Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Warfare-Specific AOP [Updated]

TerKorian666 said:
I did this mistake on initial day of 40day working, by our Satanic calendar, result will be immensely effected? Initial day was by astrology good for this working…

I don't think there is any reason to worry here, as this is just a minor discrepancy.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=388765 time=1663432309 user_id=21286]
When we focus on our energy on specific purposes, we more efficiently achieve the same result. As you all know, we face heightened resistance by the enemy during warfare schedules. Yet, most people use a general AOP, which must also tend to negative energies from planets, regular people/situations, or any other sources besides the enemy.

For people who have a strong general AOP, they are usually fine. However, others may face negativity from the enemy. Although most are aware that the AOP and cleaning should be scaled to match your warfare output, sometimes this is not always done as well as it should be.

Therefore, to make this easier, it makes sense to program both your cleaning and protective energies specifically against the enemy, and not just against anything.

For an AOP example: [Updated]

Combative energies like Sowilo, Thurisaz, and Tiwaz should be used, as we have seen implemented in the Gods' rituals. While Algiz and Berkano also have protective properties, they do not reflect attacks, which is necessary to get the enemy to quit attacking. On the contrary, I don't believe Thurisaz would do as well as Algiz as sublimating astrological/environmental negativity, for example.

Something I have created recently involves protection from any future attacks, as well as retribution for past attacks. This is again based on the Gods' rituals.

(Thaur + Saulo + Tiwaz) x49 or other multiple of 7

THURISAZ.svg
SOWILO.svg
TIWAZ.svg

Affirmation: "This energy continuously and retroactively returns any enemy attacks. I am always fully protected against the enemy, whom has received complete justice." x7

Visualization: An aggressive energy barrier, comprised of these three energies, forming around me. The energies also touch my soul and connect with any past crimes done to me. I then see the negative energy of such attacks pulled from my soul and flung back at the enemy. Similarly, I see any incoming attacks as immediately returned.

As a final visualization, see yourself as strong and exalted, and the enemy as crushed and defeated in their efforts, both due to current and past failures against you.

Because 7 is labeled as a number pertaining to "armor of the just", this can be used for reps of the affirmation.

For cleaning: Either after the FRTR, or without, briefly clean your soul, targeting any Hebrew curses or energy, in the best way for you (meaning removing the worst of it first).

If anyone has any other ideas for this subject, please share them!

can this warfare target one's own personal enemies also besides jews?

phi3.14infinity said:

Yes, although keep in mind that most people are not actively cursing you like Jews do, so you might want to modify the affirmation to reflect this.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=465956 time=1696421193 user_id=21286]
phi3.14infinity said:

Yes, although keep in mind that most people are not actively cursing you like Jews do, so you might want to modify the affirmation to reflect this.
which combination of runes you think must be used to destroy personal enemies in case of any harm done by them??are the combinations of thurisaz sowilo,tiwaz alone enough for this purpose??

phi3.14infinity said:
which combination of runes you think must be used to destroy personal enemies in case of any harm done by them??are the combinations of thurisaz sowilo,tiwaz alone enough for this purpose??

Other runes can be used, but this is a good combination that is particularly useful for justice, rather than just cursing, as it is reflective. I don't think it would be wise to incorporate Hagalaz onto yourself or your AOP, for example, at least not as a first option.

Tiwaz is the main drive of justice, Thurisaz is aggressive and cutting, Sowilo is shielding and empowering to the other runes.

In the case of justice from past events, just visualize this as like the recorded events on your soul being reflected to them. Like, if they burdened you with trauma in the past, this gets reflected back to them.

This was important for warfare as we know the enemy has cursed us in the past, and they also do an increased amount of cursing on certain days, therefore I wanted it to punish them for past actions, too.

Bump for enemy Hakkunah. Everyone should be very well protected.

Just a reminder: Any negative feelings should be viewed from a detached perspective and with the high likelihood of enemy cursing being behind them.

Remember to stay protected, including employing very simple solutions like doing a 3x RTR and specifically cleaning Hebrew curses, or even just simple chanting for an AOP, programmed against the enemy, as opposed to a group of many runes.

I have question about shattering jewish soul:

When I want to use it on specific jew, to be more effective, should I focus on that jew when I chanting reverse letters? Or when I do affirmation? Or throughout both?

Also, 2 days ago, enemy was attacking me with somekind very very low energy very dense “bullets.” While I was in sleep, like from AK-47.

