Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Weed effects

Here on this video is proof that pot is bad for your brain. But still there are allot of people who still believe its good for the brain wtf!? Just look at the comments below the video. I still pisses me off that allot of people believe it helps them, just becuz it's addicting ofcourse! --------------------------------------------
On Sat, 21/11/15, aldric.strickland88@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Weed effects
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Saturday, 21 November, 2015, 17:46

This is what weed does to
your brain.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-hOCqQVPIzo

A lot of it is peer pressure. A satanist friend of mine started hanging around someone who smoked. At first she combated him. Then because of lack of knowledge and understanding tried to fight with me about it. I said you came to the wrong place to argue this. She said it just a plant and it helps seizures and cancer. 
 A plant yes that possess chemicals. Cyanide is a very natural substance as well, if you grind up Apple seeds it makes cyanide. It's just fruit right? She said it stops seizures and cures cancer. Yes it eases seizures however someone with seizures can't meditate anyway. It does NOT cure cancer, it slows down your circulatory system and thus slowing down the cancers progression in your blood. Either way you don't have seizures or cancer, so this slowing down of the circulatory system and brain is destroying your health. 
 She look astounded and then tried to speak. I said I know it doesn't matter you want to get high and join the little in crown and justify your actions with science of which you know nothing about. To not further embarrass you I will drop the argument and allow you to live in your delusion.
  I said the deal is I am just tired of loser Satanists. She replied call me a loser satanist again! I just looked at her and said It is not my intention to insult you and hurt your feelings. I just want others who will put fucking Father Satan first in their lives. She retorted why it has never done anything for you? Why don't you just put yourself first and enjoy your life. You told me that you were going to start doing rituals to stop the war anyway.
 I said you don't even deserve to be apart of the new world. You know damn well and you choose to not participate in the rituals and just go and smoke weed and not advance yourself. I was put here by Father Satan to advance my soul and contribute in this war. I desire it within my soul to help our Brothers and Sisters and watch them advance into something great. To see our people advance into power. No matter how ungrateful they are towards me, I will give again and again. I will give my life to build this.
 She smirked and said good luck and walked out of my house. So what does this drug condoning really advocate? You either put Father Satan first in your life and stand as a vessel of his will or fall in line with the useless Dross. Even if you can't find a way to contribute the important part is that your mentality is to give your all for Father Satan. A lot of people are late bloomers and don't come into their own until their thirties. If you have four or more retrogrades or your chart ruler is retrograded this is the case. 
  As an unknown soldier you will march. No longer living your life for yourself or your ego. But rather for your all encompassing dream that shall take over every fiber of your being. The unification of your Race and the destruction of the enemy Jewish stain upon Humanity. To fight and to work against all opposition that plagues us from our goal. The Goal that even now Hitler lights up with excitement and has not seen the complete Manifestation of. A Goal in which he marched his entire life and went against all odds for just a taste of what was to come. Can you see the shiny pearl of a dream? Elusive and hiding but still laying in the same spot. Waiting for you to snatch it up and behold it's elegance. 

Wow, I hate to see people so obsessed with a short temporary high that they get from smoking weed or doing drugs. The high is going to go away and then they're going to be in that same state of consciousness they had before they smoked or whatever. Like for exaple some smoke or sniff a line or whatever just because they're bored or want to be confident. Like I said, after the drugs high is gone they're going to have the same problem they had before they used, they're only ruining themselves in the end when they could of actually developed their consciousness in a natural way so they can reach the understanding they need or gain the confidence they need to solve their problems. They just don't understand or just don't care I guess. Another is those who try meditation only a couple times and they don't see the results they want so they quit and think that Satanism doesn't work or is just plain bunk. Its okay though because in my opinion when shit hits the fan and the truth comes out these people are going to want to join and change so bad but its going to be to late, they couldn't just step out of their small/little minds way of thinking and stick with the program. I can't wait until people like this are no more. I hope that day comes soon we then expected but for now, I'll do my best and encourage others to do their best to make our victory come sooner.

HAIL SATAN AND THE GODS OF HELL
--------------------------------------------
On Tue, 11/24/15, aldric.strickland88@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Weed effects
Date: Tuesday, November 24, 2015, 11:20 AM

A lot of it is peer
pressure. A satanist friend of mine started hanging around
someone who smoked. At first she combated him. Then because
of lack of knowledge and understanding tried to fight with
me about it. I said you came to the wrong place to argue
this. She said it just a plant and it helps seizures and
cancer. 

A plant yes
that possess chemicals. Cyanide is a very natural substance
as well, if you grind up Apple seeds it makes cyanide.
It's just fruit right? She said it stops seizures and
cures cancer. Yes it eases seizures however someone with
seizures can't meditate anyway. It does NOT cure cancer,
it slows down your circulatory system and thus slowing down
the cancers progression in your blood. Either way you
don't have seizures or cancer, so this slowing down of
the circulatory system and brain is destroying your health.

She
look astounded and then tried to speak. I said I know it
doesn't matter you want to get high and join the little
in crown and justify your actions with science of which you
know nothing about. To not further embarrass you I will drop
the argument and allow you to live in your delusion.

I said the deal is I am just
tired of loser Satanists. She replied call me a loser
satanist again! I just looked at her and said It is not my
intention to insult you and hurt your feelings. I just want
others who will put fucking Father Satan first in their
lives. She retorted why it has never done anything for you?
Why don't you just put yourself first and enjoy your
life. You told me that you were going to start doing rituals
to stop the war anyway.

I said you don't even
deserve to be apart of the new world. You know damn well and
you choose to not participate in the rituals and just go and
smoke weed and not advance yourself. I was put here by
Father Satan to advance my soul and contribute in this war.
I desire it within my soul to help our Brothers and Sisters
and watch them advance into something great. To see our

people advance into power. No matter how ungrateful they are
towards me, I will give again and again. I will give my life
to build this.

