Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Weak 'copycat' religion.

hail.enki

I recently stumbled upon a group who also worships our father, EnKi. They call themselves 'Aquarians' and have plagiarized a lot of the Joy of Satan website. Where their beliefs differ from ours is that they are "Jew hugging, angel fearing, peace makers."

They are strongly against spiritual warfare and only focus on themselves. They say that 90% of everything we do should just be meditation. They say that visualizing gold or white energy around us is dangerous, and that we should instead visualize electric blue.

They have also changed the dedication ritual to EnKi instead of Satan, and changed the wording.

They do not hate jews, they believe in bible angels 'Michael' and the likes of those, saying that they are the enemy, not the jews.

So pretty much they copy us with changing a little bit of detail here and there.

Yes, indeed - the contents of the page has been rewritten and the ideology changed. Also the graphic is changed... that is all.

Peculiar, but... still, they worship the same and true God Creator.

HAIL SATAN/LUCIFER AND THE GODS OF THE OLD!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hail.enki" <hail.enki@... wrote:

I recently stumbled upon a group who also worships our father, EnKi. They call themselves 'Aquarians' and have plagiarized a lot of the Joy of Satan website. Where their beliefs differ from ours is that they are "Jew hugging, angel fearing, peace makers."

They are strongly against spiritual warfare and only focus on themselves. They say that 90% of everything we do should just be meditation. They say that visualizing gold or white energy around us is dangerous, and that we should instead visualize electric blue.

They have also changed the dedication ritual to EnKi instead of Satan, and changed the wording.

They do not hate jews, they believe in bible angels 'Michael' and the likes of those, saying that they are the enemy, not the jews.

So pretty much they copy us with changing a little bit of detail here and there.

In my opinion, some of the meditations and rituals are written in an easier way to understand on the Aquarian website.

I dont know how many sites and groups i have come across that do exactly this. They take from the Joy of Satan what they like, and leave out what they dont like. Then, they proceed to bash the JoS and High Priestess Maxine Dietrich, calling her "racist" and all that other bull shit. It's pathetic!   One yahoo group i came across openly admitted that they had taken all their info staright from the JoS, but they insisted that the stance we take against kikes is "racist" and that we're "wrong in our beliefs", etc etc... They cant get any of their own information or come up with anything different, so they simply steal the bits they can use for themselves while at the same time giving in to and kissing the asses of all of the enemies of Satan. Nearly all of them try to claim that Satan doesnt hate jews. Satan DOES hate jews!! If they were actually in communication with him, they would know this.   A lot of them also adopt that "live and let live" crap and only focus on themselves, like you said. One of these such websites claimed that "christians are not doing harm to us, they simply have different beliefs and we musnt interfere". Again, this site had taken all of its meditations staright from the JoS. Clearly, these people are NOT true Satanists. They also clearly dont have Satan and the Gods on their side, as 90% of these groups and sites close down very shortly after being created, or they gather very few supporters. One yahoogroup claiming to be "the new JoS" never went past about 15 members, and all of the members were the JoS bashers from Youtube. Lol! And we had close to 20 000 members before the groups were infiltrated, and literally the day after the new group had been opened the member numbers were already going into the hundreds. We do have Satan on our side!   Hail Lord Satan!!
To: [email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, April 29, 2009 1:43:26 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Weak 'copycat' religion.

Yes, indeed - the contents of the page has been rewritten and the ideology changed. Also the graphic is changed... that is all.

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "hail..enki" <hail.enki@. .. wrote:

Spiritual Satanism is not for the mediocre sublings who are products are a slave morality. So naturally they go else where and behave as what they really are, inferiors.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Zildar Raasi <mahorela_pashs666@... wrote:

I dont know how many sites and groups i have come across that do exactly this. They take from the Joy of Satan what they like, and leave out what they dont like. Then, they proceed to bash the JoS and High Priestess Maxine Dietrich, calling her "racist" and all that other bull shit. It's pathetic!

One yahoo group i came across openly admitted that they had taken all their info staright from the JoS, but they insisted that the stance we take against kikes is "racist" and that we're "wrong in our beliefs", etc etc.... They cant get any of their own information or come up with anything different, so they simply steal the bits they can use for themselves while at the same time giving in to and kissing the asses of all of the enemies of Satan. Nearly all of them try to claim that Satan doesnt hate jews. Satan DOES hate jews!! If they were actually in communication with him, they would know this.

