Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Weight Loss vol2

opaquediamond

I have terrible problems with loosing weight. I really really do need to loose it as soon as possible. Is there any meditation for that? For personal reasons I can not exercise that much. I am watching my diet but no result. I have lost weight but I need a meditation specifically on it. Any ideas?

I am doing a meditation that helps with this. However, IT MUST BE PAIRED WITH DIET AND EXERCISE!You don't have to work out for 2 hours, is would recommend that you google "strong lifts 5x5" and click on the first link. It is a great workout program, and has helped me gain muscle and lose weight. Plus, it's pretty quick. Now for diet. If you want to lose fat weight, just eat less at every meal. But make sure to be eating lots of carbs, protein, and a decent amount of fat. (NOT trans fat!) all these 3 things will help you a lot. Here is the meditation. Breath in either white gold, or blue energy into your body, say " I am breathing in powerful energy, this energy is speeding up my metabolism, and burning excess body fat quickly and healthily." Do this several times a day.HAIL SATAN!!!

Sent from my iPhone
On Nov 6, 2015, at 16:15, "opaquediamond@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  I have terrible problems with loosing weight. I really really do need to loose it as soon as possible. Is there any meditation for that? For personal reasons I can not exercise that much. I am watching my diet but no result. I have lost weight but I need a meditation specifically on it. Any ideas?

try taking up weight lifting. strengthening your muscles and building muscle will burn more fat.As for meditations I have no idea.

On Saturday, November 7, 2015 1:07 AM, "opaquediamond@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

I dont exercise...... at all...or do anything that can make me burn extra calories. Yoga...or meditation yoga is errrrr....difficult...to say the least.
I spend alot of time in doors...texting or surfing or reading the same books over and over again.( which is all not healthy physically en spiritually, i know)
I often gain extra pounds...natually am bbw but sometimes i go way beyound ths line..en heres wat i do.. Visualisation, affirmation and constant meditation. "Am losing weight drastically. In a heathy way..." some thing of the sort...with breathing exercises and energy work Well it doesnt happen over night...en if you well know energy takes the easiest course..
I mean its not like you wake up the following morning wen youve shrunk...nah..
Rather if you do exercises then it will yeild quick and drastic effect. In my case ...i just find myself loosing appetite...since i dnt do much exercise.. So dats hw it wrks mi dear..you should try it. En i hope it will help Hail Satan
Hail all Hell
On 7 Nov 2015 12:07, "opaquediamond@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

@nicnic errr what are you even doing here then if you never meditate or do yoga?That's like what our ENTIRE DAY is supposed to be.
Off and on every few hours a quick yoga session here, chant a few mantras there, do some tibetan breathing exercises and make sure you've kept your energies up by doing this stuff every few hours.
And you're "naturally fat" because you never exercise and eat too much XD
As for me my metabolism is actually TOO FAST. I'm literally ALWAYS HUNGRY and this is partially because I powerlift all the time, meditate, do yoga and practice martials arts.My body is just constantly sucking up nutrients before I can process them.
If I stopped lifting I could fix it sure but then I wouldn't be able to reach my goals as far as muscle growth go.
And I used to be the skinniest kid in my class when I was in school so my metabolism is just that fast naturally.Lifting weights all the time is like pouring gasoline on a forest fire with my kind of metabolism.
Some of you fatties out there might be jealous of this but it's actually way worse then having a slow metabolism when you work out like I do.It makes me sluggish as fuck just to conserve energy otherwise I literally feel woozy and start getting violent from hunger.
You don't need to speed up your metabolism too much if you're active and eat healthy foods.If you actually use your body then all that chub will turn into muscle bit by bit and during that time you'll need to eat to fuel your body while it does.
HAIL SATAN!

On Sunday, November 8, 2015 4:54 AM, "devilsAdvocate Nic nic.dn6@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