She smirked and said good luck and walked
out of my house. So what does this drug condoning really
advocate? You either put Father Satan first in your life and
stand as a vessel of his will or fall in line with the
useless Dross. Even if you can't find a way to
contribute the important part is that your mentality is to
give your all for Father Satan. A lot of people are late
bloomers and don't come into their own until their
thirties. If you have four or more retrogrades or your chart
ruler is retrograded this is the case.

As an
unknown soldier you will march. No longer living your life
for yourself or your ego. But rather for your all
encompassing dream that shall take over every fiber of your
being. The unification of your Race and the destruction of
the enemy Jewish stain upon Humanity. To fight and to work
against all opposition that plagues us from our goal. The
Goal that even now Hitler lights up with excitement and has
not seen the complete Manifestation of. A Goal in which he
marched his entire life and went against all odds for just a
taste of what was to come. Can you see the shiny pearl of a
dream? Elusive and hiding but still laying in the same spot.
Waiting for you to snatch it up and behold it's
elegance.

how many times a day should i meditate being iam new to satanism 

Happy Connecting. Sent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy S® 5

-------- Original message --------
From: "Lamont Green lamontgreen87@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected]
Date: 11/28/2015 1:51 PM (GMT-05:00)
To: [email protected]

Ask your guardian if it's bad for you.
On Nov 21, 2015 2:30 PM, "aldric.strickland88@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
This is what weed does to your brain.

Lamont no offense but why would someone ask a demon if weed was bad if any logical person knows the answer to this, heck even people who aren't logical know this in all honesty. Plus the high priests have made more then enough topics on that subject. The answer is simply yes weed is bad for you and will open any SS up to psychic attack and can steal motivation.this is, a magician is supposed to be totally in control at all times.
On Sat, 11/28/15, Lamont Green lamontgreen87@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Date: Saturday, November 28, 2015, 10:51 AM

Ask your guardian if
it's bad for you.
On Nov 21, 2015 2:30
PM, "aldric.strickland88@...
[JoyofSatan666]" <
[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
wrote:

This is what weed
does to your brain.

hello

Happy Connecting. Sent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy S® 5

-------- Original message --------
From: "Lamont Green lamontgreen87@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected]
Date: 11/28/2015 1:51 PM (GMT-05:00)

On Nov 21, 2015 2:30 PM, "aldric.strickland88@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Oh that's funny, because my guardian told me the only enemy we have is "anyone taking direct council from what humans currently call, 'angels'." She also told me how they control humans with chakra blocking and manipulation. How self empowerment is supposed to be casual, and how the Gods arnt aware of Maxine's intentions towards the cleansing of humanity. There are some holes. Like the part about anti semitisim, I asked her. The Jews are just the largest group of bad guys, everyone else is "being controlled" by them. You see? Or did you forget, as well as I did, to QUESTION EVERYTHING!?
The basic spirituality is there, but Maxine's opinion tacked on is delusional, find the man with the crime and you have justice, not by condemning a whole populous because of a few crazies! The hate is being bread out of them! Father said to chill. Don't attack right now. Because once we wake up and realize the 4th dimension, as a species, is real, they will seek her out and her followers out. You're commuting crimes against humanity like Hitler's friends did... On Nov 28, 2015 6:31 PM, "all me allfortheclergy@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
Lamont no offense but why would someone ask a demon if weed was bad if any logical person knows the answer to this, heck even people who aren't logical know this in all honesty. Plus the high priests have made more then enough topics on that subject. The answer is simply yes weed is bad for you and will open any SS up to psychic attack and can steal motivation.this is, a magician is supposed to be totally in control at all times.
On Sat, 11/28/15, Lamont Green lamontgreen87@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Ask your guardian if
 it's bad for you.
 [JoyofSatan666]" <
 wrote:

This is what weed
 does to your brain.

------------------------------------
Posted by: all me <allfortheclergy@...

Yahoo Groups Links

<* To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoyofSatan666/

<* Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<* To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoyofSatan666/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<* To change settings via email:

<* To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:

<* Your use of Yahoo Groups is subject to:
    https://info.yahoo.com/legal/us/yahoo/utos/terms/

this is very interesting to me. I dont take any drug except for pot and booze. I wont take any pharmaceutical drug or street substance. I had my experimentation when i got out of high school and well a lot dumb shit happened and i wasted so much time. I dont drink really ill have a shot Saturday night at the club to get laid. now to the main point. I do smoke a lot, so much so i realized it controlled my life and there by weak awareness. Im at the point now where im regulating the use smoking it much less then i used to. This is very recent in the past month. Satanism has very quickly changed my life from doing almost any drug to almost doing none in 2 weeks in my dedication. But when it comes to pot i know i am phycologlically addicted. But since i have slowed down so much ive been able to focus my time better and now i pretty much only smoke a little bit at night after i have done everything i need to do. It is very relaxing and in that is why i feel like im so addicted to it, because im not a very relaxed person. My mind is racing 24/7 i always have so much energy so i eat a lot work out a lot and meditate a lot. At the end of the day i need to calm down some how and pot does that for me. Ill keep meditating to try to control my energy but for rite now i feel like since pot doesn't control my life anymore that i got a good grasp on it that in time ill probably not even want to smoke it anymore. 

On Saturday, November 28, 2015 10:51 AM, "Lamont Green lamontgreen87@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

You'd be surprised. A girl I talked to once thought that weed wasn't bad for you. I guess she thought that just because there's "medical marijuana" that it takes anything away XD. I've been meeting stupid like that people left and right these days.

Okay, is smoke itself not bad for vital organs such as the lungs and is this common sense that is is or should I ask my guardian about that too? Lol. I just wouldn't want to attempt to waste a gods precious time to ask a question that anyone should already know the answer to, in my opinion the best of the best high priests here have already cleared this up. It makes you more mentally retarded every time you smoke it? Maybe there's "holes" in that statement too? Plus, more then enough of those potards roll their shit up in tobacco making it 10x worse then them?

Tell me just how I'm committing a crime against anyone here? When exactly did I say not to question everything? Like I said, the high priests have cleared up the fail circle of drugs more than enough times and they have near superconsciousness just like our gods. Maybe there's "holes" in their statements and I should just ask a god when such things are proven already to give lung cancer and so fourth.

