Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

was it sign from Satan?

[email protected]

Ok, i meditated on Satan's sigil and told Satan i want to do something big for him, so he sent me a sign, which i wont tell you what task it was, i didnt know if i understand it correctly, so he sent me the same sign. I felt very good few days later. But now i think enemy nordics were talking to me while i was meditating on Satan's sigil, and that it wasnt Satan. How to know if it was sign from Satan? Few years ago, i was also thinking im talkin to Satan, but it was the enemy.
Hail Satan!

People who speak to, or even just hear from, Father Satan generally "know" by feeling. His presence is amazing, but..what you can do is  focus on the sigil again, and humbly ask that Father Satan tell you the plan, the task, whatever it may be, and politely ask him to either filter out or remove any interference from the enemy.
The enemy can try to mimic Father, but they cannot stop him. You are able to get the truth, if you ask him for it, and to have the enemy's influence in this matter removed.
This is being done for Father Satan. He's willing to help, trust me, even on something like interference.

From my personal experience, the enemy can and does impersonate the gods and goddesses of Hell. They weren't destroyed immediately because my guardians and Satan wanted me to learn how to better discern between the enemy and the Powers of Hell.
But I have also read that one time Lilith destroyed an impersonator right away who was interacting with one the JoS clergy, so, maybe it depends on what the gods want and the person's situation?  I'm just guessing here.

On Monday, April 29, 2019, 4:07:46 a.m. EDT, exarkuun1991@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:

People who speak to, or even just hear from, Father Satan generally "know" by feeling. His presence is amazing, but..what you can do is  focus on the sigil again, and humbly ask that Father Satan tell you the plan, the task, whatever it may be, and politely ask him to either filter out or remove any interference from the enemy.
The enemy can try to mimic Father, but they cannot stop him. You are able to get the truth, if you ask him for it, and to have the enemy's influence in this matter removed.
This is being done for Father Satan. He's willing to help, trust me, even on something like interference.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back