Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Wardruna:

xScorpionPriestessx

Thank you to @Hvítr Ormr for indroducing me to this band, I've spent the last couple days trying to find music that speaks to my soul; I found this song earlier and had to share it with you all.
When I tell you guys I had CHILLS all over my body, I'm not lying. Something about this group.. it's like they enchant the very song with magic. It lights my soul on fire.

If anyone has any other groups that resemble Wardruna, or it could even be a group of another genre; I just love music that has fire in it's soul. If you guys know any bands/groups who give you instant chills, drop them please 💛
All Hail Father Lucifer, The All-Father Wotan.
All Hail the Elder Gods, for they are Eternal Truth!

You guys are the best! Thank you so much! I'll definitely listen to everything you all suggested, and I'll let y'all know what I think. Stoked to have more music to discover! 💛

No problemo, there's a lot of good suggestions here too. I always have a soft spot for Burzum lol.

There's also Heilung, a joint German-Danish project that I also like. This live show they did in 2017 was pretty cool:

That's actually so funny you posted this group, bc their videos came up after I listened to Wardruna yesterday! They definitely are amazing as well!
I'll listen to these two songs today and some more of their music to check them out 💛

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back