A lot of them also adopt that "live and let live" crap and only focus on themselves, like you said. One of these such websites claimed that "christians are not doing harm to us, they simply have different beliefs and we musnt interfere". Again, this site had taken all of its meditations staright from the JoS. Clearly, these people are NOT true Satanists. They also clearly dont have Satan and the Gods on their side, as 90% of these groups and sites close down very shortly after being created, or they gather very few supporters. One yahoogroup claiming to be "the new JoS" never went past about 15 members, and all of the members were the JoS bashers from Youtube. Lol! And we had close to 20 000 members before the groups were infiltrated, and literally the day after the new group had been opened the member numbers were already going into the hundreds. We do have Satan on our side!

Hail Lord Satan!!

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "hail.enki" <hail.enki@ .. wrote:

who seriously gives a fuck?
if you give so much about your way or religion what are you going to do.

personally i dont care if its plagarised or whatever....

burn baby burn

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hail.enki" <hail.enki@... wrote:

I agree, people who pick and choose are not true satanists. i summoned a demon, apep, the other day, and i feel awesome! He appeared to me in the human form like a wild thing and i loved it. It made me feel great and really powerful. Hail Satan! My great void meditations are going great too. Hail Enki!

--- On Thu, 4/30/09, mageson6666 <mageson6666@... wrote:

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Thursday, April 30, 2009, 5:18 PM

Spiritual Satanism is not for the mediocre
sublings who are products are a slave morality. So naturally
they go else where and behave as what they really are,
inferiors.

--- In JoyofSatan666@
yahoogroups. com, Zildar Raasi <mahorela_pashs666@
... wrote:

I dont know how many sites and groups i have come
across that do exactly this. They take from the Joy of Satan
what they like, and leave out what they dont like. Then,
they proceed to bash the JoS and High Priestess Maxine
Dietrich, calling her "racist" and all that other
bull shit. It's pathetic!

One yahoo group i came across openly admitted that
they had taken all their info staright from the JoS, but
they insisted that the stance we take against kikes is
"racist" and that we're "wrong in our
beliefs", etc etc.... They cant get any of their own
information or come up with anything different, so they
simply steal the bits they can use for themselves while at
the same time giving in to and kissing the asses of all of
the enemies of Satan. Nearly all of them try to claim that
Satan doesnt hate jews. Satan DOES hate jews!! If they were
actually in communication with him, they would know this.

A lot of them also adopt that "live and let
live" crap and only focus on themselves, like you said.
One of these such websites claimed that "christians are
not doing harm to us, they simply have different beliefs and
we musnt interfere". Again, this site had taken all of
its meditations staright from the JoS. Clearly, these people
are NOT true Satanists. They also clearly dont have Satan
and the Gods on their side, as 90% of these groups and sites
close down very shortly after being created, or they gather
very few supporters. One yahoogroup claiming to be "the
new JoS" never went past about 15 members, and all of
the members were the JoS bashers from Youtube. Lol! And we
had close to 20 000 members before the groups were
infiltrated, and literally the day after the new group had
been opened the member numbers were already going into the
hundreds. We do have Satan on our side!

Hail Lord Satan!!

____________ _________ _________ __

To: JoyofSatan666@
yahoogroups. com

Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Weak 'copycat'
religion.

Yes, indeed - the contents of the page has been
rewritten and the ideology changed. Also the graphic is
changed... that is all.

Peculiar, but... still, they worship the same and true
God Creator.

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com,
"hail.enki" <hail.enki@ .. wrote:

I recently stumbled upon a group who also
worships our father, EnKi. They call themselves
'Aquarians' and have plagiarized a lot of the Joy of
Satan website. Where their beliefs differ from ours is that
they are "Jew hugging, angel fearing, peace
makers."

They are strongly against spiritual warfare and
only focus on themselves. They say that 90% of everything we
do should just be meditation. They say that visualizing gold
or white energy around us is dangerous, and that we should
instead visualize electric blue.

They have also changed the dedication ritual to
EnKi instead of Satan, and changed the wording.

They do not hate jews, they believe in bible
angels 'Michael' and the likes of those, saying that
they are the enemy, not the jews.

So pretty much they copy us with changing a
little bit of detail here and there.

I think that the stand we take against kikes is fair and reasonable, no racism about it, we have freedom of speech, and live in a free country. We hate them for who they are, enemies of Satan, not for their race or ethnicity.. I mean come on, kikes are the spawn of all that is evil in the universe. And the Christians and Muslims are just as bad. Those guys worship false gods and are condemned to meaningless ratlike existences.