I just don't know, maybe I just want to encourage others to advance without the use of any drug what so ever is there something wrong with that? Did any great leader such as Hitler or any other great Satanic leader not try to do the same and not know that its all a tool of the enemy and is bad? Evem light algur said here that its like taking one step forward and two steps back.

I trust in my Satanic brothers and sisters and don't need to ask a god if such a thing is bad or if I can continue smoking the shit if I did?( I don't). Maybe if there was a question actually relevant to Satanism or the war or something I could not find out on my own or from anyone here then I might ask a god. But never such a stupid question like that. Because statements about drugs from the high priests have holes in them right.... Maybe you just smoke it too....
On Sun, 11/29/15, Lamont Green lamontgreen87@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Date: Sunday, November 29, 2015, 10:49 AM

Oh that's funny,
because my guardian told me the only enemy we have is
"anyone taking direct council from what
humans currently call, 'angels'."
She also told me how they control humans with
chakra blocking and
manipulation. How self
empowerment is supposed to be casual, and how the
Gods arnt aware of Maxine's intentions
towards the cleansing of humanity.
There are
some holes. Like the part about anti semitisim, I asked her.
The
Jews are just the largest group of bad
guys, everyone else is "being
controlled" by them. You see? Or did you
forget, as well as I did, to
QUESTION
EVERYTHING!?
The basic spirituality is
there, but Maxine's opinion tacked on is
delusional, find the man with the crime and you
have justice, not by
condemning a whole
populous because of a few crazies! The hate is being
bread out of them! Father said to chill.
Don't attack right now. Because
once we
wake up and realize the 4th dimension, as a species, is
real, they
will seek her out and her
followers out. You're commuting crimes against
humanity like Hitler's friends did...
On Nov 28, 2015 6:31 PM, "all me allfortheclergy@...
[JoyofSatan666]"
<[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
wrote:

Lamont no
offense but why would someone ask a demon if weed was bad if
any
logical person knows the answer to
this, heck even people who aren't

logical know this in all honesty. Plus the high priests have
made more then
enough topics on that
subject. The answer is simply yes weed is bad for you
and will open any SS up to psychic attack
and can steal motivation.this is,
a
magician is supposed to be totally in control at all
times.

On Sat, 11/28/15, Lamont Green lamontgreen87@...
[JoyofSatan666] <
wrote:

Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Weed
effects
  Date: Saturday, November 28, 2015, 10:51
AM

Ask your
guardian if
  it's bad for you.
  [JoyofSatan666]" <
  wrote:

This is what weed
  does to your brain.

Yahoo Groups Links

Bottom, line what are you trying to say? Are you talking shit about Maxine and hers and Satans intentions? Satan is well aware of who the jews are and what they want. They all have a hive mind it is in their DNA, they are not supposed to live amongsr humanity because they arent human themselves. Thats why they were and most likely will be placed in ghettos again away from the gentiles.
The question was is smoking bad. Anything from alcohol to tobacco to weed to hardcore drugs keeps you from cleansing your own body hence from cleansing and empowering the soul.
You're getting off topic and trying to make yourself seem very intuitive or like you're in a high position.

If you're not a Nazi, you are not a Satanist. And have no place here, and oh, Satan and the gods will never be after Maxine. That's for damn sure, and I'm glad to crush those dreams for you that they would. Satan is on our side and is against those kikes,

On Sun, 11/29/15, Lamont Green lamontgreen87@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Oh that's funny,
chakra blocking and
manipulation. How self
There are

The
QUESTION
EVERYTHING!?
have justice, not by
condemning a whole
once we
real, they
[JoyofSatan666]"
wrote:

Lamont no
any

made more then
enough topics on that
a
times.

[JoyofSatan666] <
wrote:

effects
AM

Ask your
guardian if
  it's bad for you.
  [JoyofSatan666]" <
  wrote:

This is what weed
  does to your brain.

Yahoo Groups Links

People who are too dumb and weak, thus creates a scientific perspective to how and why smoking weed is a good thing. Is ultra-idiocy. It doesn't really take a lot of capacity to understand that alternating the brains chemicals and nervous system through artificial means are dangerous and very bad for ones body and overall nature. The smoke destroy the lungs and creates a calcification of the arteries and the brain due to lack of oxygen and chemicals in the blood. And is carcinogenic.

And then we have what Aldric explained what weed actually does to seizures and cancer.

And then you have the very finest dumb people who still have the jewish-filth mentality and science to why this is good. Say no more.

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!!

Lamont Green just outed himself as a jew troll. Look at the shit he just posted and you'll see what I mean.

On Sunday, November 29, 2015 2:55 PM, "dark_pagan_666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

People who are too dumb and weak, thus creates a scientific perspective to how and why smoking weed is a good thing. Is ultra-idiocy. It doesn't really take a lot of capacity to understand that alternating the brains chemicals and nervous system through artificial means are dangerous and very bad for ones body and overall nature. The smoke destroy the lungs and creates a calcification of the arteries and the brain due to lack of oxygen and chemicals in the blood. And is carcinogenic.

And then we have what Aldric explained what weed actually does to seizures and cancer.

And then you have the very finest dumb people who still have the jewish-filth mentality and science to why this is good. Say no more.

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!!

Let me be bleedingly clear. Maxine is a great leader, and I am greatful to her from the bottom of my heart for showing me the door to father.
Power meditations, satanic witchcraft, the runes and everything having to do with empowerment is spot on, exept after that it's her opinion. She's aiming for, "the group with the most of them". That's not the right way to do it. Hitler tried and failed to out an entire race, it would have worked better to grab the individual only. You need hard evidence to convict, so find it and prosecute. Don't go find a tabloid to site as your evidence either. No I'm not attacking, or I'm not meaning to, attack Maxine, I'm just pointing out where her opinion comes to fruition. On Nov 29, 2015 2:50 PM, "all me allfortheclergy@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
Bottom, line what are you trying to say? Are you talking shit about Maxine and hers and Satans intentions? Satan is well aware of who the jews are and what they want. They all have a hive mind it is in their DNA, they are not supposed to live amongsr humanity because they arent human themselves. Thats why they were and most likely will be placed in ghettos again away from the gentiles.
The question was is smoking bad. Anything from alcohol to tobacco to weed to hardcore drugs keeps you from cleansing your own body hence from cleansing and empowering the soul.
You're getting off topic and trying to make yourself seem very intuitive or like you're in a high position.

