Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

War in my apartment (emotional rant about fighting the enemy)

nickthetripplesix

Im a young satanist. I live with my mother for now. Im making money and it'll only be a few months until i can legaly live on my own. Brief background about me. What i wanted to say was that today i was fucking pissed off. Just as i was about to start my meditations i noticed that SOME OF THE MOST IMPORTANT PAGES IN MY SATANIC NOTEBOOK WAS GONE! Actualy pretty much fuckin all of them i restarted and so was my crystal that i used to amplify my psychic energy. Before this my mothers been telling me that "Her friend that doesn't know me said i have a bad book in my room". As usual i replied with comments like whatever i ignored her and went on. I know it was her that took my things!!! I got pissed let me tell you. I usually don't break her shit.. i have before because shes a hideous dumb smelly xian bitch and she tries to fuck with me. (not much anymore im tall and im pretty fuckin strong and i never turn the cheek...ever) However today i just started tearing up her religious pictures i pissed and shit on them and flushed them and i did a destruction ritual on all the jewish and xian filth. I vibrated the runes in the group destruction ritual for i dont even know how long. On her side of the appartment (bedrooms are on far opposite sides) Theres a'lot of filth subrace energy because shes a christian stupid bitch.  The enemy was hurt and upset because i was murdering their shit left and right. I was in my living room getting a banana and apple and they have the nerve to try and fucking attack me.. their energy was absolutely repulsive!!! I FUCKING HATE THEM SO MUCHHHH AHHHh!!!!..... I feel  much better now because i took care of the problem. taped satans sigil all over my wall because i love pop's energy. In order to make this rant the least bit constructive toward our goals i invite all of my brothers and sisters in Satan to give me constructive advice on how to destroy the shit race and advice on how to deal with their psychic bullshit. I would especially like if you guys let me know how to be more alert in my dreams because they use that as a tool against me. I need to be ready to fight in my dreams give me some tips because my gaurd is normaly very lowered in my dream state .. much love <3 HAIL SATAN! HAIL HITLER!

If you like to be more aware in your dreams, there are many sources on lucid dreaming. It will help you understand your subconscious process etc. When you know you are dreaming things are a bit different.

Also you can ask your Guardian Demon, and you could also clean your aura every night before you go to sleep and use the Aura of Protection;)

---In [email protected], <[email protected] wrote:

Im a young satanist. I live with my mother for now. Im making money and it'll only be a few months until i can legaly live on my own. Brief background about me. What i wanted to say was that today i was fucking pissed off. Just as i was about to start my meditations i noticed that SOME OF THE MOST IMPORTANT PAGES IN MY SATANIC NOTEBOOK WAS GONE! Actualy pretty much fuckin all of them i restarted and so was my crystal that i used to amplify my psychic energy. Before this my mothers been telling me that "Her friend that doesn't know me said i have a bad book in my room". As usual i replied with comments like whatever i ignored her and went on. I know it was her that took my things!!! I got pissed let me tell you. I usually don't break her shit.. i have before because shes a hideous dumb smelly xian bitch and she tries to fuck with me. (not much anymore im tall and im pretty fuckin strong and i never turn the cheek...ever) However today i just started tearing up her religious pictures i pissed and shit on them and flushed them and i did a destruction ritual on all the jewish and xian filth. I vibrated the runes in the group destruction ritual for i dont even know how long. On her side of the appartment (bedrooms are on far opposite sides) Theres a'lot of filth subrace energy because shes a christian stupid bitch.  The enemy was hurt and upset because i was murdering their shit left and right. I was in my living room getting a banana and apple and they have the nerve to try and fucking attack me.. their energy was absolutely repulsive!!! I FUCKING HATE THEM SO MUCHHHH AHHHh!!!!..... I feel  much better now because i took care of the problem. taped satans sigil all over my wall because i love pop's energy. In order to make this rant the least bit constructive toward our goals i invite all of my brothers and sisters in Satan to give me constructive advice on how to destroy the shit race and advice on how to deal with their psychic bullshit. I would especially like if you guys let me know how to be more alert in my dreams because they use that as a tool against me. I need to be ready to fight in my dreams give me some tips because my gaurd is normaly very lowered in my dream state .. much love <3 HAIL SATAN! HAIL HITLER!

Do the deflection of negative energies working, it's very powerful.  Don't let them push you over the edge so to speak as that would be what they want.   Hail Satan!!
To: [email protected]
Sent: Friday, November 1, 2013 6:57 AM
Subject: [HellsArmy666] War in my apartment (emotional rant about fighting the enemy)

yesterday being awake i saw jewish face which disappeared, somehow i was distracted after and missed daily  ritual. i think they still outnumber us 1:1000 every satanist under astral watch. be prepared
Hail Satan!

On Monday, 4 November 2013, 11:22, Derek Masters <damasters26@... wrote:
  Do the deflection of negative energies working, it's very powerful.  Don't let them push you over the edge so to speak as that would be what they want.   Hail Satan!!
To: [email protected]
Sent: Friday, November 1, 2013 6:57 AM
Subject: [HellsArmy666] War in my apartment (emotional rant about fighting the enemy)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back