And talk to me about inferiors, those jew, christians, and muslims are the problem now a days, i think they all should be forcibly eliminated from planet earth Hitler style. I was in agreement with the Holocaust, and I hope that it happens again. Fucking jew kike bastards, hail Satan!

And as for ripping on the High Priestess, that is sheer stupidity. Do they want to be turned into newts or cursed in the name of Satan? I don't think so, so those kikes should leave us alone and fuck off.

As for slave morality, i think that all kikes are like this, you know. They are little weaklings, inferior human beings who deserve to die for their blasphemous beliefs. They hail not Enki, may curses fall upon their heads a thousand fold in the name of Satan. Hail Enki!

And as for that guy who wanted help killing his father, my advice is this- quite simple, we worship Enki as our Almighty Father, so let's just agree that we worship Him instead of our earthly fathers. Screw that fucking guy, let him grovel in his own worthlessness and bow down low before Satan and the gods of old, hail Satan!

I believe that Satan does hate jews, you know why, because they are in league with the Christians, particularly in the USA, and they run our communistic government with a bastard iron fist. Those guys are worthless pathetic insolent pipsqueak pissants who shall be trodden upon and bashed in the head by the hand of the Almighty Father himself. I think that they shall be stepped on and cast down, for as it says in their own holy scriptures, "his bones were broken but not bruised, like a burning reed he shall be snuffed out."

jews are our worst enemies, and we should go on a a fast willing that their worthless existences are crushed out by the hand of the Almighty Father just like Hitler did. Hail Satan!

inferiors.

--- In JoyofSatan666@
... wrote:

Hail Lord Satan!!

yahoogroups. com

religion.

changed... that is all.

God Creator.

makers."

This just goes to show that the kikes are trying to christianize everything they can get their filthy paws on.

They made wicca with the angel-loving and holding hands with enemies and now they are making a christianized wannabe version with things stolen from us.

They won't take anything more from us this time....SATAN IS FURIOUS AT THESE PIECES OF EXCREMENT!!

DEATH TO ALL ANGELS AND THEIR CULTS!!

HAIL SATAN!!

High Priest Ian

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "dayofthephoenix666" <dayofthephoenix666@... wrote:

who seriously gives a fuck?
if you give so much about your way or religion what are you going to do.

personally i dont care if its plagarised or whatever....

burn baby burn

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hail.enki" <hail.enki@ wrote:

Yes, I have seen this website before, it is a plagiarized politically correct RHP joke. They are trying to conform our True God to political correctness, water our teachings down and make it another pacifist fluffy new-agey religion like wicca. It just doesn't work, you are either a Satanist or a political correctist. Political correctness is an communistic RHP RELIGION like christianity, just read the Sermon on the Mount and you'll find their teachings there.

Haha, I think I found their website. Enki Ea?? It's funny how obvoiusly they are just a politically correct JOS. At least the House of Enlightenment actually changed some of our beliefs before they made their website.

This group rejects Satan but puts up his Sigil! LOL. The one that almost looks like a pentagram, but not fully drawn, with the little "V" at the bottom. This is exclusively Satanic and never had anything to do with Enki! They even admit that the Goetic demons are the original pagan gods! Maybe the should have done less cutting and pasting because their own words contradict their religion.

Though, I looked over their forums and it looks like there are some good people over there. A lot of them seems to view us as allies rather than enemies (in this regard, they are far favorable to the HOE which was basically just a bunch of people who got together to attack the JOS.) I say if they want an alliance, why not ally with them? Why be so dogmatic as to dismiss potential allies just because they don't call Enki by the name the jews bestowed him, Satan? Yeah, I don't think their information is as good as ours, but why call for an all out war with people who are on the same side?

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Jeremy Stanley <kurtiswhite23@... wrote:

I agree, people who pick and choose are not true satanists. i summoned a demon, apep, the other day, and i feel awesome! He appeared to me in the human form like a wild thing and i loved it. It made me feel great and really powerful. Hail Satan! My great void meditations are going great too. Hail Enki!

inferiors.

--- In JoyofSatan666@
... wrote:

Hail Lord Satan!!

yahoogroups. com

religion.

changed... that is all.

God Creator.

makers."