I dont exercise...... at all...or do anything that can make me burn extra calories. Yoga...or meditation yoga is errrrr....difficult...to say the least.
I spend alot of time in doors...texting or surfing or reading the same books over and over again.( which is all not healthy physically en spiritually, i know)
I often gain extra pounds...natually am bbw but sometimes i go way beyound ths line..en heres wat i do.. Visualisation, affirmation and constant meditation. "Am losing weight drastically. In a heathy way..." some thing of the sort...with breathing exercises and energy work Well it doesnt happen over night...en if you well know energy takes the easiest course..
Rather if you do exercises then it will yeild quick and drastic effect. In my case ...i just find myself loosing appetite...since i dnt do much exercise.. So dats hw it wrks mi dear..you should try it. En i hope it will help Hail Satan
Hail all Hell
On 7 Nov 2015 12:07, "opaquediamond@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Sweet Satan!
I hadnt read your post etirely..
Rude!
Which is a bit shocking caz am not used to people being rude to me... But anyway...let me make some thing clear...
Am not exactly a fattie like have stated it...en if i have some extra pounds its it definately not because i eat too much! Seriously...?
You'd actually be shocked at how much i eat...idk.. En oh...when i sed bbw its like...big beautiful woman. Not fattie...ew! Its more of like...all the ryt junk in all the right places...aka am not skinny or at least not a broom stick figure . And the thing is genetical my family en the girls from my tribe...we have ish... Secondly...do what you do to stay in shape...en amadu' what i can to stay in shape. Dah! So spare me all the metabolism....errr...bs caz i had my fire share of biology class.  auch! Xary....but i actually would care less abt how fast your metabolism is. Lol
What am trying to say is there other things a girl can do to  chope the weight, other than lifting...who knows what!!!!???
So...post me your fb adress en ama send you a pic..you'll bite your tongue for speaking so recklessly. NB
Am not in the habbit of writting ridiculous post...but...a girl's got to say what she ought to say. And for both our sakes..dnt reply..caz i believe theres nothing you have to say abt weight loss that i need to hear..or know about....
muchless...i wouldnt like to pick an irrelevant fight..
So...good luck with your...errrr...weight lifting... Stan bless you,
Brother...
HAIL SATAN
HAIL ALL HELL
On 8 Nov 2015 19:31, "fake name angryshaman666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  @nicnic errr what are you even doing here then if you never meditate or do yoga?That's like what our ENTIRE DAY is supposed to be.
Off and on every few hours a quick yoga session here, chant a few mantras there, do some tibetan breathing exercises and make sure you've kept your energies up by doing this stuff every few hours.
As for me my metabolism is actually TOO FAST. I'm literally ALWAYS HUNGRY and this is partially because I powerlift all the time, meditate, do yoga and practice martials arts.My body is just constantly sucking up nutrients before I can process them.
If I stopped lifting I could fix it sure but then I wouldn't be able to reach my goals as far as muscle growth go.
And I used to be the skinniest kid in my class when I was in school so my metabolism is just that fast naturally.Lifting weights all the time is like pouring gasoline on a forest fire with my kind of metabolism.
Some of you fatties out there might be jealous of this but it's actually way worse then having a slow metabolism when you work out like I do.It makes me sluggish as fuck just to conserve energy otherwise I literally feel woozy and start getting violent from hunger.
You don't need to speed up your metabolism too much if you're active and eat healthy foods.If you actually use your body then all that chub will turn into muscle bit by bit and during that time you'll need to eat to fuel your body while it does.
HAIL SATAN!

On Sunday, November 8, 2015 4:54 AM, "devilsAdvocate Nic nic.dn6@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Hail all Hell On 7 Nov 2015 12:07, "opaquediamond@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

xD relax. I was only teasing you a bit.

Though I admit sometimes my humor gets taken totally literally.
Personally I find a girl with some more meat on her bones to typically be far more attractive then some scrawny girl with no features at all.
If this is you, awesome. Good for you. If I came off as rude with my trolling I apologize.
As for KIKEbook, I don;t use that jewish data mining operation because it's entirely an Israeli spying tool that the jews have been using to steal people's identities and commit fraud.

I wasn't trying to pick a fight and if it came off that way, sorry.You're probably very strong and beautiful in person.

On Tuesday, November 10, 2015 3:49 PM, "devilsAdvocate Nic nic.dn6@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Sweet Satan!
I hadnt read your post etirely..
Rude!
Which is a bit shocking caz am not used to people being rude to me... But anyway...let me make some thing clear...
Am not exactly a fattie like have stated it...en if i have some extra pounds its it definately not because i eat too much! Seriously...?
You'd actually be shocked at how much i eat...idk.. En oh...when i sed bbw its like...big beautiful woman. Not fattie...ew! Its more of like...all the ryt junk in all the right places...aka am not skinny or at least not a broom stick figure . And the thing is genetical my family en the girls from my tribe...we have ish... Secondly...do what you do to stay in shape...en amadu' what i can to stay in shape. Dah! So spare me all the metabolism....errr...bs caz i had my fire share of biology class.  auch! Xary....but i actually would care less abt how fast your metabolism is. Lol
What am trying to say is there other things a girl can do to  chope the weight, other than lifting...who knows what!!!!???
So...post me your fb adress en ama send you a pic..you'll bite your tongue for speaking so recklessly. NB
Am not in the habbit of writting ridiculous post...but...a girl's got to say what she ought to say. And for both our sakes..dnt reply..caz i believe theres nothing you have to say abt weight loss that i need to hear..or know about....
muchless...i wouldnt like to pick an irrelevant fight..
So...good luck with your...errrr...weight lifting... Stan bless you,
Brother...
HAIL SATAN
HAIL ALL HELL
On 8 Nov 2015 19:31, "fake name angryshaman666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
HAIL SATAN!

