Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Was Satanism First

Latanya

I just want to know did spiritual satanism come before Wiccan and
christianity? Because I hear alot of people arguing this fact. I am
just sick of it and need to know. I see that it says on the joyofsatan site that christians just stole info from us.
Thanks to all who answer.

Hail Satan and the Gods of Hell!!!

"Contrary to what most people have been indoctrinated with, Judaism, Christianity and Islam are relatively new religions. Humanity goes back tens of thousands of years. These three have worked relentlessly to keep us from spiritual/occult knowledge and using this power, of which all of us have."

http://www.exposingchristianity.com/

And yes, but not necessarily Satanism, but rather the freedom and will to develop oneself. xianity, judaism and islam just want to keep us in the dark. For too long have they been doing it - we have rebelled and we shall revive the old AND TRUE faith.

HAIL SATAN AND THE GODS OF THE OLD!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Latanya" <latanya.brazzell@... wrote:

just sick of it and need to know. I see that it says on the joyofsatan site that christians just stole info from us.

No.

Satanism, NECESSARILY.

Satan is Enki, who is one of the earliest Gods in human "mythology" precisely because He created mankind in the first place. Mankind has always worshipped Satan. They just haven't always called Him "Satan."

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "siguard666" <siguard666@... wrote:

"Contrary to what most people have been indoctrinated with, Judaism, Christianity and Islam are relatively new religions. Humanity goes back tens of thousands of years. These three have worked relentlessly to keep us from spiritual/occult knowledge and using this power, of which all of us have."

And yes, but not necessarily Satanism, but rather the freedom and will to develop oneself. xianity, judaism and islam just want to keep us in the dark. For too long have they been doing it - we have rebelled and we shall revive the old AND TRUE faith.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Latanya" <latanya.brazzell@ wrote:

Ok, blackshadowstallion's post is more precise.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "blackshadowstallion" <blackshadowstallion@... wrote:

No.

Satanism, NECESSARILY.

Satan is Enki, who is one of the earliest Gods in human "mythology" precisely because He created mankind in the first place. Mankind has always worshipped Satan. They just haven't always called Him "Satan."

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "siguard666" <siguard666@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Latanya" <latanya.brazzell@ wrote:

Just to chime in, about every religion came before Wicca. Wicca was invented in the 20th century by Gerald Gardener and the claims that it is a continuation of pre-xtian pagan practices is complete bullshit.
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "siguard666" <siguard666@... wrote:

Ok, blackshadowstallion's post is more precise.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "blackshadowstallion" <blackshadowstallion@ wrote:

No.

Satanism, NECESSARILY.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "siguard666" <siguard666@ wrote:

There is a reason for the creation of Wicca. This was on the part of the enemy, actually. Wicca has a very xian undertone, which comes through in teachings like the three fold law of return, humility, un-conditional love, total selflessness, etc... In recent times, there has been a great increase in interest in the Occult and Spirituality troughout the world (there a various reasons for this, some Astrological). The enemy obviously noticed this, and it is a big threat to their cause. Something like Wicca gives people that choose to follow it the illusion that they are actually stepping away from past doctrines such as xianity, and getting a taste of  something new to them and exciting, liberating. What they dont realize is that, while it seems to them to be real Ancient Paganism, it is actually controlled by the same basic teachings that xianity and the other false religions are driven by, and it is these teachings that keep the people weak and under the influence of the enemy.   Wicca completely rules out any Black Magick, which is where true power lies. The enemy fears humanities knowledge of "Black Magick", because this is what can destroy them. It is also what gives them power over the ignorant. If everyone had knowledge of it, they wouldnt be able to control the world with it. They rely on humanities ignorance to remain in power. Also, look back to the famous xian teaching, "turn the other cheek". In other words, just let your enemies walk all over you. Black Magick, on the other hand, says the complete opposite. If someone purposefully wrongs you with the intention of hurting you, you have every right to be able to stand up for yourself and stop them. Black Magick gives you this. But why would the enemy want that? They want people to not stand up for themselves, to not think for themselves, to just lay down and wait to be used and walked all over. So, sects such as Wicca preach against Black Magick.   The main symbol in Wicca is the point up Pentagram, and this has led to it's over use, as Satan said and is quoted on the JoS. The point up Pentagram is not "bad", it appears in the Sigil of Astaroth and is a very Ancient Symbol, but it is it's over use on the part of ignorant Wiccan's and new agers that is causing so many problems. They dont even really understand it's true meaning or what it actually does.   I know quite a bit about Wicca, because i was Wiccan before coming to Satanism. I was always secretly drawn to Satan and the Demon's the whole time, but i know what Wicca teaches about them. Wicca also reveres "angels" and all that other xian shit.   So, it can be clearly seen that Satanism (which is true Ancient Paganism) definitely came way before Wicca which was an invention and trap of the enemy. Sorry for the long essay!   Hail Father Satan!!!    

To: [email protected]
Sent: Monday, May 25, 2009 10:10:22 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Was Satanism First

Just to chime in, about every religion came before Wicca. Wicca was invented in the 20th century by Gerald Gardener and the claims that it is a continuation of pre-xtian pagan practices is complete bullshit.
--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "siguard666" <siguard666@ ... wrote:

Ok, blackshadowstallion 's post is more precise.

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "blackshadowstallio n" <blackshadowstallio n@ wrote:

No.

Satanism, NECESSARILY.

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "siguard666" <siguard666@ wrote:

http://www.exposing christianity. com/

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "Latanya" <latanya.brazzell@ wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back