Actually, they aren't on the same side, they are neutrals since they don't fight Satan's enemies but they tolerate and support them instead. The main reason to ally with someone is to fight their common enemies. That means, no matter what they call themselves, they are not Satanists or Enkiists or whatever, but politically correctists as political correctness IS a jewish religion.

And in their website they admit that they got everything from the JoS site and changed it but thy aren't allied with us because our teachings are "dangerous". LOL!! Total hypocrisy!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Dominic Wolfheart" <shadowprometheus666@... wrote:

Haha, I think I found their website. Enki Ea?? It's funny how obvoiusly they are just a politically correct JOS. At least the House of Enlightenment actually changed some of our beliefs before they made their website.

This group rejects Satan but puts up his Sigil! LOL. The one that almost looks like a pentagram, but not fully drawn, with the little "V" at the bottom. This is exclusively Satanic and never had anything to do with Enki! They even admit that the Goetic demons are the original pagan gods! Maybe the should have done less cutting and pasting because their own words contradict their religion.

Though, I looked over their forums and it looks like there are some good people over there. A lot of them seems to view us as allies rather than enemies (in this regard, they are far favorable to the HOE which was basically just a bunch of people who got together to attack the JOS.) I say if they want an alliance, why not ally with them? Why be so dogmatic as to dismiss potential allies just because they don't call Enki by the name the jews bestowed him, Satan? Yeah, I don't think their information is as good as ours, but why call for an all out war with people who are on the same side?

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Jeremy Stanley <kurtiswhite23@ wrote:

--- On Thu, 4/30/09, mageson6666 <mageson6666@ wrote:

inferiors.

--- In JoyofSatan666@
... wrote:

Hail Lord Satan!!

yahoogroups. com

religion.

changed... that is all.

God Creator.

makers."

I've registered on their forums so i can learn more about what they believe. At this stage, it looks like they grabbed their information from more than just Joy of Satan. They claim to have studied a lot of different websites.

In their words, not mine, they view us as potential allies. You can say they aren't on the same side, but they seem to think we are on the same side.

If you think they absolutely hate us, perhaps you should reread their site. It's obvious they liked some of what we have to say, and disliked other things so they did the good ol' cut n paste and made their own religion based off of ours.

And political correctness is a symptom of weakness not a religion...
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "draikon99" <draikon99@... wrote:

Actually, they aren't on the same side, they are neutrals since they don't fight Satan's enemies but they tolerate and support them instead. The main reason to ally with someone is to fight their common enemies. That means, no matter what they call themselves, they are not Satanists or Enkiists or whatever, but politically correctists as political correctness IS a jewish religion.

And in their website they admit that they got everything from the JoS site and changed it but thy aren't allied with us because our teachings are "dangerous". LOL!! Total hypocrisy!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Dominic Wolfheart" <shadowprometheus666@ wrote:

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Jeremy Stanley <kurtiswhite23@ wrote:

inferiors.

--- In JoyofSatan666@
... wrote:

Hail Lord Satan!!

yahoogroups. com

religion.

changed... that is all.

God Creator.

makers."

You misunderstood what I said, I didn't say that they absolutely hate us or are with the enemy. I said they are neutrals. New agers think that we are allies but they also think that xians, muslims e.t.c. are allies too. Are they on the same side? Of course not. The reason for that is that they don't want to fight the same enemies with us. The "enki ea" site doesn't consider jews or xianity and islam as enemies. Political corectness resembles the teachings of most RHP religions, so in my opinion, it IS a religion. You know, love, oneness, peace e.t.c.

My own opinion of what a Satanist is, everyone that works against xianity, islam, judaism and the kikes, as long as they don't blaspeme Satan. An atheist friend of mine doesn't believe that Satan or magick are real yet he knows that the holohoax never happened and hates the kikes because they invented the suicidal programs of xianity and islam and totally supports our cause and views myself as an ally. No "Laveyan", just atheist. In this regard, i believe he is a Satanist without realizing it and hes gonna convert to Spiritual Satanism soon. So please don't say that i hate them just because they don't use the name "Satan".

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Dominic Wolfheart" <shadowprometheus666@... wrote:

In their words, not mine, they view us as potential allies. You can say they aren't on the same side, but they seem to think we are on the same side.

If you think they absolutely hate us, perhaps you should reread their site. It's obvious they liked some of what we have to say, and disliked other things so they did the good ol' cut n paste and made their own religion based off of ours.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "draikon99" <draikon99@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Dominic Wolfheart" <shadowprometheus666@ wrote:

Hail Satan!

inferiors.