On Sunday, November 8, 2015 4:54 AM, "devilsAdvocate Nic nic.dn6@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Hail all Hell On 7 Nov 2015 12:07, "opaquediamond@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Woooow...easy there pal...
K, some times i dont trust my english but am quite sure that i didnt say i dnt meditate at all...hell no. I sed something like..."yoga is difficult for me." But i do diffrent things through meditation to chop the weight.
En i shared my tips in the post... Plse read my post well.... I asure you theres not a day i dnt meditate... Hail Satan
Hail all hell.
HAIL SATAN!

Man, devilsAdvocate, trying to read ur reply and it's hard. Don't mean in a rude way or anything just I'm not used to reading...sling not sure I even spelled it right. Anyways I can't give any advice besides eat a mixed healthy food and workout. I know we have an another Web that I belive hp ShannonOutlaw created for people and health.
Good luck
Hail father Satan
Hail mother Lilith

You have a little fire to you don't you devils advocate? 
Lol, I am sure you are quite Beautiful. My dear, if your looks match anything of the likes of your spirit, I am sure you turn heads wherever you go. :)

I agree with Aldric on that one.
You have alot of fire and personality.
Though I will also admit your posts are hard to read.I have an impossible time if something isn't complete sentences so I might have misread a few things.

On Wednesday, November 11, 2015 6:13 PM, "aldric.strickland88@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

You have a little fire to you don't you devils advocate? 
Lol, I am sure you are quite Beautiful. My dear, if your looks match anything of the likes of your spirit, I am sure you turn heads wherever you go. :)

To your quote of personally finding a girl with some more meat on her bones to be more attractive than a scrawny girl, I actually agree lmao I have a very high interest for body parts like the thighs if they are thick and/or firm

You should try aminophylline cream or licorice and cayenne pepper cream. You could make your own too and they penetrate the skin and desensitize fat cells to insulin therefore not storing anymore sugars. It won't be a quick thing and it is mainly recommended for people with low body fat, but it should help.
You should lift weights too since they really ramp up the metabolism. You should see what fits you in your diet, if you are insulin resistant then you should lower carbohydrates. You'll hear that it's bad but for short-term I think it's fine, and you do need carbs but if really depends on you. You have to lower fats or carbs but you need them in a ratio unless you want to do a velocity diet protocol which is the fastest way  to lose fat(no carbs and no fats, no more than 2 weeks), and you mentioned you want to lose weight fast. But if you do harsh diet you need proper supplementation. 
Ice baths and saunas help lose weight too, putting cayenne pepper cream before an ice bath is great because it burns like a bish but the cold will make it tolerable and you'll get a nice endorphin rush. 

@moecrockell LOL I do like a girl with some nice thick thighs and taught firm skin.oddly enough alot of guys like girls with huge boobs but I personally just like enough to be a handful.Otherwise they sag too much.
For me it's more about the shape then the size. It's just that girls with more to grab onto have a much more appealing shape. I dunno it just looks more feminine to me.

On Wednesday, November 11, 2015 3:50 PM, "moekcrocell@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

To your quote of personally finding a girl with some more meat on her bones to be more attractive than a scrawny girl, I actually agree lmao I have a very high interest for body parts like the thighs if they are thick and/or firm

@fakename You shouldn't apologize for your behavior and don't provide blind compliments, "you're probably very strong and beautiful in person", only boosts their ego. They have gotten enough of that as this person had the audacity to message you a picture.

This person stated "en amadu' what I can to stay in shape". Well? What CAN this person do to stay in shape? Like you mentioned, "be active and eat healthy foods". Even HP Maxine goes to the gym. So what DOES this person do? This person spends their time "texting or surfing or reading the same books over and over again" ...typical. Now you.. You stated you powerlifting, meditate, do yoga, and practice martial arts... So how is it that you cave-in to this person's attitude? You trump her. If you believe you're right do not apologize because you hurt someone's feelings, it will lose you respect.

