Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

We Should All Unite !!! Important!!! Please Read!!!!!!

<td val[/IMG]Well as you can see Sergio,that is easier said than done.Great idea in theory though.And I do agree with you.But I have yet to find anyone in my little town,or even in the big town of Birmingham Alabama,that is a healthy,well balanced Spiritual Satanist,and is interested in participating in a coven,or even having coffee somewhere.Just like what was said by our wonderful High Priestess Maxine,in her book Satanic Coven's,it is a lot harder to get someone out of your life,than to invite them in.You have to be very careful.
Hail Satan!
Brian  

--- On Wed, 8/31/11, Sergio Carbajal <xv3stkws@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] We Should All Unite !!! Important!!! Please Read!!!!!!
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected], "brothers in satsn" <[email protected]
Date: Wednesday, August 31, 2011, 3:46 PM

Ok so we sp[/IMG]</var> 
[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]i realy i prieciat this message that true my dear friend we must achieve more and take the groupe far

--- En date de : Mer 31.8.11, Sergio Carbajal <xv3stkws@... a écrit :
De: Sergio Carbajal <xv3stkws@...
Objet: [JoyofSatan666] We Should All Unite !!! Important!!! Please Read!!!!!!
À: "[email protected]" <[email protected], "brothers in satsn" <[email protected]
Date: Mercredi 31 août 2011, 17h46

Ok so we sp[/IMG]</var> 
[/TD]

Thats really true..
I live in Everett, Ma. But idk if anybody lives near me??? On Aug 31, 2011 2:20 PM, "Sergio Carbajal" <xv3stkws@... wrote:
Ok so we spiritual satanist already have it going we got a website diferent Egroups its all setup for us
Now its time for us to really get together in organizations we should be all conected state to state city to city
we should really make an impact we should get together have groups in cities in all cities, i bet theres alot of us who live in the same city and do do shit about it
we should all really unite i had a dream that we were all like a big organization and we should make happen its time to make this happen we can with will
just wanting to do this . imagine how big we would get how much more people would follow us if we were all together and conected like it should be common people start putting work into it if we all just put a little effort we can make happen . it would like a revolution something really kool just please listen to me and we can put this out there
for example i livin el paso tx and i know forsure theres more satanist out here but we dont even know each other we should get together like our father wants us. we should help put each other have meetings do rituals we can make it happen we can do this i hope who ever reads this gets motivated so we can make movement a satanic movement

I very strongly agree! As far as "well-balanced" perhaps I'd we attempt to step out of our little worlds, do HALF of the work other minorities have done to EARN their recognition, this entire planet would change, evolve, over night! "We're here, we're Satan's children. WAKE UP AND DEAL WITH IT!" With out Baphomet and pentagram flags held high! What?! Are they gonna burn us at the stake? I tell EVERYONE the truth whether they like it or not! its coming to the point that I'd love nothing better than to see this world BURN! If they can walk around spewwing their shit from street corners, why can't we? Besides hurting our unloving families, or lossing or pointless jobs? Fuking tell them, they don't like it, quit and do a money spell. All through history it been the same, ya blood will be spilt, your pretty little 3 piece suit will get ripped and your lofers scuffed. Study our god damn books! How many of Enki's own family, His SON's KILLED, in the battles over humanity?!!! But what, we can't fight for ourselves except from the safety of our little ritual closet?! COME FUKING ON ALL READY! GOD DAMN!
HAIL SATAN!!! Sent via BlackBerry by AT&TFrom: Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2011 06:20:43 -0700 (PDT)To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] We Should All Unite !!! Important!!! Please Read!!!!!!

<td val[/IMG]Well as you can see Sergio,that is easier said than done.Great idea in theory though.And I do agree with you.But I have yet to find anyone in my little town,or even in the big town of Birmingham Alabama,that is a healthy,well balanced Spiritual Satanist,and is interested in participating in a coven,or even having coffee somewhere.Just like what was said by our wonderful High Priestess Maxine,in her book Satanic Coven's,it is a lot harder to get someone out of your life,than to invite them in.You have to be very careful.
Hail Satan!
Brian  

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected], "brothers in satsn" <[email protected]

Ok so we sp[/IMG]</var> 
[/TD]

I am from chicago. Anyone around here?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