If you're not a Nazi, you are not a Satanist. And have no place here, and oh, Satan and the gods will never be after Maxine. That's for damn sure, and I'm glad to crush those dreams for you that they would. Satan is on our side and is against those kikes,

Oh that's funny,
 chakra blocking and
 manipulation. How self
 There are

The
 QUESTION
 EVERYTHING!?
 have justice, not by
 condemning a whole
 once we
 real, they
 [JoyofSatan666]"
 wrote:

Lamont no
 any

made more then
  enough topics on that
  a
 times.

[JoyofSatan666] <
 wrote:

effects
 AM

Ask your
 guardian if
   it's bad for you.
   [JoyofSatan666]" <
   wrote:

This is what weed
   does to your brain.

Yahoo Groups Links

Yahoo Groups Links

<* Your email settings:

(Yahoo! ID required)

Em.... Lamont, you kind of changed the topic?
1: Weed is bad for you; it can be scientifically proven (it's not just "HP Maxine's words")2: If (in your last messages, that you got out of topic) you were talking about the jews: the jews all have the same blood, the same shitty energies and as it's been said, they are connected. The more a Spiritual Satanist meditates, the more they will feel an irritation when being near jews; because jews are the enemy. Our souls automatically reject them.

Στις 5:08 π.μ. Δευτέρα, 30 Νοεμβρίου 2015, ο/η "Lamont Green lamontgreen87@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] έγραψε:

Let me be bleedingly clear. Maxine is a great leader, and I am greatful to her from the bottom of my heart for showing me the door to father.
Power meditations, satanic witchcraft, the runes and everything having to do with empowerment is spot on, exept after that it's her opinion. She's aiming for, "the group with the most of them". That's not the right way to do it. Hitler tried and failed to out an entire race, it would have worked better to grab the individual only. You need hard evidence to convict, so find it and prosecute. Don't go find a tabloid to site as your evidence either. No I'm not attacking, or I'm not meaning to, attack Maxine, I'm just pointing out where her opinion comes to fruition. On Nov 29, 2015 2:50 PM, "all me allfortheclergy@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Oh that's funny,
 chakra blocking and
 manipulation. How self
 There are

The
 QUESTION
 EVERYTHING!?
 have justice, not by
 condemning a whole
 once we
 real, they
 [JoyofSatan666]"
 wrote:

Lamont no
 any

made more then
  enough topics on that
  a
 times.

[JoyofSatan666] <
 wrote:

effects
 AM

Ask your
 guardian if
   it's bad for you.
   [JoyofSatan666]" <
   wrote:

This is what weed
   does to your brain.

Yahoo Groups Links

Yahoo Groups Links

<* Your email settings:

(Yahoo! ID required)

Lamont Green is a Jew and is trying to confuse people he needs to be kicked off this website and continued to be cursed through reverse rituals. their is no need to argue with him because he is using tactics Jews use to argue and make a point out of a question that wasn't even asked.. this was about if weed was bad not about maxine being bad or evil and going against satans intentions, he literally just told everyone that what Hitler did was wrong and went against what satan wanted for humanity. fuck him he is an asshole

The main thing we're doing is reversing the spells that were placed upon the gentiles in their shit torah. The Jews have committed countless crimes against humanity for the last centuries ever since their arrival on this planet as that's what they are wired to do by their creators. You can say the average Jew on the street is innocent but if shit hit the fan and the Jews did take over and enslave all the gentiles these "innocent Jews" would be happy to join there own and take gentiles as slaves. So we're reversing their curses they put on us and waking people up so they can see this as the Jew has glue on their eyes with these spells. And tell me where exactly is Maxine targeting the wrong target? Please show me the pages/links.

Like I said Jews have this hive mind. You can see it first hand if you go around a jew, you will catch them slip up. I've met plenty of Jews not one of them didn't slip up and show me their hive mind. I believe the plan is to arrest the ones who have committed heinous acts and crimes against humanity and still continue to do so until they are stopped and arrested. The rest are too dangerous to be left alone and let life amongst gentiles. They're are wired to do their "gods" will against us, hence they will probably be put in ghettos and separated from humanity. If such a thing was not done they would more than likely rise up against us again and we do not need that when we can just resolve the problem and move forward. *we are enemies on the soul level* we can never just live side by side in peace when we are enemies on such a deep cosmic level.

You seem like you believe in the lie of the holocaust. Hitler never murdered *6* million Jews(Jews use the 6 to enslave us and keep them in power). Nor did he fail. Satan told him he was to set the foundation of our victory and he will return and finish the job as we help him now and and when he returns.

You sure you're not a Jew that's afraid of what's coming? Doesn't make sense for you to be so obsessed with "Maxine targetting the wrong target". She takes directions directly from our Gods. Gods know what they are doing and yet you say "gods are not aware of Maxine's cleansing of humanity" where you're wrong again. The jews are not humans only the gentiles are. You obviously don't talk to our gods because the gods of Hell know our agenda and are working constantly to help us achieve it. Its actually us helping them with their plan for humanity which is NS government and all of humanity reaching the godhead.

You need to do more studying and meditation Lamont. You surprised me today, I thought you knew and were really one of us. What a shame....

