Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

weather change

jakes

i feel it is time to change the weather in my area, what i need is a about a foot of snow that will stay for at least two weeks i live somewhat nearthe pacific coast about 500 miles east of it does anybody ahve any ideas that might help.

Advice be careful weather magick has a funny way of coming back and visiting you in the worst way. I have found storms better to talk to then control. Have fun none the less 

On Jan 17, 2010, at 12:44 AM, "jakes" <snaecob@... wrote:
  i feel it is time to change the weather in my area, what i need is a about a foot of snow that will stay for at least two weeks i live somewhat nearthe pacific coast about 500 miles east of it does anybody ahve any ideas that might help.

Weather change has to do with elemental magick, if you are good enough in the water and air elements you can create some really powerful effects.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Shades_of_chaos <shadows6of6be6@... wrote:

Advice be careful weather magick has a funny way of coming back and visiting you in the worst way. I have found storms better to talk to then control. Have fun none the less

On Jan 17, 2010, at 12:44 AM, "jakes" <snaecob@... wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back