Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

We need to take the next step!

normanjim7

Right now we are growing and everything, but we need to start making people notes us. NOT because we have problem with it right now, IT is because if you ask random person on the street almost everyone of them will say that satanism is evil. I want to change that!, satanism isn´t evil it is the people who thinks that. Satan isn´t evil, demons are not evil. Things like this bothers me, thats why we have to make everyone to notes us.

How to do this? Well it is a lot of thing, but one thing works faster and makes an bigger impact. That is if we can be on the tv. This things is to make them notes us, but we need to make them think that we are the "GOOD PERSON". Lavey made the world See satanism but he didn´t made them see Spiritual satanism.

One thing I come to think about is that We could start collecting money to help something/someone. I could see how the media would be trilled by having Satanist helping others and yes it will piss of the church.

What is your opinion?

Hail Satan!

jim

One thing - is Spiritual Satanism not about quality?

XIANITY IS ABOUT QUANTITY, THEREFORE THEY ARE A SHIT, NOT A RELIGION!!

No - the idea is good, YET we are not like xians, drawing people to join our religion, because we are the Truth, The Path and the Development. Keep in mind that the world knows the Satan from the xian bible, not our Father - that is the point and reason why it is pointless to do as you said.

Sorry to disappoint you...

HAIL SATAN!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "normanjim7" <normanjim7@... wrote:

Right now we are growing and everything, but we need to start making people notes us. NOT because we have problem with it right now, IT is because if you ask random person on the street almost everyone of them will say that satanism is evil. I want to change that!, satanism isn´t evil it is the people who thinks that. Satan isn´t evil, demons are not evil. Things like this bothers me, thats why we have to make everyone to notes us.

How to do this? Well it is a lot of thing, but one thing works faster and makes an bigger impact. That is if we can be on the tv. This things is to make them notes us, but we need to make them think that we are the "GOOD PERSON". Lavey made the world See satanism but he didn´t made them see Spiritual satanism.

One thing I come to think about is that We could start collecting money to help something/someone. I could see how the media would be trilled by having Satanist helping others and yes it will piss of the church.

What is your opinion?

Hail Satan!

jim

Better idea, we call ourselves a name without Satan in it. Satan is the hebrew name for Adversary, (adversary of the false religions) but saying we are satanists, most people would think of the fictional Buy-Bull character.

Call ourselves Enkists or something that sounds less opposing to the xians, that is how we will grow in numbers.

Ok, than one of the newly converted finds out the other name of Father - reveals it to the rest AND...

hail.enki - the idea is good, thought about it too, albeit you know... people are ignorants, but there is always a dork that can spoil everything by being too nosy. We would have to keep that in secret as long as possible and as much as possible.

Also, keep in mind - not everybody is as inquisitive as we are - some prefer to be given a ready-made meal that is not necessarily tasty and nutritious, but... they do not complain.

Call me a pessimist - but ONLY when you find something wrong in my way of thinking...

HAIL SATAN!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hail.enki" <hail.enki@... wrote:

Better idea, we call ourselves a name without Satan in it. Satan is the hebrew name for Adversary, (adversary of the false religions) but saying we are satanists, most people would think of the fictional Buy-Bull character.

Call ourselves Enkists or something that sounds less opposing to the xians, that is how we will grow in numbers.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hail.enki" <hail.enki@... wrote:

Doesn't Luciferian mean the same thing? and sorry but i will not help my/our enemies, i will destroy them.
HAIL EA AND ALL THAT IS HIS!

WHY ARE OUR PEOPLE AFRAID TO OPPOSE THE XIANS AND THE RELATED SCUM OF THE EARTH????

To the author of this original post, are you even a SATANIST??

If you are, I understand that you would rather refer to Our Father as His Original Names and there is no problem with that.

However, encouraging our people to chicken out and run away from anything mentioning "Satan", you are advocating something that would only please our enemies. "Satan" means "adversary" yes, BUT, ADVERSARY OF ALL THINGS JEWISH!!

