Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

waxing crescent??

aprilxavier3

Greetings my brothers and sisters in father Satan my question is it right to start any magical working for 40 days during the moon waxing crescent?? May father Satan bless you all Glory be to Satan Hail father Satan 4 ever

Well what are you working on?
On Mar 1, 2017 3:49 AM, "aprilxavier3@... [BlacksforSatan]" <[email protected] wrote:
  Greetings my brothers and sisters in father Satan my question is it right to start any magical working for 40 days during the moon waxing crescent?? May father Satan bless you all Glory be to Satan Hail father Satan 4 ever

Am working on attracting a good job am just home cooking food like maid am really tired of this shit the first time I failed now this time I decided to consult about you bros en sis if you direct me well I think I will not fail again

I see, well you don't need a 40 day working, that'll just make things extensions asf. Instead focus on breathing energy into your solar and heart chakras and green and gold into your aura. With a good affirmation,  which if you aren't good at cooking up with you can check back here to get it looked over. There's also the rune fehu that can aid with this. Do this and start applying yourself for jobs and you should find success a bit more easily. If you're concerned with actually getting a job or not being able to, invoke fire into your solar and your confidence will literally sky rocket, but just be mindful that you can turn into a total savage with fire especially invoking it in the solar. Best of luck any further questions I'll be happy to answer.
On Mar 4, 2017 2:52 AM, "aprilxavier3@... [BlacksforSatan]" <[email protected] wrote:
  Am working on attracting a good job am just home cooking food like maid am really tired of this shit the first time I failed now this time I decided to consult about you bros en sis if you direct me well I think I will not fail again

Even I thought of working with Jupiter mantra which is for 16 days but I don't know wether Jupiter is retrograde or not.

Have already started doing as Hps Maxine Dietrich said that gold light is most powerful so I rise energy engulf myself in light and I affirm but I don't do vibrations cause Fehu I don't know its number even vibrating it let me hope what am doing I right

All vibrations have power. There is not a specific number of vibrations you have to do in order for your runes to have power. People are trained from a young age to see the world in black-and-white where there is one correct answer and all other options are wrong. In reality, spiritual empowerment is extremely individual and there is not a "correct" way to do something.

In Satanism, you will need to learn to trust yourself. The information provided by the clergy is extensive and the groups are here for support, but you will need to do a lot of research and learning on your own. There are a lot of areas of spiritual knowledge that are not on the Joy of Satan and you will have to do the research on your own. Meditation is extremely individual and what one person experiences, another may not. For example, some people feel tingling, some people feel heat, some people feel pressure, and some people experience something else when they activate their chakras. Some people like runes while some people like Sanskrit. Trust your gut (intuition). Trusting your intuition can save your life.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back