Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Watch your Pets every Halloween

SUPER IMPORTANT! Both Halloween and Friday the 13th are days in which cats (especially black cats) are tortured and killed each year. Please keep all pets indoors and tell everyone you know to do the same.

Watch your pets and keep them safe, animals are sacred in Satanism.

STILL?! People still do this shit?!
Also my black cat is practically retarded. She acts more like a dog than a cat, drools all over everything with her runny nose, pisses on the floor and tears up the furniture -_-
I know cats are sacred but mine has been nothing but trouble. Even when she's being nice I wind up covered in snot.
Any ideas on how to fix this?

On Thursday, October 22, 2015 2:01 AM, "teloc.vovim666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

SUPER IMPORTANT! Both Halloween and Friday the 13th are days in which cats (especially black cats) are tortured and killed each year. Please keep all pets indoors and tell everyone you know to do the same.

Watch your pets and keep them safe, animals are sacred in Satanism.

I've tried on numerous occasions to bring my black cat inside. Each time she will growl/hiss until we let her back out. Even during the winter she acts like this. Is there anything you'd recommend I do to convince her that she's safer inside? I will keep watch of her while handing out candy this year.

Very true:) Cats especially are very sacred to many of our Gods and I believe they deserve to be loved:D Many other animals are just as important to the Gods as well. When I hold my cat I always tell her that ISIS and the Gods love her like I do. She always loves to hear it. Animals are very intelligent also, my cat can understand what I tell her. They are very faithful companions:D Let's remain faithful and vigilant to their protection.

Hail Father Satan!Hail all the Gods/Goddesses of Du'at!!!

Unfortunately, people still perform these judeo/xian acts. And it pisses me off!

Is your cat retarded? As for real, retarded?
Anyways, there can be a problem with her sinuses, so it is wise to have them checked, as it can develop to something nastier. Whenever she piss or you notice she have to, just pick her up and put her outside as fast as you can, she will understand eventually. You may repeat it a couple of times...

The scratching...I just snap with my fingers at my cat, and he pretty much takes the hint...other than those times he just do it for fun and wants to play with me. That cute smart little (sometimes too clever) thing.

Hail Satan!!!

@fake name Does your cat stay indoors all the time?
Cats are born to be free and independent. In my case, every single cat I've had (my current one included) did things like those you described at first. They'd shit under my bed (and sometimes on it too haha) and mess around with everything.
But as time passed, they'd grow up and start going out and come back on their own. And at this point I'd never even see them shit/piss at home again and they'd be way more laid back than before.
I don't know how safe it is to let your cat outdoors where you live but that can be the solution. Let her out at least during daylight. But let's of course take Teloc Vovim's advise and keep 'em in on Halloween. Not only this but also take care of them all the time, specially if they are used to go out and come back on their own.

This cat just acts like she's fucking bonkers. I don't know if she's actually got some kind of brain damage or if she's just a total slob.But it pisses me off to have to clean up after her messes all the time.Her sister never gives me any trouble at all though.

On Thursday, October 22, 2015 2:50 PM, "dark_pagan_666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Unfortunately, people still perform these judeo/xian acts. And it pisses me off!

Anyways, there can be a problem with her sinuses, so it is wise to have them checked, as it can develop to something nastier. Whenever she piss or you notice she have to, just pick her up and put her outside as fast as you can, she will understand eventually. You may repeat it a couple of times...

The scratching...I just snap with my fingers at my cat, and he pretty much takes the hint...other than those times he just do it for fun and wants to play with me. That cute smart little (sometimes too clever) thing.

Hail Satan!!!

Also they're not my cats. My dumbass xian mother adopted them when she found them in our garage as kittens.She's the one who never lets them outside because they keep getting fleas.

On Thursday, October 22, 2015 8:44 PM, "dark_pagan_666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Hail Satan!!!

Haha, okay so your mother is the problem then. Well, fleas can be prevented anyway. So don't really see the problem, but if your mother won't do as much...then she probably will continue this.

I mean, my cat has always been an indoor cat. Were we live there are coyotes all over the place and they ate all our neighbors cats so we keep mine inside. He's fine though, I dorm know what it is. He doesn't use the bathroom in the house except the litter box. And he REALLY likes me. I think that he knows that I'm a SS.HAIL SATAN!!!

Sent from my iPhone
On Oct 22, 2015, at 10:28, "dypet.rodent@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
Cats are born to be free and independent. In my case, every single cat I've had (my current one included) did things like those you described at first. They'd shit under my bed (and sometimes on it too haha) and mess around with everything.
But as time passed, they'd grow up and start going out and come back on their own. And at this point I'd never even see them shit/piss at home again and they'd be way more laid back than before.
I don't know how safe it is to let your cat outdoors where you live but that can be the solution. Let her out at least during daylight. But let's of course take Teloc Vovim's advise and keep 'em in on Halloween. Not only this but also take care of them all the time, specially if they are used to go out and come back on their own.

I'm not developed enough yet to have that kind of connection with animals. Otherwise my lecturing that cat would actually get through .-.

On Thursday, October 22, 2015 10:31 PM, "Sam sam.hinkley17@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

I mean, my cat has always been an indoor cat. Were we live there are coyotes all over the place and they ate all our neighbors cats so we keep mine inside. He's fine though, I dorm know what it is. He doesn't use the bathroom in the house except the litter box. And he REALLY likes me. I think that he knows that I'm a SS.HAIL SATAN!!!

Sent from my iPhone
On Oct 22, 2015, at 10:28, "dypet.rodent@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

@Sam Well, it seems your cat got used to living indoors and you have educated it well enough to only use the litter.
It all really depends on the environment the cat lives, what it has access to and how we train it so I think there's no real 'secret'. Cats aren't robotic creatures; pretty much like us they are individuals. Some even like baths haha.

I like to let mine be free and independent. One cat I had in the former house where I lived used to even open the window on its own haha. This is what I like the most in cats. You don't have to babysit them all the time, they're free to come and go whenever they want and they're always loyal enough to come back. This is also when a cat shows it really likes you.

Lol, yeah my cat will NEVER take a bath, when he was a kitten, he accidentally fell into a full bathtub, he didn't drown, it jut scared the shit out of him. HAIL SATAN!!!

Sent from my iPhone
On Oct 23, 2015, at 10:10, "dypet.rodent@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  @Sam Well, it seems your cat got used to living indoors and you have educated it well enough to only use the litter.
It all really depends on the environment the cat lives, what it has access to and how we train it so I think there's no real 'secret'. Cats aren't robotic creatures; pretty much like us they are individuals. Some even like baths haha.

I like to let mine be free and independent. One cat I had in the former house where I lived used to even open the window on its own haha. This is what I like the most in cats. You don't have to babysit them all the time, they're free to come and go whenever they want and they're always loyal enough to come back. This is also when a cat shows it really likes you.

no but I try to give them mental commands. About the best I've managed is I can make them run away in whatever direction I point by directing some energy but it's about 8/10 times that it works.
They still don't learn not to make trouble again though.They also fight alot which I find hilarious though. The black one even chases her own tail like a dog LOL

On Saturday, October 24, 2015 10:00 AM, "taolvanswd@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Have you tried sending your thoughts to the cat in the form of images Fake name? - read that somewhere on the website and somewhere else too online.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back