Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Was I meant to be a satanist from the start? I hated the enemy as a

snookieloulou

My parents always told me a story that when I was a baby(about 1 or 2 years old) my dad was very religious( he's an atheist now) they would tell me to say "I love god" and according to them I would freak out and scream and when they took me to church I would do the same, they always joke I was a demon child. So I'm curious, do you think I was meant to be a satanist? I think this means I hated the enemy as a baby, but as I grew older I just went to church and believed what my parents believed and as I grew older I went down my own path and now I'm dedicated to Satan! Anyway, thanks in advance and hail Satan! :)

my guess is that you were loyal to satan in a previous life, and that this is a holdover from that. good to hear that even as a kid you knew something was wrong...

On Thu, Mar 6, 2014 at 3:59 PM, <snookieloulou@... wrote:
  My parents always told me a story that when I was a baby(about 1 or 2 years old) my dad was very religious( he's an atheist now) they would tell me to say "I love god" and according to them I would freak out and scream and when they took me to church I would do the same, they always joke I was a demon child. So I'm curious, do you think I was meant to be a satanist? I think this means I hated the enemy as a baby, but as I grew older I just went to church and believed what my parents believed and as I grew older I went down my own path and now I'm dedicated to Satan! Anyway, thanks in advance and hail Satan! :)

You were most likely a satanist in a former life. But either way, there are those meant to be with satan, and those who will need a couple more lifetimes to figure there shit out and stop being greedy fuckin pricks .

Sure sounds like it lol. I hated church as a kid and still do. All the church ppl wanna do is stand in front of ppl and spread hate. I wasn't even truly introduced to satanism till I saw this website and meet my beloved incubus Rick(btw according to the good church folk his kind suck the life outta ya when my life has brightened with Rick around)

Well I don't know if it the answer to your question. But they say that when your around that age you can remember stuff from your past life. Maybe that's your case, you could have remembered the true enemy but I can't really tell you myself. Here's a video I saw a while back that kinda related -- http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dEtbzKV38S4
It's 46:20 sorry that it's so long
Sent from my iPhone
On Mar 6, 2014, at 6:59 PM, <snookieloulou@... wrote:

you where probably a satanic sol  from the start.its what happens where you dedicated you sol to Satan in your past life. and you move throw life times being a satanic sol. 
when i was small/young and not knowing about SS i would think about meting the christian god my self face to face no mater how nice i wanted to be to god  i would jest want to shot him in the face!              

On Sun, Mar 9, 2014 at 11:29 AM, Anakin Skywalker <anakinskywalker629@... wrote:
  my guess is that you were loyal to satan in a previous life, and that this is a holdover from that. good to hear that even as a kid you knew something was wrong...

On Thu, Mar 6, 2014 at 3:59 PM, <snookieloulou@... wrote:

very happy about you all

On Monday, March 10, 2014 3:47 PM, "modfreak00@..." <modfreak00@... wrote:
  Sure sounds like it lol. I hated church as a kid and still do. All the church ppl wanna do is stand in front of ppl and spread hate. I wasn't even truly introduced to satanism till I saw this website and meet my beloved incubus Rick(btw according to the good church folk his kind suck the life outta ya when my life has brightened with Rick around)

Thanks for the answers everyone! It all makes sense now. It's good to know I was loyal to Satan in a past life!Hail Satan!

i was once a christian and kept finding myself unhappy. i kept going back without changing or feeling happy. ive always said i was a satanist joking around not knowing at the time. recently i dedicated my life to father satan. still i was ignorant being selfish following laveys teachings etc etc... satan has given me love and understanding he sent belial and astaroth to me and i feel joy and peace and happy all the time im off my anger meds and anxiety im more kind to animals satan has truly changed my life..

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back