Date: Sunday, November 29, 2015, 7:08 PM

Let me be bleedingly
clear. Maxine is a great leader, and I am greatful to
her from the bottom of my heart for showing me
the door to father.
Power meditations,
satanic witchcraft, the runes and everything having to
do with empowerment is spot on, exept after
that it's her opinion. She's
aiming
for, "the group with the most of them". That's
not the right way to
do it. Hitler tried and
failed to out an entire race, it would have worked
better to grab the individual only. You need
hard evidence to convict, so
find it and
prosecute. Don't go find a tabloid to site as your
evidence
either. No I'm not attacking,
or I'm not meaning to, attack Maxine, I'm
just pointing out where her opinion comes to
fruition.
On Nov 29, 2015 2:50 PM, "all
me allfortheclergy@...
[JoyofSatan666]"
wrote:

Bottom, line
what are you trying to say? Are you talking shit about
Maxine
and hers and Satans intentions?
Satan is well aware of who the jews are and
what they want. They all have a hive mind
it is in their DNA, they are not

supposed to live amongsr humanity because they arent human
themselves.
Thats why they were and
most likely will be placed in ghettos again away
from the gentiles.

The question was is smoking bad. Anything from alcohol to
tobacco to weed
to hardcore drugs keeps
you from cleansing your own body hence from
cleansing and empowering the soul.
You're getting off topic and trying to
make yourself seem very intuitive
or
like you're in a high position.

If you're not a
Nazi, you are not a Satanist. And have no place here, and
oh, Satan and the gods will never be after
Maxine. That's for damn sure,
and
I'm glad to crush those dreams for you that they would.
Satan is on our
side and is against
those kikes,

On Sun, 11/29/15,
Lamont Green lamontgreen87@...
[JoyofSatan666] <
wrote:

effects
  Date: Sunday, November 29, 2015, 10:49
AM

Oh that's
funny,
  because my guardian told me
the only enemy we have is

humans currently call,
'angels'."
  She also told
me how they control humans with

chakra blocking and
  manipulation. How
self
  empowerment is supposed to be
casual, and how the
  Gods arnt aware
of Maxine's intentions
  towards
the cleansing of humanity.
  There
are
  some holes. Like the part about
anti semitisim, I asked her.

The
  Jews are just
the largest group of bad
  guys,
everyone else is "being

QUESTION

EVERYTHING!?
  The basic spirituality
is
  there, but Maxine's opinion
tacked on is
  delusional, find the man
with the crime and you
  have justice,
not by
  condemning a whole
  populous because of a few crazies! The
hate is being
  bread out of them!
Father said to chill.
  Don't
attack right now. Because
  once we
  wake up and realize the 4th dimension,
as a species, is
  real, they
  followers out. You're commuting
crimes against
  humanity like
Hitler's friends did...
  On Nov
28, 2015 6:31 PM, "all me allfortheclergy@...
  [JoyofSatan666]"
  wrote:

Lamont no

offense but why would someone ask a demon if weed was bad
if
  any

logical know this in all
honesty. Plus the high priests have

made more then
  enough topics on
that
  subject. The answer is simply
yes weed is bad for you
  and will
open any SS up to psychic attack
  and
can steal motivation.this is,

a
  magician is supposed to be totally
in control at all
  times.

[JoyofSatan666] <
  wrote:

effects
    Date: Saturday, November 28,
2015, 10:51
  AM

Ask your
  guardian if

it's bad for you.

PM,
"aldric.strickland88@...
    [JoyofSatan666]" <
    wrote:

This is what weed

does to your brain.

Yahoo Groups Links

Yahoo Groups Links

Marijuana as a "herb" is a misnomer. It is claimed that Marijuana is one of the "essential herbs" of Traditional Chinese Medicine" and that justifies its place as a herbal remedy.

Sadly, the problem with that is that the herb which is mistaken for Marijuana is the SEEDS of the plant only, which is prescribed for constipation due to yin deficiency, heat toxin expulsion and moistening the bowels in case of blood deficiency.

It is taken orally as part of a decoction of other herbs which have synergistic effects. No part of the plant is smoked nor is any other part of the plant used other than the seed.

Smoked marijuana has a medicinal effect too - it is likened to a draining of the Kidney Essence and scattering of the Heart Spirit. The former is responsible for the length of life and support of the brain and bones and the latter is responsible for sanity and calmness, a sound mind comes from strength and consolidation of the heart spirit. Smoking of anything results in depletion of the lung fluids which depletes Lung Yin and eventually Stomach and Kidney Yin - hence the thin, gaunt appearance of long term smokers of anything with diminished appetite and a weak cough - Lumbar pain often coincides.

How comes a hewish post here?
Go away and vanish like your jewish friends.

Date: Sun, 29 Nov 2015 10:49:08 -0800

Oh that's funny, because my guardian told me the only enemy we have is "anyone taking direct council from what humans currently call, 'angels'." She also told me how they control humans with chakra blocking and manipulation. How self empowerment is supposed to be casual, and how the Gods arnt aware of Maxine's intentions towards the cleansing of humanity. There are some holes. Like the part about anti semitisim, I asked her. The Jews are just the largest group of bad guys, everyone else is "being controlled" by them. You see? Or did you forget, as well as I did, to QUESTION EVERYTHING!?
The basic spirituality is there, but Maxine's opinion tacked on is delusional, find the man with the crime and you have justice, not by condemning a whole populous because of a few crazies! The hate is being bread out of them! Father said to chill. Don't attack right now. Because once we wake up and realize the 4th dimension, as a species, is real, they will seek her out and her followers out. You're commuting crimes against humanity like Hitler's friends did...
On Nov 28, 2015 6:31 PM, "all me allfortheclergy@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Ask your guardian if
 it's bad for you.
 [JoyofSatan666]" <
 wrote:

This is what weed
 does to your brain.

Yahoo Groups Links

<* Your email settings:

(Yahoo! ID required)

I know , you're right fake name. It took me a minute to understand that fools post. So stupid and irritating to me how some people think they can join Satanism and try to make it the way they see fit just like the way he did. He joined for the self empowerment part but disregards attacking the enemy and thinks we shouldn't attack them now but later so they can defeat us maybe? Lol he said Satan said chill now and attack later. So idiotic.
This reminds me of those post where those people were like we do the meditations but won't dedicate our souls or worship Satan because we don't want to take sides. I think Satan will deal will these people eventually it annoys the fuck out of me that they think shit like this is okay. Its not.
On Sun, 11/29/15, fake name angryshaman666@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Weed effects
To: "[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Sunday, November 29, 2015, 4:42 PM

Lamont Green just outed
himself as a jew troll. Look at the shit he just posted and
you'll see what I mean.