I don't give a shit what my enemies think or if xians feelings get hurt because I say **SATAN**!! I don't care what the deluded sheep think about Satan as if they are too lazy to learn that Satan is Enki then they really are NOT needed anyway!!

So do you want to have more wiccans/xians coming to our community and spreading their GARBAGE????? I SURE DON'T AND SATAN DOESN'T EITHER!!

By dropping the name "Satanism" we would only have wiccans coming into this group. What's the next step???? Promoting love for the enemies of Satan? THIS IS TOTAL FUCKING WAR WE ARE IN PEOPLE!! NOT HOLDING HANDS AND WORRYING ABOUT HURTING XIANS "FEELINGS"!!

To the true Warriors of **SATAN** I salute you!! To those that would rather run, hide and promote love for xians and jews, I have nothing for you. Nothing at all.

HAIL SATAN!!

High Priest Ian

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lukefoggo" <lukefoggo@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hail.enki" <hail.enki@ wrote:

Doesn't Luciferian mean the same thing? and sorry but i will not help my/our enemies, i will destroy them.

True Warriors of Satan, we all have been given the true knowledge that our Father has for us, we all have the ability to advance ourselves to become like the Gods. It is said a warrior dies with an arrow in the chest not in the back, a warrior goes out fighting an not by running! With this beautiful gift we have, for what Satan has done for us, not only our creation but saving us from extermination! Satan was brave enough to stand up for our sake! For those who know of the past and what Satan has done for us you will understand what I am saying! I am so proud to be called a Satanist! No matter the climate, no matter how bad the economy gets, no matter how big the enemy is, I will fight for Satan as He has done for us in the past, HE has given us so much an it gets me real emotion when we HIS children unite and do whats right! Satan wanted humanity to advance an become like the Gods, and with every last breathe that is my goal, fighting for Satan is an honer, a privilege and I thank you also! The fight isn't in hear Satanists, the fight is out there! An I just want to say this for EA, thank you for doing what you have done for me, With your Justice shall I bring forth, with your beauty shall I embrace, with your presence shall I admire, with your courage shall I grasp, with your knowledge shall I learn, EA, they say it is balance to have Love and Hate, I know where my hate lies and it is with those against your will, an my love is with you! Your not only an idol but a Father figure as well, till death shall I serve an after death shall I celebrate with you! I know how many times I've fucked up, but I am learning from my mistakes an becoming stronger every time, there is no such thing as failure if you try! SO to the warriors, the fights out there, an to EA, Thank you for your courage, I couldn't have asked for anything more! HAIL SATAN

*DO WHAT MUST BE DONE* HS/88
*HAIL SATAN & THE GODS OF HELL*

*HELLS WARRIOR*

IS ANYONE SCARED OF THE ENEMY? I understand what we are saying about gaining a few more members buy doing that, but were is the dignity, I can tell you how we can get more numbers, by confusing the shit out of the xtians by the very thing that they have been hiding from for years, the truth, it is with the truth shall they embrace us, it is with their own choice shall they accept Satan as Father! Don't change us to try an convince the enemy, as soon as we do one thing it will lead to another. Don't get me wrong your only voicing an opinion and we are entitled to one, so I don't think an argument should break out over this but a realization of the importance of what we have stood for, for so long. Instead of thinking about changing our ways, think of ways to attack or convince the enemy of there wrong belief! A metaphor for this can be this, eg. Lets say we have a building that cooks pizzas the old traditional way, with the wood fire, an people like cumming to our restaurant because of that tradition. So would you get rid of the wood fire and replace it with electric shit just to try get more customers? It takes away what we stood for originally! lol that may sound a bit wacko but it does make sense! Lets beat the enemy with the truth! just my 2 cents!

