Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

War with a wiccan? Please answer fast

beelzebub2114

Now, I know the wiccans are weak and have no real powers on their side that could withstand a true confrontation... They are nothing against Us Satanists, their powers are only backed by their minds or nature if even that.

I am prepared to enter warfare with a wiccan, a girl who has been practicing for a couple years. She has no clue of who my Loyalty belongs too, Father. So she may attack me with her magic with haste. I am a novice, I have not cast any black magic spells or any spells for that matter as of yet... She has cast spells..

I must know as soon as possible if it is safe for me to engage in war with her?

Hail Satan!!

From what I've read and know I think you could do a Binding Ritual to prevent and protect yourself from being attacked.

~ Hail Satan! ~

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "beelzebub2114" <beelzebub2114@... wrote:

Now, I know the wiccans are weak and have no real powers on their side that could withstand a true confrontation... They are nothing against Us Satanists, their powers are only backed by their minds or nature if even that.

I am prepared to enter warfare with a wiccan, a girl who has been practicing for a couple years. She has no clue of who my Loyalty belongs too, Father. So she may attack me with her magic with haste. I am a novice, I have not cast any black magic spells or any spells for that matter as of yet... She has cast spells..

Hail Satan!!

Here's the backup link to the binding spell:

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... Spell.html

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "beelzebub2114" <beelzebub2114@... wrote:

Hail Satan!!

the best advice i can give you is put up an aura of protection twice a day if not more, and constantly clean ur aura, as well as talk to father and ask for his protection ( although i am sure he already knows this ). other than that knowledge is power, ie. the more you know about your enemy the safer you will be, or more educated at least. I will keep you in mind when i speak with father. Darkest blessings to you.

HAIL SATAN AND THE MIGHTY GODS THAT BRING US KNOWLEDGE!!

Just program your aura to deflect all negative energy sent by her back to her, 10-fold. Haha!

Use White energy, it deflects. Or, imagine your aura as a mirror. Make sure it completely surrounds you though. Affirm that all negative energy she sends to you is being sent right back to her 10-fold. Imagine it bouncing off your aura, and going into her. Do this a few times a day at first, then once a day for however long you feel is necessary. Don't forget to clean and protect as usual, twice a day. Or more if you feel it's necessary.

And have the utmost faith in this. Don't doubt it, and don't worry.

Hail Satan!

Hail Satan!!

If she claims to be wiccan,and has never dedicated her soul to Satan,and you have,than yes you have every advantage over her magic,unless she has a stronger aura than you do.In which case hold off some until you strengthen yours more,and than she will be no match for you.
Hail SatanBrian
To: [email protected]
Sent: Saturday, November 12, 2011 3:07 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] War with a wiccan? Please answer fast

Hail Satan!!

plus wiccans dont cursings or do black magic. they believe in the three fold law which whatever negativity they send it'll come back to you which is nothing but christian shit. they believe in karma so you wont have to worry about them doing a curse on you. their are some "christian wiccans" that do prayers which IS a psychic attack so always put a protective aura around you because you never know.
Hail EnkiFrom: Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@...
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Saturday, November 12, 2011 11:28 AM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] War with a wiccan? Please answer fast

If she claims to be wiccan,and has never dedicated her soul to Satan,and you have,than yes you have every advantage over her magic,unless she has a stronger aura than you do.In which case hold off some until you strengthen yours more,and than she will be no match for you.
Hail SatanBrian
To: [email protected]
Sent: Saturday, November 12, 2011 3:07 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] War with a wiccan? Please answer fast

Hail Satan!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back