Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Website for Eclipse

HPS Lydia

High Priestess
This is for all SS to find the exact time of the eclipse to start the cleaning ritual as posted by HPS Maxine. For those of us who have already started the ritual daily, you can take a day or so off and then re-start at the time of the eclipse for maximum effects.

http://josministries.prophpbb.com/topic18161.html

https://www.timeanddate.com/eclipse/lun ... ebruary-11

For anyone wanting to start this at the best possible time, those in Europe and Africa will have to get up in the middle of the night to do this. Those in Asia, Australia, etc will have to do it in the early morning/predawn. N/C/S America can do it at your convenience in the evening of the 10th.

HAIL SATAN THANKS as I have been doing it when I can be alone is it OK to do it tomorrow in USA eastern standard time in morning as many times I can get in fuck the enemy of SATAN HAIL SATAN

I am no expert astrologer but I would think the maximum would have the greatest effect, although it may be best to start at the beginning.  Or to be safe you could just do it twice, at both times. 2 meditations double protection, Win win.HAIL SATAN!

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
On Fri, Feb 10, 2017 at 1:47 AM, blackgoat_lightson@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   Should we start the ritual at the beginning or at the maximum of the eclipse?

ya!i came in lAte amd m just seeing this post by lydia. I have started this ritual and i missed the eclipse hour but i havent missed a day sity Hp maxine stated it. Hoe this doesnt affect the wrkinSent from Yahoo Mail on Androi
On Fri, 10 Feb, 2017 at 10:24 pm, 'diablo.satanas666@...' diablo.satanas666@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   I am no expert astrologer but I would think the maximum would have the greatest effect, although it may be best to start at the beginning.  Or to be safe you could just do it twice, at both times. 2 meditations double protection, Win win.HAIL SATAN!

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
  Should we start the ritual at the beginning or at the maximum of the eclipse?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back