Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

website question

The Seecker

Is there a section on the JOS website where the LaVeyan bible is talked about? i saw is the rules that he isnt welcome here. i know little about it. and if its not really what Father Satan wants, i intent to keep it that way. im just curiuse as to why its is wrong. please and thank u.

HAIL SATAN!

Seems like LaVey had his own "brand" of satanism. I'd steer clear...

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "The Seecker" <the_seecker@... wrote:

Is there a section on the JOS website where the LaVeyan bible is talked about? i saw is the rules that he isnt welcome here. i know little about it. and if its not really what Father Satan wants, i intent to keep it that way. im just curiuse as to why its is wrong. please and thank u.

HAIL SATAN!

--- In [email protected], Alex Seville <devillian413@... wrote:

HP Maxine wrote a post about Anton Szander LaVey:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoyofSata ... sage/49478

It is purely about LaVey and has no regards to laveyan satanists, but after
reading this, I had a new-found respect for the man.
While I may not agree with his teachings, I do not forget that it was Anton LaVey that put Satanism into the above-ground realm.  If it were not for LaVeyan Satanism, we might not be able to go above ground at all.  Just bear in mind that, while his work does have some value, it isn't the absolute truth and should not be taken 100% literally any more than the yoga religions should. Get the value where you can find it, but recognize what parts are bunk and leave it at that.  Yes I appreciate LaVey for bringing Satanism above ground, even though it is not fully the truth. Hail Satan![/B]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back