Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Water Bearer Music

therealtruth801

I'd like to take the time to thank all People and Supernatural Things. Today was a good day because I've learned to accept fate as a leason. Lucifer Over All, I thought before Thinking of making this post. Most "people" would see him as an threat to humanity but I say humanity does not exist. CONGRATS you should take time out of your day and thank him his plans are grand. All the things I posted before about owls, satan , and enimies should not be considered all truth. When I met with a Certain truth in myself the truth was revealed on why these things needed to happen to show the way to a feeling of piece. These things are irrelevant now because of what I found in you. A race of unhuman people so congrats to us all.
Lucifer has Risen
Lucifer has Risen
LUCIFER HAS RISEN!

What do you mean humanity ''does not exist'' Yes humanity DOES fucking exist. Listen your obviously new to this but stop saying delusional things that don't make any sense. You need to study more and grabs and understanding what what Satanism really is, not your little crazy 'idea' of what it is. 

On Sunday, December 20, 2015 11:49 PM, "therealtruth801@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

I'd like to take the time to thank all People and Supernatural Things. Today was a good day because I've learned to accept fate as a leason. Lucifer Over All, I thought before Thinking of making this post. Most "people" would see him as an threat to humanity but I say humanity does not exist. CONGRATS you should take time out of your day and thank him his plans are grand. All the things I posted before about owls, satan , and enimies should not be considered all truth. When I met with a Certain truth in myself the truth was revealed on why these things needed to happen to show the way to a feeling of piece. These things are irrelevant now because of what I found in you. A race of unhuman people so congrats to us all.
Lucifer has Risen
Lucifer has Risen
LUCIFER HAS RISEN!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back