Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

WARNING "grey strings"

Adrian1

Hello brothers and sister. Im writing this message for importance for you all to know. Some of you herd my story. Recently, i found out that i been trapped in angel strings for months (ever since i started meditation). At first i thought it was my own energy mixed up and hard and i kept asking on the yahoo group what the hells going on. No one understood exactly what i had. I thank priestess atheron for helping find out a clue of what it was that it was from the enemy. i read on vovims web page about the links and at first i thought thats what it was. But once i sarted figuring more out it didnt seem the same, it seemed more difficult and more powerful. Ive been fighting this problem for months and im still not getting these thiings off me. I tried everything. I seem to be the only one that has it and dont know why. When i try taking them off i feel little strings unwrapping from my body and they feel sticky, like sticky floss. Right now im kind of finding out how to get rid of them but they just keep coming. Im here to let all satanist to watch out for this. Its almost impossible to get rid of them and i dont think anyone can help me. i tried asking the gods and father for help but nothing. too bad i dont know what real energy feels like, its almost been a year. Watch out for this.
HAIL ENKI

<td val[/IMG]have u tried burning them like you do with the links?

--- On Thu, 2/17/11, Adrian <satanicpride666@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] WARNING "grey strings"
To: [email protected]
Date: Thursday, February 17, 2011, 7:41 PM

Hello brothers and sister. Im writing this message for importance for you all to know. Some of you herd my story. Recently, i found out that i been trapped in angel strings for months (ever since i started meditation). At first i thought it was my own energy mixed up and hard and i kept asking on the yahoo group what the hells going on. No one understood exactly what i had. I thank priestess atheron for helping find out a clue of what it was that it was from the enemy. i read on vovims web page about the links and at first i thought thats what it was. But once i sarted figuring more out it didnt seem the same, it seemed more difficult and more powerful. Ive been fighting this problem for months and im still not getting these thiings off me. I tried everything. I seem to be the only one that has it and dont know why. When i try taking them off i feel little strings unwrapping from my body and they feel sticky, like sticky floss. Right now im kind of finding out how to get rid of them but they just keep coming. Im here to let all satanist to watch out for this. Its almost impossible to get rid of them and i dont think anyone can help me. i tried asking the gods and father for help but nothing. too bad i dont know what real energy feels like, its almost been a year. Watch out for this.
HAIL ENKI
[/TD]

Yikes! That sounds... I don't even know what to say. All I can think of is perhaps burning them with Satan's electric blue fire. Imagine you're in a sphere of the fire, and just let it burn for a while. I have no experience with this, it's just the first and only thing that comes to mind. I know that's what I would be doing.

Good luck!

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Adrian" <satanicpride666@... wrote:

HAIL ENKI

Sometimes when I clean my aura and try to expand it, imagining my self in white-gold light I feel like my aura curves diagonally from an upward angle behind me towards the top of my head. The energy in this area is grey, depressing and negative and it tries to connect with my crown chakra. Getting rid of it is sometimes hard, and the area is harder to light up.

yea i tried everything

Sent: Thu, February 17, 2011 3:03:52 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] WARNING "grey strings"

<td vAl[/IMG]have u tried burning them like you do with the links?

HAIL ENKI
[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]hmm. maybe mixing the fire with the demonic energy and put it all over your body. let me meditate on it and ill get back to you.

--- On Fri, 2/18/11, Adrian Savala <satanicpride666@... wrote:
Date: Friday, February 18, 2011, 3:18 AM

yea i tried everything

HAIL ENKI
[/TD]
[/TD]

i tried that. thanks brother

Sent: Thu, February 17, 2011 10:11:13 PM

<td vAl[/IMG]hmm. maybe mixing the fire with the demonic energy and put it all over your body. let me meditate on it and ill get back to you.

yea i tried everything

<td vAl[/IMG]have u tried burning them like you do with the links?

HAIL ENKI
[/TD]
[/TD]

Buy a piece of angel Hair stone from a mythical shop, pray to father see prayers on jos site. Purify the area before the ritual with purifying herbs/ oil burning. Set 3 candles either Black or electric blue one in front of you at the alter, two on either side East and West, then draw a siegl for protection on the wall behind you for protection. You may want to find out first which direction and which entity you should be facing prior to your ritual. You can find this out by checking your date of birth, with you're hour of birth using the HISA calender.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Adrian Savala <satanicpride666@... wrote:

yea i tried everything

have u tried burning them like you do with the links?