--- In JoyofSatan666@
... wrote:

Hail Lord Satan!!

yahoogroups. com

religion.

changed... that is all.

God Creator.

makers."

NEUTRALITY?? WHAT A PIECE OF FUCKIN' CRAP!!

My group mate always tells me that he is NEUTRAL, meaning neither LHP nor RHP oriented BUT he takes active participation in the church... where the fuck is his neutrality? Oh, and he doesn't mind reading and delving into Solomonic magic...

This makes me mad!

If somebody is NOT in favour of our faith which is true, than s/he is against us.

I bet the aquarians wouldn't mind being destroyed by the jews, as neutrality probably excludes fight. And obviously, if you don't want to fight, you lose in the very beginning.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "draikon99" <draikon99@... wrote:

You misunderstood what I said, I didn't say that they absolutely hate us or are with the enemy. I said they are neutrals. New agers think that we are allies but they also think that xians, muslims e.t.c. are allies too. Are they on the same side? Of course not. The reason for that is that they don't want to fight the same enemies with us. The "enki ea" site doesn't consider jews or xianity and islam as enemies. Political corectness resembles the teachings of most RHP religions, so in my opinion, it IS a religion. You know, love, oneness, peace e.t.c.

My own opinion of what a Satanist is, everyone that works against xianity, islam, judaism and the kikes, as long as they don't blaspeme Satan. An atheist friend of mine doesn't believe that Satan or magick are real yet he knows that the holohoax never happened and hates the kikes because they invented the suicidal programs of xianity and islam and totally supports our cause and views myself as an ally. No "Laveyan", just atheist. In this regard, i believe he is a Satanist without realizing it and hes gonna convert to Spiritual Satanism soon. So please don't say that i hate them just because they don't use the name "Satan".

LOLOLOL i posted on their website forums (since they are pro-semetic) i wrote it in a nice way. "No offense to the jews, but i don't believe in the holocaust" i linked the 'One third of the holocaust videos'.

The group owner posted "dude again with the jew stuff.... locked"

OMG... .< i asked them "So... you didn't take the meditations from Joy of Satan?"

their reply was:

"In general its our information, there are a few things that are and are clearly stated, but for the most part it is our info... and FYI JOS has 0 original information, it is all plagiarized."

I fixed the spelling errors in his post.

This sounds like insolence, doesn't it?

HAIL SATAN/LUCIFER!!

OMG... .< i asked them "So... you didn't take the meditations from Joy of Satan?"

their reply was:

"In general its our information, there are a few things that are and are clearly stated, but for the most part it is our info... and FYI JOS has 0 original information, it is all plagiarized."

LOL

In response to the link i posted to videos disproving the holocaust.

"Bradley, to support HPS' locking of this topic, enough of the Jew bashing. You have been told repeatedly that THIS IS NOT JOS! This is an official warning. If you plan on continuing your Jew-hating, kindly leave the forums."

Neutrality enables towards the enemies of Satan. Enables the enemies of Satan.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "siguard666" <siguard666@... wrote:

NEUTRALITY?? WHAT A PIECE OF FUCKIN' CRAP!!

My group mate always tells me that he is NEUTRAL, meaning neither LHP nor RHP oriented BUT he takes active participation in the church... where the fuck is his neutrality? Oh, and he doesn't mind reading and delving into Solomonic magic...

This makes me mad!

If somebody is NOT in favour of our faith which is true, than s/he is against us.

I bet the aquarians wouldn't mind being destroyed by the jews, as neutrality probably excludes fight. And obviously, if you don't want to fight, you lose in the very beginning.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "draikon99" <draikon99@ wrote:

What an idiot! He stole all his stuff from *us*! Whatever.
----- Original Message ----- From: hail.enki To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] Sent: Tuesday, May 05, 2009 3:00 PM Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Weak 'copycat' religion.

their reply was:

"In general its our information, there are a few things that are and are clearly stated, but for the most part it is our info... and FYI JOS has 0 original information, it is all plagiarized. "

Hail Satan!

inferiors.

--- In JoyofSatan666@
... wrote:

Hail Lord Satan!!

yahoogroups. com

religion.

changed... that is all.

God Creator.

makers."

What of The Ancient ones as described in the Necronomicon? what if we could ally ourselves with them their are also others that are beyond our universe that might help yes i know it'll be kinda hard but as far as I'm concerned any race that isnt like the greys and their low blood offspring should be ok to contact also in the Necronmicon are these things accurate? and or at least somewhat safe lol yes i said safe I dont wanna piss any other races off then i've already done.

