Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

we got a situation XD

slayerz1332

ok well this pathetic wiccan coven claims i have a bunch of demons attacking them and such and it turns out my gd is telling demons to harm these people for getting in my way and in his way. and now there saying i have no soul and telling everyone to stay away from me cause im some kind of father of lies and stuff...and u have no idea how bad i want to tear them limb from limb. i want to know if its possible if i can collect souls. and if it is i want to know how.

Haha there are stupid wiccans at my school to lol. But idk u can use black stuff on them but that's all I can say. HAIL SATAN!!!

On Aug 26, 2009, at 4:53 PM, "slayerz1332" <slayerz1332@... wrote:
  ok well this pathetic wiccan coven claims i have a bunch of demons attacking them and such and it turns out my gd is telling demons to harm these people for getting in my way and in his way. and now there saying i have no soul and telling everyone to stay away from me cause im some kind of father of lies and stuff...and u have no idea how bad i want to tear them limb from limb. i want to know if its possible if i can collect souls. and if it is i want to know how.

I would use your anger and possibly store it in something and give it to your GD to use against the wiccans.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "slayerz1332" <slayerz1332@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "slayerz1332" <slayerz1332@... wrote:
Hell yeah AVE SATANAS!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "slayerz1332" <slayerz1332@ wrote:
I'm not sure how to collect souls but this is a good guess. Get some sort of crystal to start. When Saturn is in a strong position visualize black energy absorbing the auras of the wiccans. condense the black energy into a ball and imagine the black ball sucking out the kundalini of the wiccans. make sure your really concentrated and focused. now bring the ball back to you when your finished and place it in the crystal. carve the rune Isa into the crystal and say the rune's name a few times. affirm that you are sealing the energy in the crystal. that would seem like the best way to do it. if you want, look at some other runes to help empower the Isa rune to make it even stronger. when you first start out Thorn or Uruz might help you summon more black energy. thats about all i know. good luck :)

You want to tear them limb from limb?

Good, go do it. Start a destruction ritual on them, Smother there auras in the blackest death energy you can muster and fuel it with your hatred.

Have fun Brother.
-Hail Father, Lord Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "platinumsquid93" <platinumsquid93@... wrote:
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "slayerz1332" <slayerz1332@ wrote:

I'm not sure how to collect souls but this is a good guess. Get some sort of crystal to start. When Saturn is in a strong position visualize black energy absorbing the auras of the wiccans. condense the black energy into a ball and imagine the black ball sucking out the kundalini of the wiccans. make sure your really concentrated and focused. now bring the ball back to you when your finished and place it in the crystal. carve the rune Isa into the crystal and say the rune's name a few times. affirm that you are sealing the energy in the crystal. that would seem like the best way to do it. if you want, look at some other runes to help empower the Isa rune to make it even stronger. when you first start out Thorn or Uruz might help you summon more black energy. thats about all i know. good luck :)

thanks everyone and thanks for that soul idea in a crystal thats very interesting and i will try it lol

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back