrote on it writing down something on the paper and out of no where text appeared on the page. I wrote down more asking whoever the message is coming from for help and they said yes and said "Your Guardian Demon" like a signature at the bottom and I woke up right after that.

Now I know that people have mentioned some type of dream in which they were in a battle on this forum but am curious to know what you think. I woke up so I didn't get the name down. Anyone know if this was something I should look into or what? I mean I haven't done much mediation or really looked at JoS information lately so I honestly don't know why all of sudden this happened. Any information is gladly appreciated.

HAIL SATAN!

It definitely sounds like your Guardian Demon was trying to communicate with you.  If you have a Ouija Board, you could try using that to find out who your GD is.  That's how I found out Lilith is mine.
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Friday, July 13, 2012 4:45 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Weird dream i had. Please help with this if you can.

That interesting. It almost sounds as if the dream is a message from your guardian demon. As if he/she is trying to show you something. If anything, I would do some serious past life regression. Also, if you don't know who your guardian demon is, than you should find out.
   |
  |
_|_
  |

Knowledge is power.
"I am ever present to help all who trust in me and call upon me in time of need."~Father Satan; The Al-jilwah
In Nomine Dei Nostri Satanas Luciferi Excelsi!* Let the name of Satan be exaulted!*
Hail Belial!* Heil Hitler!* Sieg Heil!* Ave Satanas!* Rege Satanas!* Heil, mein fuhrer!* Hail Satan!*
http://www.joyofsatan.org/
http://www.exposingchristianity.com/

HAIL SATAN!

I have no idea where to get an ouija board, only place I can think of is a toy store but they are the stupid glow in the dark plastic ones that suck and they come with games and questions to ask on the ouija board, am trying to find just a plan wooden ouija board but can't find it.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Walls of Teardrops <vampiregod1954@... wrote:

It definitely sounds like your Guardian Demon was trying to communicate with you.  If you have a Ouija Board, you could try using that to find out who your GD is.  That's how I found out Lilith is mine.

Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Weird dream i had. Please help with this if you can.

|
  |
_|_
  |

Knowledge is power.

Hail Belial!* Heil Hitler!* Sieg Heil!* Ave Satanas!* Rege Satanas!* Heil, mein fuhrer!* Hail
Satan!*

HAIL SATAN!

You might look in flea markets or antique stores.
 Hail Satan
Brian 

Sent: Saturday, July 14, 2012 1:23 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Weird dream i had. Please help with this if you can.

I have no idea where to get an ouija board, only place I can think of is a toy store but they are the stupid glow in the dark plastic ones that suck and they come with games and questions to ask on the ouija board, am trying to find just a plan wooden ouija board but can't find it.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Walls of Teardrops <vampiregod1954@... wrote:

|
  |
_|_
  |

Knowledge is power.

Hail Belial!* Heil Hitler!* Sieg Heil!* Ave Satanas!* Rege Satanas!* Heil, mein fuhrer!* Hail
Satan!*

HAIL SATAN!

I was wondering how to go about finding out my Guardian Demon's name and such too, I know for a fact they are around...that's been made extremely clear to me a number of times - we just do not communicate like normal people do though.
I mean I will try but they like to knock mostly it seems and stuff like that.
I've thought at times he/she has communicated info to me, and even cracked jokes, but am not entirely certain if it was not just my own mind making it up, so that's where the confusion lies mostly for me right now.
~ Hail Satan! ~

On Sat, Jul 14, 2012 at 9:55 AM, Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:
 Hail Satan
Brian 

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Weird dream i had. Please help with this if you can.

|
  |
_|_
  |

Knowledge is power.

Satan!*

HAIL SATAN!

--
<[/IMG]<font>~ Hail Enki!~ Hail Father Satan!~ Heil Hitler! ~ Heil Himmler!~ Hail the Mighty Gods of Duat!~    ~ Heil the Ascended Master St. Germaine! ~[/I]

<td val[/IMG]You have to work on your astral hearing and seeing in order to comunicate with them.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Weird dream i had. Please help with this if you can.
Sent: Sat, Jul 14, 2012 7:14:34 PM

<td val[/IMG]   I was wondering how to go about finding out my Guardian Demon's name and such too, I know for a fact they are around...that's been made extremely clear to me a number of times - we just do not communicate like normal people do though.
I mean I will try but they like to knock mostly it seems and stuff like that.
I've thought at times he/she has communicated info to me, and even cracked jokes, but am not entirely certain if it was not just my own mind making it up, so that's where the confusion lies mostly for me right now.
~ Hail Satan! ~

On Sat, Jul 14, 2012 at 9:55 A[/IMG]briangibbons20@... wrote:
 Hail Satan
Brian 

Fro[/IMG]snydernm@...
To: <a rel="nofollow">[email protected]

--- [/IMG][email protected], Walls of Teardrops <vampiregod1954@... wrote:

|
  |
_|_
  |

Knowledge is power.

Satan!*

HAIL SATAN!

--
<[/IMG]<font>~ Hail Enki!~ Hail Father Satan!~ Heil Hitler! ~ Heil Himmler!~ Hail the Mighty Gods of Duat!~    ~ Heil the Ascended Master St. Germaine! ~[/I]
[/TD]

Hi. This is satanist_tryinghard. You may have already found this site since this message but go to dan whItaker ouija boards. He specializes in making the exact kind of board you're looking for. Make sure to look at the demon board. They're a little pricey but looks like they're excellent. It's WITCHBOARD WORLD.
------------------------------
On Sat, Jul 14, 2012 9:55 AM PDT Brian Gibbons wrote:

Hail Satan
Brian 

|
  |
_|_
  |

Knowledge is power.

Satan!*

HAIL SATAN!

Hi. This is satanist_tryinghard. You may have already found this site since this message but go to dan whItaker ouija boards. He specializes in making the exact kind of board you're looking for. Make sure to look at the demon board. They're a little pricey ("pricy?") but looks like they're excellent. It's WITCHBOARD WORLD.
------------------------------
On Sat, Jul 14, 2012 9:55 AM PDT Brian Gibbons wrote:

Hail Satan
Brian 

|
  |
_|_
  |

Knowledge is power.

Satan!*

HAIL SATAN!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back