This person also told you not to reply stating "I believe theres nothing you have to say abt weight loss that I need to hear... or know about...", this is ignorant and childish as this person wants the last word so as to feel they "won". You do not need to expend energy nor recant your behavior/what you said. This only encourages their behavior.

True enough.
Those of us who really are serious about progressing will train ourselves in mind body and soul.
We don't need weaklings or lazy people here that's for sure.

On Thursday, November 12, 2015 7:19 AM, "vadric562@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

@fakename You shouldn't apologize for your behavior and don't provide blind compliments, "you're probably very strong and beautiful in person", only boosts their ego. They have gotten enough of that as this person had the audacity to message you a picture.

This person stated "en amadu' what I can to stay in shape". Well? What CAN this person do to stay in shape? Like you mentioned, "be active and eat healthy foods". Even HP Maxine goes to the gym. So what DOES this person do? This person spends their time "texting or surfing or reading the same books over and over again" ...typical. Now you.. You stated you powerlifting, meditate, do yoga, and practice martial arts... So how is it that you cave-in to this person's attitude? You trump her. If you believe you're right do not apologize because you hurt someone's feelings, it will lose you respect.

This person also told you not to reply stating "I believe theres nothing you have to say abt weight loss that I need to hear... or know about...", this is ignorant and childish as this person wants the last word so as to feel they "won". You do not need to expend energy nor recant your behavior/what you said. This only encourages their behavior.

It's the true feminine body in my perspective. The jewish media constantly tries to push anorexic women as beautiful, but this is just not the case. As a man with an evolutionary mindset, many of us automatically look for girls that are curvy, and or have a big butt, because this tells us that they can bear children better than a skinny girl. It's also tells us that the child will be well fed, and she will be better under the covers...HAIL SATAN!!!

On Nov 12, 2015, at 10:15, "fake name angryshaman666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  @moecrockell LOL I do like a girl with some nice thick thighs and taught firm skin.oddly enough alot of guys like girls with huge boobs but I personally just like enough to be a handful.Otherwise they sag too much.
For me it's more about the shape then the size. It's just that girls with more to grab onto have a much more appealing shape. I dunno it just looks more feminine to me.

On Wednesday, November 11, 2015 3:50 PM, "moekcrocell@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Thickness is nice, but not cottage cheese glutes or thighs.
Albuterol helps for weight loss too O_O

https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/SSHealth/info

On Thursday, November 12, 2015 12:50 PM, "fake name angryshaman666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

True enough.
Those of us who really are serious about progressing will train ourselves in mind body and soul.
We don't need weaklings or lazy people here that's for sure.

On Thursday, November 12, 2015 7:19 AM, "vadric562@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Yeah, I definitely agree about the shape being of more importance. Like, every single guy I had met on any school I've been to, they like huge round breasts and whatever. I personally don't find perfectly circular breasts attractive since they make me think of Har Gow dumplings (the round shrimp ones) and it looks so artificial it's just eugheaghegh. I thought it was funny to see girls at my schools try and suit guys' likings and stuffing, I don't know, tissues or whatever into their bras and it would look very disproportional to me as an artist and I would know immediately. Everybody else was attracted, though, which I don't really understand how. xD

oh my fuck, not the cottage cheese ass o_oThat shit's nasty.
That's like an instant HELL NO.

On Friday, November 13, 2015 5:30 AM, "moekcrocell@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Yeah, I definitely agree about the shape being of more importance. Like, every single guy I had met on any school I've been to, they like huge round breasts and whatever. I personally don't find perfectly circular breasts attractive since they make me think of Har Gow dumplings (the round shrimp ones) and it looks so artificial it's just eugheaghegh. I thought it was funny to see girls at my schools try and suit guys' likings and stuffing, I don't know, tissues or whatever into their bras and it would look very disproportional to me as an artist and I would know immediately. Everybody else was attracted, though, which I don't really understand how. xD

We weren't talking about actual cottage cheese.We meant that skin deformity fat people often get where their skin looks all lumpy and shit.

On Friday, November 13, 2015 6:46 AM, "williamwilliams344@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Add some honey or something sweet to cottage cheese and tastes good :)

Yeah, man boobs are absolutely disgusting. Same with back boobs. HAIL SATAN!!!