On
Sunday, November 29, 2015 2:55 PM, "dark_pagan_666@...
[JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
wrote:

People who are too dumb and weak, thus
creates a scientific perspective to how and why smoking weed
is a good thing. Is ultra-idiocy. It doesn't really take
a lot of capacity to understand that alternating the brains
chemicals and nervous system through artificial means are
dangerous and very bad for ones body and overall nature. The
smoke destroy the lungs and creates a calcification of the
arteries and the brain due to lack of oxygen and chemicals
in the blood. And is carcinogenic.

And then we have what Aldric explained what
weed actually does to seizures and cancer.

And then you have the very
finest dumb people who still have the jewish-filth mentality
and science to why this is good. Say no more.

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!! 
#yiv7875306891 #yiv7875306891 -- #yiv7875306891ygrp-mkp
{border:1px solid #d8d8d8;font-family:Arial;margin:10px
0;padding:0 10px;}#yiv7875306891 #yiv7875306891ygrp-mkp hr
{border:1px solid #d8d8d8;}#yiv7875306891
#yiv7875306891ygrp-mkp #yiv7875306891hd
{color:#628c2a;font-size:85%;font-weight:700;line-height:122%;margin:10px
0;}#yiv7875306891 #yiv7875306891ygrp-mkp #yiv7875306891ads
{margin-bottom:10px;}#yiv7875306891 #yiv7875306891ygrp-mkp
.yiv7875306891ad {padding:0 0;}#yiv7875306891
#yiv7875306891ygrp-mkp .yiv7875306891ad p
{margin:0;}#yiv7875306891 #yiv7875306891ygrp-mkp
.yiv7875306891ad a
{color:#0000ff;text-decoration:none;}#yiv7875306891
#yiv7875306891ygrp-sponsor #yiv7875306891ygrp-lc
{font-family:Arial;}#yiv7875306891

#yiv7875306891hd {margin:10px
0px;font-weight:700;font-size:78%;line-height:122%;}#yiv7875306891
.yiv7875306891ad {margin-bottom:10px;padding:0
0;}#yiv7875306891 #yiv7875306891actions
{font-family:Verdana;font-size:11px;padding:10px
0;}#yiv7875306891 #yiv7875306891activity
{background-color:#e0ecee;float:left;font-family:Verdana;font-size:10px;padding:10px;}#yiv7875306891
#yiv7875306891activity span {font-weight:700;}#yiv7875306891
#yiv7875306891activity span:first-child
{text-transform:uppercase;}#yiv7875306891
#yiv7875306891activity span a
{color:#5085b6;text-decoration:none;}#yiv7875306891
#yiv7875306891activity span span
{color:#ff7900;}#yiv7875306891 #yiv7875306891activity span
.yiv7875306891underline
{text-decoration:underline;}#yiv7875306891
.yiv7875306891attach
{clear:both;display:table;font-family:Arial;font-size:12px;padding:10px
0;width:400px;}#yiv7875306891 .yiv7875306891attach div a
{text-decoration:none;}#yiv7875306891 .yiv7875306891attach
img {border:none;padding-right:5px;}#yiv7875306891
.yiv7875306891attach label
{display:block;margin-bottom:5px;}#yiv7875306891
.yiv7875306891attach label a
{text-decoration:none;}#yiv7875306891 blockquote {margin:0 0
0 4px;}#yiv7875306891 .yiv7875306891bold
{font-family:Arial;font-size:13px;font-weight:700;}#yiv7875306891
.yiv7875306891bold a {text-decoration:none;}#yiv7875306891
dd.yiv7875306891last p a
{font-family:Verdana;font-weight:700;}#yiv7875306891
dd.yiv7875306891last p span
{margin-right:10px;font-family:Verdana;font-weight:700;}#yiv7875306891
dd.yiv7875306891last p span.yiv7875306891yshortcuts
{margin-right:0;}#yiv7875306891
div.yiv7875306891attach-table div div a
{text-decoration:none;}#yiv7875306891
div.yiv7875306891attach-table {width:400px;}#yiv7875306891
div.yiv7875306891file-title a, #yiv7875306891
div.yiv7875306891file-title a:active, #yiv7875306891
div.yiv7875306891file-title a:hover, #yiv7875306891
div.yiv7875306891file-title a:visited
div.yiv7875306891photo-title a, #yiv7875306891
div.yiv7875306891photo-title a:active, #yiv7875306891
div.yiv7875306891photo-title a:hover, #yiv7875306891
div.yiv7875306891photo-title a:visited
div#yiv7875306891ygrp-mlmsg #yiv7875306891ygrp-msg p a
span.yiv7875306891yshortcuts
{font-family:Verdana;font-size:10px;font-weight:normal;}#yiv7875306891
.yiv7875306891green {color:#628c2a;}#yiv7875306891
.yiv7875306891MsoNormal {margin:0 0 0 0;}#yiv7875306891 o
{font-size:0;}#yiv7875306891 #yiv7875306891photos div
{float:left;width:72px;}#yiv7875306891 #yiv7875306891photos
div div {border:1px solid
#666666;height:62px;overflow:hidden;width:62px;}#yiv7875306891
#yiv7875306891photos div label
{color:#666666;font-size:10px;overflow:hidden;text-align:center;white-space:nowrap;width:64px;}#yiv7875306891
#yiv7875306891reco-category {font-size:77%;}#yiv7875306891
#yiv7875306891reco-desc {font-size:77%;}#yiv7875306891
.yiv7875306891replbq {margin:4px;}#yiv7875306891
#yiv7875306891ygrp-actbar div a:first-child
{margin-right:2px;padding-right:5px;}#yiv7875306891
#yiv7875306891ygrp-mlmsg {font-size:13px;font-family:Arial,
helvetica, clean, sans-serif;}#yiv7875306891
#yiv7875306891ygrp-mlmsg table
{font-size:inherit;font:100%;}#yiv7875306891
#yiv7875306891ygrp-mlmsg select, #yiv7875306891 input,
#yiv7875306891 textarea {font:99% Arial, Helvetica, clean,
sans-serif;}#yiv7875306891 #yiv7875306891ygrp-mlmsg pre,
#yiv7875306891 code {font:115% monospace;}#yiv7875306891
#yiv7875306891ygrp-mlmsg *
{line-height:1.22em;}#yiv7875306891 #yiv7875306891ygrp-mlmsg
#yiv7875306891logo {padding-bottom:10px;}#yiv7875306891
#yiv7875306891ygrp-msg p a
{font-family:Verdana;}#yiv7875306891 #yiv7875306891ygrp-msg
p#yiv7875306891attach-count span
{color:#1E66AE;font-weight:700;}#yiv7875306891
#yiv7875306891ygrp-reco #yiv7875306891reco-head
{color:#ff7900;font-weight:700;}#yiv7875306891
#yiv7875306891ygrp-reco
{margin-bottom:20px;padding:0px;}#yiv7875306891
#yiv7875306891ygrp-sponsor #yiv7875306891ov li a
{font-size:130%;text-decoration:none;}#yiv7875306891
#yiv7875306891ygrp-sponsor #yiv7875306891ov li
{font-size:77%;list-style-type:square;padding:6px
0;}#yiv7875306891 #yiv7875306891ygrp-sponsor
#yiv7875306891ov ul {margin:0;padding:0 0 0
8px;}#yiv7875306891 #yiv7875306891ygrp-text
{font-family:Georgia;}#yiv7875306891 #yiv7875306891ygrp-text
p {margin:0 0 1em 0;}#yiv7875306891 #yiv7875306891ygrp-text
tt {font-size:120%;}#yiv7875306891 #yiv7875306891ygrp-vital
ul li:last-child {border-right:none
!important;}#yiv7875306891

