Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Water companies

Merlin1

Does anyone know anything about which water companies have flouridated water, and more importantly, which ones don't?

The city decides if they put it in the water.
There are filters that can get it out, just to a search and a number of sites will pull up.

Fluoride is bad, in case the rest of you don't know.

Really bad. Fluoride is a by product of nuclear weapon production, so talk about a creepy vibe....

Hail Satan.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Merlin" <darkfury211@... wrote:

Does anyone know anything about which water companies have flouridated water, and more importantly, which ones don't?

..Hail Satan!! In the U.S almost all public drinking water is fluoridated, and also for most people who buy bottled water who think it is safe, there are only a few companies who "say" thier water contains no fluoride. i work in health care and this fluoride is known to be poison. here is a useful site--
http://fluoridealert.org/

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Dauntae" <dauntae96@... wrote:

I've been trying to figure that out myself.
All I remember hearing is that in cities with a population of over 5,000 that they're going to put fluoride in the water.
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Merlin" <darkfury211@ wrote:

Hmm... that's disturbing. How to get water filtered so that it does not have fluoride in it? Wow, the kikes have been trying to pull a fast one for a while. I was reading on a few sites how this can affect the Pineal gland. I have since been trying to avoid tapwater and try using bottled water but as with blackkat's comments, I'm also reading that that may not be enough. I have seen in certain grocery stores where they have a reverse osmosis system for filtering the water. I'll have to go research and get that.
http://chemistry.about.com/od/chemistry ... uoride.htm

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "blackkat_411" <egret23@... wrote:

..Hail Satan!! In the U.S almost all public drinking water is fluoridated, and also for most people who buy bottled water who think it is safe, there are only a few companies who "say" thier water contains no fluoride. i work in health care and this fluoride is known to be poison. here is a useful site--

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Dauntae" <dauntae96@ wrote:

All I remember hearing is that in cities with a population of over 5,000 that they're going to put fluoride in the water.
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Merlin" <darkfury211@ wrote:

Isn't fluoride part of toothpaste, something you are never suppose to swallow..?
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "netspectre101" <netspectre101@... wrote:

There are filters that can get it out, just to a search and a number of sites will pull up.

Really bad. Fluoride is a by product of nuclear weapon production, so talk about a creepy vibe....

Hail Satan.

.Hail Satan!! @Exar yes, it's in toothpaste, water and also some foods. it basically is used {by kike filth} to make the population stupid and easily led to become slaves.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Exar" <exarkuun1991@... wrote:

Isn't fluoride part of toothpaste, something you are never suppose to swallow..?
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "netspectre101" <netspectre101@ wrote:

Hail Satan.

Flouride is put in your drinking water by your city or county. It's in every city because it is healthy for you. The ratio is 1 part per million i believe. Flouride is bad for you in large ammounts, but the ammount in your drinking water is not enough. Especially considering that hardly anyone drinks enough water per day.
If your really concerned about your health then just don'y eat fast food, or anything with ground beef in it for that matter.

Any ground beef that you get from a mainstream facility has a substance known as pink slime in it. Pink slime is ammonia treated lean beef trimmings! AMMONIA is inedible!! Yet this has been approved to be put in ground beef. I think this is something to be more focused on.

For the record- I dont drink tap water, but thats cuz i have one of those attachable filters on the faucet. Not because i'm worried about getting to much flouride in my system.

"NOTHING will hinder your path if you continue to meditate daily."
Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Warrior 4 Satan" <warrior4satan@... wrote:

Hmm... that's disturbing. How to get water filtered so that it does not have fluoride in it? Wow, the kikes have been trying to pull a fast one for a while. I was reading on a few sites how this can affect the Pineal gland. I have since been trying to avoid tapwater and try using bottled water but as with blackkat's comments, I'm also reading that that may not be enough. I have seen in certain grocery stores where they have a reverse osmosis system for filtering the water. I'll have to go research and get that.
http://chemistry.about.com/od/chemistry ... uoride.htm

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "blackkat_411" <egret23@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Dauntae" <dauntae96@ wrote:

Yes it is in most toothpaste.

And if you look at the directions on the tube you will see that you are no supposed to swallow it.
There is a warning about kids, and only putting a "pea" sized bit on the tooth brush and watch them so they don't swallow it.

Eat the tube and that would be bad...

Crazy right?

Funny, that asshole mayor bloomberg in New York has banned any New York restaurant from using "trans fats". And now he wants to decide and tell them how much salt they can use.
But he hasn't said a fucking word about fluoride.

Hail Satan.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Exar" <exarkuun1991@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "netspectre101" <netspectre101@ wrote:

Hail Satan.

Reverse osmosis and distillation will work for getting sodium flouride out of the water. I have yet to find a filter that takes it out of the water. All the one ive found take chlorine out, but leave the flouride in.

On Sun May 8th, 2011 1:04 PM PDT blackkat_411 wrote:

.Hail Satan!! @Exar yes, it's in toothpaste, water and also some foods. it basically is used {by kike filth} to make the population stupid and easily led to become slaves.

Hail Satan.

That sucks but I'm not sure what we can do. We're not a democracy anymore, probably never have been.
All we can do is keep our bioelectricity strong to ward off the effects.
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "netspectre101" <netspectre101@... wrote:

Yes it is in most toothpaste.

And if you look at the directions on the tube you will see that you are no supposed to swallow it.
There is a warning about kids, and only putting a "pea" sized bit on the tooth brush and watch them so they don't swallow it.

Eat the tube and that would be bad...

Crazy right?

Funny, that asshole mayor bloomberg in New York has banned any New York restaurant from using "trans fats". And now he wants to decide and tell them how much salt they can use.
But he hasn't said a fucking word about fluoride.

Hail Satan.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Exar" <exarkuun1991@ wrote:

Hail Satan.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back