Sent from my iPhone
On Nov 13, 2015, at 6:11, "moekcrocell@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Well its all forgoten...not really forgiven...caz theres not much to forgive... its really nothing. I somehow over reacted On Nov 14, 2015 5:34 PM, "devilsAdvocate Nic" <nic.dn6@... wrote:
This person stated "en amadu' what I can to stay in shape". Well? What CAN this person do to stay in shape? Like you mentioned, "be active and eat healthy foods". Even HP Maxine goes to the gym. So what DOES this person do? This person spends their time "texting or surfing or reading the same books over and over again" ...typical. Now you.. You stated you powerlifting, meditate, do yoga, and practice martial arts... So how is it that you cave-in to this person's attitude? You trump her. If you believe you're right do not apologize because you hurt someone's feelings, it will lose you respect. My attitude Is extreamly....errrr....dop......i was simply retaliating.... I made  that post when am veryyy angry!
Am sorry if i came off a little too rude. Obviously there things that i can learn, en would love to learn about weight loss.....huh?. Idk,  though i dnt want to loose weight ....i mean currently....LOL. Anyway, I said what i said caz i was angry. En yes. There Is a way to chop the weight without much exercising.....trust me caz i have done it before. Theres a meditation for weight loss.....Its basically use of affirmations en stuff. Then eating healthy.
Trust me....with that i can sit around en read, txt en blah blah blah well, As for my english i apologise, really.
Ama try....i mean am going to try to perfect it.
Hail Satan
Hail all hell. On Nov 12, 2015 6:19 PM, "vadric562@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

LOL ewwwww back boobs. You see those all the time at wal-mart!Those people are no longer human o_o

On Saturday, November 14, 2015 10:02 AM, "moekcrocell@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

What if he knew what you meant and likes that with honey... xD

This person stated "en amadu' what I can to stay in shape". Well? What CAN this person do to stay in shape? Like you mentioned, "be active and eat healthy foods". Even HP Maxine goes to the gym. So what DOES this person do? This person spends their time "texting or surfing or reading the same books over and over again" ...typical. Now you.. You stated you powerlifting, meditate, do yoga, and practice martial arts... So how is it that you cave-in to this person's attitude? You trump her. If you believe you're right do not apologize because you hurt someone's feelings, it will lose you respect. My attitude Is extreamly....errrr....dop......i was simply retaliating.... I made  that post when am veryyy angry!
Am sorry if i came off a little too rude. Obviously there things that i can learn, en would love to learn about weight loss.....huh?. Idk,  though i dnt want to loose weight ....i mean currently....LOL. Anyway, I said what i said caz i was angry. En yes. There Is a way to chop the weight without much exercising.....trust me caz i have done it before. Theres a meditation for weight loss.....Its basically use of affirmations en stuff. Then eating healthy.
Trust me....with that i can sit around en read, txt en blah blah blah well, As for my english i apologise, really.
Ama try....i mean am going to try to perfect it.
Hail Satan
Hail all hell.
On Nov 12, 2015 6:19 PM, "vadric562@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Mmm... well u guys got me on the cottage cheese thing. And yes I mean actually cottage cheese.. guess have to research what everyone means lol.

Lol what I meant is cellulite in the skin, when it looks like dimples from the fat. Don't want to make anyone feel bad, luckily topical creams or gels with cayenne, licorice, or aminophylline are proven to fix that by acting on the cells and even muscle cells without over-stimulating the central nervous system. There are other ingredients in creams but no studies, but I believe anything that crosses the skin can impact even green tea, ginger, other herbals.
I've taken ephedrine, green tea pills, albuterol (this stuff is incredibly potent, similar to clen but non-steroid) and they are effective but tax the adrenals too much and you end up with a burn out. I think using topicals will still cause the ingredients to enter the bloodstream but will mainly target peripherally in fat cells, muscle cells instead of heart, brain, organs, nerves, etc.

You should try light exercise, it's fun and you'll like it. You can start jogging, then you'll start getting addicted to the feeling. You could do high intensity, sprints or light weight lifting.
It's not only about maintaining weight, but you're training your nervous system. But it could impact other aspects of your life, I feel exercise changed many things like even my posture, body language, mannerisms, I feel my body has more control. You ever seen those fight videos where you can tell a person has never moved a muscle, trying to punch, will their arms to punch but they swing wildly with terrible form. I don't know how to fight at all but I think I could have good form or control in situations that need physical strength or even running from danger.

We don't mean actual cottage cheese.We mean people who's body fat looks like cottage cheese. It's fucking disgusting.
HAIL SATAN!!!GLORY TO THE EMPIRE OF ORION!!
Sent from my iPhone
On Nov 15, 2015, at 4:12, "williamwilliams344@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Mmm... well u guys got me on the cottage cheese thing. And yes I mean actually cottage cheese.. guess have to research what everyone means lol.

I can attest to getting addicted to the feeling :p I used to HATE running, even though I was good at it. But since I started running (as a satanist) I've become addicted to it I love running now

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back