*DO WHAT MUST BE DONE* HS/88
*HAIL SATAN & THE GODS OF HELL*

*HELLS WARRIOR*

We NEED to make a next step! siguard666 is right, but as they are great in number they can persuade some of us to join them (and some will - maybe cuz they won't have a choice). We must not let it go this far!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "satanisk_88" <satanisk_88@... wrote:
WHY ARE OUR PEOPLE AFRAID TO OPPOSE THE XIANS AND THE RELATED SCUM OF THE EARTH????

If you are, I understand that you would rather refer to Our Father as His Original Names and there is no problem with that.

However, encouraging our people to chicken out and run away from anything mentioning "Satan", you are advocating something that would only please our enemies. "Satan" means "adversary" yes, BUT, ADVERSARY OF ALL THINGS JEWISH!!

I don't give a shit what my enemies think or if xians feelings get hurt because I say **SATAN**!! I don't care what the deluded sheep think about Satan as if they are too lazy to learn that Satan is Enki then they really are NOT needed anyway!!

So do you want to have more wiccans/xians coming to our community and spreading their GARBAGE????? I SURE DON'T AND SATAN DOESN'T EITHER!!

By dropping the name "Satanism" we would only have wiccans coming into this group. What's the next step???? Promoting love for the enemies of Satan? THIS IS TOTAL FUCKING WAR WE ARE IN PEOPLE!! NOT HOLDING HANDS AND WORRYING ABOUT HURTING XIANS "FEELINGS"!!

To the true Warriors of **SATAN** I salute you!! To those that would rather run, hide and promote love for xians and jews, I have nothing for you. Nothing at all.

HAIL SATAN!!

High Priest Ian

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lukefoggo" <lukefoggo@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hail.enki" <hail.enki@ wrote:

i agree with HP Ian DEATH TO THE JEWS AND XIANS (( MOSTLY JEWS )) HAIL FATHER SATAN, we shall/should not give a shit about our enemies, we should piss them off and cause their death! RUIN THEM!! once i prefect myself i will do beyond all that i can to help us win the war!!!!

Hail Lucifer, Hail Satan, Hail Enki.... Hail or beloved Father screw the wiccans and all who don't believe or oppose our father Lucifer can find a wiccan or xian group to join.
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "satanisk_88" <satanisk_88@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!

High Priest Ian

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lukefoggo" <lukefoggo@ wrote:

Hail Satan is right! When I speak to him sure I will call him Father Enki or what not but to everyone else, Satan is my god and i'm proud of it!

and btw siguard666 this is war not a game! We have to win not play around! This is the reason why we have to make ourself known They can not kill us of if we do no harm! It is not to recruit new members it is to make to world see us, hear us and to make the enemy weaker. Yes I Understand that our belief is not about quality but this is war we have to win! This is one way and it is a way that we can take and it can lead us to victory. Hitler used the way of crushing his opponent it didn´t work that well, My tactic is to to break the enemy without killing anyone. But it will only work if we combined my tactic with Hitlers. We start with mine and end it with Hitlers. this is what I think we need to do, but you might think different.

Hail Satan

Jim

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "siguard666" <siguard666@... wrote:

One thing - is Spiritual Satanism not about quality?

XIANITY IS ABOUT QUANTITY, THEREFORE THEY ARE A SHIT, NOT A RELIGION!!

No - the idea is good, YET we are not like xians, drawing people to join our religion, because we are the Truth, The Path and the Development. Keep in mind that the world knows the Satan from the xian bible, not our Father - that is the point and reason why it is pointless to do as you said.

Sorry to disappoint you...

HAIL SATAN!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "normanjim7" <normanjim7@ wrote:

What is your opinion?

Hail Satan!

jim

Thanks for support, however, the fact is that we cannot encourage people the xian way - this would mean that we are the same as xians, and that would be our fall.

HAIL SATAN!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "aedus66" <aedus66@... wrote:

We NEED to make a next step! siguard666 is right, but as they are great in number they can persuade some of us to join them (and some will - maybe cuz they won't have a choice). We must not let it go this far!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back