Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

water breathing

Ethan Green

So the other day i was taking a swim and decided it would be a nice time to meditate. so i go into a deep trance and then the next thing i know i wake up under water 20 minutes later and i was actually BREATHING underwater. can someone explain what exactly happened it really freaked me out.   hail satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Ethan Green <kraist42@... wrote:
So the other day i was taking a swim and decided it would be a nice time to meditate. so i go into a deep trance and then the next thing i know i wake up under water 20 minutes later and i was actually BREATHING underwater. can someone explain what exactly happened it really freaked me out.

hail satan
I heard alot of crazy(actually cool) stuff but this is awesome lol

This sounds dangerous but it can be done. I would practice out of water.

There used to be monks(still are?) who get in a trance and don't even feel themselves die and pass on.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "allforenki" <allforenki@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Ethan Green <kraist42@ wrote:

So the other day i was taking a swim and decided it would be a nice time to meditate. so i go into a deep trance and then the next thing i know i wake up under water 20 minutes later and i was actually BREATHING underwater. can someone explain what exactly happened it really freaked me out.

hail satan

A old friend of mine told me some crazy stuff about being able to stay under water at the pool till they closed I guess he wasn't jokin that's freakin awesome

Sent from hell

On Jul 9, 2009, at 10:17 PM, "Seth" <jri9vero@... wrote:

This sounds dangerous but it can be done. I would practice out of water.

There used to be monks(still are?) who get in a trance and don't even feel themselves die and pass on.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "allforenki" <allforenki@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Ethan Green <kraist42@ wrote:

hail satan

------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Ethan Green <kraist42@... wrote:

hail satan
That was cool lol. Usually in life we have mental barriers that we place on ourselves. If you see people bench pressing 300 pounds then you can tell yourself that you can do the same. If you wouldn't have gotten that evidence you'd think its impossible. You should know that mental barriers are NOT a part of Satanism and that anything and everything can be achieved if you stop focusing your mind on something's "impossibility".

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "highabove72" <highabove72@... wrote:

hail satan

That was cool lol. Usually in life we have mental barriers that we place on ourselves. If you see people bench pressing 300 pounds then you can tell yourself that you can do the same. If you wouldn't have gotten that evidence you'd think its impossible. You should know that mental barriers are NOT a part of Satanism and that anything and everything can be achieved if you stop focusing your mind on something's "impossibility".
i understand that we have no limitations but i dont know how i did it. could someone give me advice on what i'd have to do to practice this

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back