Whoa, Lamont's post just went over everyone's heads!? I can't believe I didn't see that in this thread.

Oooooooh.This explains so very, very much.Light, is it possible to "feel" if someone is a jew without knowing? I am near a certain person most days, and I just feel repulsed by them. HAIL SATAN!!!
Sent from my iPhone
On Nov 30, 2015, at 1:16, "Light Yagami tapapakiastinseira@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
1: Weed is bad for you; it can be scientifically proven (it's not just "HP Maxine's words")2: If (in your last messages, that you got out of topic) you were talking about the jews: the jews all have the same blood, the same shitty energies and as it's been said, they are connected. The more a Spiritual Satanist meditates, the more they will feel an irritation when being near jews; because jews are the enemy. Our souls automatically reject them.

Στις 5:08 π.μ. Δευτέρα, 30 Νοεμβρίου 2015, ο/η "Lamont Green lamontgreen87@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] έγραψε:

Oh that's funny,
 chakra blocking and
 manipulation. How self
 There are

The
 QUESTION
 EVERYTHING!?
 have justice, not by
 condemning a whole
 once we
 real, they
 [JoyofSatan666]"
 wrote:

Lamont no
 any

made more then
  enough topics on that
  a
 times.

[JoyofSatan666] <
 wrote:

effects
 AM

Ask your
 guardian if
   it's bad for you.
   [JoyofSatan666]" <
   wrote:

This is what weed
   does to your brain.

Yahoo Groups Links

Yahoo Groups Links

<* Your email settings:

(Yahoo! ID required)

Your derailing a very serious topic and redirecting the attention back at a JoS High Priestess. This was a stupid mistake and pretty much gives you away.

The Ministry has always encouraged us to do our own research, collect evidence and learn about all things and matters discussed in and out of the forums. That's always included in being a Spiritual Satanist. The jewish people have been exposed for who they are and what they've done through out history. They are the spiritual enemies of Satan and humanity, who with black magic, manipulation, war, and material/political power have gained control over all of the worlds affairs. All RHP (right-hand path) Abrahamic nefarious programs have been exposed and only benefit the jewish people through the draining and manipulation of gentile psychic energy.   The Jews and their cohorts all openly state their genocidal views and agenda for the destruction of all pagan/gentile people.

Satan means Truth in Sanskrit. Truth is the ultimate adversary of the Jews.

I had a feeling about Lamont Green but never could figure it out until this kike filth just exposed himself like this.
As for the idea of putting jews into ghettos, that's been done before and failed.Personally I say put the entire planet under a trial of Satanic blue hellfire.Everyone who dies under the exposure of blue sacred flame is a jew.If you survive you're a gentile.
Remember how even INDIRECT exposure to blue Satanic flame can kill jews, greys, angels and reptilians?But it can't kill gentiles as far as I can tell.
Well why not use that to cleanse the whole planet and wipe out the jews once and for all then?
We're already cursing them to death anyway so why not just step this up and use it to rid the whole planet of the jews by washing the world clean in Satanic blue fire?
Blue flame is of the Utraviolet spectrum. It is cleansing and empowering to gentiles.The jews are vampires who become ill and die when exposed to it.I say we use that to destroy them once and for all.
The planet will never have shined brighter once it is all finished.
HAIL SATAN!GLORY TO THE COMING GOLDEN AGE!

On Monday, November 30, 2015 7:32 AM, "archdandy@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Your derailing a very serious topic and redirecting the attention back at a JoS High Priestess. This was a stupid mistake and pretty much gives you away.

The Ministry has always encouraged us to do our own research, collect evidence and learn about all things and matters discussed in and out of the forums. That's always included in being a Spiritual Satanist. The jewish people have been exposed for who they are and what they've done through out history. They are the spiritual enemies of Satan and humanity, who with black magic, manipulation, war, and material/political power have gained control over all of the worlds affairs. All RHP (right-hand path) Abrahamic nefarious programs have been exposed and only benefit the jewish people through the draining and manipulation of gentile psychic energy.   The Jews and their cohorts all openly state their genocidal views and agenda for the destruction of all pagan/gentile people.

