Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

We are Protected!!

saroiblackwood

Ave Elders, brothers and sisters!

Something happened to me that was very interesting, I was at work, the one girl working there was gossiping behind my back, calling me childish, giving the company a bad name...

So I went and added her Blackberrys pin on random date sites.... Later that day, she messaged me: I am a very sick person for doing that, she will not let this happen.

The following morning she came to work, sick as a dog, they send her home, she is on leave for a whole week....

It just comes to show, we are being protected one other way!

HAIL SATAN!

Your own hatred sometimes does the work.

I used to have a computer teacher that was always bugging me about 'sitting on the chair the right way' because it wouldn't cause any back pains and would empower the abdominal muscles and blah blah. That 'right way'of hers would make my back hurt, so I would never sit like that. She was also bugging me about other stupid stuff and she was a hardcore xian. This went on for quite some time and I started adding grey color to her aura and wishing she would die.I asked my GD to guide my hatred into destroying her. Then, she was away for a couple of months and when she 'came back' she would be absent most of the time and sometimes for a whole week. So, I was rarely having classes with her.

The reason she was away for so long and every now and then, was because she had developed a permanent cervical syndrome and also had to get a surgery. I guess her 'right way' was proven to be very fruitful.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "saroiblackwood" <saroiblackwood@... wrote:

Something happened to me that was very interesting, I was at work, the one girl working there was gossiping behind my back, calling me childish, giving the company a bad name...

So I went and added her Blackberrys pin on random date sites.... Later that day, she messaged me: I am a very sick person for doing that, she will not let this happen.

The following morning she came to work, sick as a dog, they send her home, she is on leave for a whole week....

HAIL SATAN!

Roflmao! Awesome story! Yes, Satan takes care of his own. Hail Father
Satan always!

On 8/8/12, saroiblackwood <saroiblackwood@... wrote:

Something happened to me that was very interesting, I was at work, the one
girl working there was gossiping behind my back, calling me childish, giving
the company a bad name...

So I went and added her Blackberrys pin on random date sites.... Later that
day, she messaged me: I am a very sick person for doing that, she will not
let this happen.

The following morning she came to work, sick as a dog, they send her home,
she is on leave for a whole week....

HAIL SATAN!

Like a person picking on me. I asked Paimon for a punishment because there was no reason for this. Some weeks later he broke his neck. Since then he has been a good boy to me.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "saroiblackwood" <saroiblackwood@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN!

Yes this is very true!!! People who have gone out of their way to mess with me have had lots of bad luck without me even having to ask. Its a great feeling knowing if anybody fucks with us they will pay the price for it!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hoodedcobra666" <hoodedcobra666@... wrote:

Like a person picking on me. I asked Paimon for a punishment because there was no reason for this. Some weeks later he broke his neck. Since then he has been a good boy to me.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "saroiblackwood" <saroiblackwood@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!

HAIL SATAN!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Allison P <apocalypseofjon@... wrote:

Roflmao! Awesome story! Yes, Satan takes care of his own. Hail Father
Satan always!

On 8/8/12, saroiblackwood <saroiblackwood@... wrote:

Something happened to me that was very interesting, I was at work, the one
girl working there was gossiping behind my back, calling me childish, giving
the company a bad name...

So I went and added her Blackberrys pin on random date sites.... Later that
day, she messaged me: I am a very sick person for doing that, she will not
let this happen.

The following morning she came to work, sick as a dog, they send her home,
she is on leave for a whole week....

HAIL SATAN!

I have the same experience too. A girl in our house interfere in a quarrel I have with a guy changing it to be her own. Guess what happened to her, later that 9t she was rushed to the hospital complaining of her stomach two days later she wad throwing off. Can some one tell me if father satan only interfering me?
Hail enki
Hail all demon of hell
Hail father satan!!!
Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTN

A person that called me a 'piece of shit satan worshipper' about six months ago got shot up by cops last month for canning water bottles in dumpsters basically, He lives, but from what I hear now he babbles on and on and may not ever walk again.. It's not nice to fool with Satan's children. Even if we do not do spells, Satan will take it into his own hands just because he demands respect and sad as the story is, who am I to question His eternal ways..