The group plagiarized from us, and denies it.

The group loves (or are) Jews.

The group bans people for questioning their information or sources.

They are not one to ally with, therefore they are an enemy.

What would the Nazis have done to someone who helped a Jew? What will we do to a plagiarist group of people who ARE Jews and who try to imitate us?

Two words,

Destroy them.

Couldnt agree more

----------
Sent from AT&T's Wireless network using Mobile Email

------Original Message------
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Wed, May 6, 2009 11:16 AM

The group plagiarized from us, and denies it.

The group loves (or are) Jews.

The group bans people for questioning their information or sources.

They are not one to ally with, therefore they are an enemy.

What would the Nazis have done to someone who helped a Jew? What will we do to a plagiarist group of people who ARE Jews and who try to imitate us?

Two words,

Destroy them.

Talk about intolerance!!And they call *us* intorerant for practicing spiritual warfare. Ironic, isn't it?

LOL

"Bradley, to support HPS' locking of this topic, enough of the Jew bashing. You have been told repeatedly that THIS IS NOT JOS! This is an official warning. If you plan on continuing your Jew-hating, kindly leave the forums."

No, they call us intolerant because we're anti semetic, which is completley logical.

Talk about intolerance!!And they call *us* intorerant for practicing spiritual warfare. Ironic, isn't it?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hail.enki" <hail.enki@ wrote:

LOL

"Understandable????" Who the FUCK do you think you are? Your profile indicates (oops, I banned you already) that you started this account today. "We're?" No, you're not "us." You're one of the one's that take up space that will be eradicated from the planet and this will be a blessing to the earth and her course of Nature.

"Standing against our enemies and the enemies of SATAN" = Nature and her wisdom.

The only reason shits like you would think we're "intolerant" would be because you can't handle Nature's Laws. Therefore, you are a menace to Satan's Creation and a fly that will be swatted with that red smear to joyously and rightfully gloat over.

Being against the Jews (falsely labeled as "anti-Semitic") is THE MOST TOLERANT SERVICE ONE CAN DO FOR THIS PLANET AND SATAN'S CREATION!!!!!!

"People" like this are of the same mentality that the world is flat. Fucking kikes and their supporters of the bloodbaths of Gentiles in the guise of "tolerance."

Thank you for choosing not to live very long, vansxer. :)

666/88!!

High Priest Jake Carlson
http://www.joyofsatan.com

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "vansxer" <vansxer@... wrote:

No, they call us intolerant because we're anti semetic, which is completley logical.

LOL

Thats it right there. When kikes and their usefool idiots say tolerant. They really mean just lay there and let them kill and enslave you.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hammerofthegods_666" <hammerofthegods_666@... wrote:

"Understandable????" Who the FUCK do you think you are? Your profile indicates (oops, I banned you already) that you started this account today. "We're?" No, you're not "us." You're one of the one's that take up space that will be eradicated from the planet and this will be a blessing to the earth and her course of Nature.

"Standing against our enemies and the enemies of SATAN" = Nature and her wisdom.

The only reason shits like you would think we're "intolerant" would be because you can't handle Nature's Laws. Therefore, you are a menace to Satan's Creation and a fly that will be swatted with that red smear to joyously and rightfully gloat over.

Being against the Jews (falsely labeled as "anti-Semitic") is THE MOST TOLERANT SERVICE ONE CAN DO FOR THIS PLANET AND SATAN'S CREATION!!!!!!

"People" like this are of the same mentality that the world is flat. Fucking kikes and their supporters of the bloodbaths of Gentiles in the guise of "tolerance."

Thank you for choosing not to live very long, vansxer. :)

666/88!!

High Priest Jake Carlson
http://www.joyofsatan.com

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "vansxer" <vansxer@ wrote:

LOL

Yes, we are intolerant. I'll give the infiltraitor that. But what is the point of being tolerant? Do we tolerate murderers, rapists, theives and pedophiles? Never! So what if we don't sit by idly while filth and whores go on ruining human existence? People prach tolerance like it is a virture, it is not. Tolerance, like all of the RhP supposed virutes is nothing but WEAKNESS! The only reason someone would praise those who allow themelves to be controlled is because they are too weak and cowardly to stand up for themselves!

Hail Satan!
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "vansxer" <vansxer@... wrote:

LOL

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back