Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

wassup satanik brothers

trini_b5

Just wondering.. i did my dedikation ritual to Our father Lord Satan.. an i truelly felt the power of our father..and still am feeling it.. i would ask wat shud be my next step???
Thanx
HAIL SATAN!!!!!!

I started opening my chakras,right after my dedication trini. But make sure you do then in order,the way that joyofsatan.com. specifies.Hail SatanBrian
To: [email protected]
Sent: Sunday, January 15, 2012 7:01 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] wassup satanik brothers

Just wondering.. i did my dedikation ritual to Our father Lord Satan.. an i truelly felt the power of our father..and still am feeling it.. i would ask wat shud be my next step???
Thanx
HAIL SATAN!!!!!!

Here is a link to the PDF of the JOS website. Begin to study it.
http://spiritsoferidu.files.wordpress.c ... -satan.pdf
I started with opening my chakras Pg 376, work on beginning meditations, and study the pdf well. It is an awesome guide. Also read the posts on the E-group as they contain volumes of helpful information. Leave posts yourself as this will make you FEEL part of the group and of something bigger. These are just a few things I did/do. Hope it is helpful.

Hail Satan!!
Hail Morax!!
Death to the Xian Church!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "trini_b5" <trini_b5@... wrote:

Thanx
HAIL SATAN!!!!!!

same thing i am trying to get help with
opening the 3rd eye
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... d_Eye.html
that and meditation.
of which can also be fond on the jos website.
Sent: Sunday, January 15, 2012 5:01 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] wassup satanik brothers

Thanx
HAIL SATAN!!!!!!

i am fairly new also i did my dedication last month.  i do not always have internet where i live and if i get it where i live and not a coffee shop or other wifi place my connection is weak.
anyway
people here say i should start opening my 3rd eye.  you should try this also i think
Sent: Sunday, January 15, 2012 9:54 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: wassup satanik brothers

EMPOWER AND LIIIIIVE<3

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "trini_b5" <trini_b5@... wrote:

Thanx
HAIL SATAN!!!!!!

<td val[/IMG]just in general try to acumulate as much knowledge as you can off of JoS also but the third eye is a good place to start

-Cody [/B]  HAIL ENKI!!!
HAIL THE GODS OF HELL!!!
HAIL HITLER!!!
666!!!
88!!![/B]

--- On Mon, 1/16/12, Hot Guy <hotstudman95@... wrote:
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: wassup satanik brothers
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Date: Monday, January 16, 2012, 6:42 AM

i am fairly new also i did my dedication last month.  i do not always have internet where i live and if i get it where i live and not a coffee shop or other wifi place my connection is weak.
anyway
people here say i should start opening my 3rd eye.  you should try this also i think
Sent: Sunday, January 15, 2012 9:54 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: wassup satanik brothers

EMPOWER AND LIIIIIVE<3

--- In [[email protected]][email protected][/email], "trini_b5" <trini_b5@... wrote:

Thanx
HAIL SATAN!!!!!!
[/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back