These “bullets” was forcefully provoking totally not logical and destructive thoughts for myself, where I had to feel complete helplessness, loss and end of life…

It wasn’t problematic at all, but it worked really like a trigger for me, to be even more serious about meditations and JoS, and knowledge HPHC provides, and it encouraged me to apply knowledge even more, and to do FRTRs with more inertia…

So. Somehow even enemy attacks we can use as positive tool for boost our advancement.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=476111 time=1701923491 user_id=21286]

Just a reminder: Any negative feelings should be viewed from a detached perspective and with the high likelihood of enemy cursing being behind them.

Remember to stay protected, including employing very simple solutions like doing a 3x RTR and specifically cleaning Hebrew curses, or even just simple chanting for an AOP, programmed against the enemy, as opposed to a group of many runes.

brother I would be very happy if you write an editorial on "black magic for justice to victim" ..I remember u said sometime back that you wanted to write about this ...It would be very beneficial if you write on the above topic

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=476111 time=1701923491 user_id=21286]

I sent you an e-mail, can I ask you to look at it?

Affirmation: "This energy continuously and retroactively returns any enemy attacks. I am always fully protected against the enemy, whom has received complete justice." x7

Greetings! <

i've started implementing this AOP working , in my case being performed mainly right after the Most powerful JOS RTR ritual, aka the LETHAL TRIAD , Aka FRTR+Killing (((tetragrammaton)))+shattering jewish soul protection <

overall it seems to be effective for counter-attacking, in regards to Enemy reaction to the RTR's , But i've also took the freedom, to make a slight modification to the affirmation <

/
This energy continuously and retroactively returns any hostile influence And attacks,onto my enemies <
This energy is my Spiritual armour and it fully protects me against the jews and all my enemies <
Justice has been delivered upon said enemies <
/

I used thurisaz saulo Tys 14x with blitzs affirmation 7x. It increased my assertion plus aggression from people towards me. Maybe its because ifcthe 7x affirmation because 7 is related to the karma ?? Or any ideas???
You can additionally do the Returning Curses pt. 2. (Doing the first part is also good to do)

The suggested affirmation is "My aura is constantly and continuously deflecting and repelling any and all negative energies, curses, bindings, hatred, ill will, thoughtforms, and destructive energy directed at me and is immediately returning these directly right back to the senders."
But you can adapt this to what you need.

When we focus on our energy on specific purposes, we more efficiently achieve the same result. As you all know, we face heightened resistance by the enemy during warfare schedules. Yet, most people use a general AOP, which must also tend to negative energies from planets, regular people/situations, or any other sources besides the enemy.

For people who have a strong general AOP, they are usually fine. However, others may face negativity from the enemy. Although most are aware that the AOP and cleaning should be scaled to match your warfare output, sometimes this is not always done as well as it should be.

Therefore, to make this easier, it makes sense to program both your cleaning and protective energies specifically against the enemy, and not just against anything.

For an AOP example: [Updated]

Combative energies like Sowilo, Thurisaz, and Tiwaz should be used, as we have seen implemented in the Gods' rituals. While Algiz and Berkano also have protective properties, they are not as readily reflective, which is necessary to get the enemy to quit attacking. On the contrary, I don't believe Thurisaz would do as well as Algiz as sublimating astrological/environmental negativity, for example.

Something I have created recently involves protection from any future attacks, as well as retribution for past attacks. This is again based on the Gods' rituals.

(Thaur + Saulo + Tiwaz) x49 or other multiple of 7

THURISAZ.svg
SOWILO.svg
TIWAZ.svg

Visualization: An aggressive energy barrier, comprised of these three energies, forming around me. The energies also touch my soul and connect with any past crimes done to me. I then see the negative energy of such attacks pulled from my soul and flung back at the enemy. Similarly, I see any incoming attacks as immediately returned.

As a final visualization, see yourself as strong and exalted, and the enemy as crushed and defeated in their efforts, both due to current and past failures against you.

Because 7 is labeled as a number pertaining to "armor of the just", this can be used for reps of the affirmation.

For cleaning: Either after the FRTR, or without, briefly clean your soul, targeting any Hebrew curses or energy, in the best way for you (meaning removing the worst of it first).

If anyone has any other ideas for this subject, please share them!
When should be the best time to this specific aura of protection?
Can we do this specific aura of protection alongside (in the same day)other aura of protection ?

Very nice working by the way I like it

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back