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

Hello brothers and sister. Im writing this message for importance for you all to
know. Some of you herd my story. Recently, i found out that i been trapped in
angel strings for months (ever since i started meditation). At first i thought
it was my own energy mixed up and hard and i kept asking on the yahoo group what
the hells going on. No one understood exactly what i had. I thank priestess
atheron for helping find out a clue of what it was that it was from the enemy. i
read on vovims web page about the links and at first i thought thats what it
was. But once i sarted figuring more out it didnt seem the same, it seemed more
difficult and more powerful. Ive been fighting this problem for months and im
still not getting these thiings off me. I tried everything. I seem to be the
only one that has it and dont know why. When i try taking them off i feel little
strings unwrapping from my body and they feel sticky, like sticky floss. Right
now im kind of finding out how to get rid of them but they just keep coming. Im
here to let all satanist to watch out for this. Its almost impossible to get rid
of them and i dont think anyone can help me. i tried asking the gods and father
for help but nothing. too bad i dont know what real energy feels like, its
almost been a year. Watch out for this.
HAIL ENKI

this not all of it from the enemy,directly that is,if ur case the same as me that is,some of it do directly come from the enemy but not all,these are the astral strings,usually comes from negative relationships u must find the source of this,use the rune kaun during day naptime or night,watever works better 4 u,draw red kaun or carve it(prop,just as back up.like candles colour in ritual,to invoke the feel n atmosphere of the energy)find the nature of these strings,my case is reptilians fucking me up with people i know,from what i c,theres somebody in our life that is under the reptilians in my case my dads who's a drug addict n heavy smoker,holes in the aura create a chance for any astral being to take over,the string might origanate from deeply brainwashed idiot also,being used to create annoyance till u crack.   but what i learned being with higher knowledge than us can manipulate astral strings by will,the demons one example,they leave no strings whatsoever,but energy for our benefit n theirs.this could be any nordic enemy who see's u as a threat to him/her.
    this very discomforting.i know.but still not sure we having the same problem,but i learned the will is the real secret to controling theses links,empower it n u will to overcome it   do this steps:   notice the flow,is it drawing energy or sending it to u?my case is both   find the source,the conciousness knows no bounds,it all in matter of u,advanced yogi can fill the whole world with their conciousness,it just the matter of ur own will n mentality,the latter is the more involved.just will to know the source,track it like a bloodhound n be fearless if these are reptilians they will bring images of demise n such,know these are all illusions!   after dissconnecting does come back?if so theres a entity that is must be overcome,look on to urselve,y r u becoming the target,know the reason n u r halfway solving it.   the will is the key,as they will to u,will it all back,build a field of runic shield of gold,preferably algiz, just the matter of finding ur god will.if ur will are weak u wont be here,know ur will can move mountains.dont use the crutch of visualisation alone,u must know its ur will not the visualisation that cuts the links,  hail ea
hail baal
hail astaroth
hail zazel
haiil all the people of satan

Sent: Fri, February 18, 2011 3:41:21 AM

HAIL ENKI

<td val[/IMG]hey have you checked to see if there are any grays close to you

Date: Friday, February 18, 2011, 6:54 PM

<td val[/IMG]hmm. maybe mixing the fire with the demonic energy and put it all over your body. let me meditate on it and ill get back to you.

yea i tried everything

HAIL ENKI
[/TD]
[/TD]
[/TD]

Well I always cleanse my area before I meditate. Soon I will be doing a banishing ritual

On Fri Feb 18th, 2011 3:37 PM EST Shadow Child wrote:

hey have you checked to see if there are any grays close to you

Date: Friday, February 18, 2011, 6:54 PM

hmm. maybe mixing the fire with the demonic energy and put it all over your body. let me meditate on it and ill get back to you.

yea i tried everything

have u tried burning them like you do with the links?

Hello brothers and sister. Im writing this message for importance for you all to know. Some of you herd my story. Recently, i found out that i been trapped in angel strings for months (ever since i started meditation). At first i thought it was my own energy mixed up and hard and i kept asking on the yahoo group what the hells going on. No one understood exactly what i had. I thank priestess atheron for helping find out a clue of what it was that it was from the enemy. i read on vovims web page about the links and at first i thought thats what it was. But once i sarted figuring more out it didnt seem the same, it seemed more difficult and more powerful. Ive been fighting this problem for months and im still not getting these thiings off me. I tried everything. I seem to be the only one that has it and dont know why. When i try taking them off i feel little strings unwrapping from my body and they feel sticky, like sticky floss. Right now im kind of
finding out how to get rid of them but they just keep coming. Im here to let all satanist to watch out for this. Its almost impossible to get rid of them and i dont think anyone can help me. i tried asking the gods and father for help but nothing. too bad i dont know what real energy feels like, its almost been a year. Watch out for this.
HAIL ENKI

I am no expert, but (just a thought), is it possible someone has placed some sort of a "binding" on you? From your description it sounds similar to one. Any thoughts from anyone else?

Hail Satan always!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Adrian" <satanicpride666@... wrote:

HAIL ENKI

hey do you guys think tai chi would help?

Sent: Mon, February 21, 2011 4:58:34 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: WARNING "grey strings"

I am no expert, but (just a thought), is it possible someone has placed some sort of a "binding" on you? From your description it sounds similar to one. Any thoughts from anyone else?

Hail Satan always!!!

HAIL ENKI

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back