Yes you can sense a jew. My thanksgiving was ruined by jews and xians and the jews gave off a totally different aura from the xians.It was making my eyes burn and made the food taste like bitter acid.
So yes their aura is so foul it even pollutes the food if you have to eat in a restraunt near a bunch of kikes and if the chef was a jew even worse!

On Monday, November 30, 2015 7:14 AM, "Sam sam.hinkley17@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Oooooooh.This explains so very, very much.Light, is it possible to "feel" if someone is a jew without knowing? I am near a certain person most days, and I just feel repulsed by them. HAIL SATAN!!!
Sent from my iPhone
On Nov 30, 2015, at 1:16, "Light Yagami tapapakiastinseira@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Στις 5:08 π.μ. Δευτέρα, 30 Νοεμβρίου 2015, ο/η "Lamont Green lamontgreen87@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] έγραψε:

Oh that's funny,
 chakra blocking and
 manipulation. How self
 There are

The
 QUESTION
 EVERYTHING!?
 have justice, not by
 condemning a whole
 once we
 real, they
 [JoyofSatan666]"
 wrote:

Lamont no
 any

made more then
  enough topics on that
  a
 times.

[JoyofSatan666] <
 wrote:

effects
 AM

Ask your
 guardian if
   it's bad for you.
   [JoyofSatan666]" <
   wrote:

This is what weed
   does to your brain.

Yahoo Groups Links

Yahoo Groups Links

<* Your email settings:

(Yahoo! ID required)

Hi Stan. Being "psychologically addicted" is really simple to overcome. The trick is to adjust your self-talk to only completely true statements and to test your fears.

Please, just set that shit down and walk away.

First rule of fight club, don't talk about it outside.
Second rule of fight club, everyone trying to nay say fight club is against fight club.
Third rule of fight club, this isn't a religion, but looks and feels just like one when you're hellbent on "destroying the bad guys".
Only thing father directly told us about the Jews was " they are not my people", now we are against the "god thing" with "angels" fucking us over... Fuck that thing. See the best part, and I love this, father teaches on an individual bases. So WHY THE FUCK DID YOU TAKE SOMEONE ELSE WORD OVER FATHER'S? We don't need each other, past contacting either your guardian or father himself. Don't try for a min to tell me to follow someone that isn't a god over THE PERSON THAT MADE YOU. Do yourself a favor and step back, sit down and ask father or your guardian again.
On Nov 30, 2015 8:42 AM, "fake name angryshaman666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
I had a feeling about Lamont Green but never could figure it out until this kike filth just exposed himself like this.
As for the idea of putting jews into ghettos, that's been done before and failed.Personally I say put the entire planet under a trial of Satanic blue hellfire.Everyone who dies under the exposure of blue sacred flame is a jew.If you survive you're a gentile.
Remember how even INDIRECT exposure to blue Satanic flame can kill jews, greys, angels and reptilians?But it can't kill gentiles as far as I can tell.
Well why not use that to cleanse the whole planet and wipe out the jews once and for all then?
We're already cursing them to death anyway so why not just step this up and use it to rid the whole planet of the jews by washing the world clean in Satanic blue fire?
Blue flame is of the Utraviolet spectrum. It is cleansing and empowering to gentiles.The jews are vampires who become ill and die when exposed to it.I say we use that to destroy them once and for all.
The planet will never have shined brighter once it is all finished.
HAIL SATAN!GLORY TO THE COMING GOLDEN AGE!

On Monday, November 30, 2015 7:32 AM, "archdandy@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Maybe to a weak one. See that's why I tell people to ask, you are different than I. So it makes sense that I can handle things you cannot, and vice versa. On Nov 28, 2015 6:31 PM, "all me allfortheclergy@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Ask your guardian if
 it's bad for you.
 [JoyofSatan666]" <
 wrote:

This is what weed
 does to your brain.

Yahoo Groups Links

<* Your email settings:

(Yahoo! ID required)

Wonder if that was because you have an addictive personality.
On Nov 28, 2015 6:29 PM, "eu caseu lion666lion66688@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
my guardian gave me a kick in the ass I will never forgive No weed

Em Sábado, 28 de Novembro de 2015 16:51, "Lamont Green lamontgreen87@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] escreveu:

Ask your guardian if it's bad for you. On Nov 21, 2015 2:30 PM, "aldric.strickland88@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

And my point is: according to you people.
Is it far fetched to say it might be beneficial for SOME people? Oh shit! Opposing views! My guardian laughs when I'm stoned, and my focus is sharper. so I practice large energy manipulation, hardening my aura, balancing my energy, the big stuff. Talking to father can be done whenever, I usually do that before smoking out of respect. It's my vice, not anyone else's.
On Nov 29, 2015 2:50 PM, "all me allfortheclergy@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Oh that's funny,
 chakra blocking and
 manipulation. How self
 There are

The
 QUESTION
 EVERYTHING!?
 have justice, not by
 condemning a whole
 once we
 real, they
 [JoyofSatan666]"
 wrote:

Lamont no
 any

made more then
  enough topics on that
  a
 times.

[JoyofSatan666] <
 wrote:

effects
 AM

Ask your
 guardian if
   it's bad for you.
   [JoyofSatan666]" <
   wrote:

This is what weed
   does to your brain.

Yahoo Groups Links

Yahoo Groups Links

<* Your email settings:

(Yahoo! ID required)

Lol father AND mother told me to do this. I was hesitant because beezie takes care of infighting, but he strictly said "do not attack anyone, just reprimand them"
On Nov 29, 2015 4:45 PM, "fake name angryshaman666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
Lamont Green just outed himself as a jew troll. Look at the shit he just posted and you'll see what I mean.

On Sunday, November 29, 2015 2:55 PM, "dark_pagan_666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back