Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Weddings in Xian Churches, etc...

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich

Founder Of The Joy Of Satan
Staff member
Many have asked the question regarding attending xian church functions for a relative's wedding, a funeral and such. My advice is this- if at all possible, just attend the reception [hopefully there is one]. I have read where atheists [who most of, find the xian crap just as nauseating and odious], usually only attend the reception, or wait outside of the church or in some cases in the lobby until the xian filth has come to an end.

I remember when I was an atheist, many years ago, I was sort of forced to attend this xian mass [to avoid offending someone who was doing a performance]. I was several months pregnant and the usher made us sit very near the front row of pews. I just sat through the entire deal. I never stood or kneeled. Also, I had my walkman and headphones blasting. I never heard anything, but I am sure, back in those days, the chhh chhh chhh sounds coming from the headphones could be heard at least several rows back. Luckily no one said anything. Through this, I just paged though a magazine I had on me. Another thing you can do is crossword puzzles and other word games, just bring along a book. Now-a-days, the ear buds don't make the chhh chhh soulds and can be quite descreet and very helpful in deflecting the xian filth blasting all over the church.

http://www.joyofsatan.org

I have a couple questions about satanism, if you would answer them that would be great.

------------------------------
On Tue, Feb 7, 2012 8:03 PM PST High Priestess Maxine Dietrich wrote:

Many have asked the question regarding attending xian church functions for a relative's wedding, a funeral and such. My advice is this- if at all possible, just attend the reception [hopefully there is one]. I have read where atheists [who most of, find the xian crap just as nauseating and odious], usually only attend the reception, or wait outside of the church or in some cases in the lobby until the xian filth has come to an end.

I remember when I was an atheist, many years ago, I was sort of forced to attend this xian mass [to avoid offending someone who was doing a performance]. I was several months pregnant and the usher made us sit very near the front row of pews. I just sat through the entire deal. I never stood or kneeled. Also, I had my walkman and headphones blasting. I never heard anything, but I am sure, back in those days, the chhh chhh chhh sounds coming from the headphones could be heard at least several rows back. Luckily no one said anything. Through this, I just paged though a magazine I had on me. Another thing you can do is crossword puzzles and other word games, just bring along a book. Now-a-days, the ear buds don't make the chhh chhh soulds and can be quite descreet and very helpful in deflecting the xian filth blasting all over the church.

------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

Forgive me, but I laughed to tears imagining that scene :)
Especially the chh chh chh sounds :)
If I dared to do it where I live in a xian orthodox church,
let's say that the response would be.... a bit more direct...
Probably something like this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OLPlv3ePBag
And yes, that is a priest beating a drug addict in Serbia [I'm close by in Montenegro].
Want to know what a religious fanatic/terrorist looks like, come visit my city.
Way to go, HP Maxine, and good advice to those who still are forced to go. Luckily for me, I don't have to anymore....

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], High Priestess Maxine Dietrich <maxine.dietrich@... wrote:

Ah that video makes me want to beat the FUCK! out of that priest! Holy shit! Such abuses WHAT THE FUCK is wrong with these people? I SAY fuck that priest in the head and beat the shit out it. AH! Such bull shit this world is in the state right now. BS that video is. I would beat the FUCK out of that priest. Such anger is flowing through my veins!

that is hellariotous I loveit I can relate..
Hail Satan for giving us earbuds !!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Garrett Boles <garrettboles@... wrote:

I have a couple questions about satanism, if you would answer them that would be great.

------------------------------
On Tue, Feb 7, 2012 8:03 PM PST High Priestess Maxine Dietrich wrote:

------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "C Y" <yc28@... wrote:
Ah that video makes me want to beat the FUCK! out of that priest! Holy shit! Such abuses WHAT THE FUCK is wrong with these people? I SAY fuck that priest in the head and beat the shit out it. AH! Such bull shit this world is in the state right now. BS that video is. I would beat the FUCK out of that priest. Such anger is flowing through my veins!
Yeah, well, that is a video of a place called "Crna Reka" [Black River], it's a monastery where priests abuse and beat drug and alcohol addicts and beat them with shovels. And that's the most gentle case you can find. And people and family of those beaten SUPPORT these acts because, well, priest if of god and shit.... If you dare to disagree or voice your opinion, best case scenario, priests throws an anathema, that is, church curse or some shit, and worst is, well, being beaten...
You have to wonder the level of indoctrination when you see families supporting these stuff... And prepare to be amazed: people/families actually PAY money to priest do this, it's business, like a rehab lab, and they pay minimum 800 euros to several thousands....
Keep in mind that this place is part of the xian church...
Also noticed bodyguards in the video? Yeah, just like politicians, these people deal with serious cash.
Expensive houses paid in cash, cars, last gen mobile phones/computers....
Sometimes I wonder how I keep sane. I'm not even sure now...
Sorry for off topic, just wanted to get this off my chest and have people more aware....

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back