Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

watch this link an tell me what you believe...

Nibiru is the planet that the ancient sumeria and egyptians believed their gods lived at.

I'm not dismissing it, but there certainly is a LOT of fact to back up the claim of the planet being there.

The Egyptians had carvings of all the planets in perfect ratio to size. They even had pluto and before we ever discovered it, it it's exact solar order and size ratio to the other planets. They also had another planet further out that we have yet to discover, which we think is nibiru, planet x, the home of the annunaki, Home of enki.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Squee" <squee_fox_999@... wrote:

I myself believe it is resonable. I would like everyones view on this matter... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-3RLx_4Y5Y Thanks for your time.

Hail Satan

It's possible, I wouldn't be surprised if something like that happend.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "xtensitymusic" <xtensitymusic@... wrote:

Nibiru is the planet that the ancient sumeria and egyptians believed their gods lived at.

I'm not dismissing it, but there certainly is a LOT of fact to back up the claim of the planet being there.

The Egyptians had carvings of all the planets in perfect ratio to size. They even had pluto and before we ever discovered it, it it's exact solar order and size ratio to the other planets. They also had another planet further out that we have yet to discover, which we think is nibiru, planet x, the home of the annunaki, Home of enki.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Squee" <squee_fox_999@ wrote:

I myself believe it is resonable. I would like everyones view on this matter... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-3RLx_4Y5Y Thanks for your time.

Hail Satan

WRONG WRONG WRONG!! Zecharia Sitchin came up with the theory in his 1976 book the 12th Planet. Zecharia Sitchin is a F*^cking Jew. Even worse... he's a Rothschild agent and was in the 70's financially backed by the Rockefeller's. His office was located inside the Rockefeller Center complex in Manhattan. They (Zionist Jews..The real Jews..those who came from the original 12 tribes of Israel..90% of the worlds Jews aren't real Jews) are trying and are successfully accomplishing to manipulate the collective consciences to believe his theory...why? You will see it all unfold when the 2012 olympics games will begin.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kvnfidler" <kvnfidler@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "xtensitymusic" <xtensitymusic@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Squee" <squee_fox_999@ wrote:

Hail Satan

What're you talking about?

Zecharia came up with the theory that the planet was coming back closer if anything.

The planet is mentioned in ancient sumeria lore, and is the the place where the sumerians believed/said their gods came from. As their gods provided them with much knowledge as they were very active in the community, as it is recorded.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Nico" <ndsishere@... wrote:

WRONG WRONG WRONG!! Zecharia Sitchin came up with the theory in his 1976 book the 12th Planet. Zecharia Sitchin is a F*^cking Jew. Even worse... he's a Rothschild agent and was in the 70's financially backed by the Rockefeller's. His office was located inside the Rockefeller Center complex in Manhattan. They (Zionist Jews..The real Jews..those who came from the original 12 tribes of Israel..90% of the worlds Jews aren't real Jews) are trying and are successfully accomplishing to manipulate the collective consciences to believe his theory...why? You will see it all unfold when the 2012 olympics games will begin.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kvnfidler" <kvnfidler@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "xtensitymusic" <xtensitymusic@ wrote:

Hail Satan

I Think Zecharia is the one who wrote the Lost book of Enki, Which is in the files section of Teens 4 Satan e-group and I downloaded it If it's false and if Zecharia is a Zion please confirm it so I won't start the book.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "xtensitymusic" <xtensitymusic@... wrote:

Zecharia came up with the theory that the planet was coming back closer if anything.

The planet is mentioned in ancient sumeria lore, and is the the place where the sumerians believed/said their gods came from. As their gods provided them with much knowledge as they were very active in the community, as it is recorded.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Nico" <ndsishere@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kvnfidler" <kvnfidler@ wrote:

Hail Satan

The best thing I can tell you is to be a “big thinker”, be willing to think outside “the box” as it were. That being said, there is a wealth of amazing knowledge out there, and we are fortunate enough to live in a technologically advanced world where we have this wonderful thing called the internet. The truth is out there, you just have to go looking for it. For instance I know for a fact beyond ANY doubt that everything on the JoS website is true and accurate.   Ok, so use that as your frame of reference. It’s probably just how I am, but I think of every bit or piece of information I happen to come across as just one piece of this gigantic jig-saw puzzle, part of the bigger picture. Some knowledge makes perfect sense; some just does not seem to fit at all. But, just like a giant jig-saw puzzle the more pieces you have- the more you can begin see what it’s supposed to look like.   Do I think the writings of Zecharia Sitchin are completely 100 percent accurate –no, do I think they are over 90 percent true- yes. Everything has been corrupted to some extent, but to throw away something because a filth jew or xian wrote it, is not a good idea. He even said in the beginning of it, that he was raised xian, and had questions he had to answer for himself. He wanted to find the truth, and I believe he did. The thing is for anyone including Zecharia Sitchin to believe the things he wrote then that person must throw away their xian bullshit beliefs. So, worrying about corruption shouldn’t be a concern that would stop you from learning.   My suggestion is read it. See for yourself, do what I did, while you’re reading it ask Father Satan to bless you with ancient knowledge, ask Him to guide you through it and tell you what is not accurate in it while you read. To me it fits in the puzzle. It just had a little trim attached to it that needed to be removed. I hope you understand the analogy.   <b style=''>Hail Enki our True Creator!![/B]  
From: [email protected] [mailto: [email protected] ] On Behalf Of ary_shams
Sent: Friday, April 02, 2010 9:48 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: watch this link an tell me what you believe...     I Think Zecharia is the one who wrote the Lost book of Enki, Which is in the files section of Teens 4 Satan e-group and I downloaded it If it's false and if Zecharia is a Zion please confirm it so I won't start the book.

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "xtensitymusic" <xtensitymusic@ ... wrote:

Zecharia came up with the theory that the planet was coming back closer if
anything.
The planet is mentioned in ancient sumeria lore, and is the the place
where the sumerians believed/said their gods came from. As their gods provided them with much knowledge as they were very active in the community, as it is recorded.
--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com,
"Nico" <ndsishere@ wrote:
WRONG WRONG WRONG!! Zecharia Sitchin came up with the theory in his
1976 book the 12th Planet. Zecharia Sitchin is a F*^cking Jew. Even worse... he's a Rothschild agent and was in the 70's financially backed by the Rockefeller' s. His office was located inside the Rockefeller Center complex in Manhattan . They (Zionist Jews..The real Jews..those who came from the original 12 tribes of Israel ..90% of the worlds Jews aren't real Jews) are trying and are successfully accomplishing to manipulate the collective consciences to believe his theory...why? You will see it all unfold when the 2012 olympics games will begin.
"kvnfidler" <kvnfidler@ wrote:
It's possible, I wouldn't be surprised if something like that
happend.
"xtensitymusic" <xtensitymusic@ wrote:
Nibiru is the planet that the ancient sumeria and egyptians
believed their gods lived at.
I'm not dismissing it, but there certainly is a
w:st="on"LOT of fact to back up the claim of the planet being there.
The Egyptians had carvings of all the planets in perfect
ratio to size. They even had pluto and before we ever discovered it, it it's exact solar order and size ratio to the other planets. They also had another planet further out that we have yet to discover, which we think is nibiru, planet x, the home of the annunaki, Home of enki.
"Squee" <squee_fox_999@ wrote:
I myself believe it is resonable. I would like
everyones view on this matter... http://www.youtube. com/watch? v=U-3RLx_ 4Y5Y Thanks for your time.
Hail Satan

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back