Hail Satan/Lucifer/Enki my heart's King forever !!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "rg666909" <rg666909@... wrote:

Yes this is very true!!! People who have gone out of their way to mess with me have had lots of bad luck without me even having to ask. Its a great feeling knowing if anybody fucks with us they will pay the price for it!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hoodedcobra666" <hoodedcobra666@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "saroiblackwood" <saroiblackwood@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!

<td val[/IMG]Yep like I posted one cashier made fun of me and no one knows what happen to her.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: We are Protected!!
Sent: Fri, Aug 10, 2012 5:40:53 PM

<td val[/IMG]   A person that called me a 'piece of shit satan worshipper' about six months ago got shot up by cops last month for canning water bottles in dumpsters basically, He lives, but from what I hear now he babbles on and on and may not ever walk again.. It's not nice to fool with Satan's children. Even if we do not do spells, Satan will take it into his own hands just because he demands respect and sad as the story is, who am I to question His eternal ways..

--- [/IMG][email protected], "rg666909" <rg666909@... wrote:

--- [/IMG][email protected], "hoodedcobra666" <hoodedcobra666@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!

--- [/IMG][email protected], "saroiblackwood" <saroiblackwood@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!
[/TD]

Reading all these reminds of something that happened to me recently. I was supposed to move in with a friend of mine over the other side of Australia. But before that could happen, him and his friend actually had to find a place to rent. But they just fucked around with it and six months later, I decided I was sick of waiting and changed my mind. I was more than a little annoyed with him for it. But a few weeks after that, I found out that he lost his job. Serves him right in my opinion. 
Hail Satan 

Sent from my iPod
On 11/08/2012, at 5:59 AM, Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

<td val[/IMG]Yep like I posted one cashier made fun of me and no one knows what happen to her.

To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url];

<td val[/IMG]   A person that called me a 'piece of shit satan worshipper' about six months ago got shot up by cops last month for canning water bottles in dumpsters basically, He lives, but from what I hear now he babbles on and on and may not ever walk again.. It's not nice to fool with Satan's children. Even if we do not do spells, Satan will take it into his own hands just because he demands respect and sad as the story is, who am I to question His eternal ways..

--- [/IMG] [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected] [/url], "rg666909" <rg666909@... wrote:

--- [/IMG] [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected] [/url], "hoodedcobra666" <hoodedcobra666@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!

--- [/IMG] [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected] [/url], "saroiblackwood" <saroiblackwood@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!

[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]Maybe the Gods stopped that from happening for your safety.

To: [email protected] <[email protected];
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: We are Protected!!
Sent: Sat, Aug 11, 2012 2:42:37 AM

<td val[/IMG]   Reading all these reminds of something that happened to me recently. I was supposed to move in with a friend of mine over the other side of Australia. But before that could happen, him and his friend actually had to find a place to rent. But they just fucked around with it and six months later, I decided I was sick of waiting and changed my mind. I was more than a little annoyed with him for it. But a few weeks after that, I found out that he lost his job. Serves him right in my opinion. 
Hail Satan 

Sent from my iPod
On 11/08/2012, at 5:59 A[/IMG]briangibbons20@... wrote:

Fro[/IMG]k[/IMG]kittyahawk3@...;
To: <<a rel="nofollow">[email protected];

--- [/IMG]<a rel="nofollow"> [email protected] , "rg666909" <rg666909@... wrote:

--- [/IMG]<a rel="nofollow"> [email protected] , "hoodedcobra666" <hoodedcobra666@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!

--- [/IMG]<a rel="nofollow"> [email protected] , "saroiblackwood" <saroiblackwood@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!

[/TD]
[/TD]

Yeah the Gods have their way of protecting us even if we sometimes dont agree with it. I was trying hard to get a job at this "small company" but my piece of shit bro in law bad mouthed me to the manager (I am currentley getting ready to bind him by the way) and I ended up getting a better job at a bigger company making more money than him. Funny how things workout but we are always protected!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Celina" <lovingbelial@... wrote:

Yeah, that's what I was thinking, too.

HAIL SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@ wrote:

Maybe the Gods stopped that from happening for your safety.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back