Well as you can see Sergio,that is easier said than done.Great idea in theory though.And I do agree with you.But I have yet to find anyone in my little town,or even in the big town of Birmingham Alabama,that is a healthy,well balanced Spiritual Satanist,and is interested in participating in a coven,or even having coffee somewhere.Just like what was said by our wonderful High Priestess Maxine,in her book Satanic Coven's,it is a lot harder to get someone out of your life,than to invite them in.You have to be very careful.
Hail Satan!
Brian  

To: "[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "brothers in satsn" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

Ok so we spiritual satanist already have it going we got a website diferent Egroups its all setup for usNow its time for us to really get together in organizations we should be all conected state to state city to citywe should really make an impact we should get together have groups in cities in all cities, i bet theres alot of us who live in the same city and do do shit about itwe should all really unite i had a dream that we were all like a big organization and we should make happen its time to make this happen we can with willjust wanting to do this . imagine how big we would get how much more people would follow us if we were all together and conected like it should be common people start putting work into it if we all just put a little effort we can make happen . it would
like a revolution something really kool just please listen to me and we can put this out therefor example i livin el paso tx and i know forsure theres more satanist out here but we dont even know each other we should get together like our father wants us. we should help put each other have meetings do rituals we can make it happen we can do this i hope who ever reads this gets motivated so we can make movement a satanic movement  

wish i was i am from green bay
To: [email protected]
Sent: Thursday, September 29, 2011 1:03 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: We Should All Unite !!! Important!!! Please Read!!!!!!

I am from chicago. Anyone around here?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

Well as you can see Sergio,that is easier said than done.Great idea in theory though.And I do agree with you.But I have yet to find anyone in my little town,or even in the big town of Birmingham Alabama,that is a healthy,well balanced Spiritual Satanist,and is interested in participating in a coven,or even having coffee somewhere.Just like what was said by our wonderful High Priestess Maxine,in her book Satanic Coven's,it is a lot harder to get someone out of your life,than to invite them in.You have to be very careful.
Hail Satan!
Brian  

To: "[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "brothers in satsn" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

Ok so we spiritual satanist already have it going we got a website diferent Egroups its all setup for usNow its time for us to really get together in organizations we should be all conected state to state city to citywe should really make an impact we should get together have groups in cities in all cities, i bet theres alot of us who live in the same city and do do shit about itwe should all really unite i had a dream that we were all like a big organization and we should make happen its time to make this happen we can with willjust wanting to do this . imagine how big we would get how much more people would follow us if we were all together and conected like it should be common people start putting work into it if we all just put a little effort we can make happen . it would
like a revolution something really kool just please listen to me and we can put this out therefor example i livin el paso tx and i know forsure theres more satanist out here but we dont even know each other we should get together like our father wants us. we should help put each other have meetings do rituals we can make it happen we can do this i hope who ever reads this gets motivated so we can make movement a satanic movement  

[/IMG]</var> here in colorado im out lookin for others all i got is someone said there are two others in my school so im keepin an eye out

Sweden, anyone? :p

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Sergio Carbajal <xv3stkws@... wrote:

Ok so we spiritual satanist already have it going we got a website diferent Egroups its all setup for us
Now its time for us to really get together in organizations we should be all conected state to state city to city
we should really make an impact we should get together have groups in cities in all cities, i bet theres alot of us who live in the same city and do do shit about it
we should all really unite i had a dream that we were all like a big organization and we should make happen its time to make this happen we can with will
just wanting to do this . imagine how big we would get how much more people would follow us if we were all together and conected like it should be common people start putting work into it if we all just put a little effort we can make happen . it would like a revolution something really kool just please listen to me and we can put this out there
for example i livin el paso tx and i know forsure theres more satanist out here but we dont even know each other we should get together like our father wants us. we should help put each other have meetings do rituals we can make it happen we can do this i hope who ever reads this gets motivated so we can make movement a satanic movement

I agree as well. I've been looking for others in my town but haven't had any luck. I'm live in Lawrenceburg, KY but can always get to Frankfort, Ky, where I'm actually from. So if anyone is in either town please let me know. I want to meet others like me. I'm tired of being like a loner. I mean I've had friends join me before but they never stayed and went back to being a Xian fuck.

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Thursday, September 29, 2011 7:21 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: We Should All Unite !!! Important!!! Please Read!!!!!!

[/IMG]</var> here in colorado im out lookin for others all i got is someone said there are two others in my school so im keepin an eye out

I would love to meet anyone who lives in or around Oxford Mississippi. Im a student at  Ole Miss
To: [email protected]
Sent: Thursday, September 29, 2011 10:43 AM

Sweden, anyone? :p

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Sergio Carbajal <xv3stkws@... wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back